Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9300

Training With A Angel (PRIVATE) Empty Training With A Angel (PRIVATE)

Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:09 pm
Here we go Kyojin thought while walking in the training grounds." Young Kyojin there is where the weapon is search arkund for a switch around that area " said Yuki. Kyojin nidded and walked over to the area Yuki directed him to. In no time Kyojin found the switch and flicked it. Kyojin felt the ground shake so he jumped back. Kyojin saw a pedestal and on top of it was the most beutiful thing he has seen in a weapon. It was a Scythe which looked like it was 6 FT tall. It had a silver black looking metal with a blue glow to it. With 2 blades both blades were pure white. Then there were to black ropes on the staff part of the scthe looking like tails. Cool he thought." Yes it is very beutiful but this is only 1 of the 5 next is the fan you must get it young Kyojin and become the true Shinigami " said Yuki. Kyojin nodded while he grabbed the Scythe putting it in his hand he felt the raw power of it. It was perfect for him he thought while putting it on his back. " NOW TIME TO LEARN WATER RELEASE " he screamed
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 22500

Training With A Angel (PRIVATE) Empty Re: Training With A Angel (PRIVATE)

Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:24 pm
How does one react to a normal person pulling a scythe off of a pedestal? They go oh damn he be king arthur everybody bow down. But what does Aiko do when her student semi possessed by a shinigami start grabbing strange looking spears from pedestal for a potential ritual? She attacks, thats what. She had been tracking him for quite a while just for the lols when he started heading towards a seemingly random direction. But no way was she going to just sit here while her student was possessed by Yuki.

"Yeezus now you want a scythe? First shut up Nura and rebuild that sword he loved and then you can make a homage to Maka."

"Who the fuck is Maka?"

"Mah partner in crime on the night prowl, thats what."

Well whatever, ignoring the mental dialogue it was time to attack. At a speed of 100 she would appear like a phantom behind him, ripping the scythe off of his back and ripping whatever binding had held it their with her strength, retreating 10m away before performing hand seals at a speed of 100. The signs to water snake to be exact.

"Dont mess with me Shinigami!"

A slightly powered up water snake, one with 30 speed and 30 power would form and strike out at Kyojins body, likely engulfing him and sending him flying a ways away from her. if all the acts stated before were to go through, she would spin the scythe above her head rapidly like a woman on a rampage before she settled into a position she saw in a lecture on weapons once, A.K.A the maka one from soul eater when the title for the episode is announced.

"Now what the hell were you doing?"

Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:39 pm
Kyojin was just about to turn around when he felt something grab him and hurl him away. Kyojin turned while on the ground and saw it was Aiko holding his new weapon."Dont mess with me Shinigami!". What the hell don't mess with her what did I do. "Now what the hell were you doing?" Said Aiko. Kyojin sighed he had no choice bit to tell the truth he couldn't lie to his girlfriend." Well while we were doing the mission in the mountaims Yuki told me about these weapons and that there are 5 of them and I had to collect them in order the first being the Scythe and the next being a pair of Kunai. I knoe you think Yuki possed me or something but she didn't so can you hand me my weapon back " said Kyojin as he walked up to Aiko and kissed her on the lips.
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen

Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:44 pm
" Well while we were doing the mission in the mountaims Yuki told me about these weapons and that there are 5 of them and I had to collect them in order the first being the Scythe and the next being a pair of Kunai. I know you think Yuki possed me or something but she didn't so can you hand me my weapon back " 

Wow....just come on? It was going to be such an epic moment for her. But no, it turned out to be not so much of a moment because he had totally ruined it for her. Damn, it was going to be a Naruto vs.  Mizuki yay I saved you kind of moment not wtf man I was eating that why'd you slap it type. Then of course he had to umm....random kiss on the lips. The fuck? That was just totally out of the blue, apparently her reluctant promise at the mountain had affected her more than she expected. He smelled slightly of grass and earth from wandering around, quite obviously. She had to let him have his time of course, so she'd allow it for a few seconds before leaning away.

"While that was very nice (I guess) I'm not sure about you handling this scythe. It could easily have been tampered with while it sat there. I'd say you have it brought to a weapon smith before using it in combat to check for discrepancies. Anyways....what do you want to do now?"

total of 547
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:11 pm
Kyojin was suprised she let him get a few seconds. She smelled like straberries and chocolate. Must be a girl thing Kyojin thought. Aiko leened back and said "While that was very nice I'm not sure about you handling this scythe. It could easily have been tampered with while it sat there. I'd say you have it brought to a weapon smith before using it in combat to check for discrepancies. Anyways....what do you want to do now?". Kyojin laughed and said " well I guess you are right sorry Yuki but I have to listen to Aiko " said Kyojin." There is nothing wrong with the Scythe, by the way there is a land of summons right here in the training grounds well up under it called Chimeras they are fused animals of any type you can think of to this day no one has known why they are fused but you my young one will find out along with your girlfriend " said Yuki Khojim nodded." Aiko here I have some Ryo I dont have use for you can get it. It is 2,650 Ryo you can do whatever you want with it " Kyojin said while handing Aiko the Ryo while smiling." Also it looks like we are going to my secret Island out of Kumo " he said. Kyojin laughed on the inside he couldn't wait to see her face." Just kidding we are going to find the land of the chimeras or whatever Yuki said they are right here below the training grounds " said Kyojin.
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen

Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:00 pm
" Aiko here I have some Ryo I dont have use for you can get it. It is 2,650 Ryo you can do whatever you want with it "

Ok...that was a bit strange. Whatever, it was OOC ryo anyway.

Ok now what bullishit was he pulling? This kid was a Genin, if he had an island he would be some sort of rich civilian trader. A fist almost rose and fell on impulse before he spoke again.

" Just kidding we are going to find the land of the chimeras or whatever Yuki said they are right here below the training grounds " 

Um....ok this was getting really weird fast. Oh well, just go along with it Aiko.

Uh....sure I guess? Lead the way Kyojin?"

total 673
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:19 pm
Uh....sure I guess? Lead the way Kyojin?" Said Aiko." Ok come on " Kyojin said while picking up Aiko and putting her on his back." There should be a entrance somewhere around here. Kyojin with Aiko. It felt like he was walking for hours but it was only 5 mins." So Aiko do you want one of the weapons I don't need all of them " said Kyojin." You must really like this girl to give her a weapon " said Yuki. Kyojin nodded and continued to walk with Aiko on his back. Kyojin saw a mysterious looking pedestal. Kyojin sat Aiko down and read the markings which said " Lie Adsorbtion for entry " Kyojin instantly knew that was where the Scythe was suppose to go. Kyojin said " Aiko hand me the Scythe please ".
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen

Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:00 am
Aiko got interested in a squirrel and chased it very far away. So far, she decided not to go back to Kyojin

(Lol exit)
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:04 am
Shit I'm sleepy Kyojin thought. He saw Aiko chase a squirrel and laughed. Forget these summons I need to sleep.

Exit
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum