HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
61%
 61% [ 154 ]
Word of mouth
19%
 19% [ 48 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 7 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 6 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 37 ]
Total Votes : 252
V6 Staff List

Administrators:
Kurisu Ametsuchi
Viper Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha

Moderators:
Youka Tau
Akihana Akari
Ganki Sakura
Risako Akara
Ashie Uchiha
Maku

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Koroshi's Summon
2-Tails: N/A
3-Tails: N/A
4-Tails: Kurisu Amersuchi
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: Viper Uchiha
7-Tails: N/A
8-Tails: N/A
9-Tails: Koroshi Uchiha

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Primrose Uchiha
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Taios
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Nobu Sen Katto
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Samuru Uchiha

Kage List

Hokage: Kurisu Ametsuchi
Kazekage: Koroshi Uchiha
Hogokage: Denkiteki Hayato
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Youka Tau
Latest topics
» Digging up Trauma [P]
by Shiro Kaguya <3 Today at 7:44 pm

» Deep Fried Dumb-lings [P]
by Shouhei Sato <3 Today at 7:42 pm

» Shiro's Chuunin Combat Attire
by Shiro Kaguya <3 Today at 7:40 pm

» Have Yourself a Merry Little Activity Check
by sean0218 Today at 7:23 pm

» Training and Missions
by Hikari Namikaze Today at 5:30 pm

» joint lock
by Xuba Xixisis <3 Today at 4:54 pm

» Hikari Namikaze Can't throw a Kunai
by Shouhei Sato <3 Today at 4:52 pm

» Hikari learns how to use a kunai (Solo)
by Hikari Namikaze Today at 4:52 pm

» Above Expectations [Open] [NK]
by Miyamoto Terumi Today at 4:18 pm

» Kiai
by Xuba Xixisis <3 Today at 4:11 pm

Top posting users this week
Akihana Akari

Kaen Yuki

Kobayashi Senshi <3

Hikari Namikaze

Shouhei Sato <3

Maximillian Yamaguchi

Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)

Chisana Kiseki <3

Miyamoto Terumi

Dusk Tachibana <33

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Old Friends and New Tricks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Aya Hiyashi
Chuunin
Chuunin

Fame : 0
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Earth, Fire
Ryo : 6000
100%

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends and New Tricks   Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:36 am

Aya watched as the young boy slowly crept forward. Her eyes changed from their usual kind and friendly appearance to calm and calculating. Watching her opponents every move as he entered arms reach, but did not attack him. She did say she would allow the first strike, after all, and she would uphold her promise.

When he attacked, a simple left strike. No more than a jab that wouldn't even bruise her. But still, she knew better than to let any type of attack land a hit, so she simply tilted her torso to the side and allowed the hit to slide by without touching her. A smooth dodge. And when he tried again with a right jab she easily tilted the other way and dodged that strike as well with deceptive ease.

Then he tried something different. The kick was quick and decisive, but still slow and weak enough for her to simply catch the limb with one hand. Holding the ankle in a firm grip, she gave a sly grin "My turn!" she said cheekily, and shifted her weight before pulling him forward and bodily flung him towards the tree line on the other side of the training ground.

Using her Body Flicker technique, she appeared at the other side of the training ground, directly in the path of Fen, and cocked her fist back before  swinging it upwards and driving it down into the boys stomach. Not hard enough to break anything, but he would have a nice bruise to show for it. The blow would send him crashing into the ground if front of her, and as she would jump back a little on the ground and she would send out her senses to see how the boy was fairing. For the most part, she was waiting to see how the boy would react.

"Fen? You okay?" she called after a moment, just in case.

(How's that?)

Maybe I'm crazy, yeah, a little naive, but the light at the end is brighter than it used to be. Got a long way to go but I know, I believe that the light at end is brighter than it used to be.

Aya's stats

Character info

Last edited by Aya Hiyashi on Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Aya Hiyashi
Chuunin
Chuunin

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends and New Tricks   Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:22 am

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22305-body-flicker

This is the one I have, and there's no mention of needing to learn anything for it. Have I used the wrong copy?

Maybe I'm crazy, yeah, a little naive, but the light at the end is brighter than it used to be. Got a long way to go but I know, I believe that the light at end is brighter than it used to be.

Aya's stats

Character info
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aya Hiyashi
Chuunin
Chuunin

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends and New Tricks   Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:41 am

(Alright, I'll edit it)

Aya's stats

Character info
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aya Hiyashi
Chuunin
Chuunin

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends and New Tricks   Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:24 am

Aya stared at the boy as he sat down after evading her attack, and found herself frowning when he didn't reply. Well, that was a bit rude. She sighed and sat down where she was sitting "Is that it then? Or are you concocting some sort of plan of attack?" she called over, resting her elbows on her knees and placing her chin in her palms as she looked over at the red haired boy.

If he was going to stop fighting her this early, she supposed that they could skip right to the genjutsu, but she was oddly disappointed. Sure, as a medic-nin avoiding injury was ideal, but to not fight or to barely fight at all when she hadn't had a good sparring since Angel's visit was just... well, it was downright maddening for her. She was a ninja, staying still was not an ideal situation unless the situation called for it. Like meditating or healing, or hiding from scary relatives.

"Well, do you want to keep going or shall we move on to the genjutsu?" she asked after all her thoughts had passed through her conscious mind, which had only really taken a few seconds. Hopefully they would at least spar a little more, but if they moved on to the genjutsu she didn't mind. Not really, anyway.

Aya's stats

Character info
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aya Hiyashi
Chuunin
Chuunin

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends and New Tricks   Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:10 pm

Aya smiled a little in relief that he wanted to keep fighting, and that he wasn't going to give up. Standing, she shifted her stance waited for a few moments, but once he made it clear he wanted her to make the first move, her eyes lit up as a plan formed in her head.

"Alrighty then. Lets make this fun, neh?" she said as her smile morphed into a grin.

In less than a second she was underground and moving through the earth. She planted a paper bomb a few centimetres under the soil near a large boulder, and she quickly moved away and reappeared about ten metres behind her friend. Her hands were already weaving through the hand signs for Flying Thrown Stones, six stones the size of her fist rose when her hands hit the ground and she shot them at Fen at top speed. Then she shot after them towards her friend, gripping the handle of her blade and, watching the staff, pulled it out of its sheath and brought it down towards the boys left arm at half her normal speed. Trying to push him towards the hidden paper bomb with less than lethal attacks but still dangerous nonetheless.

Aya's stats

Character info
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends and New Tricks   Today at 7:49 pm

Back to top Go down

Old Friends and New Tricks
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum