Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A rather lovely encounterToday at 3:55 pmHanzo UchihaA Warm Welcome Today at 3:54 pmHanzo UchihaThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 3:53 pmHanzo UchihaWhen one became twoToday at 3:51 pmHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:49 pmHanzo UchihaJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 pmSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 pmAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 pmJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherToday at 11:06 amYama Kokoro
Top posting users this month
183 Posts - 23%
144 Posts - 18%
95 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 7%
56 Posts - 7%
52 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
41 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9300

Training for a tail(NK, P) Empty Training for a tail(NK, P)

Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:53 am
Kyojin was walking in the training grounds just bored repeatably saying " I need to master Version to of the first tail ". Kyojin was walking to the small pond and jumped over it right on to the little tree stumo ready this time to win the battle with the five tails Gobi. Kyojin while sitting on the stomp began calling out to Gobi saying " Gobi I am now ready to begin the battle for the first version two tail. I feel like something is really off in Kumo today. I have been feeling different lately. " said Kyojin to Gobi. Kyojin waited for Gobi to say something ti him when he heard the fifth tailed beast Gobi say " Kyojin I have sensed strange feelings as well like you said the quicker you get version two first cloak is another step to becoming stronger " said Gobi the horse and dolphin crossover bijuu of the five tails. Kyojin nodded and knew that was his andwer to begin the battle. But when he was transported this time. Kyojin was standing in front of all tailed clones. The first second third fourth and fifth tails were all there in a triangular form ready to begin battlr. Kyojin called out to them and said " like I told Gobi before There is no Dark Side, nor a Light Side. There is Only the Force. I will do what I must to keep the balance. The balance is what keeps me together. There is no good without evil but evil must be able to flourish. There is Passion, yet Emotion, Serinity yet Peace, Chaos yet Order. I am the weilder of tm
he flame the protector of balance. I am the holder of the torch lighting the way. I am the keeper of flame and ninja of balance. I am the guardian of balance. I am Kyojin Rikaru the middle jinchuuriki and I will prevail in this last battle you all will not stop me " said Kyojin with a serious look on his face while smirking. Kyojin saw the first one which was the five tails run toward him then the others as well. They surrounded Kyojin throwing punches and kicks. Kyojin was blocking as fast at they came not evem transformed yet he was fast. Kyojin activated his armors ability for 5 secs and hit one with his leg and it blew un in to small peices of debri. The others looked mad of the clone dieing so they rushed in as well. Kyojin instantly activated his five tail cloak. Punch kick punch kick punch kkck punch kick punk kick was the patteren that was going on through him in the clones. Kyojin saw a Rasengan coming his way and could not move from all the clones around him which was four. Kyojin jumped in to the air while making a Dasemgam. Kyojin was coming back down from the air really fast with his left hand having Rasengan in it. Kyojin hit the ground right in between the tail beasg clones blowing all of them up except the five tails clone. Kyojin saw it begin to change it was noe fiery red and a jet black color standing on all fours with one tail shaking behind its back. Kyojin saw it bare its teeth not fangs but teeth. Kyojin laughed at it and said " you are pathetic I will show who is best and bares fangs around here " said Kyojin to then ran towards the clone ready to fight. They arrived at each other exchanging blows back to back. The clone got a lucky punch and hit Kyojin in the left upper rib and Kyojin kicked him in the stomach making him fly in the air. When he was coming back down Kyojin held Rasengan with gliry high in the sky with the clone falling on his hand blowing in millions of tint dibri as the other clones did. Kyojin was happy and felt his self leaving the meditation. Kyojin smiled but still felt a since of dread in the air. Kyojin then said " Gobi I have did it I have learned version two and the first cloak what do I do now " said Kyojin to Gobi. Kyojin heard the horse dolphin beast Gobi chuckle whike he said " now it is time for you to learn Tailed Beast Bomb or as we Bijuu like to call it Bijju Bomb '. Kyojin chuckled as well and smilrd and said " so how do you learn Bijuu Bomb "." Just make negative energy and fuse it with your positive energy which is your chakra. Kyojin nodded and sakd " but what is negative energh "." Just make chakra in your left hand and put negative emotion in kt ". Kyojin nodded and began to do it but not in his hand but in his moutj. On the first try he perfected it Gobi had praised him and told him his training was finished. Kyojin walked off towards no where in particular. Kyojin walked talking to Gobi and said " Gobi I am serious I feel like something bad is happening "." Yes Kyojin even from with in side of you I feel like something is happening you should just chill " said Gobi. Kyojin nodded and continued to walk off to no where." So what else is there to do after version two when I master all tails " said Kyojin to Gobi." The only thing there is after that is unlocking the ability for me to be you well before that is golden cloak but do not ask any more quesgions I feel the hatred of waf " said Gobj. Kyojin nodded and began to continue walking with nothing to do. I will master all taild golden cloak and full beast I will become a master Jinchuriki thought Kyojin." Gobi one last thing how onelast battlr "." No I am tired and I am not battling you until you learn more control over your hatred you almost killrd pore little Kaos " said Gobi while shuckling. Kyojin nodded and contiued on walking down the streets of Kumo ready for the impossible if it ever was to come. Kyojin stopped in his tracks and summoned a clone while saying battle with me. Kyojin and the clone threw punch after punch at each other faster than lighting. They both were smilimg from the intense battle. Kyojin killed the clone with Rasengan smiling. Kyojin knew he would become a master of Gobi

1015 words

5 stats

All words go to first tail

Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Training for a tail(NK, P) Empty Re: Training for a tail(NK, P)

Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:56 am
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum