Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

More Training  (P/NK) Empty More Training (P/NK)

Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:00 am
Kiru stood impatiently, wearing the Koukan robes he had become accustomed to. His hood was off though, as he actually intended to talk to someone, that someone being Kira. He needed to talk to her about robbing people he kept bringing into the cave. He had also found out about the death of Kyo, due to the dragons inhabiting just about all of the cave. While it was true the boy had turned out to be weak in both body and spirit, her general demeanor lately was not that of the Kira he was used to. He had left a message where she could find it for a talk as well as training. He hoped the conversation wouldnt take long.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

More Training  (P/NK) Empty Re: More Training (P/NK)

Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:20 am
She walked up slowly, a saunter in her step as she crossed the distance between herself and her student. Her attire would look completely different, this time over her main armor she wore a set of tight fitting clothes that would look surprisingly similar to Kiru's....Though she'd not yet actually talked to him about the reason for her new attire or her ideas. She knew they needed a group, and she wanted them to have something to fall under and as such without telling him, and suprisingly at the same time as well as somehow using the same symbol, She'd created this custom outfit. "Hey. haven't seen you around lately...Though I've been buisy within the fae realms and training a few people... Oh and I had this made. " She spun around once, showing him the outfit she wore.

"Do you think you could put some seals in it?"
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:42 am
Kiru glanced at the outfit, wondering if it counted as lingerie if her normal armor was not under it, but decided that he should probably keep those thoughts to a minimum, or risk a roasting by a certain scorch style user. "I probably could, what did you have in mind? Some things take time, like specific techniques such as the Spectre Mark, but inbuing power in armor usually isn't too hard, as long as its simple. As well as I heard about the boy, Kyojin I think, perished by your hand. Care to detail your side of the events?"

He didn't blame her for her actions, and knew the boy likely would have met a crueler fate outside, but he still wanted to hear her side of things. He knew that Kuro would fair much better, having a talent since Kiru had started his training in Yuki. The Kyojin boy had made an unfortunate mistake in deciding to train with Kira rather then simply leave. Who came to an icy wasteland by themselves anyway?
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:00 am
"Sure. We'll talk about it while you take care of this armor. I want the seal right here. " Her right hand set with one pointed finger outstreatched to touch the snowflake symbol just above her cleavage, indicating it to be the control point for her new clothing's seal. "And it's not armor really... It's kinda a new outfit I thought up. I thought maybe we could use it as a symbol to rally behind. For our new group to fight youka. It seems you've had the exact same thought. " she pointed to the cloak he new wore, shaking her head slightly. It would seem almost like the old kira was back, at least for the time being.

"Well..... Honestly, The kid was pathetic. He would have been a bit of a detriment for us to continue to carry with us....I knocked him out in a single shot just by throwing him. Decided he woud be of better use to us in a um.... different form?" To accentuate her point she held out a single open hand, her chest pointed outward enough that he could do what he needed with Fuin. In her palm a bright yellow and red orb seemed to form, floating away from her skin as it finished forming. her tone would be slightly cold as she explained the boy's death, making it clear she had little to no remorse.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:12 am
Kiru's hands touched the snowflake, and Kira would get the sensation of water filling her body momentarily. While it shouldn't be uncomfortable, felling soaking wet while on dry land may be an inconvenience. The snowflake would glow a soft blue and then settle, and the watery feeling should dissipate from Kira's body. "The snowflake is fitting, which I thought too, rather.. uhh.. obviously. As for the boy, I understand.. but I'd like to ask a favor. Members such as Kuro, who I personally know, make sure to let them know the funds we take are available to them. Strangers though, don't deserve the same respect, so with them do as you wish."

Looking at the orb, he recognized it. "Thats.. Kaiens scorch jutsu isn't it? How did you learn it?"
Kiru already slightly knew the answer, or at least guess, and the image of Kira and Kaien kissing in just that armor was.. he blocked those thoughts. He wished to neither be scorched or drowned, and he hadn't quite figured out if Kira had any mind reading tricks up her sleeves. How did he get stuck with these women?

"I realize to use that you must have used his body or partially, is that what I am to understand? Could you explain that kissing jutsu you do, fully please, so I can know what to keep from fallen adversaries. As well as if he had anything of use to me?"
He felt a little bad, robbing the kid after he had died, but he didn't have the luxury to let anything go to waste.

Last edited by Kiru Retsuno on Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:46 am
"I thought as much. That's why I chose it...And so did you it seems. " The two had been training and traveling together far too long, she thought to herself as she tossed the scorch orb at the ground a short distance away, watching steam flow from the sand as her jutsu took the moisture form it. It was a very interesting trick. "As for people who enter our....Um...Protection... If they prove themselves They will get my respect and not a second earlier. Those whom I meet whether as passers by or as people seeking sanctuary, to join us in our fight, really anyone I meet outside of you and Kaien Will be met with a simple approach. You're items are now mine to be used by Our group... I was thinking of calling it.... Koukan. Has a sort of ring to it hm?" As she spoke she formed two more of the orbs, testing the limits of this new body. it worked marvelously.

At this point she would let him talk through all of his thoughts, begining to juggle the scorch balls in her hands slightly comically, almost clearly not paying attention. She picked out key points that would allow her to answer however, finally begining her explanation once he finished. "Sure sure. Well..... Basically with my execution by kiss jutsu I can take peoples chakra, and their elements into my body which by the way hurts more then you could possibly believe. " One of the scorch balls would fly into a large tree off a bit in the distance. The tree simply withered at the base where it was hit before engulfing into flame. "And Then I can take the body of someone i've killed and through another jutsu Make it look exactly like mine and house their elements in it. which reminds me..... I um... Well... I need to kiss you " She would pause for barelly a moment to point this out before continuing her explanation.

"But yes, the new bodies would then house those elements and I switch between them to use the jutsu I've stolen. It's pretty simple really. "
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:39 am
Kiru didnt totally agree with that sentiment. However, he could also watch any contagion closely and be able to step in if she went to far. "Hmm thats a powerful technique. Ill make sure to keep it in mind when I fight anybody. As for Kuro, he has a remarkable talent for water jutsu, though I suspect it is due to a bloodline element. He will profit from water style training much more then I can, so while o do wish to learn your techniques, pay attention to him, and make sure to have his power grow in the right direction."
He had high hopes for the boy, but he wouldnt serve as good as an instructor as Kira would. Another thought passed into his head as well. "What about those letters you sent? Do we have allies?"
This was the first real statement he wanted her to respond to. As well as trying to put off the kiss as long as possible. Kaien had been pretty upset last time she had found out about that, and he didnt want to be mummified.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:43 am
"Yea yea. Teach the newbies don't let them die save the world blah blah blah. " she rolled her eyes at kiru's statement clearly fairly uninterested in the bulk of this convorsation. "Yea navi from konoha has responded offering aid and the leader of lightning wishes a meeting with me. I've got a few more jutsu I want to get down and then we can travel to lightning, most likely stop by leaf, maybe hit up the rest of the majors just to check on them since they haven't responded to my letter. I worry they've fsllen or worse."
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:42 pm
Her disregard from his points was a little irritating but at least she would help Kuro out. If she was heading for lightning, he could probably make it to konoha without her. They would be able to get both allies in a relatively short amount of time. "Well it may make more sense if you head to Kumo while I head to Konoha. That way we can talk to both in a short amount of time."

They would need to train for such a trip, if Youka caught on and sent some lackeys after them. He had no real idea what jutsu he was after besides rasengan, and Kira didn't know that from what he could tell. Perhaps that clone jutsu she had? "As well as we should continue our training. Your shadow clones, how do those work? Could we train two things at once with them?"
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:10 pm
"no. I'll be on both journeys. It wont take us much longer. I know Navi a bit from my last trip and if youka shows we'll need support. Also they expect a meeting with me. I'm never one to disappoint. " She slid her right hand into the bag at her side. She ran her fingertips slowly across each of the items, a ritual she'd gotten out of goddess knows how long ago. First she felt the sharp tips of each of her senbon, more then she would ever need, and to be honest she'd not yet even used them that she could recall. Still she ensured each in it's propper position before tracing up the wire leading out of her bag to hook itself through the material on the other side. SHe tested each spool, giving it a soft pull to make sure it would come free as needed. It did of course. Next were her kunai, smoke bombs, she was satisfied that everything seemed to be in order before finally responding to Kiru's next statement...Or what little of it she'd actually heard.

"Hm yea Shadow clones. " bringing her hands into the clone seal she formed two more versions of herself, each standing to one side or the other of the girl, head turned slightly at the boy as if in confusion. "what about them?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum