Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Kintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
137 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Home turf. - Page 2 Empty Re: Home turf.

Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:29 am
Kuro smiled again at Kira's name. "Kira? Heh, it's been a long time since she trained me. Hope I can impress her." Kuro watched Kiru walk away and noticed the emblem. He called after him, "p.s., I love the coat! It's pretty awesome! I'll take ten!" He chuckled a bit and waited for Kira. He'd definitely fufilled his promise of learning Water needles.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:51 am
Kiru would walk about five feet before finding exactly what he looked for.... Sort of, there in the ground below him the girl know. As Hells angel lay, seemingly fast asleep. If he didn't notice her the realization of where she was would come as he accidentally kicked her, his last step before inevitably tripping over her sleeping for planting itself in her to cage fairly painfully. As he got within range her eyes would snap open, an annoyed look on her face. "Don't yell child or you'll pull her back to the material plane. The girl is quite buisy what do you need?" The voice was clearly ambers.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:45 pm
Kiru made a slight, startled sound that was quickly quieted as one of Kira's psychological friends was obviously in control. "Well I was hoping Kira could train the Hozuki boy in water style. He appears to be able to use it exceptionally well, he just doesn't have a ton of practice. I'm working on some items for us to use, so I can't do it personally."
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:56 pm
Kuro saw Kiru stumble over somebody. He couldn't see who it was but based on what they said she knew Kira. "My name's Kuro. Hope we can be friends." He waved to the girl laying on the ground with a smile. "Kira helped me out when I was just starting out. I want her to see how I've grown since then."
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:46 am
"Mmm very well, it's for the best. If she weren't buisy within the realms of the fae I suppose this meeting would be much less pleasant. The girl had gone half mad after the death of MSKU and betrayal of Youka you... You do know that yes?" She pushed herself to her feet quickly, whipping the reminants of the ground from herself quickly. "Where... Do we start? "
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:39 pm
"I am attempting to help her, but some things she needs to come to terms with herself. She isn't a child. Kuro, I will see you a bit later. I have other matters to attend to at this very moment."
Kiru would take his leave at this very moment, flipping back up his hood.

EXIT
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:03 pm
Kuro scratched his head. He didn't really understand what they were talking about, but it sounded like a lot had happened while he was in Taki. "Um... well, it's nice to meet you. I hope we can be good friends." Kuro smiled while Vixie hurried over to him, tired of amusing the dragon. She sat down and looked up at the new girl. "Well, I suppose we should take our training outside a short ways. I'll head out now." Kuro gave a small wave and headed outside again. Happy to been training with someone again. Vixie sat a bit longer and tilted her head as she studied the girl. She deemed her to not be a predator of any sort and followed Kuro as he headed outside.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:51 am
amber formed the seal for body flicker, her body disappering from view to appear just to his right, within a few inches of where he was walking. The look in her eyes was almost devilish as she turned her gave towards him. Perhaps he actually thought they needed more room? perhaps he was stalling. She would test the theory quickly. "Now now. That wont be neccisary. "
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:21 am
Kuro jumped in surprise when the girl suddenly appeared at his side and laughed about being surprised so easily. "All right, if you really wanna get going then let's get started." The Hozuki grinned and stopped walking away. He planted his feet more firmly as he prepared to start. "Guess I'll show you what I've got... though you might wanna take a few steps back." Vixie noticed what he was doing and hurried out of the way, finding a nice spot to sit where she could safely watch on top of a rock. Kuro grinned as he preformed the hand seals, Monkey, Rat, Tiger, Dragon, Horse, Dragon, and felt the water build up in his chest. He released the torrent of water from his mouth and it shot upwards as it took the form of an enormous water snake. The water serpent looked down at Amber and opened it's jaws as it lurched forward at 35 speed. If the girl moved then the serpent would follow, up to 20 meters before it's energy gave out and it became a large lifeless body of water. Kuro knew that the girl could probably move fast enough to avoid the large attack, but that wasn't his main focus. What he really wanted was the large pool of water the attack would provide once it had run it's course. It was always good for a water user to have a source nearby, and he was pretty sure his trainer would appreciate it as well.

Wc- 248
AP 300-20, 280 remaining.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:20 am
With a shake of her head she simply took a step back, allowing him to form his jutsu. She'd considered for a moment taking him from his feet but she wanted to see what the boy had. She watched the flow of water from his mouth form into a snake with an inquisitive look. " Hm...." She said to no one in particular.

"I Suppose..." She formed to seals, dog and then clone as the snake finished forming, coming in to attack her and just as had happened with kuro water flowed past her lips. her left hand lifted to open, the water pouring over it for a few seconds before it formed a long blade similar to a tai chi sword in her hand. "Well...Lets test this hm?" She felled the creature with a single strike, cutting it head to tail as it struck, surrounding her body with water that would obscure sight as it crashed about, foaming up slightly from the impact. When the water cleared, slowly flowing through across the ground to spread into a large puddle the demon would be seen about a meter away from kuro with a black mask covering the bottom half of her face and an almost cocky look in her eyes.

She moved forward quickly, closing the distance to slash out with the sword in a large strike that circled around his body before coming in, just the tip aimed across his chest just close enough to split open his shirt and as the slash finished, assuming it finished she would drop down to the floor, sending a sweeping kick at his ankles meant to knock him from his feet.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum