Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Dragon land - Page 3 Empty Re: Dragon land

Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:54 pm
Vixie yelped as she was tossed back by the surge of wind and Kuro cursed as his grab missed. "I... am tired... of everyone being so fast!" Kuro solidified himself again and felt his clone's energy starting to fade. Vixie spashed in the water as she landed and quietly stood back with little more than an unhappy groan and Kuro took a deep breath, letting his mist fade. "Okay, so, putting this stuff on hold, you have to tell me," Kuro pointed up at the falling rain "HOW DO I DO THAT!? It's really irritating me right now. Whenver I'm water I can feel the chakra in it hitting me! That's how you're keeping up with most of my stuff in the mist isn't it? You don't have a heat vision mask like Kira so I know that's not it. If you were just going by sound, well, I don't think you were using sounds. If you weren't using SOMETHING up your sleeve I should have hit you with something by now. So, what is this rain? How long does it last?" Kuro gave a tired sigh and looked up with his hands on his hips. "... it's like getting hit in the head with tiny bits of rock. Constantly."

WC-209
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:36 am
Kiru laughed a bit at his comment, and was a little proud of this jutsu. "Its called Rain Tiger at Will, Kira showed it to me. It lets me sense things within 100 meters of me. Just try to gather your chakra and project it outwards like a cloud,  Oh and do these seals"
He would preform the proper seals slowly for the boy to see, and then sat back and waited for him to preform the jutsu if he could accomplish it.
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:24 am
Kuro smiled again as he listened to Kiru's instructions. Oh instructions. So nice to not have to improvise. To be told up front how the heck he was supposed to do something. Very nice change of pace. "All right then. Sounds simple enough. Kind of like mist except with pure chakra. And denser. And more up." He took a deep breath and gathered up his chakra again, letting it build in his chest as he brought his hands together. First seal, Bird. Birds fly, easy to remember as the first step. Second, Rat. Okay, less intuitive, but big birds eat rats. Keep the flow going. Third, Ox. Ox... lets the bird rest on it because it's big and doesn't care? God that doesn't really work. Ox is weird third then, just remember it as weird. Monkey is fourth, Monkey rides on the weird Ox's back, flow is coming back. Rat again, it's the rat's girlfriend looking for the first rat. And a finish with Snake. Which eats the second rat. Man is this a dumb way to remember stuff. 

Kuro repeated the sequence several times at a slow pace as he let his chakra flow where it needed to be. Finally he gave a deliberate repeat of the hand seal sequence and closed his eyes as he finished on Snake and pumped his chakra into the jutsu. He felt and let the energy drain from his body as it rose up above him and began condensing above him into a small cloud. As he continued pouring energy into the cloud, it grew larger and larger, until it floated overhead about ten meters across and began lightly drizzling rain down. Kuro sighed with relief at the feel of the rain. Since it was imbued with his chakra, he could let it hit him and even remerge with his liquidy body if he focused. He shivered as he felt every thing every drop hit. "Oh man. That feels so weird. Got a shiver down my back." Kuro looked up at his cloud proudly... until he noticed it's size. "What!? Oh dang it! It's tiny! This is just like when Kira was teaching me Water needles!" Kuro smacked himself in the face and held his hand there, rubbing his forehead until he began gently laughing. He moved his hand away and looked to Kiru with a smile of peace and calm. "I love it. I absolutely love it."

WC-405
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:34 am
"Hmm thats not bad. Your just focusing too much chakra in too large amounts at too large of points. You have to spread it out. They aren't solid, just heavy with water. It can be a little difficult but you'll get a handle on it."

He had done well for a first try, but he'd need a little more pushing if he was to get the technique down. He hoped his instructions helped, though he hadn't taught very many people. His time with his genin had been pretty short, and Kuro was the only one he knew to be alive. So Kiru had to make sure he was strong.
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:07 am
"Less dense, more spread. All right. I think I can manage that. Like... a big, fluffy pillow. Or a soft blanket. Yeah... yeah all right. I can visualize it now." Kuro looked up to his tiny cloud and took a deep breath before huffing and canceling it out, causing it to drift apart and fade away. "All right, take two of Kuro's first cloud is a go." 

Kuro took a deep calm breath and let it out as he refocused his chakra. He took the handseals slow, smiling when he got to Ox and recalled his ridiculous in his head it had caused. He reached Snake and tensed as he took the chakra he'd built up and spread it apart. He focused on making his energy into a large soft cotten like structure above his head. The cloud began to reform and started to grow, larger and larger as Kuro added bits of softened, less dense chakra, almost like tearing off bits of cotton candy, but in reverse. Finally the cloud took on a respectable size of 100 meters and Kuro stole a glance at it. "Almost awesome... a lot bigger... but I can do more." He closed his eyes once more and poured in some more 'fluffy' chakra.

Vixie walked to Kuro's side, limping slightly. Getting blasted back had caused her to hit her rear on the rather hard stone and left her sore, but she would be fine. She looked up at the growing cloud then to her master, amazed he was beginning to truly get a grip on this jutsu. Her ear twitched as the first raindrop fell on the top of her head.

The cloud now floated at an incredible size, though it still wasn't aa large as Kiru's had been, and was beginning to give off a light sprinkle of rain. Each and every drop of the rain was imbued with a tiny fragment of Kuro's chakra and he could feel it. Knowing how it felt to be made of water gave Kuro a bit of a unique but familiar perspective of the area around him, almost as if he could touch everything in his surrounding area. Kuro smiled and gave Vixie a scratch behind her ear as he looked to Kiru. "I think this one went much better. Agreed?"
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:58 pm
"Yea. Just make sure your making the cloud dense with water style. Your chakra will sustain the water flow, it just needs a little push."
The boy was actually doing really good, and Kiru was pretty proud of him. This technique, being made of water, could do a lot for him. Looking down at the adorable fox, he would scratch it be him the ears in apology, hoping he hadn't offended the creature.
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:57 pm
"All right! With this Jutsu it's gonna be a lot easier to keep up with sneakier enemies, and faster ones, and tricky ones. That's like, three things covered by one jutsu! I love it!" Kuro gave a thumbs up and grin before noticing Vixie.

Vixie's ear twitched when she noticed the hand coming at her, but it seemed unthreatening so she didn't run. She closed her eyes and swished her tail as she let the man touch her head. She finally looked up to him and licked his hand to show she accepted him.

"What? Vixie? How come you don't lick me, you only bite and sniff me?" Vixie looked at him as if it was completely obvious why she behaved that way and yawned. "I love you too Vixie. You monster. It's because I ran out of jerky isn't it? I will get more when I can you traitor!" Kuro tackled the fox and they rolled a few times before Kuro stood up with the fox in his arms. "Heheh, anyways, thanks Kiru! This has been my best training session yet. Not that I've had that many yet. But it's on top for now." Kuro bowed, causing the fox to bow as well. "Promise to use the powers you're helping me gain for good and friendship and not evil."
WC- 220
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:51 am
"As long as you stay on your current, happy go lucky path you can use my power for whatever you need.  Im afraid my time with you is going a bit short, and I have other things I need to attend to. Ill see ya around though Kuro. Make sure to keep up your training."

With that, Kiru would begin walking away, a hand waving bye as he did so, a smile on his face from the confidence he had in this particular shinobi.

Total WC: (At least for the training bits) 956

Claiming 4 Stats

Last edited by Kiru the Bashful on Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:12 am
Kuro smiled and waved good bye back to Kiru. "All right, you got it Kiru! I won't let anything change the goal of my course! Love and peace!" Kuro took a deep breath and sighed as he relaxed and turned to Vixie. "Hear that girl? He thinks I'm pretty great. Or okay at least. I saw him smile. Anyways, we should get moving along too. Got things to do. Like get new clothes from a giant red dragon. I wonder how he makes them? Does... like... sew? No if he's giant that doesn't make a lot of sense. Well now I need to go check it out just to find out how the thing is made. Come on, mystery solving time." Kuro grinned at the fox as he rose to his feet and began running around the Dragon caves, having forgotten if Kiru gave him directions and what they were if he did.

Vixie couldn't help wagging her tail a bit as Kuro's excitement began to infect her as well. As much as she acted like she thought little of him, the fox was beginning to grow rather fond of the silly water human. She hurried after him silently, ready for whatever oddity he took her to next.

WC-208

TWC-2617
Learn Tiger rain at will (2000 required since taught)
Kuro +13 stats
Vixie +13 stats
+100 ryo
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500