Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A rather lovely encounterToday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Today at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesToday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryToday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Today at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen ChinoikeTraining, or making friendsToday at 6:44 pmTravin Iburi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
35 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Light
Light
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Training With Sensei Gin (Solo Training )  Empty Training With Sensei Gin (Solo Training )

Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:42 pm
The morning seemed to move by slowly as Sayu allowed his head to press softly against the base of the tree. His mind was slightly dazed as he was overcome with a bit of exhaustion and fugitive, he couldn’t believe how long of day it had been as he slowly allowed his body to roll one than the other. If anyone would have told him that his Sensei Gin was going to go all out in his wind jutsus training he probably would have called them a lie since most of his training had been sluggish as of so far. Yet here he was completely whipped out and sweating relentlessly as he fought to keep his eyes open. It wasn’t often that Sensei Jack actually placed any effort into training Sayu; maybe it was because Sayu never seemed interested in learning anything but clan jutsus, but today for Sayu showed a bit of interest in something Sensei Gin had experienced in. A soft frail smile washed across his face as he played back the memory of when the two of them had meet and went on their first adventure together. It as if he could remember the adventure as if it was just yesterday.

Sayu would slowly make his way down towards the bank of a pond as he allowed his arms to stretch up towards the heavens. A sigh of relief slowly poured over his lips as he flopped on the ground and tossed his sweat soaked t-shirt onto a patch of grass not far from him. For some time now he had been spending most of his time training in the fresh air of the forest, a few miles away from the house near a show that he used to gather supplies every once in a while. A soft mellow breeze would wash across his body, as Sayu’s glaze would turn towards the ceiling of the forest and stare at the speckles of sunlight that tried to break through the canopy of the tree tops. Today the forest seemed a little livelier than usually as the sounds of birds filled the air and bees and butterflies danced across the floor of flowers. A soft smile would slowly break across Sayu’s lips as he managed to get up and slowly make his way down into the water. His body would slowly recline, and float across the top of the water as soft waves pushed him in endless circles around the pond.

“Father, why did you do this to me? Why did you leave me all alone when you knew that I stilled need you? Why of all people did you have to die? You were a good man, you worked hard, you never stole and you love me as your son; so why you? Why won’t any one answer me? You said that life would only deal me a hand that I can handle. Well I can’t handle this! I can stand the loneliness!” Sayu’s body would jerk forwards as he would use his hand to slap against the surface of the water. Quickly he would pull himself together as he managed to draw himself back towards shore where he would find a warm patch of grassed that had been bathing in the sun’s light. Sayu’s arms slowly stretched out to his sides as he could feel a few tears pouring of the edge of his eyes and running their course down the side of his cheeks. Again he would find that there was no one who could answer him for he was still alone in this world. Slowly another breeze washed across his body as he eyes slowly shut.

Sayu's eyes would slowly slide open and reveal his hazel green pupils. His mind's thoughts raced but his lips slowly begin to form words that rang out simple and pure. "It's one thing to look crazy, a completely different thing to actually be crazy." He allowed his mind to debate when did the stranger make his approach, how could he allow his guard to slips so far that a man was able to slip into his range and climb a tree without him noticing him. Again another debate filled his mind as he questioned who this man was, and what he wanted. For now he would seem harmless as his tone didn't seem to be harsh or carry the intent of violence, but as a ninja Sayu knew that most people had alterative motives; so why should this stranger be any different.

Slowly he allow his body to lean forward as he pushed himself to his feet before using a simple Shunshin no Jutsu to get himself from the ground and up into the tree. His would land on a branch that was slightly higher the stranger and off to the man's right side of his body. The branch it's self was very thick and smooth and had very few leafs hanging from it. At the end of the branch sat a bird’s nest with three bird’s eggs still sitting inside of it. Sayu allowed a soft chuckle to pass of over his lips as he allowed his head to rest against the base of the tree. "So tell me pal, what's your name? Mine is Sayu." He left leg would slowly hang off the side of the branch as he carelessly swung it back and forth as a light breezed washed against his body.

From this angle, Sayu would again look at the many ways that this tree could have been approached without him noticing the man. As he examined the area once more, he would debate whether or not the man had already been in the tree, when he had arrived. So many things were running through Sayu's mind and yet so few things he could answer. He wondered if this man was a ninja like him. His eyes slowly looked down the base of the tree as it was very large and almost impossible to climb with your bare hands and as for the branches at the bottom of the tree, they were too thin to even support the weight of a child let along a full grown man. Also there were no signs of damage to the base of the tree to support the notion that the man used a weapon or tool of some sort to climb it. Sayu allowed a soft mental sigh to wash over his mind as he waited for the man's response.

Sayu would allow a soft grin to slide across his lips as he could tell that this man named Gin was very interesting indeed. Sayu allowed his eyes to fade from their normal hazel green tone to an all-white one for a second as he spoke softly. "Well it's would seem that we have a little more in common than I thought before, my full name is Sayu Hyuuga." He would allow his body to fall from the tree, as he allowed his body to gently float down towards the ground as he landed on his feet. In the same motion he would walk towards his shirt and pick it; it would causally hang over his shoulder as he allowed more words to pass over his lips, "I mostly come out here to train. The forest right here is prefect for training without being interrupted." His hand slowly rose towards the path as he pointed at the path and continued, "There's a small inn and dinner back that was that serves some of the best ramen and tea that you've ever had."

Sayu would allow his hands to reach towards the sky as he admitted to himself that even though the man was young, he was probably a pretty good ninja. Not man could pick up on inner thoughts like that. Sayu would mark the boy of as a teenager somewhere in the range of 14 to 17. He could tell that much from his boyish figure. He'd say that he boy seemed to be almost as tall as he was give or take a few inches. His white hair was interesting, he didn't know of too many Uchiha with white hair, but then again he didn't know of too many Hyuugas with hazel green eyes that faded in and out white. A soft chuckle would slide across his lips as his stomach allowed a grumbling sound to come forth that almost scared Sayu himself. "You've seem to have a few questions that are running around your head, and I have some too. Care to join me for lunch it would be my treat. Sayu slowly begun to walk towards the worn down dirt path as he managed to get his slightly dry shirt on.

It wouldn't take long to reach the dinner as the small town was only up the road. Sayu would allow his mind to wonder as he walked in complete silence not allowing another word to sip from his lips as he debated the thoughts of lunch. It wouldn't be until he was pushing open the front door of the ramen shop that he would decide on a pot of lemon blossom herbal and beef ramen with heavy vegetable and plate of cooked beef. Sayu hand would softly wave to greet the cook as the young lady behind the counter would say, "Welcome back Sayu... Good day of training?" Sayu allow his head to nod forward as he said, "I bumped into one of my old pals." His finger would slowly point over his shoulder at the boy named Gin. The Lady would softly bow as she said, "Welcome to our humble little shop I hope you enjoy your dinning here." Sayu allow his body to flow through the room as made his way to his favorite seat that next to a window.

"Feel free to order whatever you like." Sayu would say once the boy was seated. Sayu's eyes slowly began to fade towards the window as he looked upon the small town. The mountain in the distance was also pleasing to look at it. Sayu would allow his fingers to tap across the table as he would speak softly and slowly. "You know that I'm not a good person right? I only have one belief that seems to be true; it's called survival of the fittest. The world is filled with wolves and sheep. So I ask you my friend what are you, a wolf or a sheep? Not that there is anything wrong with being a sheep, there were some respectable people that lived as sheep. My father was a sheep and with him being one of them, I've come to the conclusion that if you want to truly want to survive in this world you cannot let others rule your life. So my goals are simple, I won't let anyone rule over me and I won’t follow the rules of others for I'm not a sheep to be herd in with the rest of the world." Sayu would smile softly as the waiter came to the table. He would tell her to give them a minute as he returned his eyes back to starting out of the window.

"To survive, I'm willing to do almost anything even if that means taking the life another, and destroying the world; if it comes to that. Honesty I'm not crazy, if you think about it, what you are willing to do to see your goals accomplished makes you a ninja, as a fellow ninja, I'm sure you've taken the lives of others. As an Uchiha I'm sure people have attacked just because, and the sad fact is that you've never meet before they threaten your life. The fact of the matter is you were born a wolf weather you like it or not. You were born with a high extinct to live, just as I was. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not asking you to change your thought process to my own; I'm just saying that we'll make it a lot farther in this world working together than we would on our own. Don't get me wrong I'm sure you can take care of yourself, perfectly fine. But tell me can you reach all of your goals alone?"

Sayu would chuckle lightly to himself as he would repeat the word revenge, "Gin the more we sit here and talk the more it would seem that I've meets someone that is like minded on certain subjects. Well at the least, I plan on making a journey out to the land of sand, and the land of armor. I've had been doing a little investigation and heard that there are some people located in Wind Country and Water Country, now weather the intel I have will stand up, I don't know, but in a months’ time I plan to be in the Land of Water Country searching for these people. If you care to, you're more than welcome to join my then." Sayu would slowly raise his hand as he would watch as the waiter came close. He would order a pot of lemon blossom herbal tea and beef ramen with heavy vegetable and plate of cooked beef." He would wait for the Gin to make his order as he would stare endlessly out of the window.

His blank stare would be enough to completely miss the waiter getting Gin's order as Sayu would manage to pull a metal box of cigarette out of shirt pocket. He would use a box of matches that was stuck down in the box to light one and slowly begin to pull deeply on the cigarette. The waiter would slowly bring him back to earth as she placed an ash tray and cup down in front of him. Sayu would smile softly as he would allow his gaze to return. "Were did we go wrong as a nation? When we are not equal to those that look like but dress differently from us. Where did we go wrong when this type of sick does not fit that type of sick because they have more money? Where did we go wrong when those kids get the good teachers and we get the second rate ones because they can afford to pay them more?" Sayu would chuckle. He would slowly look across the table to Gin, “Another great man said that to me once. It was when I lived on the outskirts of Kumo. I wonder where he's at now."

Sayu would sip his tea slowly as the bitterness would smoothly run down his tongue and wash away the taste of smoke. He would crush the half smoked cigarette into the ashtray as he would ask Gin how his drink tasted. To Sayu the bitterness was calming and expected as he knew the drink was not made to be sweet. He would chuckle lightly when thought about the first time he tried adding sugar to the drink. The taste of the drink was horrible as it took on a taste that could be describe as sweetened tar, it lacked all pleasant tastes all together. It wouldn't take long for the food to arrive and Sayu to start digging in. It would seem that the two had been in good conversation for some time, by the time Sayu knew an hour had passed and the food was gone. He would slowly stand up and place the money on the table as he would turn to Gin and say, "Hey Kid even if you don't decide to join me, on my journey I'm sure we'll be seeing each other around. This world is only so big." With that Sayu would wave to the Waiter behind the counter as he would smile softly before disappearing out of the door.

Sayu could remember the feeling of the day they meet, so clearly, it was crazy. As the old carriage rocked back in fort Sayu found himself day dreaming about him and his partner when they were younger. The time before he was seventeen and just a young genin. As the carriage passed under a large oak tree, Sayu slowly leaned his head back as he allowed his attention to drift off to the old days.

One day Sayu was looking through his father's old notes when came across a book that listed a special partner that use to travel with him during mission. Sayu continued to read the book and learned of a spiritual place outside the Kumogakure that told of a full moon ceremony. His father spoke of a group of falcons that flew in a circle all different colors and different in size. On the following full moon night Sayu adventure out of the village to this place where he would see the ceremony for himself. Sayu made it in time to see the dance of togetherness as he watched the falcons fly around in circles for several minutes. During his time there he could hear a female's voice from up above. Sayu remembered his father writing about a voice he heard from above and how he called out and the voice responded. Sayu slowly called up to the birds and watched as several falcons few down to the ground.

Sayu watched as the falcons hopped towards him. One falcon stood at ten feet tall with a wingspan that looked to be about 14 feet long. 'Who are you' asked an all-black falcon that matched the description of Sayu's father's description. Sayu quickly bowed his head as he said, "I am Sayu Hyuuga, son of Tokyo Hyuuga." Sayu slowly stood up as he looked the black falcon in the eyes. "Indeed you are," said the Black Falcon, as he proceeded to say, "So I take it you have come here to make a contract with your own Falcon." Sayu slowly shook his head no as he said, "I was just looking through some of my father's notes, and that's what lead me here. I wanted to see some of the things that he saw when he was alive." The Black Falcon's head turned sideways as he was confused, "Than why did you call out to us?" Sayu slowly thought about what the Black Falcon's question before saying, "I heard a beautiful voice singing and I wanted to know where it was coming from." The Black Falcon called out to his daughter, "Didn't I tell you about singing in the human the language?"

The white falcon that stood slightly shorter than the black falcon said, "But father I wasn't singing in the human language. I was merely singing in tone with you?" The black bird quickly turned and looked at Sayu and began squawking in a language that Sayu could not understand, than the white falcon began to squawk, but this time Sayu understood everything that was being said by the white bird. Sayu quickly answered, "I'm not trying to cause you any problems, and I didn't know it was wrong for me to understand you while you were not talking in the human language." Sayu watched as both of the stopped squawking and looked directly at him. So you can understand even when we are not talking in the human language. Sayu slowly shook his head no, "I can only understand her when you are talking outside of the human language." Sayu watched as the Black Falcon gave a slight smile and final said, "You are truly the son of Tokyo." The Falcon that proceeded to hand him a feather from the White Falcon. "On the day you are ready, my daughter will become your partner, and she will protect you until the day you die."...

Sayu slowly patted his Angel head as he looked down at her, watching falcon as it pecked at his hand. That was the day we meet and wow didn't we have some great adventures. Sayu slowly began to remember them going through with the contract. It was one of the most exciting things he had ever been through. He remembers having to sign the contract while falling from a cliff. The only thing he had been told was if he messes up he would most likely die. That was the first time he had ever been scared for his life over something he wanted to learn. He was just glad that everything went as planned. He smiled softly as he thanked the old man in his mind for getting him to his partner. Sayu smiled as looked down at the bird once more as he remembered their first training session.

Just as dawn began to break over the mountains and threw his window, Sayu laid in bed with his eyes still focused on the roof. He had stayed up later than usually and the only thing he could think about was how to push him to the next level. Sayu slowly threw the cover from his body as he picked up a kenjustsu training scroll and looked it over. Although there had been rumors to the things the technique had to offer, there was no one in the Hoshi Village that could teach him. Sayu knew that this was a journey he was going to have to complete a lone, which didn't bother him much. Sayu had grown a custom to being the black sheep in the village, and hell why not; he was the only Hyuuga to ever live in this village at the time. While many people adored his warm personality, there were a few that questioned his usefulness without having anyone to teach him his family jutsus. Little Sayu showed him how much he really needed his family as he graduated the top of his class, and going into the chuunin exams. Sayu broke expectations as he flew pass the first two test of the exams, and dominated this opponents in the finals of the exams.

It wasn't often that Sayu decided to go out and train way out in the desert, be to his relief he was able to pick up a few need items as he rode his falcons back towards the barren lands. Sayu allowed most of his face to handout in the hot sun as he his hair covered his eyes from the beating light. The falcon was moving at a rather slow pace than which he originally started, but Sayu figured he would be find since they were only a twenty- nine miles away from the village. As Sayu was riding by, when he happen to look down into a small ditch of sand to see a girl laying in it. At first he had every intention to pass by her and leave her there, but as she played in the sand, he pride as a ninja wouldn't let him. He quickly patted Angel as he hopped of the Falcon's back and glided down to her.

He saw what appeared to an almost empty can of water and a small food supply. Sayu quickly picked the woman's head up as he began to pour water onto her scarf and whip her face. By doing this he would be able to cool her body down and save water. He quickly poured some of his water into her mouth as he softly patted her face to see if he could snap her of desert fever. While most people who never lived in this area would call it illusion or the desert playing tricks on the mind, the ninjas of Hoshi, knew better. Desert Fever was when you become so over heated that you, began go slightly insane, most people who was struck with Desert Fever, and lived to tell about it claimed to see an oasis in the middle of this great big sand box.

Sayu quickly called to the woman continued to tap her face with water until he got a response that didn't sound like sharks swimming in sand crazy. He watched as she began to come to as he picked her up and started to fly by a near town he had passed by a few miles back. The heat in the sky was very humid and hard to breathe. In her current condition Sayu knew she wouldn't last long up here and quickly had Angel land as he planned to carry the woman over the small mountain towards the little town they had passes about twenty minutes ago. Sayu quickly placed the necklace around Angel's neck. "Scout a head and let me know what coming." He quickly grabbed enough water to last him the trip as he tied it to his waist and picked the woman up. The woman seemed to be drifting in and out as she was able to focus long enough to give her name as Bella.

Without saying a word Sayu quickly began to carry the woman towards the town. Randomly stopping to give her a few sips of water, and his shoulders and back a rest. So far they had traveled a total of 1 mile and the sun was starting to hit in the peak of the day. Sayu could feel the temperature rising as he saw fly overhead on time. He slowly pulled his sword from his waist as he slowly began to do a few kenjutsus steps that he had remember going over in class. He quickly stepped into the cactus as he swung his sword at it cutting it in half. He then used his sword to skin the cactus so that he could use the moisture that was in the plant to create a wet cloth for the woman.

He quickly came to the realization that he would have to carry her over the lost mountains. He sighed softly as he bent down and picked the woman back up. He quickly placed her on his shoulders as he gave the ordered for Angel to go forward. Although he didn't know where this woman was originally going, he knew he was going to have to cross that bridge when it came, there was only one place came to mind, as it was the only thing with in miles of their current location. He knew it was rude to do things the way he had been so far, but the fact still remained, this woman was lost in the desert and he was the only person that could get her to safety. Sayu looked back slightly as the woman as she asked where he was taken her, but Sayu gave no answer as the heat had long kicked in and explaining himself would have burnt more energy than he wanted, beside rather he told her or not the result would end up the same. As the woman thanked him, Sayu slightly nodded his head. With the extra weight on his back Sayu found himself slightly sinking in the sand as each step was harder than the last. Sayu slightly stubbed when he had stopped moving for a second and he feet had slightly went into the sand about an inch deep.

Sayu quickly remember he could use water walking jutsus on sand, but it would burn up a lot of energy. He slightly patted his head as he lowered his body and pushed forward. While he already knew he could have shin shun threw most of the sand the result would the same and with this woman in her fragile state, she could easily be injured if he was careless with her strapped to his body. Sayu quickly began to unstrap several items from his waist and back as they completed another one small check point. He softly called as he wanted to know how many more miles until they reached the town. Angel quickly explained what he say going on the small town and how it may be unsafe to take her there, but the fact of the matter was still the same, It was too hot for her to travel by shy and not another nearby place, he could take her.

He quickly picked up his ground travel packs as placed them back into their correct location. He soon picked the woman back up and placed her on his back once more. With a slight peep in his step Sayu began to move double time as he had to get this woman out of the desert and save a small town. Although he knew it wouldn't be a good idea to charge the mountain head on without a break, Being that the mountains had lots of cover cliffs that created blind spot, Sayu did it anyway, He made each step count as he pushed towards the top of the mountain, Although the mountain was that high, it was the largest place in the desert like this so no one every complained about its name. Sayu waved to Angel as he asked for an updated on the village.

Angel said things seemed to be still about the same and that Sayu should hurry. Looking down the mountain Sayu saw about another three miles to the village, but he didn't have time to waste, He quickly pulled the woman to his body as he leaped forwards and began to dive slightly down the hill. He quickly activated his tree climbing jutsus as he could feel the woman arms tighten up around his shoulders. Within seconds they were at the bottom of the cliff and the woman was only a little sore from the bumpy ride. He quickly gave Angel and ok sign as he stopped and gave the woman some water. Sayu looked the woman over and she seemed to be in a better condition than before so he had to ask one question that was really starting to eat at him, but he wanted to say in away so it didn't sound like he was insulting her. He quickly figured out the question as he asked rubbed his face.

"So Miss Lady," Sayu asked in a soft but firm voice, "What bring you way out here to this big grave yard of sand?"

Sayu slowly came back from his day dream as the carriage stop. He slowly looked over to the driver who had stopped to take a quick water break. Sayu slowly smiled as he placed his hand on the falcon's head and petted softly. Angel slowly looked up to him as she said, "You're still day dreaming master." Sayu giggled softly as he said "Don't call me that we're partners and don't you ever forget that." He softly kisses the falcons head as he look at her. He softly pats the eagle on the head as he tells her to go scout the area really quick. The white falcon quickly takes off leaving a small shadow over his head as she flies away.

As Angel flew off high above head, Sayu allowed himself to fall back into a slight easiness as he called over to the driver. Sayu quickly hopped off the carriage as he walked over to the driver. He slowly bent down and patted the man shoulder as he asked if the man was ok. The driver finally nodded his head as he got back into the carriage. Sayu slowly climbed back on as he sat next to the driver and asked "how much father do we have to go?" The driver softly patted his head and said "not far at all sirs not far at all. You still as impatient as I remember you." Sayu softly laughed as he said, "I got it from your daughter." They both laughed softly as Sayu began to think back to the time he meet the driver's daughter Bella. It was on the same day he had gone out to train.

"I... work for small town Bardego... I'm Bella or, who might you be?"

As these words ran through Sayu's ears he laughed softly, "Interesting I work for that town Bardego also to, it a shame we have never run into each other. You could say I work on the more secret cases. You know the hush, hush one. But you can call me Sayu." He slowly tapped the canteen of water as he softly looked her in the eyes in told her to drink more water. "We're only a few mile away from Bardego, it just up a head. Just hold on tight and stay hydrated... I don't need your grave hanging over my head, when I wasn't hired to kill you." Sayu listened carefully as she talked about a bandit and his group of thugs that came in this morning taking over everything and destroying the town. Sayu nodded his head softly, “Actually will be there in about 15 minutes, I already know about the issue and I’m going to solve it as a we get there, so let’s make this stop quick so we can get there as soon as possible." Sayu gave her a small smile as he patted the bird’s head and helped her up on his back. They soon were moving as she was in a much better feeling and Sayu was able to continue towards the town while Shunshin at a high speed. As the small town came into view, Sayu slightly smiled as he walked around towards a small barn and called Angel into it. He quickly looked at the woman who seemed to be in very bad shape due to the heat. He quickly checked his pockets to see how much money he had on him.

If anything it would be able to get them a room for a few hours and give the eagle a chance to rest and something to eat before getting back in the sun. Sayu quickly lead the eagle into the top of the small barn and patted so that it would hid until he need Angle's help. “Miss Bella, I'm going to get us a room and get you out of the sun stay here." Sayu quickly ran to the small inn and got a room with plenty of ice and a tub. While the room wasn't that bad the ice was insanely high. It wasn't as if Sayu expected anything else being in the desert. He quickly ran back to the girl and picked her up and carried her to the small inn room. He simply laid her on the bed as he quickly ran a tub full of water as he began to drop the bags of ice into it, so that it could be used to cool off the woman. Within seconds the water was cool enough to put Bella in so she could rehydrate he red skin and cool off. The water was starting to chill nice, but Sayu did let the water get too cold, because it might cause her body to be sent into shock from a fast temperature change.

Sayu quickly placed her in the water with her cloths still on her. He slowly sat by the tub as he placed several pieces of ice in a rag and placed it on her forehead. "So do you feel better now?" He asked as he slowly pulled a small scroll book from his pocket. He yawns softly as he read the information under the picture that was circled. Once he was done reading, quickly placed the book back into his pocket as he removed the iced rag and checked her facial temperature. "You are starting feel and look much better than before." He said as he gave a slightly smile that faded rather quickly as he looked at the time. As he stood up he heard Bella ask him about his book. Sayu slightly patted her head as he ignored her question about it. He quickly walked out of the bathroom as he asked her to stay put, "If you get too cold there are a set of clothes on the bed next to your weapons..." Sayu slightly pulled a small robe above his head. "I'm going to go see what I can do about getting you something to eat and finding you some cream for your bruised skin." Sayu quickly walked over to his sword as he picked it up and hooked it to his waist. "I'm serious, no matter what happens or what you hear, I want you to stay in this room until I return, don't even leave if your life depends on it." Sayu knew he was asking a lot from a woman, he barely knew, but this was the only way he could keep her out of the way as he prepared to handle the bandits and thugs.

He slowly walked out of the room as he went over to the nearby bar. He quickly took a seat as he asked the man about the thugs. The Bartender told him about one or two that had passed through only hours before the rest of the gang arrived in town. Sayu quickly figured that one of them had to be the boss. He quickly asked the bartender if he knew where the two guys from the gang was current at or were would most of them be at this current moment. Bartender mention something about one of the guys said something about looking for a convoy, that should be passing through in a few hours, and the other one was talking about a missing girl and that had fled this morning and were head to search for the sheriff Daughter Bella. But the convoy needs to make several stop to resupply the other towns before it arrives here, so they figured that the convoy would stop at the next town which was only 6 miles north from here first before coming here. Sayu quickly thanked the man for the information as he walked next door to a small store. Sayu quickly bought a few chilled fish that were keep in ice water and a bag of rice. "Hmm this will do nicely for a small meal," Sayu said as he had the fish wrapped up and placed in a bag with plenty of ice in it, while in the store he saw a few of the bandits and heard them talking about the boss. Sayu quickly picked up several more things that could eat while traveling, and had it put into a small box that he could hit it with Angel in the top of the small barn.

Sayu quickly dropped the food off at the barn with his trusted partner Angel, the falcon, as he wanted to prep himself for a fight and maybe a getaway for Bella if things got too bad. He quickly pulled the necklace from Angel’s neck as he watched him return to his full size, he than patted him on the head as he told him to fly over towards the room and watch over Bella. He felt the top of Angel’s head as he patted it once more before sneaking out of the back of the barn. Sayu quickly looked at the time as he headed to the sheriff office. He quickly remembered that being the location, he heard the leader was hanging out at until his partner got back. Sayu slightly sighed to himself, as he got the idea if he takes out the boss, than the rest might not have a reason to stick around. He quickly snuck around back as he crawled through an open window and saw the boss man sitting at the table with a large hammer by the door and a sword on his back. It wasn't that Sayu was thrilled about this sneak attack, but as he got a look at the size of the man, he knew that he would not be a cake walk. If this had been for a job or a mission, he would have been more than thrilled to take on a gang, but because it was no money involved, or some sort of award he was slightly dispute by the task at hand. Sayu quickly pushed his way into the room with the man as he saw the sheriff of the town tied up and beaten into a bloody mess. Sayu quickly placed his right hand over his head as he drew his blade and prepared to make his attack.

‘My oh my, you people are really something, you would really try to kill a man with his back turned towards you.’

Sayu quickly froze as he looked at the rather large man. Sayu gripped his blade tighter as the man spun around in his chair and gave him a big evil smile. Sayu showed very too little emotions to the fact that his plan was ruined as he took a good look at the man on head. Sayu slowly walked deeper into the small room as he placed his back against the wall along with his right foot. Looking at the slouched down man Sayu could tell this man had to easily outweigh and overlook him by leaps and bounds of the imagination. Sayu softly asked, "So are you this boss man I was hearing about called, Mister Tia Lang?" The large man quickly responded in a way that Sayu wasn't to fund of.

'What if I am boy? If you got a problem with that, why don’t you just spit it out?'

Sayu laughed softly as he gripped the handle of his long blade sword and causally took placed his attention on the man’s hand that was firmly placed in the middle of the desk. The handle of the sword was one foot long, and held a blade that was 40 inches in length; which made the swords look longer than what it actually was, not that a three foot long blade is small. Sayu quickly slide his hand up towards the hilt of the blade as he swung it at the man’s face causing him to cut the man chair in half and cause a long cut down his back. The man was a lot quicker than Sayu expected for his size, the way the man dodge most of the attack so quickly was slightly an amazing trick of its own. Sayu watched as the man stood up and charge him. Sayu quickly used his Gentle Step Twin Lions Fist technique as he dodge the blunt of the man charge, but instead of hit him with his fist; Sayu forcefully jab the sword into the man’s back aiming for the man’s heart. Sayu could fill a warm wet feeling hit his face, as he watched blood began to drip down his swords hilt and on to his hand.

‘So that is how you people are, killing a man while he’s not looking.’

Sayu could feel the man hand slightly gripping the tip of his blade, before releasing it and falling to the ground with his face to the floor. Sayu stood there motionless as he stared at the tip of the blade. It was covered in a red crimson liquid. It wasn’t that Sayu had never killed before, but the way that he killed this man, made him feel slightly awkward in a way he could explain. It wasn’t like he was killing him to kill him, he was trying to save these people from his gang, but the way things played out how he was expecting it. Sayu quickly placed the sword back into it sheet as he rushed to the badly beaten sheriff. He listened as the sheriff thanked him, but paid no attention to it as his mind was more focused on the rest of the task at hand. Sayu quickly helped the sheriff to his feet as he led him out the front door. Sayu was quickly greeted by the attention of a lot of people as they stared at his blood tainted face and clothes. Sayu quickly watched as several men stepped forward and pointed at looked. Him as him he was some sort of monster. He heard one of the men yell where is the boss, as a guy that was to the far right of Sayu ran in the door. He heard the words echo in the back of his ears that the boss was dead.

Sayu quickly led the sheriff to a group of women who quickly wrapped their arms around him and led him into a small store. Sayu quickly turned around as he saw the faces of the gang as they looked at him. Sayu watched as the man who had ran into the station return with the Tai’s hammer and sword. Sayu slowly bent down and touched the ground with his right hand as he looked at the gang that was almost as devilish as the look on the man he had just killed, “So what of it? You boys going to leave willing or will these nice people need to get a coffin for you’ll also?” Sayu watched as the town’s people cleared the streets, leaving only the gang to stand in front of him. Sayu slowly stood up as he heard someone call out, no we will do neither being how your head will hang on a stick to show that we are not to be messed with. Sayu watched as another large man appeared from the gang. He was about as big as the man in the office if not bigger. He could hear the tone of the gang’s voice starting to change as someone said Tai Lang is back. Sayu’s head slightly tilted as he looked upon the man they were calling Tai Lang. He watched as one of the men handed him the hammer and the sword of the guy, he thought to be Tai Lang.

“So are you the boy that killed my little brother?”

Sayu nodded his head as he pulled out his sword and said “Yep with this here sword.” He could that his action as had angered the man, but Sayu really didn’t care. He was no longer in the mood to play around with these guys, as he would soon need to return to his village. “So I take it you’re going to be the one taking my head and placing it on a stick, right?” Sayu little grin quickly turned to a frown as he partners Angel began to circle around above their heads. “Well I’d just like to see you try.” Sayu quickly charged in as the prepared to make a quick attack with his sword.

Sayu softly looks to the sky as he feels a long shadow hanging over his face. He slowly sticks is arm out as Angel returns to him. Sayu softly smiles as he pets her head as and gives her a little bird feed. "Now tell me what did you see?" Sayu asked as he was eager to know. "The village is off about another hour or so." Said Angel as she used her wings to point. Sayu slightly nodded his head as he was ready to return home. He slightly leaned back as he looked over at angel than the driver. "Well sheriff can say I don't enjoy the rides, and I bet Angel is glad to have a rest every once in a while." The driver softly laughed as he said, "anything for you." Sayu softly nodded as he pulled his hood over his head and reclined back in his seat.

Sayu cold feel every bump in the road as the carriage continued to move. He was glad to be back in his home land. He was starting to ready himself for his welcome home. He knew once he got back he would have a stack of papers on his desk and his small group of ninja's banging at his door. He smiled softly as he petted angel and allowed the sun to beam down on his body.

As Sayu got closer, he was quickly forced to duck as the hammer like weapon, quickly flew by his face barely missing as it hit the ground. Sayu quickly leaped back out of reach of the man as he got an even better look at the man named Tai, who was now holding the hammer up above his head. Tai quickly followed him while swinging the battle hammer. Sayu continued to jump back and dodge making sure not to be in range of the hammer as hit the ground and shoot it fiercely. Sayu noticed that the man had to basically throw the hammer around to use it as a weapon, even though that would seemed to be a difficult way to fight, it seemed to work for him as he did look to have the size and weight to do it. Sayu quickly noted that this man who couldn’t be smaller than 7 foot something, and had about 400 pounds to his advantage, could possible tire himself out if Sayu keep on dodging him like this. Sayu quickly placed his hand on the back of the blade as he took notes of the small crowd gathering around the fight. He could hear the town people cheering for him, and the gang cheering for Tai.

His mind began to race as all the dodging he was doing was starting to take a toll on his body also. Sayu quickly came up with the idea, that if he cut off one of the man hands, He could possible end this fight quickly without having to kill him. He quickly decided the right hand would be his goal, because that seemed to be the anchor for Tai’s ability to use the hammer the way that he did. If he did it fast enough, there would be no way for Tai to use the hammer, and the fight would be over within seconds if the man didn’t pass out right away from pain or grow dizzy from the massive amount of blood lost. Sayu slightly twirled the sword in his hand as he stopped it with the handle of the blade pointed at Tai. He quickly rushed the man and swung his long blade at Tai's stomach, while Tai swung the battle hammer. As Sayu ducked low as the battle hammer flew over his head and hit the ground, he quickly taunted as he tried to bait Tai into swinging the weapon like that again. Sayu watched as pool of sweet dripped from the man's face, he began to smile as the gang cheered Tai on to keep fighting.

As Tai weapon drug along the ground, Sayu quickly charged him using his shadow step and shadow strike, with great speed and strength he quickly swung the long blade at Tai’s left arm causing a big splash of blood to hit his face and clothes once more. He quickly watched as the man raved and yelled about his missing arm. Sayu quickly taunted as he yelled “dam” as he examined the arm and noticed that he had cut the wrong arm off. "Sorry about that mister I guess I got wrapped up in the battle and didn't pay attention, were you not ready." He continued to taunt as he threw the arm in the street and placed both hand back his sword. He watched as Tai toss the large battle hammer to the side as he pulled out a much smaller sword. To the untrained eye Sayu looked as if he clearly had the advantage, but the in reality, he was still tired from the dodging and traveling, and it was all starting to catch up to him at once. Sayu watched as Tai place his cut arm into the sand as the than order someone from the gang to wrap it so he could continue to fight. A young boy who couldn’t be any older than Sayu quickly did as he was told. He watched carelessly as boy did so, he was uninterested in hurting the boy, or fighting a man whose weapon was down, but he was more than happy to catch his breath and take a sip of water.

Sayu slowly smile as the gang watched in amazement as Tai stood back up ready to fight. "You know no matter how hard you try to bandage that arm, the more you fight in this heat, the more you’ll bleed, so please just give it a rest, I'm sure your doctor can repair that arm of yours, if you just give him a chance." He slightly pointed to boy. Just as Sayu said that, Tai dropped into his stance and gang grew louder than before. The noise was loud enough to at least be heard all over the small town. "Well if you insist, than I will have no choice." Sayu said as he sighed softly and raised his sword back up.

Sayu could hear a girl screaming as he turned his head, his eyes quickly darted over to Bella, who barely seemed to be standing while holding up her axe. "I thought I told you to stay in the room... You need more rest." His eyes slowly slide back towards Tai who was now looking at Bella. His eyes seemed to zero in on the woman about the same time that Sayu’s did. The only difference was that Tai wasn't looking away. 'So is this your woman boy' Tai called as he raised the sword above his head. Sayu quickly said "Not at all, she's just some woman I found in the desert." Tai laughed as he said, 'If she not your woman, than she’s not that important, so why is she interrupting our fight?' Tai quickly charged Bella as he swung his blade from above his head down at her. In the very second that Tai began to move, so did Sayu. He quickly got in between the two by using his shadow step jutsu again; just as he got there he quickly used his long sword to defend off the attack. Sayu had manage to get right in the middle of Tai's attack and turn in a way that would allow his blade to rest on his right shoulder as Tai's blades would connect. He could feel the blades still touching as he pulled his long dragger with his left hand from his and stabbed it through Tai's heart.

Even though Sayu had been able to get in the way and strike a blow at the same time his actions were costly. When Tai's blade made had made contact with his, it had come with so much force that it caused Sayu’s blade to slightly cut into his shoulder. Tai was a lot stronger than he had expected, even after being stabbed in the heart he still managed to speak for a short moment. Tai laughed softly as he coughed up a little blood, ‘So you are the little warrior who killed the Lang Brothers… Tai Lang and Kia Lang, how fitting that someone younger than us would be the one to take us out.’ Sayu slightly frowned as he didn’t know how to respond. Tai continued to cough as he said ‘If you don't remember anything else, you should remember this… Never forget the faces or the name of the people you kill, because no matter how long you live or how much time passes by, they never forget your face or name… So tell me little warrior what is your name.” Sayu said nothing for a few seconds as he could feel the weight of Tai's blade lessen. "Sayu Hyuuga, the Black Sheep of Hoshi." His eyes slowly turned to Bella as he gave her a cold look. "You've should have stayed in the room like I told you." Sayu sighed as he could feel his arm beginning to drip.”

Bella quickly responded as she said, “I heard all the noise and had to see what was going on. So when I looked out the window and say you fighting I just reacted and forgot what you said to me.’

Sayu's listened as Bella spoke, but the only thing he could hear was the final words of Tai ring through his ears and mind. He quickly used his left hand to close the eyes of Tai as he laid his body on the ground. The town people and the gang were silent as they watched in horror as Tai lay motionless. He quickly grabbed Bella's hand as he rushed her over towards the store that the sheriff was in. He quickly ran back to the middle of the street as he pointed for the gang to leave the town. They quickly did as Sayu dropped to the ground and grabbed his shoulder. Angel quickly flew down and placed his wings around Sayu as she said, “You know killing come with the territory of being a ninja.” Sayu quickly nodded as he placed his head into the chest of the large eagle. “Angel let go home, I’ve had enough training for one day. Angel quickly nodded as she laid her head down for Sayu to get on his back. Sayu quickly hopped on as he held on to his shoulder. He slowly turned and waved softly as the town people cheered and threw rice at him for good luck and to thank him for saving their town. Sayu bowed as Angel flew him back to the village hidden in the lightening.
Sayu softly moved his hand towards the necklace as he said, "Angel let's go home." He quickly removed the necklace from around her neck as Angel released into her full form. Sayu quickly grabbed his traveling bag as he thanked the driver. "Sheriff you'll have to come visit me someday, and please tell Bella I said Hi." The driver softly nodded as he stopped the carriage. "Sayu quickly leaped onto his falcons back as they dash off back towards the village.

Word Count : 9644
Stats : 48
Chakra + 10
Speed + 17
Health + 5
Strength + 10
Stamina + 6
Jutsus Learned :
Shunshin no Jutsu
Eight Trigrams: Sixty Four Palms
Eight Trigrams: One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms
Eight Trigrams: Palms Revolving Heaven
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Training With Sensei Gin (Solo Training )  Empty Re: Training With Sensei Gin (Solo Training )

Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:44 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum