Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9300

Training for a tail(NK, P, Fenn) - Page 3 Empty Re: Training for a tail(NK, P, Fenn)

Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:46 pm
A little tip, do not tell ple, other peoples titles, you never know who is an enemy of who " said Fenn as he got up. Fenn did put his hands in the ground and began to pull Kyojin out of the ground and on to his feet. Fenm then turned around and kicked the pillars away opening them up to the world and the glorious sun. Fen then bowed and said "Well just whenever you need to, let me know, ill see what I can help with" Fen just strolled off into the distance, his hands in his pockets, then with a sudden surge of speed, disappeared from Kyojin's site like a cheetah." Well that was weird Kyojin " said to no one in particular." You do know you still have to battle me to completely master 4 tails " said Gobi." Yes I do lets go ahead and do that now " said Kyojin to Gobi the five tails." Just because you did good on that guy I will take it easy on you now come to me " said Gobi in a happy go lucky tone." Ok let me go ahead and meditate " said Kyljin to Gobi. Kyojin begun to meditate up agaisnt a tree. Soon he was in the realm of the beast where he battled every time he unlocked a tail. As soon as he enetered though he collapsed from chakra lost. Kyojin awakened on the tree and said " fuck I cant enter I lost too much chakra " said Kyojin as he did a hand stand for no reason and saw several bags of Ryo fall out his pockets. Kyojin picked up the Rto and counted it while screaming " WE ARE RICH GOBI LETS GO BANKRUPT ON STUPID STUFF ". Kyojin heard Gobi laugh and he headed to the ninja shop. Kyojin headed towards the ninja shop ready to spend the Ryo." Kyojin battle the clone before you go rack out " said Gobi. Kyojin nodded his head and sat up agaisnt another tree and be gon to meditate. Kyojin found his self in the Bijuu Clome thing home. Kyojin felt completly rejuvinated and was ready for the battle of the fourth tail. The clone appeared ready to attack Kyojin. It charged at Kyojin while Kyojin emetered the unmastered four tail mode. Kyojin only sidestepped and hit the ckone in the back instantly blowing it up." Good you beat it as I said before I was taking it easy on you know go bank ruot on stupid stuff " said Gobi's voice with a laugh. Kyojin nodded and exited the meditative state and headed for the ninja shop. Kyojin bought everything form armor to kunai to scrolls to sandlas." Ok I have now finished lets go train I want to spy on thag fude Kaos " said Kyojin." Sure let's go and do that " replied Gobi.

WC: 2207

11 stat points

7K Ryo

Bijuu tail 4

Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Training for a tail(NK, P, Fenn) - Page 3 Empty Re: Training for a tail(NK, P, Fenn)

Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:04 pm
approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum