Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Reddo Uzumaki
Reddo Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A stroll through the forest (closed) Empty A stroll through the forest (closed)

Sun May 03, 2015 2:02 pm
Reddo decided that today was a good day for a walk through the forest...... it really wasn't, his Dad had kicked him out of the house for a while after breaking a few plates, and when Reddo decided to take a walk, it started to rain. Reddo was soaking wet and took cover under some trees. He then opened his pack, and started eating some rice balls he had stolen before he had to leave.

Last edited by Reddo Uzumaki on Sun May 03, 2015 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

A stroll through the forest (closed) Empty Re: A stroll through the forest (closed)

Sun May 03, 2015 5:10 pm
Salzem walked through the forest, enjoying the cool rain that tapped lightly upon his skin. His sanguine eyes peered out through the rain, seeing a red haired genin taking shelter from the weather. Salzem, although he enjoyed the rain, did not wish to get soaked. It seemed the only effective shelter was under a cluster of trees, next to the red-head. Salzem walked that way, waving to the boy and setting himself down against a tree.
Reddo Uzumaki
Reddo Uzumaki
Citizen

A stroll through the forest (closed) Empty Re: A stroll through the forest (closed)

Sun May 03, 2015 5:27 pm
Reddo saw a fellow shinobi, with black hair. He seemed to be enjoying the rain that Reddo hates so much. The black haired shinobi started to walk towards Reddo, and waved hello. Reddo had never seen this shinobi before, he thought he knew everyone in the Hidden Leaf. Whoever this black haired shinobi is, Reddo decided looked strong, and thinks he shouldn't confront him with hostility. The black haired shinobi sits near Reddo. "Hello, what is your name?" Reddo asks.
Anonymous

Sun May 03, 2015 5:38 pm
Salzem glanced at the red-haired shinobi as he spoke. Salzem did not know this person, so his eyes showed slight distrust.
"Hello. My name is Salzem. A pleasure." Salzem bowed slightly in greeting. The boy did not seem hostile, nor did he object to his presence. Salzem took note of the rice balls laying around him.
"What's your name?"
Reddo Uzumaki
Reddo Uzumaki
Citizen

Sun May 03, 2015 5:50 pm
The dark haired shinobi stared at Reddo as he spoke, with his dark....... what seemed to be cold eyes. Reddo was a bit startled when the dark haired shinobi talked. "Hello. My name is Salzem. A pleasure." he said as he slightly bowed. "Salzem doesn't seem to be as cold as I thought he was" Reddo thinks in his head. He quickly stared at the plethora of rice balls I had, and then looked back to me.
"What's your name?" Salzem asks. "The name is Reddo, Reddo Uzumaki!" Reddo exclaims as enthusiastically as he could. "Do you want some rice balls?" Reddo asks.
Reddo Uzumaki
Reddo Uzumaki
Citizen

Sun May 03, 2015 5:54 pm
[Ignore the last post, it broke for some reason] the dark haired shinobi stared at Reddo as he spoke, with his dark....... what seemed to be cold eyes. Reddo was a bit startled when the dark haired shinobi talked. "Hello. My name is Salzem. A pleasure." he said as he slightly bowed. "Salzem doesn't seem to be as cold as I thought he was" Reddo thinks in his head. He quickly stared at the plethora of rice balls I had, and then looked back to me.
"What's your name?" Salzem asks. "The name is Reddo, Reddo Uzumaki!" Reddo exclaims as enthusiastically as he could. "Do you want some rice balls?" Reddo asks.
[ sorry about it being completely red, it was the only way to fix it.]
Anonymous

Sun May 03, 2015 6:50 pm
Salzem smiled slightly under his breathing mask.
"Reddo..." Salzem repeated. "Nice name. Appropriate." Salzem referred to the Uzumaki's red hair. When Reddo offered him some of his rice balls, Salzem raised a hand.
"No, those are yours." For some reason, Salzem liked this fellow. He figured he should make some conversation while they waited for the rain to pass.
"So, what are you doing out in this?" Salzem asked, gesturing towards the rain.
Reddo Uzumaki
Reddo Uzumaki
Citizen

Sun May 03, 2015 7:00 pm
"No, those are yours" Salzem said, Reddo was quite surprised, who wouldn't take up an offer of food? Reddo liked this guy, he isn't like what Reddo had thought him to be. "So what are you doing out in this?" Salzem says as he points toward the pouring rain. "Ah, I accidentally broke some dishes back at my house, my father got pissed and he sent me out, this was before the rain of course, I decided to take a walk through the woods, and then it started raining. I'll probably spend the night out here, and wait for my Dad to cool down," Reddo says.
Anonymous

Sun May 03, 2015 7:05 pm
Salzem nodded. Ah, a father's rage is only dwarfed by a mothers. Salzem chuckled slightly at Reddo's comment that he might spend the night out in the rain.
"You do not have to. My place is not far from here. You may stay if you wish." Salzem said, looking out into the rain. It wasn't letting up at all. In fact, it was raining harder. Soon this temporary shelter will not do. Salzem faced the Reddo, awaiting his response.
Reddo Uzumaki
Reddo Uzumaki
Citizen

Sun May 03, 2015 7:13 pm
"You do not have to. My place is not far from here. You may stay if you wish." Salzem said. Reddo was surprised, people don't usually invite people over to there house if they have only known them for a few minutes. Oh well, Reddo guesses that he is just a unique guy. "Yeah sure, I'll stay at your place, if your parents are fine with it." Reddo says.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum