Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
42 Posts - 8%
33 Posts - 6%
27 Posts - 5%
25 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Late One Night (IO/Private/No Kill)((Flashback)) - Page 2 Empty Late One Night ( P/NK/IO) ((Flashback))

Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:37 pm
(Kishin, I am skipping you just so I can say what I got to say then head to Kumo because apparently Volcano is about to be non existent, {sighs} but feel free to post after me dear.)
Sighing from the excitement in the room. Placing her hand on Kishins knee, she faces her comrades.
"It seems to me, that this is more than just about Primrose. This is about us. When I kidnapped all of you, I didn't do it intentionally to hurt you. I did it for a reason." Sephora stood up and moved to where she could see Kishin and the others.  
"Look around you, and think about all the different clans I brought together. As a group we are powerful, and from some of the Strongest clans. Even me being a hybrid mix of Kaguya and Hyuuga, I add to the strength of our group. Its not about kidnapping or taking over the world, though it would be nice to rule the world. Its simply about sending a message. When Prim trained us, she once gave me a message, and now I am about to give it to all of you." Sephora stopped to take a breathe before she continued.
"In a time of war, we need to protect and to defend, just to be able to live and be...who...we are! As a group we will be able to fight together and be stronger than we are as Individuals. Now, I have to leave for Kumo for a few days, I am leaving Kishin in charge of my lab, Megami, I need you to go to Konoha with Zach. Keep an eye on our group, that seems to be where our group migrated to. Kishin, help me pack dear?" Sephora suddenly felt like she made a good point. After all, a real leader knows their group is only as strong as their weakest link, luckily, this group, didn't have one.
((Going to turn this into a flashback so if Volcano is suddenly attacked, our characters won't die, and you guys can also leave Volcano and still post since its a flashback. And any errors you see, this was posted from a friends phone.))

[exit with Sankou]

Last edited by Sephora Hyuuga on Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Sankou Koitaishi
Sankou Koitaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Late One Night (IO/Private/No Kill)((Flashback)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Late One Night (IO/Private/No Kill)((Flashback))

Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:10 pm
There was a slow pause in his reading as her closed his book and focused some Chakra into his right hand the blue glow turning into a wisp as her tried to change it on to a form of medical Chakra, the proceedure going well until something had caused him to stop and look up, " He must know who the alpha in here is, smart boy to know when he's outclassed by someone... Then again I could take the three of you on myself," scratching his head he would reach into his pouch and pull out a worn out head band before sighing and pushing it back into the darkness... Something had been making him miss home a bit.

At any rate he would stand up and hug Sephora before walking into the darkness of their room, " I'll come looking for you once I finish up some old business... For now consider me nothing but a shadow," what he meant would forever be a mystery as he grabbed his clothes and slid them onbe long scarves floating above the ground as he walked past her giving her a kiss on the lips and nodding before heading off.

[Exit, all words going towards finishing Med Spec and the rest towards... Clothing bonding.]
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Late One Night (IO/Private/No Kill)((Flashback)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Late One Night (IO/Private/No Kill)((Flashback))

Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:03 am
(exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum