Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Kintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
137 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen
Stat Page : Kaos
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 10250

Kaos's genin exams Empty Kaos's genin exams

Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:49 am
Kaos sighs as he walks into the classroom. He looks around at the deserted area.
"Geez, guess they were serious when they said that I was the only one testing today. I mean I know I'm old to be an Academy Student, but this might be ridicioulous."
He sits down at the desk and sighs, "Now where is the proctor that I'm suppose to be meeting her."
He sighs again, leans back in his chair and twiddles his thumbs. "Hopefully, they won't take too long," He thinks to himself.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Kaos's genin exams Empty Re: Kaos's genin exams

Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:19 am

Once again Akihana found herself at the academy proctoring another genin evaluation. It seemed there really was no rest for the wicked, especially when the wicked in question worked for Yaju. Still, it wasn't the candidate's fault so she smiled kindly at him.

"Hello Koas-kun, here is your exam. Please describe and demonstrate two or three of the jutsu you have mastered so far."

(Just make an 800 word post with your answer and you're good to go.)
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen
Stat Page : Kaos
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 10250

Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:06 am
Kaos abruptly stands up, "Where did you even... nevermind...Description of my two jutsu? Okay welp, first one is the Clone Technique, which is where I project a mirror image of myself. It has no substance, and disappears at the slightest damage to it. I  mean it's not useful to use as a form of attack, but distraction, and maybe combining it with other jutsu's  might make it more helpful, even powerful."
Kaos sighs, relaxes, and says, "Now for a demonstration of this particular jutsu."
He relaxes himself, taking deep breathes in and out, focusing his chakra and forming the mental image of two of him. He then releases the chakra and does the hand signs of Ram->Snake->Tiger, and says, "Clone jutsu.".
A white smoke appears next to him, and a exact clone of him appears, he waves and so does the clone, he then casually throws his hand through the clone and it disappears. He smiles to himself and then says, "Now to show you two of them."
He relaxes himself again, focus his chakra again, going faster then the first time. He forms the mental image of three of him in his mind instantly, then does the signs of Ram-Snake->Tiger.
Two white smoke clouds appear standing next to him, both of them are identically to him in every way. Kaos starts to dance as a little joke and the two clones mimic him. He stops quickly as he figures it best not to try and make the proctor to mad at him.
He casually flicks one away, the other one mimicking his movements, the first one disappearing in a cloud of white smoke. He then flicks away the other one, it's movements following him until point of contact.
Kaos then says, "Good enough?"
But without approval or disapproval, Kaos continues on, "Now for the next one, Transformation Jutsu, is the other one. Simply put, it allows me to change my form into that of another, although, it's not as easy as that. It requires constant chakra emission and requires the user to keep a good mental image in there head. Causing strain on the user can cause him to drop the jutsu entirely. Of course, that doesn't work always, especially if the user has good focus."
Kaos takes a quick breather after saying all of that nice information and then continues, "To continue on with the Transformation Jutsu, it is really interesting as in fact, that you cannot exceed the size of a human being, but can take on anything smaller than that so in reality, as long as the person didn't touch you, you could infiltrate the building looking like a butterfly."
Kaos stops, thinks and says, "That's all the words that I can come up with."
He then focus himself, gets a mental picture of the proctor in front of him, does the hand signs of Dog->Boar->Ram and says, "Transformation Jutsu."
He releases his chakra, filling the emission from his body, a white cloud smoke appears over his body. The smoke clears, and a exact copy of the proctor stands in front of the proctor.
"So wanna let me take over while you go relax," says Kaos the pretend proctor. He then laughs, and releases the jutsu. He then says, "Of course, I can show you also that I can interact with my environment while using the transformation jutsu.
He then quickly focuses himself, getting the mental image of his adopted father in his mind, he does the hand signs of Dog->Boar->Ram and releases the chakra, while saying, "Transformation Jutsu."
The white smoke cloud appears and before the proctor stands Kaos's adopted father, he walks over to a random stool and picks it up.
"Welp, it's as I feared, this stool wasn't made properly. I fear that it needs to be severely sanded down and cut so that all the legs are even." Kaos says to nobody in particular.
He then releases the jutsu. quickly going thinking of a different person, does the signs Dog->Boar->Ram and says, "Transformation Jutsu."
He changes into the strange guy he meet recently, still not knowing the guy's name. He starts to do push-up and says, "Oh yeah, feel the burn."
He then feeling embarrassed stands up, releases the jutsu and says, "I'm sorry ma'am, I didn't mean to make light of this test, I understand that it's very important, I was just remembering the past and the fun that I use to have with it."
He smiles and thanks her for her time. He then goes and sits back down, patiently waiting to see what his results will be. He practices flipping a kunai around while waiting for the results and to see if he would pass and become a genin or fail and say a academy student a little longer.

[finished]
800 words
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:10 am
"Congratulations," Akihana grinned at the enthusiastic student. "You pass." Reaching for one of the Kumo Headbands lining the desk, she handed it to the newly minted Genin. "Go forth and make your village, your Kage and your fellow ninja proud. You are now officially a Genin of Kumogakure."
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:33 pm
Approved <3