Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
When the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen ChinoikeTraining, or making friendsToday at 6:44 pmTravin IburiThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 6:44 pmHasumi HayatoWork times TwoToday at 6:24 pmSakuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 6:11 pmZatoichi HyuugaWhen one became twoToday at 5:46 pmKutari UchihaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 5:38 pmZatoichi HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 5:02 pmMegami Kuoga
Top posting users this month
160 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Finding Quezacoatl Part 2... Empty Finding Quezacoatl Part 2...

Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:55 am
Mood:

Scenery :

Odin snuck through the village gates, hoping he wouldn't be seen.  One of the guards noticed him but the scent of the Quezacoatl ramen made the guard's mouth water.  Odin offered it as a bribe, the guard gladly accepted only with the condition that Odin come back before night fall.  Luckily for him, the sun hasn't even risen yet.  

Odin entered the beginning of the Black Forest, map in hand.  He examined the land marks depicted in the map.  The map showed a path that led the right and a huge triangle shaped rock.  Odin started walking the trail, making sure to keep his one eye constantly aware of his surroundings.  For the first time in a long time, his lack of another eye made him extremely vulnerable.  

Odin ventured deep within the forest, the more he traveled, the darker it became.

This is why it's called the Black Forest I presume, he laughed as he thought to himself.  
As he continued walking he channeled chakra, while holding one hand out, emitting a small lightning spark out of his hand.  After a few minutes, he found the pointed rock.  Behind the pointed rock, a small opening was behind it, indicating a cave of some sort.  

Odin looked at his map once more, knowing he had reached his destination.  He knew his goal was to enter that cave and come out with a contract.  Odin wasn't sure how serious it would be to acquire it.  He took a big gulp of courage as he ventured past the pointed rock toward the cave ahead.  

He looked at the map one more time and noticed a special note at the bottom.  

"P.S. 
Make sure you show Quezacoatl your worth! Show him a Raiton to prove yourself!"

Odin noted this as he approached the cave in the giant tree before him.  

He peered in, wondering what to expect.  

"Who disturbs my slumber?"  A deep voice called out from within the cave, startling Odin.  The voice echoed throughout the walls of the cave, signaling that this beast was deep within the cave.  

"I am Odin, of the Onimusha clan, from the village of Kumogakure.  I am here to meet the famous Quezacoatl!" Odin's shakey voice spoke back to him the same words as he replied to Quezacoatl.  

"How dare you wake me from my slumber boy!  What gives you the right!?  No one has dared to speak to me in such a familiar matter in years!  What do you want?"
The echoing deep voice grew closer, and with it, a faint light began to shine in the distance.  The cave lightly illuminated as the voice got closer and closer.  

"I am sorry Quezacoatl-sama!  I meant no disrespect!  I simply wish to learn the ways of the dragon from the legend himself!  I wish to make a contract with you in order to become a better ninja!"  Odin wasn't sure if this was the right thing to say but he continued, "I came to work together with all dragons from this day forth!" 

A roar of laughter shook the cave, Quezacoatl found that last statement amusing it seemed to Odin.  The cave became slightly dimmer as the voice grew deeper and louder.  Odin walked toward the voice, sweating but showing no fear, as instructed, "You think you have what it takes to be one with the dragons of this world boy?"

Then, he emerged.  A small yellow dragon, baring hateful yellow eyes with lightning chakra sparking off of it, stared fiercely at the boy.  Despite Odin holding his ground, the dragon went from crawling on four legs to standing on two, looking Odin up and down, gauging him.  
"Fine," the dragon finally said, "Prove to me that you are worth the effort."  A stream of lightning came out of his mouth as he provoked Odin.  

Odin smirked, the fear in his eyes now vanished as he began to channel chakra in his system.  He unsheathed one of his katanas, spinning it around before he pointed it at Quezacoatl.  The dragon sighed, unimpressed at the fact that Odin was toying around.  
Then, Odin used chakra infusion to channel his lightning chakra into the katana.  The katana sparked and pulsed the around the katana.  He proceeded to swing the katana around again.  The after image of the katana left a stream of lightning behind it.  Odin pumped more chakra into it as he sword swing, the lightning screaming behind the swing.  

"That's a nice start Odin of the Onimusha clan.  A simple lightning trick won't cut it!  Show me what it takes to be a Raiton ninja!!!"  this time the voice was that of a truly monsterous voice.  

Odin put the katana away, looking more serious now.  He was slightly intimidated by the voice but he wasn't going to let it phase him,
"I am still a genin but I learned a high level jutsu," he put his hand down toward his side, holding his arm with the other, "I need you to move if I was going to use it," he warned.  

The dragon laughed, "Try your best to hit me.  I will let you a free shot!"  he almost looked like he was grinning.  He streamed a bit of lightning from his snout.  
Odin ignored the laughing taunt and channeled more chakra into his hand.  He opened his chakra channels as more lightning gathered around his hand.  A chirping sound was heard echoing within the cave.  Odin sprinted at the dragon, hoping it was strong enough to withstand the blow.  He took a double step just before reaching Quezacoatl.  His chidori chirped throughout the cave as he pushed it at the dragon.  
The dragon opened it's mouth, letting the chidori hit him in the face.  Odin roared as he pushed the chidori as hard as he can at the dragon.  The chidori's chirp screamed as it made contact, then exploded after a few seconds of contact.  

Odin was knocked back by the blast.  A dust cloud was kicked up as Odin back flipped, hitting the ground hard from the force of the blast.  Odin felt dizzy as the cloud of smoke gusted out of the cave.  

A laugh was heard within the cave again, Odin knew who the culprit of the laughter was.  The dragon emerged from the dust, looking unscathed by the blow.
"I can tell by the look on your face that you are surprised by my lack of wounds," the dragon laughed, "I eat Raiton elemental attacks for breakfast.  I am immune to all lightning elemental attacks, absorbing it into my being."  

A sweat drop fell down Odin's head band, worry increasing as he wasn't sure if his chidori was going to do.  The dragon continued, "Where is the scroll?  Looks like I need to teach you more of a lesson in the matter of Raiton.  Bring forth the scroll young one before I regret this decision!" Quezacoatl barked at Odin.  

Odin smiled, now completely relieved that he was able to convince the dragon to join up with him.  He reached into his pouch, pulling out a scroll, "What do I need to do?" Odin inquired.  

"Use your blood to write your name on the scroll, writing my name in it.  Next, infuse your blood with all your chakra and place your bloody hand on it.  I will do the rest...." Quezacoatl sighed.  

Odin nodded, biting his finger and drawing blood.  He wrote his name and Quezacoatl's name on the scroll.  He drew a circle around it, channeling his chakra as he coated the scroll in it.  He put in everything he had in his chakra channels into the simple looking scroll.  

Suddenly, the scroll lit up yellow, sparking with raiton chakra.  Odin looked up, noticing that Quezacoatl was channeling his own chakra into the scroll.  Odin felt more chakra rush into his system, static shocking his own hand.  Suddenly the scroll sparked and the contract was complete.  

"Now you have the ability to summon me at any time.  We need to work on your fighting style if we are ever going to be effective in a true battle.  This contract ha binded us for life, get used to the power of dragons in your life from now on,"  Quezacoatl sighed again, turning his back to Odin, "Now, I need to get some much needed rest.  Leave me now."  

With that the dragon walked away, deep into the cave, not making another sound.  

Odin smiled, putting the contract into his pouch and exited the cave.  He made his way out of the forest and hurried back to the village.  

[exit]

WC:1437

824+1437=2261

Obtain D rank Quezacoatl summon 
+11 stats

Last edited by Odin Onimusha on Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : making an exit post)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Finding Quezacoatl Part 2... Empty Re: Finding Quezacoatl Part 2...

Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:57 pm
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum