Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

the extream cronicle [for all, nk, training,] - Page 2 Empty Re: the extream cronicle [for all, nk, training,]

Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:10 am
yen observed the attempt that hota used to summon her bugs and noted the look of frustration on her face. "yikes!" yen jumped back and sent out 35 insects from his body as a attempt to counteract the bugs hota sent out. with a mental comand yen  ordered his bugs with complete confidence. defend me and stop thoes bugs, but dont go any further, dont harm the larger chakra area. The bugs clashed and meshed about in a area where if either of the two students were to step there the results would be disaterous.

The rain began to fall around the two of them and yen smiled at hota kindly with knowing eyes before speaking. "when your emotions get the best of you and your thoughts are clear your bugs respond to it. they are a symbiosis and they are you. take heart that you are them and they are you. So to help you I am going to bring out you hota. All of you. use your element and your skills for your training starts now!"

Yen formed the tiger sign and mist started forming around them the  mist began to swirl around them and soon yen was going to be out of sight unless hota did something. Yen spoke up as the mist began to build up. "focus, breath and trust your insects to reach me in the mist. remember how they work and communicate between them and perhaps ill treat you to a date with my homemade food after this"  Yen smiled as he spoke up hoping that thoes words would peak her intrest. Backing up and smiling towards hota. Yen gave one last tip to hota as the rain began to fall even harder " dont think this a battle but a test of your bond with your bugs and a chance to strengthen your bond."  a beaming smile came from yen as his yellow eye flashed in a crash of lightning and the mist thickend obscuring sight.

within the mist yen procedded 5 meters left (speed 1) and started preforming the seals for clone tecnique, ram snake, tiger, and in a puff of smoke the clone appeared. yen instructed his bugs to fly around the clone as a means of distraction to hota, while yen headed a meter away from his clone. and awaited hota to tag him with her bugs. I hope she trusts her insects and herself yen thought to himself.

wc: 2,469+ 401=2,870

stanima: 185/200

-10 from hidden mist

-5 from clone Technique

bug total: 95/150

bugs in the feild 55
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

the extream cronicle [for all, nk, training,] - Page 2 Empty Re: the extream cronicle [for all, nk, training,]

Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:31 am
Hotaru's eyes grew wide with awe as she watched the bugs clash! She had no idea this was even possible! Not only had she never battled against another person before using her bugs, she had never gone against a fellow clansmen! Wondering if the bugs would disperse and what was about to happen she looked up at Yen who began speaking to her. As he spoke the rain began to fall around them. She had never really thought of her bugs as being that much of her! She had no idea they could feel her emotions or know her thoughts! And as he faded into the mist explaining to her he was going to train her, Hotaru knew she had to do something.
Letting her self calm down, she could feel how active the bugs were, and now she realized she was not just a host to the bugs but she was co-existing with them! Or maybe it was the same thing? Hotaru now had to focus. Okay, I am calm, but I need you guys to find him. I can hear you buzzing and I know you can hear me, now go and find him! Hotaru said to her bugs using her thought connection with them. She remained calm as she said it. She was becoming soaked in the rain, but considering water was her element she was not concerned. As a matter of fact, it was helpful!
Several kikaichu exited her body and went towards the left. She had to trust these bugs! She would be in a lot of trouble if she didn't! They vanished in the mist as the formed a rather large line veering to the left! These bugs could move fast! She was wondering if they would be able to find him! "Come on....find him." She said softly.
[wc: 1,168]
[1168/2000 towards insect sphere]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:24 am
the insects that clashed calmed down and followed suit to towards yen, however yen had another challenge facing him. her bugs ill have to make this challenging. yen called out 10 bugs and instructed them to cover his back while the 20 that were on his clone moved forward. the mist that obscured vision of the clone slightly parted to reveal any sight of the clone while yen stayed hidden in the thicker mist.

Now to see how she will handle her options. Yen focused the chakra in his stomach to a 8 point net and aimed 25 degrees to where the clone was looking and tried to spit out a web of chakra. focusing on shape and stickiness yen increased the amount of siliva in his mouth and spat out a oval shaped webbing. that traveled about 10 meters should it hit something it would be sticky but easy to take off darn it still dont got it!  yen thought to himself.

yen backed up slowly and whispered a word of encouragement to hota. "catch me in 5 minutes and a free meal for a week. remember focus and dont waiver. let no distractions get to you." Yen began to move around to the right around the edge of the mist and noticed some bugs that were not his own.

shoot! yen backed quickly but silently back the direction he went and ordered the bugs out side of his control telepathically to take his place where he was originally (30 bugs, speed 5). yen began to feel excited as he realized that she was susceeding in communicating with her bugs.

How quickly she adapts to the situation. much faster then I do but its impressive. Yen thought as the mist to the north thickend and became almost impossible to see through. Yen stood still and waited in silence as he listend closely for hota and her foot steps.

wc: 2,870+ 410= 3,290

bug total:135/150

bugs hatched: +50
bugs in the feild:65
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:28 am
Hotaru tried to silently move forward following her bugs. Noting they had a specific hum to them as though they were communicating with her. "Hmm." She said realizing that puddles were already forming on the ground causing her to not be as stealth as she would have hoped to have been! No matter she must continue. Hearing his new offer of dinner everyday this week a smile played on her lips. "It's a deal, and I may win because I am sure I am close to finding you!" She said as she followed the trail. She released a few more bugs, about twenty to continue searching for him. These bugs veered to the left as well disappearing into the fog.
Moving silently and swiftly as possible, she ventures into the fog following the hum of her bugs closely. Thank you my dear Kikaichu. She said mentally communicating with them. She had never felt this connected to them! Trusting them was never something she had thought about before, so the idea seemed rather foreign, but she was glad she followed the advice. "I know I am very, very close to you, I am beginning to find bugs that aren't mine." She said as she continued in the fog. Suddenly to her right, her bugs found something. "What the-" She said as she heard something. "If they are there and there....you made a clone! Very smart!" She said as she continued looking for him. The bugs were an incredible help, because even in the flashes of light she couldn't see much. Shadows and that was about it. In the next flash of lightning she saw mainly the shadows of the trees. but she took another two steps to the left following her bugs very closely. "If my Kikaichu are right, you are in this area." She said with a smile on her face.
[wc]
[1480/2000 towards Insect Sphere]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:27 am
yen looked up as he noticed the slight disturbance of puddles come close by and the mist dispersed reveling himself a few feet from hota and a smile was well on his face. “My oh my you figured that was a clone with your bugs. Excellent!" yen was very proud of hota and the bugs retreated to yensung as he took a breath and regained his composure. “The lesson you learned now should never be forgotten. I am positive you can handle the tecnique i am learning now. but now comes the question of do you believe you are ready?"

yen wlaked over towards hota and took her hand. "most would dispair in the rain and stress of not seeing their opponent. notice how you gained control over yourself and stopped doubting and just did your wills content? most people fear themselves and run to the hills behind walls of excuses or drown themself in doubt to fear the extream.' yen looked to the sky and lightning as lightning flashed across it. " the question is will we really master our art or will we only master ourself? If you are willing to take the journey with me hota I will assure that ill help to the best of my ability"

looking at the rain yen closed his eyes and breathed in the heavy moist air his hair and eyes covered in rain and he looked towards hota once again his yellow eyes gazing into hers. "stand ready for after this your meal will be ready and the next day will begin the search of our self-mastery." yensung focused on the world around him silencing  all sound except his and hotas breathing.

what do i seek amid the water and spider silk? why do i search so deeply for the illusion of water and the mind. perhaps because i am more of my element that seeks to clearify and purify thoes i seek. perhaps my greatest strength is not only the mind but the will to help grow. Growth beyond the body and mind but that builds the blocks of the spirit. My goal and my greatest strength to hold my opponent under the world of illusions and keep the peace.

Yen built up even more chakra then usual in his stomach and prepares a deep breath as he tied the ends together that required fixing. depth and consitencey of the webbing of chakra in his stomach began to shape up to multiple webbing. the more I make the better my chances. yen opened his eyes and spat out 4 eight pointed webs of mass that hit the trees with a thunk. huffing and breathing hard yensung felt the accomplishment of preforming the technique.

"Yes! I got it" yen smiled toward hota and lead grabbed a webbing sample pointing towards the exit  and leading hota to his home where he prepaired a hannd made meal for her and himself talking over the evenings accomplishments. yen looked over at her with a hope of her enjoying his jell filled sweet roll and garlic spicy pasta in pork broth.

wc: 3,290+517= 3,807

1,280 to learning spider web flower

813 to learning ephermal

+10 to stats
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:15 am
Hotaru smiled at Yen as he complemented her use of her Kikaichu. It was true, normally she would have been very distraught in such a case, but thanks to learning to trust her bugs, she didn't even waiver! As the rain continued to fall around them and the thunder rumble, she continued to think of how difficult this would have been if she had been in a real attack, without the knowledge of how to use her bugs. She quickly changed her thoughts to ones of the here and now.
"My element is water, so being in the rain did not bother me, but you are right, without using my bugs I would have panicked and lost control of the situation! Trusting my bugs was a huge difference." As he began to talk about mastering things, she really pondered the issue and then she came up with a theory on her own. "Would mastering ourselves mean mastering our art, considering our art is a branch of ourselves?" She asked smiling and feeling butterflies in her stomach, wait, it wasn't butterflies, it was her bugs buzzing because she felt the emotion of happiness and a sense of accomplishment. As a huge wave of thunder hit from the lightning, Hotaru made a decision she felt could help with her new start on life.
"Yes, of course I am willing to take this journey and I trust that you can help me with everything Yen!" She said doing something quite unusual for Hotaru! She reached out to hug him if he lets her."Oh yes I will be ready for the best round with you, even if it's raining, I will be ready. Um, do you think you can teach me a couple of small jutsus, I need to take my Genin Exam since I am finally in a village again. I need to learn transformation and clone jutsus if you don't mind." She asked and said to him. It was rather embarrassing but she figured as much training as he was doing with her, he wouldn't mind.
[wc 1824]
[1824/2000 towards insect sphere]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:41 am
yen laughed as hota asked and accepted the hug. "tomorrow starts the basics of your techniques. the bread to the jam... no bread to butter that is. of your biases and perhaps you might gleam into your choice of the path you would want to take as well as a ninja." yen smiled and despite the exhaustion a satisfaction came over him as he noted the joy in accomplishment from hota. however a nagging thought was at the back of yens head. I hope i can start getting into my combat preference soon.

yen noted that the basic jutsu of any geinin test involved a transformation and clone technique. "Ill make sure to employ the best of my abilities to teach and ensure you master all your techniques. with your learning curve ill begin your training the tomorrow. Consistency and dedication are the heart of a training shinobi, but" yens voice got serious as he gazed into hotas eyes. " there will be ups and downs, but take it as you learning yourself and your bugs. I am no master of myself or even a master of my branch as a shinobi. I’m merely a guy standing in the vast world and taking on the storm before me at its fullest."

Yen lead hota to her dinner and showed her a few cooking tricks from spices to mixing and  mashing.  Noting her mental fortitude and willingness to strive through the difficult challenges yen decided to offer hota a offer over her meal. "we all have a specialty as a ninja and a individual. some are better then others and perhaps i can introduce it to you tomorrow along with the basis of any shinobi. training." yen laid his straw hat near the warm fire in his home and awaited hota's reply

wc:295
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:14 am
"Tomorrow sounds good to me, and I am a very fast learner in case you haven't noticed." She said answering him and adding a bit of a joke."My path, well I kind of wanted to do a few things, work as a medic or even as a village guard, protecting the citizens." Hotaru said as she began to think as she accepted the food he offered her.  She listened to his words about how he was just a guy and it sounded as though he was saying he was an average normal person, or at least that is how she took his words. But to her, he wasn't! Had it not been for Yen, Hotaru would still be struggling with her bugs and with learning jutsus. And at this point, she would be hungry.
"Specialties? I am curious as to what mine would be now that you mention it. Um, Yen, I kind of have no where to live. I spent the last couple of nights sleeping in an abandoned building and then last night in a tree. Could I stay here?" She asked him curiously hoping he would be okay with it. If not, well the Oak tree in the training area was good shelter.
[wc 2032]
[2000/2000 for insect Sphere and 32/500 towards clone jutsu]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:36 am
"Of course you can stay!" a blush came over yen as he realized that hota asked. "Never be afraid to ask. my home is your home. just be aware I wake up early to cook a large vat of soup. tomarrow ill be heading to the first stop of our training. yes I know its a bit of a hard push. but the library is the beginning of our training." A yawn stopped yen from proceeding with his next sentence since he was wiped. offering his bed as her resting place yen smiled and would deny any arguments from hota since the rule he keeps is "the guest and freind always gets the bed"

taking a spare blanket and offering a roll for the morning yen layed down on the wooden floor. it’s feels so soft here…   thought yen as sleep over came the exhausted shinobi. The pans of his morning fresh in his mind now wandered into the deep realms of sleep as within the deepest reaches of his mind he dreamed of a world were he was known far and wide as a master of genjutsu. 

(exit)

wc:185

(sorry about the mess of WC)

(total word count since approval: 2,449)

(1,150 went to learning spider web flower)
(1,299 went to learning ephermal)

(total stats:+12

Last edited by yensung Aburame on Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:19 am
"It's fine, you may have to nudge me a few times to wake me up, I sleep like a rock when I am extremely tired." She said as she yawned. This guy was a good cook and when he showed her his secrets, she learned a lot from him. When he offered her his bed, she tried to refuse but he moved so fast and quickly that he was almost completely asleep and wrapped in a blanket before she  could refuse.
As she laid in his soft bed she kept looking at the ceiling and the wall thinking over everything she had learned today. Her bugs seemed to sense her thoughts as they began buzzing actively throughout her body. As she rolled over wrapping herself in the blanket, Hotaru started to relax as she gently tried to shush her bugs with her thoughts. Shhhhhhh. She said mentally to them. The buzzing began to settle down as she finally drifted off to sleep.
[exit]
[2196= +10 stat pts and 2000/2000 words towards insect sphere, and 196/500 words towards clone jutsu]
and since we both exited the topic:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum