HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
63%
 63% [ 264 ]
Word of mouth
17%
 17% [ 72 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 11 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 10 ]
Other
14%
 14% [ 60 ]
Total Votes : 417
V6 Staff List

Staffers:
Naoki Gekou
Akihana Akari
Sakana Meijin
Aryll Hyuuga
Risako Akara
Xyxer
Yazu
Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: Reizo Shoyu
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: N/A
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: N/A
7-Tails: Altar Shinkou
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: Maku Jemuzu

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: RIP
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: RIP
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: RIP
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: RIP

Kage List

Hokage: Ayumi
Hogokage: Kyousuke Snow
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Maku Jemuzu
Latest topics
» A match made in Hoshi [Kenshin, Sanae]
by Kenshin Uzumaki <3 Today at 7:47 pm

» After the fire (P,NK,Tamaki)
by Sanae Today at 7:14 pm

» Innocence Lost: Part 1
by Valen Akari Today at 6:27 pm

» Hello
by Risako Akara Today at 6:26 pm

» The Big Ol' Clan Update Maybe
by Risako Akara Today at 6:23 pm

» Orokanas remastered cloak.
by Yazu <3333 Today at 4:28 pm

» Training and Missions
by Mook Today at 3:59 pm

» Seasonal Onset Depression (IO)
by Sinai <3 Today at 3:45 pm

» A Hunting you Will Go.
by Orokana <3 <3 Today at 1:34 pm

» Mayfly
by Kozai Today at 12:53 pm

Top posting users this week
Cole Yuki

Valen Akari

Sanae

Naoki Gekou

Aryll Hyuuga

Athena Chasseur

Kotetsu

Kozai

Orokana <3 <3

Mook

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Training with the..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rikaro Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Fame : 11
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Wind
Ryo : 9300
100%

PostSubject: Training with the..   Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:00 am

Walking around the training grounds wasn't good for Kyojin because of everyone here. Kyojin decided that he needed to go ahead and learn Clone and Transformation jutsu. Kyojin knew he should learn how to control chakra first because those were one of the things hard for him. Kyojin went to the forest part of the training grounds and begun to chakra train. He sat down in a meditative postion. When I was finished I grabbed a leaf and went and sat down on the ground. I put the leaf between the palm of my hand then I started releasing small amounts of chakra. Which made the leaf start floating between them. I kept the leaf between my hands for about 5 mins then I released it. I then pulled out the first scroll the clone scroll and it said " A ninjutsu that creates an intangible copy of one's own body, without any substance. Since the clone itself doesn't have the ability to attack, and thus can only be used to confuse the enemy, it is mainly used in combination with other ninjutsu. It's a basic technique, but depending on one's ingenuity, it can be used effectively. The clones may not dissipate when they come into contact with something.The user creates at max two replicas of them self that mirror their actions, these clones are not solid and are just projections of the original. Ok time to learn it I thought." I WILL LEARN CLONE AND TRASFORMATION JUTSU " he said screaming loudly towards the air. Kyojin started back in his meditative position waiting on a sign of some sort.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fenn
ANBU
ANBU

Fame : -3
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Earth,Darkness
Ryo : 13900
25%

PostSubject: Re: Training with the..   Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:09 am

The day was cloudless, and the sun was out, but where Fen was at, the Sun was blocked out, as much as he loved to see new things,he still felt at home in the shadows, while the red head,red eyed boy dressed, fairly well actually, a red tee shirt, with a burgendy jacket on over it, and a burgendy collar on around his neck, He was up in one of the tree's as this kid suddenly walked in out of nowhere, and began to play with a leaf, Fen decided to watch for awhile, and while the kid shouted, Fen would see him Look up into the tree's, as Fen was behind the boy, he would at this point jump down out of the Tree, and clear his throat "Excuse me kid, but do you mean these?" And then Fen would use the hand sign for the clone technique, the holograms appearing on either side of Fen, and Fen would shrug as he spoke once more "How about this one" And as Fen and his clones formed another hand sign, they would all disappear and transformed into a copy identical to the boy in front of Fen, then after a short time, Fen would discharge both of the jutsu's at the same time and stood five meters from the Kid "If you payed close enough attention, those hand signs will help your chakra flow how it is supposed to for the jutsu's to work properly, Fen would form a couple of hand signs, and the earth that was below him, would suddenly jet up underneath him and carried him high, he would sit on the edge as he looked down to the kid, wanting to see if the kid payed any attention to him or not

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rikaro Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Training with the..   Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:18 am

A man with man with all red thing everything jumped out of the treees in front of Kyojin scaring him badly. The man literally had red everything from head to toe. Even his eyes and hair was red. Then the man started doing really weird stuff in front of Kyojin. First thw man did both of the techniques Kyojin wanted to learn then the man told him to pay close attention and learn the handsigns." Not to be rude but who the hell are you, its not everyday I see someone jumping out of trees like a monkey by the way my name is Kyojin " Kyojin said while holding out his hand for a hand shake.

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t27941-rikaro-stats#209451

Health: 20
              Speed: 20
              Stanima: 23
              Strength: 20
              Chakra: 30
              Action Points: 237
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fenn
ANBU
ANBU

Home Village :
  • Cloud

25%

PostSubject: Re: Training with the..   Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:23 am

Fen would already be up in the air on his Piece of earth, and he looked down at the boy "Do the jutsu, if you prove compitent enough I will tell you my name, till then..." Fen would copy the last set of hand signs he did just a moment ago to make the earth rise, then it would drop back down, and he was standing at a good five foot nine inches, he looked to be built not massivly, but he was not a toothpick either, muscles were diffenive on him at this point in his life, Fen would then begin bouncing around on the tips of his feet, letting his arms swing ever so slightly back and forth at his sides "Hurry up, not much longer before I am going to go" Fen would want to see if this boy had potential before he had someone stalking him

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rikaro Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Training with the..   Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:30 am

Kyojin listening to the man wanted to prove ro the people of Kumo what he was capable of. He did the handseals for Clone while screaming Clone Jutsu. 2 clones appeared in a puff of smoke which looked exactly like Kyojin with no injuries of any sort. Then the clones and Kyojin his self screamed transformation jutsu while do the neccasary handseals. After Kyojin and the clones did that all the clones changed their shape and appearance to match the man before him. Kuojin thought while smiling he did it he learned the 2 jutsus now he could become a Genin and show the people of Kumo what he knew.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fenn
ANBU
ANBU

Home Village :
  • Cloud

25%

PostSubject: Re: Training with the..   Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:38 am

Fen would extend a arm out and ready to shake Kyojin's hand he would let out a soft smirk and he would say to the boy "Names Fenikkusu, Pleased to meet you, I am one of the newest Chuunin in the Kumo village, I am glad to see I could help another ninja rise in the ranks, well Laters then" And Fen would take off away from the boy at high speed, using the Earth Moving Core jutsu to create landing pads for him when he could not land on a branch, Fen decided to head home as he did his good deed for the day, in his mind anyways

TWC 558, two stats, 558/1000 Moving Earth Core
Exit

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rikaro Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Training with the..   Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:45 am

Shaking the man's hand Kyojin said thank you while walking away from the training grounds happy on what he had accomplished. Here we go he thought whike walking out of the training grounds. He was closer to becoming a Genin of Kumogakure.

(Exit)

Wordcount: 537

Clone Jutsu

Transformation Jutsu

Back to top Go down