Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Hail to the Lord of the Flies [P] - Page 2 Empty Re: Hail to the Lord of the Flies [P]

Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:50 pm
He responded with a slight nod and a sigh. Now understanding Xyxer's intentions he felt somewhat disappointed. "What a shame." He mumbled incoherently. He raised his head gazing towards the ceiling. "So you intend to destroy his legacy. Tengakure wiped from existence, all his hard work gone with it. Replaced by the village he had forsaken. I have to hand it to you Xyxer, that is perhaps the only effective way for revenge on a man who is no longer here. I would share an evil chuckle with you or something along those lines, if only I had any reason to hate the man." Takeo was surprised with Xyxer, perhaps his time in Tengakure had made him soft. He looked towards the boy, trying to judge if that was the case. It was then that a thought pushed itself into his mind. No, not a thought. A memory of what he had read about Kirigakure a long time ago. "Your revival of Kirigakure, will its traditions remain the same?" Takeo blinked, the sound of his own voice surprising him. It sounded somewhat desperate. Did he really wish for the people to suffer that badly for their betrayal? Takeo had thought he had forgiven them, that was why he was back after all. His mind it seemed was conflicted, a war between forgiveness and revenge was going on in his head. This couldn't end well.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Hail to the Lord of the Flies [P] - Page 2 Empty Re: Hail to the Lord of the Flies [P]

Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:03 pm
It seemed that Takeo was not as plain as he had appeared to Xyxer the day they met, perhaps the boy had actually been hiding some form intelligence as he seemed to catch on quite quickly to Xyxer's entire revenge. "The bloody mist will continue to get just as bloody. The citizens and shinobi of Tengakure alike will stain the same ground as my brethren did, their pain will relieve them of their weakness and their screams of anguish will soon become confirmations of a task well done. The leader of Tengakure wished to destroy my village, now, I will destroy his people and make them my own."
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:46 pm
Xyxer's words confirmed his suspicions. It was foolish to think that the boy had grown soft. "Sounds glorious." Takeo was aware of course, that he too fell under the category of Zachariah's people. It didn't sway him however, he didn't intend to stick around in the revived Kirigakure long. Just long enough to see the betrayers suffering for their crimes against him. He closed his eyes, letting his mind fill with thoughts of what the future held for the villagers. In that moment the conflict in his mind ended, all thoughts of forgiveness utterly destroyed by his lust for 'justice'. "The people here are weak, I doubt many of them will survive the life of Kirigakure citizens." His knowledge of Kirigakure as he said before was limited, he did know however that the weak would not survive. Speaking of the weak, "What became of the boy that fancied himself as the Tenkage." The description was vague, but he didn't recall the name of the one that made a pathetic attempt to overthrow him.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:21 pm
Xyxer smiled at the thought of it.. The blood these busy little bees would shed in order to pave the way for his village. The sacrifices they would be forced to willingly make, would truly be breath taking.. Almost as if they were all ready and set to be martyrs. "Many will fall. Their bodies will be used for the training dummies, flesh has a different feeling than the straw dummies most use, Kirigakure will be.. borrowing the upgraded technology, generously gifted by themselves. " He smiled at the idea some more, further entertaining it before another question was brought to this attention, "Jason Uzumaki. I made a Jounin, he showed audacity and cunning. I pitted him against a new jounin, one whom retrieved documents and a lump sum for us.. Jason broke his own leg in his first attack."
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:46 pm
"The location of Kirigakure once revived, will it stand high amongst the ruins of Tengakure? Or will it be raised once more from the depths of the ocean." This way of speaking, Xyxer was infecting his mind slowly it seemed. Xyxer's description of how the people would suffer, it brought a grin to his own face. Was that a bad thing? Feeling joy at the prospect of the agonising time the people of Tengakure would go through in order to be purged of their weakness? Takeo wasn't sure, though he wasn't sure of a lot of things as of late. Only time would tell. Takeo's mood changed rather swiftly, the pleasure of thoughts of suffering replaced with the humour of what became of the boy. Takeo doubled over, clutching his sides as he burst into laughter. He felt tears rolling down his face for the first time in months. Short on breath he straightened up, letting a few more chuckles escape as he wiped his eyes. A good minute later he managed to calm down enough to ask the question on his mind. "And what happened to him after that? I'd be disappointed if you didn't haul him back to the Academy where he belongs." It didn't matter to Takeo if he had or not, he'd personally deal with the boy at a later date regardless. "Two new Jounin, you've been busy. What's the name of the one who helped fill our pockets?"
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:32 pm
"This.. this village, Takeo.." Xyxer found his words difficult to form in his head, never mind actually allowing them to slip from his tongue.. The hatred he now had for this village.. "This village will be no more, Takeo. I will erase it's very existance, I will salt the ground on which the villagers grew their crops. If I catch anyone trying to fight against my destruction.. I will make examples of their broken bodies and impale them in the center.. The world will know what becomes of betrayers and their legacies." He frowned a little before continuing on for Takeo, "The Jounin is Altar Shinkou.. He showed a great deal of initiative, something I had not seen in any Tengakure shinobi before him.. As such, I allowed him a great rank. I hope his deed will inspire the other lesser shinobi to try and follow in his footsteps.. As for Jason, well.. Jason is now a Genin and will be matched with people more.. befitting of his skill." Xyxer went quiet once more, allowing his words to trail off as his thumb rubbed against his index finger, still quite bothered. "It infuriates me, Takeo.. This.. This village, that I held on my very back.. The village I protected and maintained.. I was the Atlas of this village, Takeo. And how does it's ancestors pay me back for my loyalty? They slaughter my kin and attempt to castrate the very loins of the bloody mist.. No.. Not this time. This time, Atlas is going to alleviate his shoulders of the back-crunching burden.. I will drop the world and watch as it shatters." Xyxer had became quite carried away ever since he was named the Wrath of Tengakure, perhaps the name Atlas would soon be more fitting, after all, Xyxer was a titan in every aspect.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:19 pm
"Your vocabulary is that of someone far older than you Xyxer." Something about the way Xyxer spoke always tended to amuse me slightly. Perhaps because it was strange, seeing the words flowing from the mouth of one so young. "I'll be heading out then, I need to pop into the research centre see if I can get them something to calm myself. At this rate I'll doubt I'll be able to stop myself from cutting the limbs off of at least someone by he end of the day." Brushing his hair to the side once more he pushed off from the wall, making back across the room. "I doubt it'll be that hard to find me if you need me. See you around 'Atlas'." He raised his hand to the boy in farewell before exiting the room and making his way to the research orientated facilities in Tengakure.

[Exit]
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:35 pm
Xyxer waved his hand on the departing of the former Tenkage, continuing to gaze out upon his sheep, his mighty lion eyes glaring at each and every one, no matter how small they were.. They were his subjects, as such, they'd have be molded to be as such.

[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum