Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 10:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 9:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 9:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 9:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 9:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 9:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 9:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 8:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 8:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 7:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

99 Red Ballons (Peaceful Take over) Empty 99 Red Ballons (Peaceful Take over)

Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:52 am
[I'd ask you to play the video as you read this, thanks ;) ]

There Coco was minding her own business when suddenly she came upon a crowed. Probably not unusual for anyone from a regular village. Pretty much unheard of in Amegakure. "Hey what's going on guys?" She approached two other Genin who where on the outskirts of the crowd.

"Hey Someone found the Old Amekage's Guitar. Apparently it's strings are so strong that no normal person could play it. " The woman replied.

"Yeah so now they're saying that whoever can play it, is destined to rule all of England Ame. They boy replied.

Coco was stunned. "Wow That's crazy."

"Why don't you give it a shot Coco?" The Boy suggested. She'd become relatively known around the city lately. What with discovering the plans for the city's power works and what not.

"Yeah Let Coco play!" Someone from the crowd shouted. Surley they didn't all think that she could be the ruler did they. Naw they were just being fun. Being fun and having fun actually. The town had been dead for so long, and now people were out and about living their lives.

She smiled brightly "Why the heck not?"

"Coco Coco Coco Coco Coco Coco Coco."

She blushed furiously. "Oh don't make me play. I couldn't possibly. Don't make me play. (See Don't Make me play!)" She finally came up the guitar that was sitting upon an iron stand. It was purple and had two necks. Coco would recognize that ugly thing anywhere. It was the guitar she and Li Dian met over. Weird. "Alright you savages I'll do it, but I don't know what you expect!" She lifted up the guitar. Hefty, was a nice word to describe the things weight.

She held the guitar in her hands, and began to strum, and surprisingly it actually made a noise! Oh mah gawd!

"Li!" She announced throwing a microphone from out of nowhere to her friend. "Sing me in!"

Last edited by CoCo Wei on Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

99 Red Ballons (Peaceful Take over) Empty Re: 99 Red Ballons (Peaceful Take over)

Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:53 am
"I mean If I have to!" Li announced snatching the mic from the air. "Let's give some props to our wonderful and growing village!"
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

99 Red Ballons (Peaceful Take over) Empty Re: 99 Red Ballons (Peaceful Take over)

Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:01 am
[Oh Yeah Claiming Village Leader Role, but not in a hostile way. Ya know? Like it was thrust upon me. So if someone gets mad for no reason and pays be a visit whilst having almost zero character motivation for it I don't look like a chump for backing down. Let the record show.]
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 22500

Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:12 am
Aiko had been having a wonderful day after her first jutsu. So after stea- I mean borrowing a vanilla pudding and gaining a horrible sugar high she had been running around the streets of Ame knocking people over and doing completely random things without a second thought. "Hah I'm so high right now!" She would yell as she approached the stage where some girl who seemed to be a ninja was trying to put on a performance with her friend and in the background....oh my god some beached whale was going to try and play the drums. Oh hell no you don't leave Aiko out of this. She would vault up the stage like a normal person would and run over the boy and roll him off the stage into the crowd and finish setting up his drums like nothing even happened because thats just how Aiko rolled. "Give this girl a phat beat!" she would yell if that whole other mess had been completed throwing her sticks in the air. Oh damn she was really high today.

(While I wish I could claim village leader this is my alt so yeah its yours CoCo, bow and worship!)
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:34 am
(Entering from my village entry post)

Toma really liked jogging, but running was better. Having picked up speed since entering the village, Toma was running at a full 100 speed now, full on sprinting down the street so quickly that the average villager couldn't even perceive him at this point.

It was as he was rushing down the street that he saw the crowd, which would have in fact been difficult not to see seeing as it was right in front of him. 30 meters away from them he noticed the person with the guitar, the person everyone was looking at and apparently cheering at.

Being one who liked to steal the spot light, as he was within 10 meters of the crowd he came up with his plan, his idea for a great time. It'd be better than the time he had thrown a sword between two genin and told them to fight to the death, better than any prank he had done on Haru.

Well, maybe not, but it'd be fun.

Assuming that no one made a move to stop him, Toma would run at Coco with a clear view of the arm she was strumming the guitar with (I'm assuming you're strumming with right hand, but didn't feel like accidentally vaguing someones dominant hand, basically if you're right handed he's coming from the right, left hand he's coming from the left), and as he began to pass Coco from behind he would reach to grab the upper part of the arm she was strumming with, assuming no one had made a move to attack him or anything. Toma would not stop after grabbing the arm, and would in fact run through the ground with this person trailing behind him if his actions worked properly.

(as far as I'm aware only Coco can see Toma as he's running, also if you're worried about character motivation: Toma entering the village was approved shortly before this thread was made so it would make sense for him to arrive as this was happening, and as I stated icly he enjoys stealing the spot light)
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:35 am
Fuck fun right guys?

Spotting the flash of human movement Coco basically realized it was someone beyond her reckoning, and figured doing anything would only provoke them. So she allowed herself to be grabbed. Though she really didn't have much choice in that matter. Her apathy armor now fully in effect.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:17 am
It was only then that she realized that it wasn't some crazy sage who grabbed her but a fan! They snatched her out from the center and sent her crowd surfing! She sailed on the crowd allowing them to carry her away from center stage. "Rock on Amegakure!"

With that she jumped from her adoring fans, stowed her 'thang' and walked off. The prophecy now begun.

[Exit]
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:35 pm
(Voided because multiple reasons:

1. I've been waiting on 2 people to post before me, just because I don't think they can react doesn't mean they don't get to post. Lia's 48 hours are up, next is Aiko, then it's my post again.

2. Mods get 72 hours.

3. 48 houring doesn't let you void actions, I'd still have grabbed you as you called the hit last post.)
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 161300

Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:20 pm
Umm is this topic voided or just CoCo's post?
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:32 pm
Just Coco's second post.

It's currently your alts post, or Lia's if he decides to post now.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum