Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Rain drops keep falling on my head (V Destruction)

+7
Shitai Orochi
Takeshiyama
Naoki Gekou
Xyxer
Li Dian
Youka
Xuexing Yuki
11 posters
Go down
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Rain drops keep falling on my head (V Destruction) Empty Rain drops keep falling on my head (V Destruction)

Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:04 pm
Once again, here he was.  Life was a funny thing.  Despite it being full of different experiences, they in the end, all seemed circular.  Again for the third time, fourth if he counted Yukigakure.  He stood at the prep-apace of the destruction of another village.  The gates lay in front of him, the rain above him, and the soggy ground below him.  It was probably around 2:30 am.  Which was a weird time to arrive, but it was just the time that he had arrived.  After all, nothing good happened after 1am.

At the gates there were a couple sleeping guards, but nothing else really going on.  It was after all very late.  Walking up to one, Maku tapped him on the head.  As he did both awakened, and shouted.  Quick as a flash, Maku's right hand moved into his cloak, glided across the man's throat, and then reentered his robes once again.  The guard would slump to the ground, crimson gushing over his clothes where the silent kunai had danced. 

"It only takes but one to deliver a message.  My name is of no import, but my mission is my dear fellow.  I am here to destroy the entire village, razing it to the ground.  Please go inform people of this, thanks cutie."  His tone was light and quick like a summers breeze.  This whole endeavor was almost to familiar, though he had forgone the giant display for once.  After all, he was expecting company so he would hate to upstage them.  The man ran from him, surely to awaken others to mount some form of resistance.............Maku hoped anyway.

"I am here, don't worry, getting everything started"  Maku would send to Youka.  After that, he would walk a bit away.  Sitting on a nearby rock, he looked towards the village.  His crimson eyes lay hidden yet they never stopped picking up every detail of the world around him.  His chakra senses also flowed outward from him, looking for anyone who might attack.  His own signature would be hidden thanks to the qualities of his mask, unless someone of greater chakra was in the area of course, then they would be able to feel his presence.  

Well, not much to do but wait now.  Hopefully something exciting would happen.  If no one responded and Youka dragged his heals he would get the party started.  Until then though, it was worth giving the folks of Amegakure time to do something, even if it was their last something ever.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Rain drops keep falling on my head (V Destruction) Empty Re: Rain drops keep falling on my head (V Destruction)

Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:24 pm
The Demon heard what Maku said over the choker as if they were standing right next to each other. Surprisingly they were doing just that, his warp to Maku's signature had ended just as quickly as it had began. His other half along with his two paths would be standing angled in various directions allowing him to see the entire field before them.

"Sorry it took a little bit longer to get here, rounding everyone up took longer than expected. The boy you left in my hideout should be on his way as well."

Through the symbiotic suit his rinnegan eyes were scanning the area only noting one chakra signature being of relevance in this bleak town. This would be the last one before their gaze turned to all the major villages and a restructuring of the world would take place on a grand scale.

"Has anyone answered you yet?"
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

Rain drops keep falling on my head (V Destruction) Empty Re: Rain drops keep falling on my head (V Destruction)

Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:58 pm
Li's have groggy mind could barley handle what was happening. "wha..." He rubbed his eyes, and tried his best to pay attention to the scared citizen how'd busted into his house.

"A man has attacked the village, and the Amekage has left us! You're the only Ninja left in the village. And mistress Coco hasn't returned with Aid from The land of lightning yet!"

Li put his hand up to the man's lips. "First of all. If you ever even thought of that child as the leader of our city, then this place isn't worth saving. Secondly gather every citizen in the city, and lead them out from the city. Take the sewers, it's dank yes, but it lets out in the marshes. That's far enough away from the city to hopefully give you guys a head start. I'll go ahead and do what I've always done."

"What's that?"

Li looked over his shoulder, and have a sly smile. "Get in the way of Ninja's who are stronger than me."

With that he ran down to his workshop/ basement and get himself fully kitted up. He grabbed his Fuma Shuriken and held his tightly. He'd been wanting to use that baby for weeks. Up on the wall he looked up at his Two angels puppets. That was two out of the hundred he'd planned on building. Not quite the host of angels he'd been dreaming of since he first heard of Konan, but it was all he had.

He pulled down Abbadon from his rack, and opened up his Stomach. Which was suppose to act as a nonlethal prison. However if these were the same people who'd destroyed The other villages, nonleathal was a non-option. Inside the stomach of his more demon of angels he placed all four of his explosive tags. Which should have made for a pretty big bang, and hopefully a surprise.

He made sure all of his equipment was fully sealed within his scrolls and set out. Knowing that he'd never see that Workshop again.

Once more he walked out into the Rain of his village. It was so cold. Almost winter, and almost sleet. "At least I'm dying on a beautiful night." Damn he was going to die! Die! All around him citizens were surging past him. Heading as far away from the city as they could, as quickly as they could. He could see their faces, scared and panic. The opposite of the deadness he was feeling right now.

This was the difference. He became a Ninja because he could handle this, and because they couldn't. He'd sworn himself to them, to protect them always. That was the difference between a Man and a Child. A man protects his family, and a Child runs away.

With that grim piece of inner monologue complete Li grabbed the scrolls from his pack, and unrolled them. Placing both his hands over their seals He summoned his Angels Raphael and Abbadon. They were Mere Wood, and Metal, but dammit they were angels all the same. Raphael wrapped Li up in his arms and they took flight.

As He ascended into the sky he could see the Villagers looking up at him in wonder, they'd never seen the angels before. He looked up at Raphaels well sculpted head. He'd done pretty good work. "Dammit." He grunted closing his eyes, and flicking his left index finger.

Raphael would open his mouth, and out from it, a truly bright light, would shine over the fleeing populace of Ame.

Li smiled as he heard. The crowd Gasp in wonder. Angels were watching over their retreat, and hope was filling their hearts. These puppets were never meant to kill, only give hope to his people. At least in that he'd succeeded.

He just hopped they didn't notice the burnt out light bulb pop out of Raphael's mouth, and crash to the ground. That may have ruined the mood.

xxxxx

So after that long winded Affair was Over Li Dian would actually appear on the battle field.

He'd fly twenty feet overhead at a speed of 70.  in search of his opponent. Shrouded in the darkness of the night, and his own pitch black robe would make it pretty hard to spot the man. Li's low speed also meant head had a low awareness of his environment. He wondered if that man was wearing a bright yellow robe, if Li would be able to spot him any better.

"Well damn." Li thought soaring overhead. He'd hoped on at least blitzing his opponent! Now even the element of Surprise evaded him. He was going to die without even getting a shot off! He'd have given his life to slow his opponent down by Whole seconds!

(Well that's 200
Minus 30 to Make Raphael Fly, and 30 for Him Shining his light.
and Minus 40 for Making Abbadon fly.
Down to 100)

Womp Womp

Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:18 pm
Teleporting alongside Youka with a scowl still embezzled on his features, Xyxer was greatly dissatisfied with how his previous fight had went.. Perhaps this one would be different. Perhaps he could fight somebody of equal strength in this village and prevail over them, his victory no longer snatched from his hands by a marvel looking creature. Jumping a little from side to side much like a boxer preparing to take down his opponent, he got the blood pumping once more. He was angry. He was furious! Of course, with Denkiteki no longer serving as an effective form of stress relief, he'd have to resort to this village. Somewhat intrigued by a light that was emitting in the village from the sky, he paid a bit more attention to it.. A boy, it appeared, and two creatures alongside him. Theatrics were always pleasant, but it had also shown Xyxer in which direction the civilians were fleeing. Summoning a new set of armour onto himself, the Deathstroke one, he'd then begin to take his steps in the village, the rain around him electrifying his body as he suddenly realised what it must have felt like for the invaders of Kirigakure. Moving from the moderate steps into a run directly towards where the villagers were heading, Xyxer would unsheath Heavens Sorrow Ninjato and spin around and effectively perform a very bloody dance as he shifted inbetween the screaming masses, carving through them as if they were a canvas and he was the paintbrush. The streets would soon run red and his armour would have a crimson metallic sheen, but it's all in good fun. The red gleam of his perfected sharingan twinkling in the moonlit sky.
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:37 pm
And when the veil of teleportation was lifted Naoki would find himself alongside the group of men he teleported with, as well as another one. His sharingan would recognize Maku, who was no doubt the target of the Transfer through the World of Emptiness technique that was just used. It was the same technique that Naoki taught to Maku, so he would draw one conclusion from it, which he would try to confirm by addressing the guy. "Hello Maku, I take it the armored one is the friend you told me about?" Naoki would say, as he looked at the guy who performed the Transfer as well as the other one, who looked like a monster to be fair, next to him. God, what kind of beasts were these guys? The Uchiha would sadden a bit inside at the realization that he would have to become a monster as well, in order to survive in this world ruled by people like them. He was a man of heart, so to speak, Naoki loved his village and its people, but he also had some deep dark feelings and fears hidden away. Hate of his own clan, of the elite of this world.

The Uchiha's heart would drop colder at the sight of Xyxer charging off at the people who appeared to be in absolute terror and retreat. Actually, from a simple glance one could see that the village was nothing compared to Tengakure or Shimagakure, it was rather empty, bleak, worn down and the people were, obviously alerted to their arrival, running away. Naoki would soon put the pieces together and realize they the group was attacking the village, probably with the intention to raze it. His attention would be grabbed by a guy who seemed to be carried by some sort of humanoid construct or something, they were robed, but had no chakra inside of them. In fact, taking a better look with his sharingan, hidden behind an illusion of normal eyes, the leader of Shimagakure would see the tiny chakra threads coming from the boy and into the constructs. The boy must be a puppeteer then, a rather rarely used type of ninjutsu! Though the boy seemed to be wearing dark, his chakra gave him away in the night, although his puppets were not as well blended. Wanting to see what the boy's intentions were Naoki would release a single Sunfly from his hand which would shoot into the sky and start flying around the boy. If he was to do anything to making himself a threat, the orb was semi-individual seal was instructed to detonate and blast the kid out of the sky.

[Crystallized Necklace turned on Chakra,
Sunfly speed and power of 85.
-11 AP]
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:15 pm

LETS DO THIS!!!!! ARE YOU READY?!?!?! WE'RE READY!!!!!!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!! YOU WILL BE OUR SACRIFICES!!!!
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:23 pm
Things......things always seem so similar.  Then when one thinks everything is the same, things change.  This would be the fourth time that Maku had started the destruction of a village, and yet he still felt as if he had never truly been tested.  Now however, he had more compatriots in arms than he ever had had before, and yet the challenge continued to remain absent.  A sigh fled from his lips as his crimson eyes scanned the area, the new comers and the kid flying above him.  His eyes could see the boys chakra, an element that was much harder to hide.

As he watched Naoki released some kind of light to reveal the boy.  Hardly necessary, though appreciated all the same.  It was late after all, the darkness loomed over the area as the rain continued to come down in buckets.  Xyxer's crimson dance was of little consequence to him.  "Yes my friend.  This man is Youka.  The founder of the group, and a powerful shinobi in his own right.  I count him as friend, although I count this as mine."  He would finish by grabbing the sword on Youka's back.  If permitted his eyes would scan the blade, recognizing it as his own blade he had once forged in Yukigakure.  

Licking his lips behind his mask, it felt odd to old such an object once again.  His hand felt.....whole with the hilt fitted in his palm.  As if a piece of him had been missing.  He longed for the challenges that the shinobi world promised and yet had been denied him.  Death on the battle field, after the world would cry out the names of the combatants.  That challenge would most likely not be found here, and therefore....everything they did was a waste.

"Naoki, I do not know you very well, though I can imagine this part will not appeal to you.  In the end, it is necessary, if not a bit messy.  Allow me my friends, to shoulder this burden for a time."  Stanidng, blade in hand, he moved himself slightly away from the group.  Cracking his neck to the side, he focused his chakra, and in a quick movement, faster than most could see he would leave the ground behind.  He would ascend to a greater form, one that acted as sword and shield. 

A magnificant roar would fill the air as he assumed the full power of the stolen sharingan.  The eyes that were wasted in the sockets of weaker individuals, and yet shown with brightness in his own.  Heritage, birthright these things where worthless concepts in Maku's eyes.  Power was meant to be taken, to be ripped from the skulls of your foes.  If they lack the strength to maintain it, then they never deserved it in the first place.  Nothing would stop him from what was now his mission.  To make one final statement, then and only then would greatness be forced upon the group.  Anyone who claimed to be a savior of the world, a defender of justice would not longer be able to stay shut away.  He would fill their eyes with red, until they either blinked and fought back, or be swallowed and drowned in the blood of the innocent that they themselves failed to protect.

6 arms moved outward form his golden body.  The massive head covered in a lions cowl.  Two arms ended in lion heads the teeth wicked sharp and hungry.  One of the arms would shoot out, and if uninterrupted would attempt to grab Li at 150 speed.  It would squeeze him hard enough to perhaps break a few ribs, but kill him......no that would be a waste.  he had risen to defend his home, he should be present for its cleansing.  Bringing him up to the top of the Susano'o's head, if of course he was able to grab him, Maku would speak to Li ever so briefly.

"Your bravery is commendable.  Your fortitude in the face of death, is admirable.  I may kill you, eventually.  However first, I want to test you.  What will break first I wonder?  Your body from struggling to be free, or your spirit when I take form you everything you hold dear."  With that, he would continue to grip Li, however at his side, so that he could see everything that was happening.

His first monstrous step would land 10 meters in front of Xyxer, squishing a group of citizens who had been running from him.  From there, the massive golden behemoth would proceed to raz and destroy the village until every single structure lay upon the ground.  Nothing would hide from his wrath as he moved throughout the village.  He was of course alert to any chakra signautres or resistance that might occur, and would react accordingly if they were felt out.

At 100 meters tall, and barreling through the village at 150 speed, he would shoulder charge buildings, and bring the whole place down in a very short time indeed.  All the while keeping Li safe, yet always allowing him to see what he was doing.  The citizens who had not made it to the sewers where buried in rubble, or squashed like ants beneath Maku's feet.  When he had finished his work, he would return to wherever his compatriots where standing.  Releasing the form he would look at them both.  Li had been dropped, around 15 meters from where they all stood now.  Maku hardly paid him any mind. 

"Well, that's that."  He would say mater of factually, taking up a stance next to Youka.  "So, what now?"

(Claiming the destruction of Amegakure and everyone in it unless stopped)

AP - 1343 - 10 for EMS two posts - 100 Susa = 1233 remaining
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:36 pm
Again, nothing happened of any real importance when getting rid of the minor villages. The only person willing to even try to defend his village being a low genin made this whole trip worthless and very unsatisfying. Letting out a sigh of disappointment as he watched Maku's form desolate the village around them he couldn't help but feel like this world couldn't offer any challenge without the backing of some god protecting the ones that would attempt to bare their fangs.

The Demon had brought everyone in the hopes that with Xyxers knowledge of the village being privy with Kumo that they would come and defend what was theirs. More than likely they had just watched their vilage being destroyed from the distance as they cowered in their own. It made no difference however, Kumo was next even if they had to be forced to take action. What a dull world this was. As Maku finished and came back to the group the Demon would answer his questions.

"Well, that was slightly anti-climatic, I felt a big chakra presence, but it ran away as well and just vanished. I'm going to go collect some people, I don't feel their presence in Kumo where I told them to be. Sadly we've wasted our time here, once I collect them I'll be heading to Kumo, even if it's by myself. You all do what you please."
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:50 pm
Okay Li could see, maybe... two, three folks down there. Damn that was going to be a pain. He summoned his fuma out from his scroll. Well as long as he maintained Air Superiority he'd be solid. "Alright." He whispered to himself. "Throw the Fuma, they dodge, send in Abbadon, there's a big boom, and we go from there."

Before he could even unfold his Large Shuriken, a horrendous scream echoed throughout village. It shook loose what little glass still clung to the abbanoned skyscrapers of the Rain village. "What in the..." He gasped, as quite suddenly and faster than Li Could even react a golden construct of some sort wrapped him up in a tight graps. "Hurk." Li Grunted feeling a bone or two shatter.

Well that was unexpected. Worse still, the folks he'd spotted earlier were still there. Dammit! How could he have missed something this powerful. What a failure.

Dammit it was the stealth Susano'o! He'd never seen it coming. What Tactical Genius was this? Creeeeeeeeeeeeed!

Rain drops keep falling on my head (V Destruction) 1242252825237

Any way.

Li Dian's heart sunk, much like his shattered ribs into his flesh. How was anyone suppose to fight aginst this thing. It was, a god. It couldn't have been anything else. One of his arms was kept tight aginst his side, while the other was curled up at his chest, Fuma Shuriken still in hand. Behind him he could feel Raphael's shattered body pressing against him. Li Was Grateful that he'd hadn't place any sort of blades on the puppet. Otherwise this would have been, a prickly situation.

This great beast lifted Li Dian to it's face. Even with that simple act Li Could feel the G-Forces pulling on his body as he was lifted into the sky. The despair of the moment was crushing him almost as much as the construct itself. As he ascended Li kept his threads on Abbaadon tight. The puppet ascended into the sky along with them.

Once he was lifted to the face of the Construct Li Could see the man encased within a jewel upon the constructs head. (Or where ever it happens to be.) Then He spoke. "Your bravery is commendable.  Your fortitude in the face of death, is admirable.  I may kill you, eventually.  However first, I want to test you.  What will break first I wonder?  Your body from struggling to be free, or your spirit when I take from you everything you hold dear."

Li smirked. "My Guess is my body, I'm a pretty stubborn motherfucker. I joined this village after all." With that he jerked his wrist, sending Abbadon into action. The angelic puppet flew upwards skimming over the golden body, of this godlike being. (70 speed) He knew the chances of this attack working where slim to none now. Back when these people were just rouge ninja's it may have, but now they seemed to be gods. They were gods, and he was just an angel. Still despite everything, even angels rebel against god.

If uninterrupted. (Yeah right) The puppet would fly to wherever Maku was placed. (I assume Forehead.) When he reached his destination Li could made the Confrontation Seal, and detonate the four explosive seals inside the Puppets body. Sending fire, and shards of metal, and wood flying everywhere. Hoping against hope that it would be enough to put a chink in the armor.

"What a waste." Li would sigh before the smoke cleared. "I had so many cool mechanism in that thing."

(Sorry If I skipped Youka I didn't want to wait for him, then find out my home was just destroyed without a fight. So If I need to edit anything Just let me know. Mostly I just wanted the epic "Smoke clearing to reveal an unharmed giant Cliche'.")

(100 ap - 40 for abbadon flying =60)
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:03 pm
And just as sudden as Xyxer had began his execution of the villagers, another thing captivated his attention.. His body forced itself to stop as the burning light rolled violently across the village. He stood there silent, ninjato in hand with his eyes fixated on the great beast that had been brought forth by Maku. The sheer presence of the thing was incredible, he could feel the heat radiating from it and making himself sweat inside of his armour. A mighty appendage of the Susano'o  found itself 10 metres away from Xyxer and the heat was ever more apparent, along with the tremor of the beast. Realising that if he stayed inside of the village for any longer he may become one with the rubble, Xyxer departed from the village to join his brethren outside the gates, inquiring wondrously, "What is that.. thing?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum