Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 11:27 pmJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Yesterday at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meYesterday at 7:29 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9300

Training for a tail(NK, P,Kaos) Empty Training for a tail(NK, P,Kaos)

Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:43 pm
Kyojin was currently walking around the training groumds ready to master version two cloak. But in order to do that he needed to train a little bit in his five tails mode. Kyojin looked around the training grounds for ninja to be on the safe side because he may go into rage and hurt one of them." Kyojin you do know that when you obtain version two and the first tail you get a lot of things " said Gobi." What are you talking about Gobi " asked Kyojin." I am talking about the most powerful jutsu that us tailed beast and jin chuuriki can use " said Gobi. Kyojin wanted to know more about this so called most powerful technique of the tailed beast and jin chuurki. Kyojin then said " what is the name of it what does it do and how do I obtain it ". Gobi laughed and then said " you want to learn the jutsu already. Well the technique name is Bijuu Bomb. What it does and incredible and I will br telling you that now. To form the attack you must gather positive black chakra and negative white chakra. Then after you do that you have to shape it into a sphear. If yoi do not balance the negative and positive chakra equally it will back fire and you will be hurt pretty badly. The ball can be used in to differt forms a sphere for an explosive wave or a concentrated beam for prepulsive attacs. A Bijuu Bomb is really dense and has the power to sink you into the ground. If you use this technique with other tailed beast and jinchuuriki you will be abke to combine it for a more explosive atttack. The Bijuu Bomb will be one of the most faststest technique you will see able to cross even huge seas in a few seconds " said Gobi. Kyojin took all the information in a attack that was really powerful and could cross a sea in seconds was extremely powerful he wanted to learn it." Gobi I want to learn this move " said Kyojin. Gobi nodded then said " you can learn this move but it is onky accessable after you obtain the first tail of versiom 2. So I will tell you how to get version two and what it looks like. Version two is my chakra being formed in a humanoid shape. Giving you an edge in battle without completely releaseing me. Your body will become dark red and black from the chakra that evelops you. All physical manifestation from version one are enhanced as you enter version two. Entering version two takes alot of chakra up though. But you become stronger able to break the ground beneath you with an step and get out of ristraknts with the twist of your body. While obtaining this version the jinchuuriki can manipulate the chakra in to arms to help in battle. So this transformation is very powerful and you should use it wisely " said Gobi to Kyojin. Kyojin had nodded to Gobi thinking if the power jutsu only accesable when you unlock the first tail of version two." Kyojin you will not prevail I see it in your future " said Gobi. Kyojin was shocked at what Gobi said Kyojin got mad and said " There is no Dark Side, nor a Light Side. There is Only the Force. I will do what I must to keep the balance. The balance is what keeps me together. There is no good without evil but evil must be able to flourish. There is Passion, yet Emotion, Serinity yet Peace, Chaos yet Order. I am the weilder of the steam the protector of balance. I am the holder of the torch lighting the way. I am the keeper of steam and ninja of balance. I am the guardian of balance. I am Kyojin Rikaru the middle jinchuuriki of the five tails Gobi and I will prevail and defeat you and master you to get V2 one tail form " said Kyojin while angry." Uhhh dude I was just kidding cut some slack you definently can not master me with those emotions. But I love that little speech how does it go well I do nit want to repeat it so lets do sokething else. By the way you can't face me now I must tell you of yet another jutsu. Well actually you can go ahead and face me I will tell you of the jutsu later it is basically tail beast bomb with a little steam chakra that I made some time ago " said Gobi to Kyojin." But before you face me go and train in somethimg else " said Gobi again." I am going to sleep do not talk to me anmore " said Gobi again to Kyojin. Kyonin nodded and began chakra training. Kyojin sat upon a rock and started to meditate. Thinking about his life and all the things he has done. Kyojin was the jinchuuriki of the 5 tails. Kyojin has mastered version one of his Bijuu cloak. Kyojin was dating the second Amekage. Kyojim was striving to become one of the most powerful people in Kumo.

WC:858
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen
Stat Page : Kaos
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 10250

Training for a tail(NK, P,Kaos) Empty Re: Training for a tail(NK, P,Kaos)

Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:05 pm
Kaos strolls along the training grounds, after having done a good workout for his mind and body. He had started learning new jutsu, but he felt like it would be better if he had someone to use the jutsu on, and have some good feedback. He walks along and he sees Kyojin sitting on a rock, looking like he was trying to meditate.
Kaos smiles as he picks up a small rock and his mind flashes to the last encounter he had with Kyojin. It pissed him off that his favorite tree was completely destroyed and he decided to mess with Kyojin a little. He sneaks up to get a little closer to Kyojin, with the rock in hand. He got in about five meters and he wound back and threw the rock. [OOC 13 Speed and 5 speed]
He then not caring what happens with the rock walks up to Kyojin and sits on the ground next to him.
"What's up best buddy? How's the girlfriend? How's training going? How's your tailed friend doing? Do you feed him often?"
Kaos asks Kyojin, acting like nothing had ever bad had happen between them.
"So, have you planted a new tree where you destroyed the last one? I think you need to plant two, but at least one because one tree's life was ended to soon." Kaos continues messing with Kyojiin, once more. Kaos allows his scythe to rest across his body, with the blade on the opposite side of the nearest side of him to Kyoj was. 
He sits back and looks up at the sky. He smiles to himself, his eyes and face still hidden behind the mask he wears. "It's such a good day to something productive,like being a spar partner."
He then stands up, grabbing his scythe placing it into a tree near them. "Now then Kyojin, do me a favor and spar with me. I need some practice on the jutsu I'm learning and I bet you're dying to now something as well. Don't be a monk and sit and recite holy words but take no action in this land. We need you to be a tailed beast."
He stretches himself, grabbing his katana out of his dimension, [OOC coming back at 15 speed} He stabs it into the ground, and unsheathes his other sword,  and stabs it into the ground as well. "Here is my challenge to you. You allow me to punch you around and i'll let you do what ever training you want to do with me."
He waits hoping that Kyojin would actually spar with him. He almost falls over, the edge of excitement rattling his head.

[446 words= 446]
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:52 pm
While Kyojin was meditating he heard fuloot steps walking up to him. Kyojin squinted his eyes open seeing who it was." Go away you annoying bafoon" said Kyojin to Kaos. Kyojin then saw him throw a rock his way going really slow. Kyojin caught the rock and crushed it in his hand right into dust."What's up best buddy? How's the girlfriend? How's training going? How's your tailed friend doing? Do you feed him often?" Kaos asked Kyojin, acting like nothing had ever bad had happen between them. Kyojim simply looked at him and said " first of all we are not best buddies second of all don't say a word about Aiko third of all do not ask bout my training and last of all stop talking about Gobi when he wants to feed we will just kill you " said Kyojin in a dark voice with nothing but killer intent leaking off him."So, have you planted a new tree where you destroyed the last one? I think you need to plant two, but at least one because one tree's life was ended to soon " he replied." Dude shut the fuck up who the helm cares about trees " Kyojin said as he kicked a tree in half. Kojin saw him adjust his scythe and Kaos said "It's such a good day to something productive,like being a spar partner." That was just Kyojin was looking for to kill him in a training acident.Now then Kyojin, do me a favor and spar with me. I need some practice on the jutsu I'm learning and I  bet you're dying to now something as well. Don't be a monk and sit and recite holy words but take no action in this land. We need you to be a tailed beast." Said Kaos as he stretched. Kyojin looked at him and said if it is a spar you want that is what you will get. Kaos then grabbed a katanaa from ni where and stuck it in the ground. "Here is my challenge to you. You allow me to punch you around and i'll let you do what ever training you want to do with me." Kaos said. Kyojin simply looked at him and said " da fuq will I let tou do that just for saying thay I am going to triple Rasengan your ass ". Kyojin took one step at a time towards Kaos. When he got in front of Kaos he said " while we are sparring please do not do something that will anger me I kind of lose control ".
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:22 pm
Kaos lets Kyojin in real close, letting him stand arm length away. He smiles, allowing his right hand to rest on the summoned katana, and letting his left hand slip into a pouch, and grab a kunai which he starts to spin, while thinking, "I know you're close range and you get mad real easy. So i think i'll let you go far out and then piss you off."
He then says in his completely innocent voice, "What I just need you to stand off in the distance as I use some jutsu that I want to finish up. Go go now."
He then gestures Kyojin away, waiting patiently to see if Kyojin will walk away. If he does, Kaos will relax his right hand, and use it to gesture to Kyojin until Kyojiin was 10 meters away on the dot. And then let Kyojin make the next move. If Kyojin didn't move, he would stop spinning the kunai, putting it away in his pouch while grabbing his katana he had been resting his right hand on, and pulling it out of the ground.
He would then hold out his katana in his right hand, and grab the other katana with his left hand, all the while watching Kyojin with his eyes. He would say, "How about some weapon sparring then? You don't use weapons much in our fights, so I am curious as to how you fight."
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:19 pm
Kyojin analyzed him and said " if you really think I am doing that you are a foo . Come back when you want to do some serious training " said Kyojin as he walked away.

Exit

1286 words
All words go toward V2 one tail form

6 points
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:55 pm
Kaos smiles as Kyojin walks off. He decides to mess with Kyojin and then does the handseal of Bird, while spitting out air. His air bubbles form up, five of them shooting around Kyojin, fading before they make it to him as Kyojin moves farther and farther away. Kaos keeps spitting at Kyojin trying too hit him, but the Air Bullets don't reach far and aren't formed well. They fade and fail until finally Kyojin is too far to even bother using to shoo with. Kaos sighs and thinks, "Some serious training, you say? That i'll do, but I don't need to outmaneuver you. I can outplan you very well."
Kaos then chuckles a little.
He then says, "Might as well, practice this jutsu even though I don't have a target like i wanted to have."
He then focues his chakra into his mouth and doing the sign of Bird starts to spit out the Air Bullets. They come out, shooting slow and lazy out towards a tree. They hit the tree and evaporate, causing no damage. Kaos sighs and thinks, "Well,  I think that's enough training for now."
He walks off, leaving the Training Grounds behind, mind already forgetting about Kyojin.

[exit thread]

648 words
+3 stats
words going towards Wind Release: Air bullets
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:20 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum