Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

I escaped the jungle! [travel] Empty I escaped the jungle! [travel]

Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:55 pm
Kuro couldn't believe it. After hours and hours of stumbling through the dense jungle, he'd FINALLY made his way to the northern end! "Vixie... look... the trees are backing off from each other... we're almost out. Told you I'd find the way out!" Vixie walked up next to him with a yawn. Nothing in the area really stood out to her. It was all boring, no nice napping spots or small burrows with wild rodents or such that she could catch. Kuro started off jogging and gradually picked up speed as he hopped over large tree roots and began going into a full sprint. The trees slowly became scarcer and scarcer as he headed for the tundras of his home. "Aw man I can't wait to get back! Oh shoot... I'm gonna get yelled at aren't I? I've kinda been missing in that jungle for awhile..." Kuro slowed down slightly and scratched his head, which was heavily dirtied from spending a night in the jungle. He'd gotten most of the sleep he needed, even if he and Vixie had to run from a few venomous or giant snakes. "Craaaap. I hope they aren't too mad... I don't think we ever got the mission we were supposed to... and then the whole, crazy destruction stuff started happening... man that sucked. Well, hopefully I can find Miki soon. I hope the little guy's doing okay... I wonder if he's done anything cool... probably cooler than getting lost in the woods... but not cooler than meeting hydras! Oh man, I should bake, like, a Hydra shaped cake when I get home! Yeah... hydra cake... yeahhhhhh..." Kuro's eyes went out of focus as his mind started to drift off about HOW he would get the cake into a Hydra shape, and what kind of flavors and colors he should use on it.

A few hours later

Vixie started panting, tired from having to run for so long. She looked to Kuro for assistance, but he was determined to make it back to his village before he reasted again. She first tried tugging on his clothes to get his attention, but he just shooed her off of them. When she decided she wasn't standing for it anymore, Vixie whined and sat down, forcing Kuro to stop and see what the problem was. "Okay, okay, what's wrong now?" Kuro sighed and looked his familiar over. "You're tired huh? ...well fine then. I don't wanna stop, but if you're gonna be like this, I guess there's only one thing I can do." Kuro crouched down and wrapped his arms around Vixie, lifting her up so she could rest her head and front paws on his shoulders. "Okay, comfy miss sleepy butt. Let's go." Kuro patted her flank and continued on his way, the fox falling asleep in his arms not long after. 

Kuro's spirits rose as it began snowing on his journey. Proof he was getting nearer to Yuki. He kept up his pace and closed his eyes as he felt the familiar crunch of snow being packed down by his foot steps. Opening his eyes, he spun around and started jogging backwards, watching his foot prints lead up to him. "Aw man... can't believe I'm finally back. Feels like it's been foreve-" Kuro was cut off when he slammed into something. "Oof! What the-" Turning around, Kuro found himself face to face with a big white bear. "O-oh... right... you guys live around here too..." The bear growled at Kuro, clearly irritated by his careless collision with the big beast. "Whoa, okay, okay, backing off..." Kuro stepped back from the bear and began side stepping around it without breaking eye contect. Apparently this was the wrong kind of animal you're supposed to do that with, because the bear roared and charged at the boy. Kuro tossed Vixie to the side and dove out of the way. Jumping back up to his feet, Kuro couldn't help laughing as Vixie hopped from foot to foot, trying to get the weird cold white stuff off of her feet. He turned to the bear and hurriedly tossed a snowball at it before snatching a shivering and freaked out Vixie up, prompting another roar. Kuro tossed his head back and laughed hysterically as he went on his way, a new bear travelling companion angrily traveling not too far behind. After a mile or so, the bear gave up and lumbered away to move on with it's life. Kuro smiled and opened his coat slightly, pulling his fox inside to keep her warm. "Not used to the cold are you? Well sorry, Vixie. We stayed at your home for awhile, now here's mine." Kuro rotated the fox so she faced the same way he did as he headed for the village, now visible even through the snow.

WC- 804
From Waterfall to Snow.
Bordering countries, 1000 - 200 for speed = 800 required.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

I escaped the jungle! [travel] Empty Re: I escaped the jungle! [travel]

Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:26 pm
approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum