Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Odin's Surgery (Akihana Only)  Empty Odin's Surgery (Akihana Only)

Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:02 am
Odin walked up to the entrance of the hospital.  Akihana directed him to meet up with her here to prep him for surgery.  Odin looked down with his only eye, placing a hand on his eye patch.  Odin sighed, opening the doors in front of him.  

He remembered how he obtained the scar, impairing his vision.  He still feels the burning that seared his eye.  If felt just like yesterday that his father left his mark on the right side of his face.  This same fire also built up inside of him now.  His eye patch was a constant reminder of his past.  

As he walked in and explained his situation to one of the secretary, he mentioned that Akihana was to see him today.  His voice was riddled with nervous anxiety coupled with anxiousness to be done with his past.  

He sat down, calmly waiting for Akihana to show up.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Odin's Surgery (Akihana Only)  Empty Re: Odin's Surgery (Akihana Only)

Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:29 am
"Akihana-san, there's a young man outside waiting for you?" Tsubaki, a sweet natured assistant from the reception area peeked inside the temporarily erected medical tent Akihana was currently in.

"Who is it?" the blonde asked, her concentration not wavering from the patient she was attending to at the moment. Tsubaki was a trained professional in her own way, and she would never have disturbed a medic mid healing if she hadn't had full confidence that Akihana could extract illnesses and carry out conversations at the same time. The blonde only saw it as Tsubaki's skill at determining a situation, not as her own personal medical prowess.

"It's a young ninja by the name of Ominusha, he says he's here about his eye surgery."

"Oh of course, please show him to room E-5 and ask him to change into a hospital gown, I'll be there in fifteen minutes," the blonde replied before reverting her complete attention to the young woman she was healing. The poison being siphoned from the young kunoichi's body was quickly replaced with plasma through the intricate technique and when Akihana had made sure the kunoichi was quite safe, she left the tent, leaving instructions to keep the patient under watch for the next twelve hours.

Stripping off her thin practitioner's gloves and snapping on a fresh pair in their place, Akihana entered room E-5 to see if Odin had arrived.
Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen

Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:37 pm
Odin got up at the sound of his own name.  He casually walked towards the receptionist counter, listening carefully to which room he was going to meet Akihana.  He was offered to be guided there which he had gladly accepted with a nervous smile on his face.  

He had never been so nervous since his first time taking the Genin exam.  He laughed nervously to himself unbeknownst to young lady who got up to guide him.  His thoughts raced as he watched the woman get up to walk him to the room.  

He thought about Akihana and her offer to heal his eye.  He hadn't remembered what it was like to have extended vision.  Hopefully it wouldn't be as confusing as he keeps thinking.  
What new feats will I be able to use now?  Will I need to readjust to the world yet again after finally being able to handle this handicap?  Handicap....that's what this is.  Soon I will rid myself of this fateful scar and be able to move on as a ninja of Kumogakure!  

Odin let his mind wander as he began to make his way toward the room E-5.  He ignored the directions and turns they took and the different people working and waiting to be worked on.  If he had known anyone, his one eye was looking into his past and not at the surroundings around him.  

Eventually, he made it to the room.  He walked inside and took a seat on the nearest chair.  He nervously twittled his thumbs as he waited for Akihana.  
His nervousness was overshadowed by his excitement to see Akihana again. A smile ran across his face as he looked down at his thumbs playing thumb wrestle with each other.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:35 am
Upon entering the room, the blonde medic found Odin seated in a chair and a bright smile graced her features as she took in the teen with an eye-patch - an eye-patch she hoped would soon no longer be necessary. "Odin-san," she greeted him warmly, reaching to give him a slight hug. Being in her profession, the kunoichi knew how nervous people usually were before surgery. She also knew that more than medical expertise, a kind manner helped to put them a ease.

"How've you been?" she asked, her golden eyes assessing him with neutral concern. "Very busy if all your mission reports I've been filing are anything to go by," she added in way of a compliment. As the Raikage's secretary, it fell under her job to keep track of the mission boards and she had noticed his young man's name pop up on the mission roster very frequently. Nothing too dangerous I hope."

After hearing his answer, the kunoichi took a seat opposite him, her face still kind but expressions now schooled into seriousness. "We can start the procedure as soon as you're ready. I'll tell you exactly what I'm going to do before we begin. But in the meantime, do you have any questions? I understand you must have quite a few concerns of your own," the blonde acknowledge with a polite smile.

"I'm going to help you to the best of my abilities, both in terms of healing and answering your questions, so please go head and ask."
Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen

Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:39 pm
Odin's face washed over with happiness at the site of Akihana, "Good day Akihana-san.  It's been too long!" he said with glee as he embraced her, "Glad to see you again."

He chuckled as she asked about his missions and adventures.  He had gone through quite a few since they parted ways, "I was just trying to keep busy,"  he giggled for a moment before continuing, "It was just some basic work.  Nothing too dangerous, just some basic tasks around the village.  Nothing as exciting as the one time we had with Hanbei and Umeko."  

He paused for a second to listen to her.  
"Hmm...any questions?  I think I have a few," he folded his arms and thought about it for a hard second before continuing, "Would my original eye be restored or would I need to take some time to get used to it?"  He gulped before asking one more question, a slight fire was in his eyes, "Is there any way you can help me get a stronger eye?  Something that isn't from my own body?  Or is that beyond my capabilities for now?"  He laughed nervously, knowing no matter what the answer was, he was ready to see again in full.  

He waited a moment before rambling, hoping she would give it to him straight.  If so, he would carry on to ask when can they get started.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:59 am
The kunoichi smiled politely as he mentioned the group mission she had led as a chunin. I seemed so long ago though in reality, the blonde knew it had only been a few weeks or so. Life had a way of condensing like that in the shinobi world. One intense moment after the other tended to stack on a ninja's psyche, warping the sense of time. In a world where time lapses were measured by skills obtained within that time, it was no wonder days and weeks lost their meaning.

"That was a good mission, I was very proud of every one of you," she confirmed with a nod of her head as she moved on to his questions about her surgery.

"I'll be honest, Odin-san. I can restore the eye to it's previous state, before it was injured as it is now." Choosing to be polite, the blonde did not activate her own bloodline limit to observe the extent of the damage through the eye patch. Not yet anyway, there would be plenty of time for that later.

"If your eye originally had a dojutsu, it too should be restored within time. The most important thing you have to keep in mind though, is getting used to your new vision first. Dojutsu won't be much help unless you can navigate with both eyes again. So I suggest taking the rehabilitation time to think over what you really want. And should you have any latent eye techniques from your bloodline limit, to attempt to only awaken them once you're comfortable with the expanded visual field you will attain."

Once it looked like he was ready, the young woman gestured to a hospital gown hanging on a hook. "Please change into that and make yourself comfortable on the bed. You can change behind the screen. The procedure is fairly simple but might be painful so I'll put you under a small jutsu to make you sleep. Does that sound okay?"
Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen

Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:13 pm
Odin took in the words Akihana said, "I understand the warning you just gave me.  I will train to try and get used to the brand new gift you are giving me,"  he bowed to her as he continued, "Thank you yet again for this new oppurtunity."
He smiled as he pulled a curtain between them, letting her talk to him, taking in what she was saying. 
He changed behind the curtain into the attire he was given by Akihana. 
He looked at her when he opened the curtains, feeling more anxious to start.

He pulled off his eyepatch, revealing a burned and charred right eye.  He smiled at her, "I trust you.  My eye is all yours.  I will be forever in your debt." 
He sat down, waiting for further instructions.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:58 am
As Odin confirmed that he was indeed willing to take the risk that came with the surgery as well as promised ot train harder to get used to his new sight, Akihana could only be glad at the maturity with which he was dealing with the whole situation. The kunoichi hadn't had much opportunity to think of his age but now that she saw him preparing himself for something that could alter his entire future, she could appreciate the sobriety and seriousness in his tone.

When the young genin emerged from behind the curtains, dressed in his hospital gown and took a seat, Akihana moved to take her place beside him, standing by the bed with her tools neatly on a tray to her right. Not that she would be needing them much, her hands usually sufficed for such a typical surgery but the young woman was a firm believer in being prepared, especially when it came to situations that involved other people. The very idea of harming a patient through negligence was impossible in her books and she followed through with such beliefs by making preparations in advance to the best of her ability.

"Now just relax," she coaxed gently, slender gloved fingers moving to form the first seal of the jutsu. "I'm putting you under a powerful sleeping jutsu that your mind will try to resist. So i suggest you don't let it, rather accept the waves of peace slowly rolling over your subconscious," she spoke, keeping her tone smooth and soft as she began the process of the Temple of Nirvana. "Think of things that bring you happiness," she added, watching his lone good eye react tot eh jutsu as she activated it.

Once she was sure Odin was sound asleep, the kunoichi moved her hands once more, tapping his charred eyelid softly with the pad of her index finger. It was only a small fraction of what her body pathway derangement jutsu could do but she didn't need any major changes to his nervous system. Only enough to sync his eye movement with his diaphragm's rise and fall so the eye would remain open as she operated.

Once his eye was open, the young mother activated her own bloodline limit to observe the damage better and her fingers began to glow green with Mystical Palm, moving close to the torn and destroyed tissue and organ and beginning the slow and careful process of decelerated natural reconstructionof his eye.
Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen

Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:34 am
(sorry for the delay, been working too much ) 

Odin smiled as he let Akihana's words enter his mind.  He stared into her golden eyes, giving himself up to her.  He was told to think of something that made him happy.  He hadn't ever thought about being happy up until his time in Kumogakure. 
His first thoughts ran over to the time he met her;  he felt some sort of bond with her on their first encounter.  He remembered her stopping her daily routine of training to help him learn his second element. 
This was when he was the happiest in his life.  Not when he was watching his father train the other members of his clan, not when he remembered his mother's face.  He felt a fondness towards Akihana.  These feelings were on par with something he never thought before: love. 

He felt a warmness swell up inside him as his one began to slowly close, feeling drowsy.  He trusted her with every part of his being.  She inspired him, maybe to one day raise a child of his own. 

His thoughts crossed over to her child.  He remembered the look on her child's face when he promised to teach him his first jutsu.  The smile on his face brought another warm chill down his spine. 

He thought about training in the style of Katon, not to become a stronger ninja but to help her son learn the ways of justu. 

"Can I teach your son his first jutsu?" he said in a groggy voice, his smile turned into a half smirk as he stared into her beautiful golden eyes. 

He felt his body become lighter as the seconds ticked by.  If she answered him, he wouldn't be able to hear it.  He would love her for this.  He would die for this woman in front of him, as he would with anyone he encountered in Kumogakure. 

"Can I...see him...again...after this...?" his last words were almost a whisper as his one free eye finally closed.  He made no attempt to fight the jutsu which was placed on him. 

I'm so lucky, he thought.  The last remaining thoughts he had grew distant as he fell into a trance. 

Whatever came next, was all up to Akihana.  He knew he could trust her work.  He had faith.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:05 pm
"Can I teach your son his first jutsu?"

The kunoichi felt a soft bubble of laughter leave her lips at his groggy request. She was surprised he had remembered but she was far more pleased. Akihana had never imagined so many people would take interest in her little boy's life and she could only thank whatever higher power was watching them for their kindness. At one time she had worried about raising a boy without any male role models present. But now it seemed that would no longer be a worry. Yaju, Odin, Fenn, everyone seemed to want to help and the blonde could not be more grateful for their thoughtfulness.

"He's already learned the academy jutsu," she informed him softly as she studied his eye movement, slowly bringing him under the effects of her jutsu. Temple of Nirvana she had found, was performed best slowly, like taking a child's hand and leading them through the dark. Knocking someone out did not foster trust or confidence and that was what she needed at the moment from Odin. As is eyes began to close, the medic began her work.

"He'll be here when you wake up," she whispered to the unconscious genin, hands glowing green over the ruined flesh. With the series of jutsu in place, it was only the healing that remained, mystical palm now the focus of her careful practice. It was the jutsu that came the most easily to her, healing more an instinct within her than a calculated reaction. Time upon time the kunoichi had raised her hands in combat only to realize that instead of turning blue with chakra scalpel, they had turned green with healing energy instead. Her first instinct was always to help, and to try to never hurt. Like most shinobi, she couldn't do the latter all the time but it was something that she tried.

For the next hour and a half, Akihana worked quietly and with complete concentration as Odin slept, his muscles held in place by the tiny amount of body derangement she had put on him earlier. Watching the scarred, burned and peeling flesh become smooth and whole once again brought a sense of pride to the young woman at her work. This was why she was a medic, to help heal those in need.

Slowly, the eye began to take form underneath her healing touch, long dead cells regenerating and forming around the organ both superficially and functionally. It would be a few days yet before the newly repaired eye was ready to see full daylight but at least she could console him with the knowledge that his vision would return, bit by tiny bit. When she was done, the blonde bandaged the eye carefully under fresh gauze, taping it over the organ to keep the still fragile state of healing safe from offending stimuli. Odin would be asleep for at least half an hour more, she reasoned, gathering her tray and equipment to return to the dispensary.

"I'll be right back," she murmured unnecessarily before heading out and found a nice surprise waiting for her on the way back from the dispensary with prescriptions for the Onimusha genin.

"Mommy!" Arata bounded up to her, a huge grin on his face. "Guess what, guess what guess what?"

Giving him a hug to which the boy only protested as a token, she took his hand. "What?"

"My genin exam is set for day after tomorrow. In three days time, I'll be a genin," the boy proclaimed, his tone full of joy at the prospect. "I'm going to be a ninja, and then I can help protect the village."

"I'm so proud of you sweetie," Akihana praised, squeezing his hand softly in hers. He would be six in two weeks time. Celebrating his birthday as a newly minted genin would be the metaphorical icing on the cake, along with the actual icing she was going to make from scratch to decorate his birthday cake with. "What say I give you your first mission now?" she asked, looking down at her son with warm golden eyes. "Go to E-5, Odin nii-san is there. Sit with him until he wakes up okay. He's just had an eye surgery and the last thing he asked me before it was to see you."

"Yes ma'am," Arata saluted smartly before bounding off to the room directed, leaving Akihana to clear the medical supplies with the chemists and sort out Odin's paperwork for him. It was the least she could do while her son sat with the teen, quietly and curiously studying the slow rise and fall of Odin's chest.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum