Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
138 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Water and Earth [NK, Kuro, IO] - Page 2 Empty Re: Water and Earth [NK, Kuro, IO]

Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:02 am
"Yes!" Laz thought ti himself as kuro mentioned some water jutsu which Laz really needed.  Grinning upon hearing what kuro said what was his personal favorite laz would fold hus arms and nod. "Kuro your the perfect training partner for today! You must teach me that water snake jutsu and water needles! " Laz said with excitement. Sure he would have to put learning the ways of the earth element on hold but right now learning water jutsu was the priority.  "I would over you something in return but...I seriously don't have anything other than hmm. Well friendship I guess then again we are already friends..." Laz was stuck on what he could give kuro in return for teaching him. Sighing laz would just figure that out later since he couldn't think of nothing that actually worked. Laz would then begin to stretch as he would wait for kuro to demonstrate the jutsu step by step but before the started he would go bacj over to the cracked rock which was now irritating him and would sit in top of it dangling his legs. "Alright kuro im in the zone i'm ready to watch and learn." He said as he would then intensely stare at kuro.
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Water and Earth [NK, Kuro, IO] - Page 2 Empty Re: Water and Earth [NK, Kuro, IO]

Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:54 am
Kuro laughed a bit when Laz said he didn't have anything to give in return from the training. "Hey, that's all right! Friendship is one of the most important things in the world! Strengthening a bond is all I need! Maybe buy me a meal some other time." Kuro shrugged and looked around a moment before spying a nice big boulder to practice Snake Mouth on. "All right, first we'll do Snake Mouth. It's a lot bigger, but Water Needles takes a pretty surprising amount of practice to get right. Snake mouth just... you gotta pay attention." Kuro gave a nervous chuckle as he continued. "See, it can actually twist and turn for awhile before it just slams into something. The first time I really tried it... well a cabbage vendor in Taki was pretty upset... so were a lot of people not expecting to get wet that day... ohhhh mistakes were made. Anyways, point is, FOCUS on your target or the snake will change course. I will now demonstrate." Kuro put his hands together and slowly displayed the handseals necessary for the jutsu. 
"The next bit, you gotta let your chakra build up in your body aaand..." Kuro felt his chest expand with water and he turned facing away from the rock as he opened his mouth and let the build up of water gush from his mouth. The torrent then turned around as it formed the head of a snake and rushed a few feet beside Laz as it charged into the boulder with a mighty slam. Kuro wiped the left over water dripping from his mouth off his face and smiled as he watched the water form a small river that split at the rock. "And there you have it. Hope you got that all right, this is kinda only my second time teaching... oh, extra tip, make sure to not breathe until the jutsu is finished. Water in your lungs is bad. So deep breath on build up. Give it a shot when you're ready. Ask questions if need be."

[344]
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:32 am
Laz would watch as kuro demonstrated the jutsu and heard what he said about taking a deep breath before doing the jutsu and then breathing after instead of during because it would fill his lungs with water or something like that. Thinking about that Laz would shudder as he would imagine himself messing up and filling his lungs up with water. "This jutsu sounded cool until the filling lungs up with water and dying part." Laz said as he would go over the symbols in his head multiple times until he could completely memorize it. As kuro went on to show the water snake and then cradh it into a rock laz couldn't help but grin about how cool that looked and now he was eager to try it. "Ok first the handseals.." laz said as he would then close his eyes and visualize the handseals in his head which he would then follow through with his hands copying what kuro did earlier.  "Next step is to build up chakra.." laz thought to himself as he opened his eyes as he would feel his chest expand and would open his mouth to let the water come out but...he forgot to breath before doing it! Laz would begin to cough up the water as he bend over to tge ground and would sit there trying to catch his breath. "F-first try was a failure. ." He said as he would then begin to cough some more. Once he felt okay he would then stretch his arms to the sky and prepare to do the handseals again but this time he took a deep breath. Once finishing the hand signs he would build the chakra up again and would release the water from his mouth. As it gushed out it would begin to form the snakes head and would coil around. "Yes I did it on second try now I'll just have hit the rock and im done! " he continuously thought to himself as he was not focusing on his target like kuro said he should. The water snake would then rush towards the rock but would be way off as it would turn around and crash into the ground. "I-I-I was soooo close! I can't believe I missed!" Laz yelled out in frustration as he would do the handseals again but faster than before and taking a deep breath. "Third try!" He thought to himself as he would release the gushing water from his mouth which would then form into a snake head. This time Laz would focus at the rock as the water snake would rush past kuro crashing and even cracking the rock. "Hehehe. ...I would say that is a A+ kuro....what's next?" Laz said as he would pound his fist into his metal hand which he forgot it was metal since it was covered in bandages and as a result it would send a wave of pain  throughout his hand but he would suck it in and try to hide it from kuro. "Ow that hurt!" He thought to himself as he moved his hands to his sides.
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:55 am
Kuro winced and gave Laz a pat on the back after the first attempt. "Try taking that breath while you build up chakra and right as you're ending the seals." 
Watching the second attempt, Kuro smiled and nodded with approval. "Good, good, but you got caught up in doing it. Gotta focus until the end." 
With the final and completely successful attempt, Kuro applauded Laz. "There you go! Now you got it!" Kuro noticed noticed his sucking on his hand. "You ok? Hit your palm a little hard there?" Kuro shook his head with a smile. "Anyways, next step is water needles. With our new miniature river, we had a good source of ammo for it too. You're also ninety-nine percent less likely to choke on water! This jutsu is more external instead of internal. Here's the hand seals." Kuro showed him the seals then stepped over to the running water. Performing the hand seals once more, Kuro then swung his hand in a vertical arc, small amounts of water shooting up to where he swung and rapidly freezing into seven sharp needles that then hung in the air. "The needles will line up based on how you swing your arm, but if you focus on it you can hold the needles in one place for a bit while you move around." Kuro demonstrated by stepping away from the hovering needles and letting Laz get a good look. "You can only hold them for so long though before they-" Kuro failed to finish speaking before the needles shot through the air and stuck in the rock a momemt before melting. "...do that. Very limited life span on the hold, but if you distract the target and put them up when they don't notice, it can make for some good surprise attacks... unless you're dealing with Kira or Kiru. They are too fast. I don't like how fast they are. It's cheating. Speed cheating. I can't ever hit them. With anything... anyways, go ahead and give it a shot!" Kuro smiled and folded his arms as he let Laz have a go at it. It was then he got an idea. "Actually before you do that, let me just step over here." While one would usually say this because they were unsure about someone else's aim and move behind cover, Kuro moved to the other side of the water, across from Laz and gave a thumbs up. "All right, see if you can hit me with it. I'll be fine, just do it. Trust me. If this works right I'll show you something else I found in the jungle."

[438]
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:53 pm
With laz success with the first just he started to become a little over confident. He wouldn't quite frankly pay attention to the hands seals as he was to busy triumphing over actually hitting the rock with the water snake mouth Laz would then try it again one more time to show he didn't get so luck. Doing the hand seals again for the water snake mouth jutsu Laz would watch as the snake would come alive again as he would aim at the current river and watch it splash and then making the river for into a way bigger river. He would then dust his hands off with a grin on his face. "Now we have way more ammo" He said with excitement. Laz would then raise his hands as he would prepare to do the justsu without actually knowing the hand seals but he just felt like he can do it. So the handseals for the actual jutsu is actually just rat and bird but in the midst of it all he had completely done something else which was not rat or bird and didn't even include rat or bird. Laz did the hand seals Cat and Bat which really didn't do anything for that matter. "I know i did it right...I know i'm right..just the water is to lazy to mooove!" He told Kuro as he had realized he had made a stupid mistake which quite made him embarrassed by. "Your going to have to show me again kuro..." He said in utter disappointment to himself.
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:38 pm
Kuro couldn't help smiling a bit as he sighed and shook his head. "Calm down with the Snake mouth buddy! Keep throwing it like that and you're gonna use up all your energy! Not to mention get a little dehydrated. Water Needle is a lot easier. It's just two seals, rat and bird. Then you swing your arm. Rat,Bird,swing. Rat. Bird. Swing. After you get it the first time you can try adding a hold at the end to keep them in place. Come on Laz, give me your best throw." Kuro then showed him the technique once more, holding them before letting seven needles fly. He aim in a vertical line to Laz's right, only aiming to nick his arm to get him to focus.

[126]
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:14 pm
"My best throw huh?" He said with a grin on his face as he began to form the hand seals rat and then bird. The water from the river would then slowly form to needles as they rised out of the river but would then fall back down back into water instead of sharp pointed needles. "Crap crap crap...I think I did over did it with the Snake mouth" he said as he would fall to the ground and lay on his back.  "Hey kuro you don't happen to have any snacks do you?" Laz would ask as he would begin to sit up. They have been training for awhile and Laz haven't taken any break since they started and he hasn't ate anything before he came here. "Anything is good I just need something to calm my stomach down." He said as his stomach began to growl.l loud enough to probably scare vixie away. Rat and bird then throw , laz thought over and over until he had a mental image of a roasted bird surrounded by veggies making him even hungrier.
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:47 pm
Kuro heaved a heavy sigh and shook his head. "No, I'm afraid I don't have anything. I never had a chance to restock on food, besides which Kira destroyed my shirt and took my wallet. All I have is what Kiru gave me to get a new coat, so I can't buy any snacks either. Tell you what though, if you can get this technique down, we'll go grab a bite. Right now though, you need to focus." Kuro crossed his arms with a frown then smirked slightly. He had another idea to get Laz's attention. "Stuffs getting bad, so you need to be ready. If you don't hurry and get these techniques down, someone's liable to kill you because you can't defend yourself. At least, that's what I think Kiru or Kira would say. So focus!" Kuro pointed a finger gun at Laz with his left hand and motioned for him to get up. "Tap into your adrenalin and let it flow, or you'll find yourself with a leaky hole." Kuro then fired a Water Gun at Laz's feet, the small water bullet flying out of his fingertip at 60 speed and making a small hole several feet deep into the ground. Kuro then blew on his fingertip as if it was smoking. He wasn't gonna REALLY hurt the guy, but if training with Kira and Kiru and that one mystery guy back in Yuki taught him anything, knowing or at least thinking that the person training you was probably going to hurt you if you didn't push yourself really helped with focusing. Besides, Kuro was getting hungry too and wanted Laz to get in gear with this technique.  
[281]
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:59 pm
"Awww" Laz said as kuro had mentioned he had no food and in return caused Laz stomach to grumble even more. But even more important Kuro had spoke of him getting his wallet taken, the injustice of that would in turn nor allow kuro to have no food or snacks on him. Laz became furious with rage and hunger byr before he could even get up kuro had fired a bullet made of water at laz's feet causing him to jump back. "Woah wait what was that? That's not water needles dude you got to teach me that!" Laz said as he would jump up to his feet with excitement.  Kuro was right about not learning the jutsu thing and laz figured he wouldn't teach him that unless he was able to finish learning the water needles.  "Fine you win...what was it rat and bird right?" Laz said as he would then form the hand seals rat and bird and watch as the water needles would form. During the water formation into needles laz's stomach would growl again throwing him off his concentration causing the two needles that was fully formed to fire into a rock and the others that wasn't fully formed to tuen back into the water which would fall and splash back into the river. "That sorta counts? " He said as he looked at where the two needles had hit.
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:39 pm
"Hmmm..." Kuro looked where the water needles struck and rubbed his chin. "Yeah... sorta I guess... If I was Kira I'd probably 'sort of' shoot you in the leg... buuuut I'll let it slide. My first time trying to work water needles gave me water sticks. Like, non pointy sticks of bluntness. So yeah. You pass. Just need food." Kuro smiled and gave an approving nod. "As for what I shot at you, well, you couldn't do it even if I tried to teach it to you. You have to be MADE of water to pull it off. Now then, let's see if I can't get us a ride over to wherever they keep the food around here. Vixie! Bite time!" The green fox sprung from her hiding place and dashed to Kuro as he held his right hand to his side. He winced and cringed as she bit into his hand and he allowed the teeth to pierce into his solid form. Blood quickly began pouring from the bite as Vixie hopped away and cleaned the blood out of her fur around her mouth and on her paws as if nothing odd had just happened. Kuro took a deep breath and begin drawing a large symbol with his blood on the ground. "All right! New friend, hear my call! Come to me and meet my buddy Laz!" Kuro slammed his hand to the seal and gasped as a huge amount of energy was taken from his body in order to summon the rock hydra Terroth. Kuro now kneeled on the back of an enormous hydra with stone like skin. The creature turned it's head slightly as it surveyed the new surroundings. 
"I have come as requested. My name is Terroth. What do you need of me summoner?"
The Hydra's voice was gravelly and it sounded as if small rocks were being tossed about as he spoke.
"Ooohhh geez... you... you were pretty tiring to summon... guess it's cause you're so big and strong huh?"
"Yes, I am well known for my physical strength."
The Hydra then lowered and turned his head so he could look at Laz with his giant sunken eyes.
"And who are you, human? Friend, or foe?"
Kuro couldn't help grinning as he waited for Laz's response.
[381]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum