HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
63%
 63% [ 253 ]
Word of mouth
18%
 18% [ 71 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 11 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 10 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 59 ]
Total Votes : 404
V6 Staff List

Staffers:
Naoki Gekou
Akihana Akari
Sakana Meijin
Aryll Hyuuga
Risako Akara
Yazu
Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: Reizo Shoyu
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: N/A
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: N/A
7-Tails: Altar Shinkou
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: Maku Jemuzu

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: RIP
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: RIP
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: RIP
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: RIP

Kage List

Hokage: Ayumi
Hogokage: Akihana Akari
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Maku Jemuzu
Latest topics
» Heart Raging Tea [P] [NK]
by Valen Akari Today at 6:12 am

» Infiltrating a Recruitment Drive
by Risako Akara Today at 5:02 am

» Morning Calls(P, Genevieve)
by Genevieve Oasis Today at 4:59 am

» The Evening of the Bear [P, Kenshin]
by Genevieve Oasis Today at 4:51 am

» Training and Missions
by Tamaki Today at 3:29 am

» Tranquil Training
by Tamaki Today at 3:27 am

» The Beauty, the Beast and the War-drobe
by Kozai Today at 2:42 am

» Limited list update?
by Eden Uzumaki Today at 2:31 am

» A Tale of Two Lions. [ P, W/ Akihana ]
by Valen Akari Today at 1:40 am

» Yeoui
by Mo-ri Jin Today at 1:04 am

Top posting users this week
Hikari Namikaze <3

Mo-ri Jin

Valen Akari

Tamaki

Sakana Meijin

Akemi Hiyu <3

Kozai

Risako Akara

Ren

Shiroi Shinzo

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Old Friends and New Tricks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Aya Hiyashi
Chuunin
Chuunin

Fame : 0
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Earth, Fire
Ryo : 6000
100%

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends and New Tricks   Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:36 am

Aya watched as the young boy slowly crept forward. Her eyes changed from their usual kind and friendly appearance to calm and calculating. Watching her opponents every move as he entered arms reach, but did not attack him. She did say she would allow the first strike, after all, and she would uphold her promise.

When he attacked, a simple left strike. No more than a jab that wouldn't even bruise her. But still, she knew better than to let any type of attack land a hit, so she simply tilted her torso to the side and allowed the hit to slide by without touching her. A smooth dodge. And when he tried again with a right jab she easily tilted the other way and dodged that strike as well with deceptive ease.

Then he tried something different. The kick was quick and decisive, but still slow and weak enough for her to simply catch the limb with one hand. Holding the ankle in a firm grip, she gave a sly grin "My turn!" she said cheekily, and shifted her weight before pulling him forward and bodily flung him towards the tree line on the other side of the training ground.

Using her Body Flicker technique, she appeared at the other side of the training ground, directly in the path of Fen, and cocked her fist back before  swinging it upwards and driving it down into the boys stomach. Not hard enough to break anything, but he would have a nice bruise to show for it. The blow would send him crashing into the ground if front of her, and as she would jump back a little on the ground and she would send out her senses to see how the boy was fairing. For the most part, she was waiting to see how the boy would react.

"Fen? You okay?" she called after a moment, just in case.

(How's that?)

Maybe I'm crazy, yeah, a little naive, but the light at the end is brighter than it used to be. Got a long way to go but I know, I believe that the light at end is brighter than it used to be.

Aya's stats

Character info

Last edited by Aya Hiyashi on Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Aya Hiyashi
Chuunin
Chuunin

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends and New Tricks   Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:22 am

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22305-body-flicker

This is the one I have, and there's no mention of needing to learn anything for it. Have I used the wrong copy?

Maybe I'm crazy, yeah, a little naive, but the light at the end is brighter than it used to be. Got a long way to go but I know, I believe that the light at end is brighter than it used to be.

Aya's stats

Character info
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fenn
ANBU
ANBU

Fame : -3
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Earth,Darkness
Ryo : 13900
25%

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends and New Tricks   Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:57 pm

(Talked with Yaju, you can not do what you did, the technique you need to do what you did is Dancing leaf Shadow)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aya Hiyashi
Chuunin
Chuunin

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends and New Tricks   Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:41 am

(Alright, I'll edit it)

Aya's stats

Character info
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aya Hiyashi
Chuunin
Chuunin

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends and New Tricks   Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:24 am

Aya stared at the boy as he sat down after evading her attack, and found herself frowning when he didn't reply. Well, that was a bit rude. She sighed and sat down where she was sitting "Is that it then? Or are you concocting some sort of plan of attack?" she called over, resting her elbows on her knees and placing her chin in her palms as she looked over at the red haired boy.

If he was going to stop fighting her this early, she supposed that they could skip right to the genjutsu, but she was oddly disappointed. Sure, as a medic-nin avoiding injury was ideal, but to not fight or to barely fight at all when she hadn't had a good sparring since Angel's visit was just... well, it was downright maddening for her. She was a ninja, staying still was not an ideal situation unless the situation called for it. Like meditating or healing, or hiding from scary relatives.

"Well, do you want to keep going or shall we move on to the genjutsu?" she asked after all her thoughts had passed through her conscious mind, which had only really taken a few seconds. Hopefully they would at least spar a little more, but if they moved on to the genjutsu she didn't mind. Not really, anyway.

Aya's stats

Character info
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Aya Hiyashi
Chuunin
Chuunin

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends and New Tricks   Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:10 pm

Aya smiled a little in relief that he wanted to keep fighting, and that he wasn't going to give up. Standing, she shifted her stance waited for a few moments, but once he made it clear he wanted her to make the first move, her eyes lit up as a plan formed in her head.

"Alrighty then. Lets make this fun, neh?" she said as her smile morphed into a grin.

In less than a second she was underground and moving through the earth. She planted a paper bomb a few centimetres under the soil near a large boulder, and she quickly moved away and reappeared about ten metres behind her friend. Her hands were already weaving through the hand signs for Flying Thrown Stones, six stones the size of her fist rose when her hands hit the ground and she shot them at Fen at top speed. Then she shot after them towards her friend, gripping the handle of her blade and, watching the staff, pulled it out of its sheath and brought it down towards the boys left arm at half her normal speed. Trying to push him towards the hidden paper bomb with less than lethal attacks but still dangerous nonetheless.

Aya's stats

Character info
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fenn
ANBU
ANBU

Fame : -3
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Earth,Darkness
Ryo : 13900
25%

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends and New Tricks   Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:59 pm

Fen Would run for the door as he shouted out at her "I am sorry, I lost track of time, I must go" and he would head out of the door, and ran for the apartment of the kid he is supposed to be babysitting at that point in time, in his head, he would think of how cool it was, running into Aya again, this time at the pastery shop, then learning a few jutsu with her, it was a rather awesome day, Headhunter, Hiding like a Mole,Rock thrown stones, this was very productive, and he knew the child's mother would understand once he explained to her, he would then begin his watch of the kid as the mother went for work, he would play games with the kid, and everything, till the mother returned from work, and today, Fen would head home, and upon arriving there, go to bed and sleep, dreaming of Aya, and the day they had today

TWC-2948, claiming 14 stats, Learned Hiding like a Mole-1000(taught), Rock thrown stones-1000(Taught),Headhunter-948(plus the left over from my mission and training with Akihana)=1000
(Exit)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends and New Tricks   

Back to top Go down

Old Friends and New Tricks
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Lightning Country :: Kumogakure :: Village :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: