Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen
Stat Page : Kaos
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 10250

Kaos learns Speed again Empty Kaos learns Speed again

Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:01 pm
Kaos reviews the scroll that he legally borrowed from the library. He looks at the title, "Flicker Body."
He smiles as he remembers last time he tried to get this scroll,, but he had it now and that is all that matters. He looks at the scroll and sees that it's a simple matter of slowing down time around himself. He sighs and says, "This seems more combat capable then Body Fliicker does."
He then leans aganst his favorite tree and laughs, "Welp, this is gonna be interesting to learn at least. Hopefully, I don't run into a tree this time."
His mind flashees back to learning body flicker and running straight into the tree he was leaning on.
He then walks a little away from the tree and focuses his chakra throughout his body, and does the handseals Rat->Boar.
He then starts to move around attempting to see if it worked for him, but he seemed just to be moving at his normal speed.
He sighs, and thinks, "Dang it this one is tough."
He begins again, and without thinking about it does the signs for Body Flicker. He becomes a blur of speed, and when he stops he gets excited, until he remembers the handseals he did. 
"Crap, these two seem similiar to me so I automatically went to Body Flicker."
He then goes back over to his tree, walking slowly, thinking about what he was taught about jutsu. The different ways there are to learn jutsu, and how he learns his jutsu. He makes it back to his tree and sits down next to it, allowing his head to lean back and relax on the tree.
"Flicker is about slowing down time around yourself, that means I have to get away from the usual change the world around me approach and more of change myself to the world."
He stands up, relaxing himself into his stance that he learns best at, and sighs. He lets go of his ideas of changing the world, and thinks of just changing himself a little. He lets himself focus his chakra, and lets himself do the handseal of Rat->Boar, and says, "Flicker Movement."
He lets himself move, seeing if he had changed his flow of time, but it seem like nothing was happening that was changing his flow time. He stops allowing himself to relax once more
He then hears the clock ring 12 and thinks, "Lunch time. I guess I need some food."
His stomach growls rumbling, and Kaos takes that as a sign that his stomach agrees. He goes over to the local sandwhich shop where he gets free sandwiches from for helping out there little boy's injuries a little time ago.
He gets his usual sandwhich and goes back to his favorite tree. He eats his sandwhich underneath his favorite tree and thinks, "To slow down time, requires maybe a degree of letting myself be changed instead of trying to change the world around me."
He ponders on his words as he crunches on his sandwich, whenever he finishes, he takes his time, still pondering the meaning of how to change himself and how to let that change through.
He stands up, and touches the tree. He remembers how for Body Flicker he had to vitalize his body in order to learn it, and thinks, "By vitalizing my body, and by changing that vitalizing into a slow down, maybe I can learn."
He then walks out from the tree, imagining himself moving through a slow world, and focuses his chakra, vitalizing the body, speeding up the cells, and does the handseals for Rat->Boar and says, "Flicker Movement."
He then proceeds to move, gazing at the world. Nothing seems to have changed, and he wonders if maybe learnig this jutsu wasn't meant to be.
He stops, and sighs. He thinks to himself, "Maybe I am to set in my ways to slow time down."
He wonders on that and then says, "No, everything is changeable. Everyday, I change myself, improving myself."
He then boldly stands up straighter, allowing himself to cast aside his worries about learning this jutsu. He focuses his chakra, allowing it to vitalize his body and he imagines himself, moving through this world with it moving slower around him. He does the handseals of Rat->Boar, and says, "Flicker movement."
He starts to move, and in his mind, he can see the world, almost more clearly, the things of this word going slower, and his body moving faster. He looks behind and like the scroll said, there was images of him moving through the world as well.
He smiles as he stops allowing  the jutsu to end. And thinks, "Okay, I've started to fully learn this jutsu, now I just got to finish learning it where I don't have to think of philosophical things before being able to do this jutsu."
He sands and does the handseals of Ram->Boar already focusing his chakra and thinking of his body moving faster and the world moving slower.
He runs through this world, watching everything going slower and slower and he laughs. This jutsu wasn't about changing anything really, but more of just relaxing and allowing the change to happen.
He keeps moving about, running in circles watching his images flicker in and out.
He stops as the jutsu fades and does it again, this time doing it without having to think, or focus, just doing it instinctively.
He moves through this world, enjoying the scenery on more able to see it better. He feels like his just gliding through this world a little faster and a little better.
He finishes up his training and says thinking of how he's added more jutsu to his inventory. He likes to think that his aresenal of justu was expanding and that each jutsu added something more to him. He feels like he got to learn a little more about himself as well whenever he learns a new jutsu. He sighs as he leaves the jutsu area thinking, "But there are more I need."

[exit thread]
1011 words
+5 stats
Flicker Movement learned Flicker Movement
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure