Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13500

have i seen you before? o.o (io, nk) Empty have i seen you before? o.o (io, nk)

Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:08 pm
Hysterio walked down the road to the training towers. He had been visiting them much of late, and he was curious what secrets they contained. He opened the door, and after checking that nobody was in the way, decided to try out a technique he had heard abotu the other day. He jumped, and attempted to do a flying kick through the doorway, stumbling and face planting on the floor on the other side. Ouch.

He got to his feet afterwards, dusting himself off. He began analyzing the technique to himself, sometimes his thoughts carried over into actual speech, though he was nto aware of it.

After a while he stopped, and realized he might be blocking the path. Muttering an apology, he scuttled sideways and began chewing through the process of the taijutsu move again. If he saw anyone else he might try to use it in a sparring match with them.

(total word count: 153)
Domri Meijin
Domri Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

have i seen you before? o.o (io, nk) Empty Re: have i seen you before? o.o (io, nk)

Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:08 am
The kaguya had been spending more of his time out in the plains of tengakure more then in the actually village he had no connection to this place but decided to stick around. Zachariah seemed more feral from staying in the plains rather then the village acting more like a animal he had decided to go through the village to get out of the cold he had no sense of direction and his shoulder length white hair had covered his eyes but he managed to make his way into what seemed like a tower that the ninja used for training he had found a empty room and hide within it waiting for someone to show up. Well waiting the boy ended up falling asleep only to be woken up by the sound of someone hitting the ground. Zachariah's arms went up in the air as he stretched out letting out a yawn before getting to his feet and slowly approaching this boy who seemed to be talking to himself. The kaguya took his right hand and pushed his shoulder length white hair out of his face revealing the two scarlet marks on his forehead along with his eyes. Well hello.

Word count : 200

Last edited by Zachariah Kaguya on Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen

have i seen you before? o.o (io, nk) Empty Re: have i seen you before? o.o (io, nk)

Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:28 pm
Hysterio looked up to see another boy in the room. This guy was also a little on the short side and looked to be around Hysterio’s age. The other boy had long white hair, and a couple of curious red markings on his forehead. It seemed he was probably part of some clan, like Hysterio who had red eyes from the Shinkou Clan, not that he ever told anyone.

“Hello, are you here to train too?” he inquired.

(total word count 153+78=231)
Domri Meijin
Domri Meijin
Citizen

Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:01 pm
Zachariah looked into the boys eyes his stomach had been rumbling as he was hungry but had nothing to eat. He continued to approach this boy as he made it to him. The kaguya would grab this boy as he would let out a sigh before hearing his stomach growl loudly. Tell me your name and if you have food. Zachariahs voice becoming more demanding as he seemed to have completely ignored the boys question of him to train.

(Total word count 200+79=279)
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen

Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:52 pm
Well, the other boy seemed rather hungry, so hungry that it seemed to adversely affect his personality. Hysterio thought over what moves he might be able to train elsewhere and said “If you are really hungry you could go to a restaurant, then we can talk at the same time as training, if you want. Unfortunately I have no food on me at the moment.”

(total word count: +65, sorry but i am short on time atm)
Domri Meijin
Domri Meijin
Citizen

Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:38 am
Zachariah heard his stomach growl again as he was listening to the boys answer seeming displeased by it although the emotion didn't show on his face. He would place the boy back down before looking at him. If i could afford that or knew where one was don't you think i would have been at one by now. Anger rumbled through his voice as the words came out. The kaguya stared at this boy who seemed to have forgotten to give his name. Have you forgotten your name or are you just rude? His voice still having the same anger running through it. Zachariah would stare intently at the boy wondering if this boy would try his patience.

[total word count 279 + 118 = 397]
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen

have i seen you before? o.o (io, nk) Empty .

Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:30 pm
Hysterio buried the urge to laugh, hiding his emotions from the obviously stressed boy with red markings on his forehead. He was talking about being Hysterio being rude when he himself had been a little inconsiderate as well. It sounded like he was in a spot of trouble though, mentioning that he did not know where any of the restaurants were, and that he could not afford them either.

Hysterio thought over this for a bit. This seemed to indicate that the other boy was new in these parts, a traveler, either willingly or not. Either way it did not seem to be that the other boy had a good way to make money or he would not be so hungry and angry. It being likely that he was from another place, Hysterio decided to try and open him up a little, perhaps he would learn something.

He spoke: “Hmm, my name? Hysterio. Mind if I ask yours? In terms of restaurants, they tend to be a little expensive. Sit-down places tend to be a little snobby too at times, lets try one of the bakeries instead, they are apparently quite good here. What do you think?”

If the other boy seemed interested he would lead the way out the door towards one of the bakeries nearby.

(279+65+217=561)
Domri Meijin
Domri Meijin
Citizen

Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:32 pm
Zachariahs could feel the aches of his stomach as he listened to this boy tell him his name and about restaurants and how they were expensive and snobby and him say that they should go to a bakery. The kaguya wondered what a bakery was or was like as he had never been to one he had been here for awhile but figured he would have been moving around lot more than he was so he didn't bother to learn where things were and was starting to regret it. The boy was more than interested in going to this bakery as long as it meant he could food his attitude seemed to completely change. My name? My name is Zachariah and why are we still talking we should be heading to this place where we can get food. Zachariahs voice was calm now but he didn't finding it as important to give the boy his full name. Zachariah waited for this boy to lead the way to make sure he wouldn't get lost. You said you were looking for someone to spar with right? After I eat we can spar. It should be fun. I've been ignoring training for far too long.

[Wc: 397+202=599]
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen

Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:06 pm
Wow. The other boy must be in dire straits indeed, possible medical conditions aside. As soon as Hysterio suggested getting food, the other boy calmed down immensely, and introduced himself as a certain Zachariah. Hysterio listened carefully to the other boy and said “Sounds good Zachariah, lets get us some grub. I have one or two things I would like to ask you, but they can wait until our bellies are less pained.

He walked as he spoke, checking to make sure the other boy did not get lost, he did not seem to be from around these parts. As they walked, he practiced the taijutsu move he had been trying to learn earlier, the Dynamic Entry. It was a funny jutsu where one did a flying kick. Low rank but fun to use, and practice, so long as one did not trip on something like Hysterio was about to do… Wincing, he continued chatting with Zachariah if the other boy had been speaking, and continued practicing, making suure to do his flying kick only on flat ground with no obstructions in the way.

Coming up to the entrance of a bakery that specialized in lunch stuff, he waved at Zachariah to follow him in, saying “I like this place’s sandwiches, but their meat pies are also quite delicious. What do you fancy? Don’t be shy now.” Hysterio playfully nudged the other boy with his elbow.

(total word count: 561+236=797)
Domri Meijin
Domri Meijin
Citizen

Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:25 am
Zachariah placed his hands in his pockets as he walked he really wasn't sure what to talk about on there way to the bakery either talking to a boy who was a actually ninja from this village and a boy who got brought here and told he couldn't leave it was better to enjoy the time he was going to be spending here anyway. The kaguya watched as hysterio seemed to be practicing what looked like a jumping kick and kept at a pace where the kaguya wouldn't lose sight of him as they walked and he continued practicing. The boy entered right behind hysterio listening to him talk about the food's that they had served here as he took in a deep breath the smell of food making his mouth water. [/color=red]I'll just take a meat pie as for what I fancy for foods? I guess i'll have to say that would be food in general.[/color] Zachariah kept his voice low as he spoke before brushing his hair back over his face quickly making it so the two red dots were hidden under the bangs of his hair. The kaguya looked back to hysterio. [/color=red]You mentioned you had questioned you wanted to ask me go ahead and ask them?[/color] 

[Wc: 599+ 210= 809]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum