Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Oren Illium
Oren Illium
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5250

Believe in all things and you shall find the path - Page 2 Empty Re: Believe in all things and you shall find the path

Sun May 17, 2015 9:50 am
Oren would smile gratefully when his request was finally understood. "Yes, that is indeed so. As I understand it takes great control and big amounts of chakra to manipulate it on that scale, both of these qualities I am working on." He would say, while trying to muster up enough focus to be able to again sense the strings of chakra that bind the puppets in front of him. "But now that you mentioned it, I suppose elements interest me somewhat. I understand there are five of them: water, earth, fire, wind and lightning. But I have seen mentions of other elements and I wondered where they came from if we are only able to mold our chakra into those four."
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Believe in all things and you shall find the path - Page 2 Empty Re: Believe in all things and you shall find the path

Sun May 17, 2015 10:54 pm
"Yes. The more chakra, generally the better. Thankfully I was able to train a huuuuggeee chakra pool! " As she spoke she raised her arms, flexing at her power. It was childish and a little ridiculous. It was true Aios fashion. 

"Sister please.... Let's try and keep the conversation on focus. Yes. Chakra pool is essencial in using Ninjutsu as well as quite a few other styles. Fuinjutsu gains the same usefulness. " Ai continued as her sister was goofing off, shifting left and right like some sort of body builder showing off her incredibly tiny frame. 

"Ah. yes. Other elements. There are of course the Five basics, Fire, water, earth, wind, and lightning and then there are others. I know all about them. " 

"Aios um... Miss. You know nothing about elements other then the main five.... It's not exactly a good thing to suggest you know about things you don't. When he follows up by requesting an explanation" Of course it was always these two who ruined her fun. She could have... Well to be honest... No she would have failed just past that point, and pinochio was actually doing well in correcting her. Oh well! Cant win them all!
Oren Illium
Oren Illium
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5250

Fri May 22, 2015 7:30 pm
Oren could not her but chuckle a bit at the girl flexing her tiny body in front of him. She was adorable... and nuts. She may say otherwise, or maybe not, but the fact that her puppets talked for her would determine that to be a lie, if you catch my drift. And to think that this girl was the leader of this village. Oren was a bit disappointed to learn that she knew nothing about the other elements. But he would decide that it was enough for now and that this was enough for today's training. Standing up the boy would walk up and offer his hand for her to stand up. He would then offer to grab some grub and leave the area, regardless if she decided to tag along or not.

1280 w.
[Exit, +6 stats, was taught Ninjutsu as second spec, 280w. towards mastering Hidden Mist]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Fri May 22, 2015 8:30 pm
It was a good day, the pint sized village leader thought to herself. She'd gotten out of the village, which was a huge feat for Aios considering the every growing pile of things needing to be taken care, she'd met up with one of those she'd recently welcomed into the village, and more importantly she'd taught him an incredibly important lesson. Yes. She was shaping up to be the greatest leader in the history of Ame, if not the entire ninja world. Certainly the others would agree.

This girl....Ai thought to herself as she saw the missing ninja boy stand. If she would just pay attention to anything she wouldn't be so damn useless all the time. Sure she put in the work but it was nearly garanteed that any who came into contact with her must have thought her crazy at best. Still as the boy offered food the two would nod, heading off from the village with pinochio and the chikamatsu puppet behind them. She wondered what their newest ally thought. It was strange that he rarely talked, or at least Ai thought so. perhaps he just didn't feel the need to comment on the goings on of his master's life. Perhaps he simply had yet to be personified. It was probably for the best if it were the latter. Another sentient mind splitting from the young puppet master could not be good.

(twc 1200 claiming 600 ryo and 1200 words towards lowering thread count on skillful art (1 less thread 200 towards 2 less and exit)

Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Sat May 23, 2015 11:19 am
Approved both
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sat May 23, 2015 11:26 am
Double approved <33
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum