Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 amSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cronus Scythe
Cronus Scythe
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2500

Kronus Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin Empty Kronus Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin

Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:54 pm
Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin Training
(4033/4000 WC 20 stats points)
Kronus had been moving along the Jungle of the Waterfall Country for quite some time now.  So you see Kronus was trying to think of ways to become stronger if you know what I mean? But Kronus didn't  have a plan made of yet of how he should go by his current goals. Don't get me wrong Kronus had a plan but he wasn't to sure if it would pan out the way he wanted it to. Kronus haven't been causing any problems those he just been hunting for food, and training. He didn't wish to cause any problems to any people in the area as of yet because he feel that he would not live to tell the tale.

Kronus been moving from location to location in the jungle relocation time to time so he couldn't be capture. Kronus had never like to stay in one area for long periods of time but he had to wait for several other people he meant in the area. Kronus had been staying in the thickness of the jungle using it as cover . Kronus have been traveling along the tree's jumping from tree to tree as he search for a place to set up his camp for tonight as finding a place to set up camp was important to him.

Kronus body was relax he was bored those he had need something to do or he may go crazy. See you see Kronus never knew that being on his own would be this boring  he couldn't explain it why it felt like that those . He had guess it was the feeling of being alone is part of the shinobi way. After a few minute of jumping to tree to tree he had  decide to take a break, and landed on a large tree branch. Kronus begin to think to himself he had wonder how he can become stronger for quite some time now.

Kronus had remember a  father ,and son moment when his father Uranus had show him a awesome move which could crust a whole person.  Kronus was about 11 when his father and him was hunting in the wildness out side the village border.  Yes I was only 11 years old so I couldn't help much other then to be a decoy for  the hunting . You see my father Uranus didn't believe in raising weak minded people you see he believe every person can be helpful even if it a small part. Kronus had agree to be the decoy for his father so they could capture the animal they was hunting for. Kronus chuckle he was happy to help his father it not everyday his father spend time with him he was excited about that as well very. Kronus job was to make several loud noises to gather incoming predator in the area and how he would do that singing ,and  causing a ruckus that even a animal couldn't ignore.

After several minutes a predator had located Kronus  it was none other then  a black panther.
Kronus was scare but he trusted his dad to protect him in fact he was going to help him but at the very last minute those . This way Uranus would have the element of surprise but Kronus didn't know this. He had though his father was going to help him right away he was about to find that out the hard way wasn't he. Kronus had did several hands signs as the black panther slowly advance within 5 feet from Kronus body

Kronus back was against the tree as the black panther growl it eye was on it target and it was nothing Kronus could do but used body replacement jutsu Kronus had said to himself," Damnit dad some help could be used. I can't believe I am about to die by a fucking black panther I don't believe my time is yet those dad please help me like please where are you Damnit..." Kronus had did several hands signs as the black panther slowly advance within 5 feet from Kronus body

Kronus  find himself finish up the need hand signs as he watch as the black panther prepare to pouch on him. Kronus said," I will not die here but you shall because your time is up. So come at me you creature of the jungle, and let me know you the true food chain which you at the bottom." The black panther growl and hurl itself at Kronus body landed directly on top or what it though was Kronus body. It was now replace with a log the black panther had tackle a log directly into the tree. Before the black panther could respond to such a trick Kronus deliver  a kick into the black panther rib cage.  Uranus had smirk in approval he was surprise to see his son out smart panther  it not every day you see that you know?

Uranus whisper underneath his breath then said," That my son, hold on just a little bit longer. I am not going to end the end of this from Gaia I am guessing this going to be pain." Uranus had prepare several hands signs as he touch the ground he pour his chakra into the ground. He then said,"  Earth Release :Bedrock Coffin." As the black panther attempt to recover to large walls came out the ground and circle it. Kronus was surprise  to see this he had known he didn't do this those. Uranus then force the  stone to crush the beast before it can even run.
Once the stone slam together  you could hear a crushing sound not to mention blood across the stone itself.

Kronus was shock to see the change of events unfold like this he was even more surprise that he didn't freeze up in battle. His father Uranus came out of hiding then said," Let go home."  Kronus was angry he said," Wait you want to go home without talking about how you let me  out to dry?" Uranus chuckle then said," I suggest you stop talking to me like this after all  I would hate to see you end up like that boy.. Now let go and don't think about telling your mom either."  Kronus was no pissed off he then said," You will not kill me father in fact from this day forward I will train every waking moment trying to figure out how to revenge myself. I will not rest until you run out of time I will train to end people like you."   Uranus chuckle then said," Good then you may just have what it takes to carry my blood line in you maybe you have what it takes to become a true ninja. Now let go home and don't forget are little talk okay? "  Kronus nodded in approval then made his way back to the house  he was planning to become stronger. So one day he can release the very potential his father had trigger on this village he was going to destroy it no matter the cost.

Kronus had snap back to reality as he was descending down the tree. You see earlier he had a flash back on the past a very heavy topic for even Kronus.  As he descend he quickly reveal his right hand as he release a large thick black thread out his hands. What seems to came out of now where these threads quickly stab directly into the tree trunk causing Kronus to slow down.  After his descend was slowed the threads cause him to slam against the tree which he was ready for. His feet slam against the tree bark he used his chakra to balance him out completely as he release his thread hold on the tree.

Then he walk down the tree using his tree climbing technique  reaching the ground in little over a few seconds. He grunted then said," Mhmm it is time to set up camp. This is the first step of revenge to kill off my village. It shall not be the last either. He then quickly drop his backpack on to the ground as he then begin to unpack his things. He completely set up the tent with little to no effort . As he finish he decide it would be best to collect some wood for the camp fire god how he love to make fire from scratch.

Kronus then begin to search around the area for small twig or branch along the ground it took him a while but he had find the need amount to maintain a small fire. He return back to the camp he had gather some rocks and made a small circle  several feet away from the tent.
After several minutes messing with the stone and wood Kronus manage to start a small fire. Which grew into a bigger fire but a control one  Kronus chuckle in approval.

Kronus close his eyes as he begin to focus his charka through out his body. Kronus was use to balancing his charka somewhat due to his training in the academy. Not to mention he learn a new Jutsu a few days back that help him control his element pretty good to.  He can now in small amounts focus his chakra to his feet but he had wanted to be able to control the element to move the crust around this could be helpful in battle. He could already learn how to cause the earth crust to launch a spike out the ground or several of them at a target of his choosing. But now Kronus  wish to learn how to cause two large rock to crush a target he can't wait to learn this. He seen his father do it on many hunting trips to a point that he learn how to do the hand signs needed.  He had a feeling that trying that would be a very difficult feat in life but he had no problem trying to learn it those. He then sat down near the fire as he kept warm today was slightly chilly but nothing that Kronus couldn't handle. Kronus place his hands over the fire as  he though to himself," Now it is time for me to practice on focusing shifting the earth crust to make 2 large plate swift to attack a target of my choice.  I have seen my father do it many times so it should be to hard I got the basic down I think. " Kronus close his eyes as he begin to focus his charka through out his body. Kronus was use to balancing his chakra somewhat due to his training in the academy. Not to mention he learn a new Jutsu a few days back that help him control his element  damn pretty good to.  Kronus is currently  balancing his chakra in small amounts storing the chakra in this hands because he had knew that most of the jutsu was about that right balance in order to get the jutsu to work correctly. He had a feeling that trying that would be a very difficult feat in life but he had no problem trying to learn it those.

Kronus smirk as he perform the single hand sign which is known as Rat symbol. Kronus watch as the ground begin to shift causing several pieces of  the rock crust to move. The rock begin to move around a incasing the a bush  completely in a solid rock completely. Kronus had examine his work for a minute he was surprise that the whole jutsu cover the bush completely Kronus begin to touch the rock trying to see if it was solid. Kronus had wonder was this jutsu if this jutsu would work in battle he guess he would have to find out on his own.

Kronus had though to himself that was good for the first time even those he didn't make any major improvement. This was a good start was just as any is because we all know something is better then nothing. Kronus had relax his body as he examine the fire closely he knew that he was about to begin one of the most hardness training he even had to do. Kronus goal was to summon more large pieces of rock  when using bedrock coffin  so he could completely the jutsu more faster. Even if Kronus learn this jutsu that wouldn't stop Kronus from learn other techniques he will until on until he can't learn anymore. Kronus decide to call it a day he kill the fire as he return back to his tent. Kronus had knew that his real training shall begin the next day this time he would need his complete focus to complete this type of training.

Kronus had yawn the next morning as he had roll out the bed ,and he knew it was time for him to start his day. Kronus didn't want to start his day he was tired due to the previous thing he did yesterday but he had to get on the road. Kronus had a thing about wasting his time he consider every second he waste is time he could use to help him do something else.  Before he do any of that he must he must take a bath and clean his clothes. This was the time when Kronus was the most easy to capture if you know what I mean? Kronus grab his holster,  other things to as he took to the tree's as he jump from jump to jump he was in search a small stream to bathe in.

It took him several minutes to located a small stream it took him several more minutes to search it to make sure it was safe.  After he felt like it was safe he remove his clothes then jump into the water. He had kept his holster strap around his right leg those just in case you can never be to safe. It took him several minutes to finish up his bath and wash his clothes but he finally got done those. Kronus had waited for his clothes to dry after all he didn't like to walk around wet he hated that feeling. Kronus had enjoyed his day so far to a great extend he quickly gather his things then made his way to back to camp unseen.

After a short amount of time Kronus had arrive back to camp. His stomach growl as it was now time for him to eat. But before he do this he had to exercise his muscles so his meal wouldn't escape him. First Kronus had  started off with some simple push up to increase his strength and endurance for how many he can do. He would start off with a simple set of 5 then stop, and take a break. He would do 5 sets of 60 in-between he would take a 10 minutes break. After he did his total of 300 push- ups he decide it next should be some planks god he hate those.

Next Kronus started off with some planks this type of exercise increase his endurance as well as make him hold his own body weight. For long periods of time. He would start off with a simple set of  4 minutes then stop, and take a break. He would do 5 sets of  four minutes in-between he would take a 8 minutes break. After he did his total of  20 minutes worth of planks he felt like his abs was hurting along with his arms. which may just fall off.

Kronus then move on to jumping jacks he haven't no problem doing them  in fact the enjoy them. He would start off slow those just to make sure he get the full effect of the exercise . He decide it would be best to do 3 sets of 50 then take a break for about 10 minutes in between each set. Kronus had begin right away he position his body in the ready position  which is the position of attention.

"I must finish this  so I can built my muscles."  Kronus had thought to himself as his legs had shot out as so did his arms but they had flung in a upward motion. Kronus was so eager to finish this up  but he had to start slow in order to get the full work out. After a few minutes into the exercise his body tense up well his muscles did. Kronus continue on those around when he got to 50 he fall directly into the ground his arms was throbbing and he never want to feel like this again.

Never or less he had to finish his other set before he could stop doing this jumping jacks those. He grunted in disapproval he didn't like the fact that he was tired already but every ninja have his limit those. Kronus had finish up his 10 minute break then start back with his jumping jacks. So far he did 10 on a  three count. That was no problem but when he got around 30 he felt the overwhelming pain rush into his arms. If you had known better  earlier that day he was doing push ups he did about 300 of them. So any person would have guess that the strain was hitting him as well not to mention the push ups to add to it.

Finally he had finish up his jumping jack man did it feel going to fall to the floor in relief. Kronus grin in approval as he was proud of himself but that don't mean he was done just yet. He had to do many other exercise before he can go into his daily pattern which is eating then jutsu training then relocation. Kronus decide to take a small nap after a few   minute he had woke up fresh and ready to begin his next exercise which was hand stand ups . Kronus had located a nice tree one that he could put his legs against as he begin his hand stand exercise it took him a while. But he located one with a level trunk so he can be balance when he do this exercise.

He didn't do this exercise much so he kept this set low  so he would do 2 sets of 20 handstand push ups. He walk over to the tree and  jump on his hands then place his body against the tree as he begin to do his handstand push ups. At first it was easy then it grew very hard at around 13 he was ready to give up but he didn't those. He was sweating now and the water drop down into the ground. Kronus had a nice little puddle  of sweat under his head by the time he was done.

He grin after he just complete his first set of handstand push ups. His arms had felt like rubble string but that nothing he couldn't handle those. He decide to rest for 5 minutes instead of a longer length because if he would rest for to longer it will cause his body feel more pain. Kronus return to his He walk over to the tree and  jump on his hands then place his body against the tree as he begin to do his handstand push ups.

You know it sad when the very same thing repeat it self again but a much painfully level those you know? Kronus struggle to do his Handstand push ups around the 13th one his arms was burning and he have been sweating  like a fat boy yea his day just get better and better. He may have to take a bath before he eat how much he enjoy tracking down a near by stream and search it for shinobi who may be hunting for him.

Kronus finally had completed his handstands push ups exercise the pain was bear able. But his arms now burn like he had some type of disease or some Katon jutsu just strike him. Either way Kronus was proud of himself  now it was time for him to eat but first he may have take a bath.

Kronus had open up his backpack as he pull out the left over boar the last bit of boar had since his last hunting . Kronus had grab some sticks  then place them in the ground then slam the meat on the stick. He  then watch as the fire cook the meat  it was his last bit of meat from last with boar hunt. Kronus had sat there watching the flames cook the meat to a temperature he like which was well done. This was the fourth Boar legs he had eat this week he had like one more left before he run out of a food supply he may have to re hunted again. After it was cook he ate like a king he shove them meat into his mouth which out question. Kronus didn't leave nothing but bones the boar legs was very good.

Kronus had grab some stick place them in the ground then slam the meat on the stick.  He  then watch as the fire cook the meat he smirk in approval . Kronus  had sat there watching the flames cook the meat to a temperature he like. The rest of the meat he wrap up and shove it into his bag for later. He then grab the other piece of meat then shove it into his mouth eating it like a savage animal he enjoy it each and every bite he took he enjoy it.

After Kronus finish his meal he wipe his mouth then  decide to rest for a few minutes he had to ready himself to for his jutsu training which would be one of the hard training he had to do today. Kronus clear his mind as he search though his memory bank trying to located  his peace of mind. Once he found it he consider a way to increase his chakra flow so he can control the earth more better with the jutsu he just learning. Kronus consider several idea that was being tossing in his mind about the jutsu several plan was developing to.

After a few minutes Kronus decide it would be best to finish up his jutsu he was learning. Kronus review what his father had told him about the jutsu his father said something like this," Kronus even those we aren't on good terms listen well. This jutsu you seem me practicing is very dangerous. It  allows the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. Not only that but the user can then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent." Kronus had ignore his father words due to the event that happen to him when hunting. Kronus did the simple hand sign of Rat as he touch the ground causing the rock to shift in place. Two large rock came together as both of them slam together attempting to crush the previous rock that was just constructed by Kronus. This jutsu was a bit more bigger then the previous one he did he been studying it  for a while now.

Kronus nodded in approval as he release his hand then examine the camp sight he had completed his new jutsu now it was time to leave the area. Kronus quickly gather his things clean up the sight as he left the area completely. Kronus smirk he was happy he complete his new jutsu he was excited about this. Kronus grab his stuff as he jump directly into the tree as he jump from tree to tree as he attempt to leave the area .  As Kronus had jump from tree to tree he chuckle he was impress on how fast he was moving it was quite good for a Genin of his level. Kronus had find himself day dreaming of the things to come in life he was eager to start his master plan even those he wasn't sure what that was he can sure hell move forward in life.

{Exit}
Cronus Scythe
Cronus Scythe
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2500

Kronus Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin Empty Re: Kronus Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin

Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:14 am
Admin all done now.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Kronus Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin Empty Re: Kronus Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin

Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:31 am
Alright let then, approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum