Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Daiki getting in Moon!Yesterday at 11:48 pmSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherYesterday at 6:55 pmAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereYesterday at 5:39 pmHanzo UchihaA new man Yesterday at 5:37 pmHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Yesterday at 5:36 pmHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambYesterday at 5:34 pmHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadYesterday at 5:33 pmHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalYesterday at 5:28 pmHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonYesterday at 4:56 pmHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Yesterday at 4:55 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2200

The Healing Inside Empty The Healing Inside

Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:07 am
Contract Details:

Clyde stared at the note in his hand filled to the brim with rage. In big bold letters was "D.O.P. " This was the same organization that had killed Clyde's parents. He had to find out who these people are. He couldn't handle another day knowing these people were teaching more parents forbidden jutsu. Just the thought could make Clyde want to strangle the librarian, and his insanity approaching behind him never helped. He felt like he was just a tiny kid trying to do a "grown ups" job. He calmed the hungry beast inside of him, and went through more books searching quickly for this organization he so desperately wanted to vanish. He goes through another big stack of books searching for the organization he wanted to destroy, until he finds a book with the title "D.O.P. making the world a better place every step of the way." He quickly turned the pages trying not to get worked up over the lying title. He quickly found their location, and who they were through lots of note taking. He picks up his katana, and unicycle, and peddles out as fast as he could. The cold rage inside him only worked as added fuel for his body. Clyde had an intent to kill, and he wanted to kill without pity or remorse. He was a cold blooded killer when it came down to an organization saying they are there for peace, when they are only causing more damage then anything. They might as well tell the parents to inject heroine into their children for "peace." The last time Clyde was ever this worked up was when he met Daiko, but that can only come close to what he was feeling right now. He wanted to feel the blood of justice over him, he wanted the genocide of the organization, he wanted revenge. Clyde felt equipped to kill such a large organization, because he simply was too angry to care. Justice was going to work out for him he thought. He looks at his map and sees the location marked by a single drop of blood. Clyde had always heard of killers and their habits, so why not develop some of his own he thought. He had nobody in his way now, he could almost taste the sweet revenge pouring over him in a hot red mess. The thought of this made him tingle inside. Clyde was usually a nice and collected person, but he has every reason to feel the way he did right now. His parents had tried to kill him, and left him as a child. He was living on his own up till a few months ago. The mental damage was enough to make him feel the way he does today. He is a good person at heart, but right now is heart is filled with anger and hatred to the people who caused him so much harm. This was the cause of his problems. All of this was there fault he felt. Clyde peddles on his unicycle as fast as he could angered by the entire mess. If anything he sought to burn the place to the ground without question.

[536]
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

The Healing Inside Empty Re: The Healing Inside

Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:06 am
Clyde looked at the building of the organization feeling the urge to kill run over him, and take him over. He looked in anger at the big letters of building.
"Department of peace my ass."
In the background he had an audience of one. Chopper was starring from a distance studying the Clyde that hid under the curtain. The reindeer wanted to think all of this wasn't what he thought it was, but when he looked into Clyde's eyes, he could only see blood lust and destruction. He continues watching from a distance curious of what was going to happen in this scene unfolding before his eyes. He knew this organization had a record, but what was Clyde going to do the reindeer had thought. Clyde looked at the building unaware of the eyes of his friend over him.
"I can feel it in my veins now, they have no chance in hell of living."
Clyde walked forward towards the building, and saw a guard walking around. He saw his first kill. He takes out his wire instead of his kunai. He had to be more stealthy this time. Clyde slowly sneaked over behind the man knowing the course was clear. If this man even made a sound he was screwed. He takes out his wire and wraps it around the guard's neck. He applies as much force as possible as the guard was choking to death in front of him. Fate had other plans for this man.
"Get the hell off of him right now."
Clyde looks over to see a creature running at him. He sees it was Chopper, and looks horrified. He was too late to react, and his hands were full. Chopper went all out into a forceful jab right at Clyde's chest. His hooves dug into Clyde's chest and left a "+" embedded into his chest. Clyde was forced backwards from the sheer power of it, and hit his head hard against the wall. Chopper looked at him, or he thought so. The reindeer's face was completely shadowed by his hat. Chopper looked like a monster, and Clyde was afraid. Within seconds an alarm went off, and they were surrounded by ninja all around. 
"Freeze."
Clyde laid on the ground knowing the situation was one he couldn't handle even with the reindeer. Chopper took it jut as bad. The deer just looked around in defeat seeing they were surrounded. Inside the animal's head thoughts of death passed from the guards. Either way the situation looked bad for both of them, but Clyde kept his cool. The man that was choked earlier got to his feet, and began to walk away shaking his head at Clyde. When the man made eye contact, he began to walk a little bit faster. Clyde was in no mood for the interruption from Chopper. He felt this was all the reindeer's fault, and he felt he could have done it alone.
"Go on now, do as you wish. Chopper, please stay out of my way if you don't want to get hurt. You guys have us outnumbered, only a complete fool would ever take this fight."
Chopper glared at Clyde as one of the guard's began clapping.
"We don't get visitors at all. We wish to show you our peace this agency provides."
Men came over and hit Chopper right in the back of the neck. Chopper was out in seconds. Clyde yelled out and they knocked him out too. It was all so quick, and he wasn't ready in the least for this. The guard's took the two trespassers bodies into the building, and began to head to a very special room for them.

[614]
[1,150]
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

The Healing Inside Empty Re: The Healing Inside

Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:05 am
Clyde woke up on his side, and saw Chopper still passed out in his regular form. He sighed realizing the people who worked here were smarter then he had thought. They had tied both his and Chopper's wrists together limiting movement. Clyde took this as a simple problem that could end very badly if Chopper transformed like he did earlier. His wrists would be crushed if Chopper's expanded in size even slightly. Clyde looked around to see he was on a metal platform of sorts. He could only see darkness all around him. No site could have been more crazy for anyone to wake up to. He had slept well, but how on this metal floor? Something wasn't adding up in the slightest.

Clyde stared at Chopper sleeping wondering if he should just kill the reindeer. A confrontation was the last thing he wanted. He shakes around his ass, and hears his weapon pouch move around full with what he had left it. He also heard his katana shake on his back. Something was not right, why would they leave him with all of his stuff. Clyde tried to get up, but realized his ankles were tied with Chopper's as well. He knew this trick! They wanted us to lay here till we killed each other thinking we were enemies. Clyde wanted so badly to just kill everyone in leave. It was annoying to him to have to go through this bullshit with Chopper. Chopper begins to wake up, and Clyde closes his eyes acting passed out.
"I know you aren't passed out Clyde."
Clyde opened his eyes remembering tony was a doctor. Tony glared at him, and Clyde made an uneasy expression.
"Were you planning on killing everyone here?"
Chopper was dead serious, and Clyde was going to be dead (serious) if Tony could possibly find a way to fight him. He started to sweat a little trying to find the right words, and Chopper's stare was needles into his soul.
"Answer me or I will break your wrists."
Clyde knew lies weren't going to be his best option. He told it straight to the reindeer.
"Okay, okay, calm down. I was planning on killing everyone here with no pity, then burning the place down."
Chopper stared with a even more horrifying stare then before.
"Clyde, you better choice wiser words, I can make your wrists shatter by transforming, and if you think I will have to correct you on you mistake. Now, tell me why you want to kill all of these people."
Clyde gulped seeing the hatred from chopper directed to him was something worse then he had imagined.
"I want to kill them for them killing my parents. These bastards deserve to die for teaching parents forbidden jutsu that causes them to turn into mentally insane child killers. They aren't helping with peace one bit, for all I know they are causing nothing, but death and destruction. Such people deserve to die and be put into their rightful place."

[503]
[Word Total: 1,653]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum