Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Aya Hiyashi
Aya Hiyashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6000

Old Friends and New Tricks - Page 3 Empty Re: Old Friends and New Tricks

Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:08 am
Aya watched as the boy delve into the soil and vanished from her sight under the earth. Taking a deep breath, she waited for the boy to strike. When he did, his hands burst from the ground and grabbed onto her ankles. She tensed at the touch, tampering down on her instinct to break the boys wrists and escape, but otherwise did nothing but send her chakra thrumming through her body and waited. She was just circulating her chakra mostly for her own relief, it was a bit like a habit and it helped comfort her. It made her feel like she was ready for whatever was going to happen.

Then she was being dragged down. The sensation of being pulled underground was an odd one. It was a little like using Hiding Like A Mole technique, but not nearly as pleasant, but the familiarity helped soothe some of the panic and keep the instinct of 'attack and run away' at bay. When she was up to her chin, the sinking stopped and the teen felt the boys grip vanish. A second later he rose above the earth and watched her, obviously waiting to see if she could get out like she said.

Giving the boy a smile, she tested her muscles and checked to see how much mobility she had. By the feel of it, she could move a lot, but she didn't need a lot. She just needed a little. And so with a heaving effort, Aya managed to break both shoulders free and pull an arm out, she placed her freed hand on the solid ground in front of her and used it a leverage to push herself out of the ground. She wondered idly if this was what flowers felt like.

Standing up, she inspected herself. Dirty, dusty and a few small scrapes and scratches, but overall whole a healthy. The redhead crossed her arms and sent a wide grin to her friend "Well, that was fun" and then began to dust herself off.

"Okay, so did you experience any kinks? Problems? Anything like that?" she asked even as she prepared herself to perform the jutsu. Once Fen had spoken, she nodded and vanished beneath the surface of the ground. Letting her eyes close, she sensed where Fen was located and moved to where he was. Focusing chakra to her hands, she shot them upwards until they broke the surface and quickly grabbed his ankles. Without waiting a second she pulled him neck deep into the hard ground. Moving until she was in front of the boy, she rose above the earth in a sitting position. Her legs crossed with her ankles resting on her thighs and her hands resting idly in her lap.

"Sorry I didn't let you have time to prepare, like you did for me, but I think that learning to think, and react, on the fly is an important skill to learn fairly early" she gave a sheepish smile before quickly changing subjects "So, can you move at all? I could move a little when I was under" she commented, waiting for the boy to try his hand at escaping. Though in truth he could just use Hiding Like a Mole instead of using brute strength like she did.
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:46 pm
Fen was actually prepaired for once, as she drug him to his neck suddenly he was already sending chakra to his hands, and as she spoke he sprung up out of the ground like a rocket before he landed on his feet, his eyes looking up at her from under his hair as he smirked softly at her, a little residual reaction from being a bijuu's host at one point in time, he did not fully understand his emotions from time to time himself, but this seemed like a time he needed to grab a hold of himself quickly, as he struggled for a moment, he stood straight up and looked at Aya with a small smile, and then he would ask her "So anything else you would like to learn, or would you prefer a small spar? perhaps some muscle training?" Fen tilted his head as his personality was struggling to stay in control
Aya Hiyashi
Aya Hiyashi
Citizen

Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:15 pm
The young redheaded medic yelped a little when the boy suddenly sprung up from the ground. Landing on her back, she looked at the boy in surprise before a soft smirk bloomed on her features and she shook her head in fond exasperation. This boy was just full of surprises. She pushed herself up when the sheath of her ninjato was beginning to dig into her back. Standing up as he spoke, her eyes flashed with an excited light. She hadn't had a spar since Angel and her had fought, and that was when she didn't really have any jutsu.

"We can have a spar, and if I still have the chakra I'll try out the genjutsu I want to learn" she said happily, adjusting the position of her short sword as she did. While she never really used the sword, it was good to have in a tricky situation. It really was more of a secondary weapon, compared to how often she used her other weapons. She wondered what skills and jutsu Fen had. She could sense his chakra and could tell he had a fairly large amount, perhaps this would be an interesting fight.

"Any rules you want to implement before we start?" she added after a moment, just in case he wanted to be specific about anything. While being a genin didn't mean that he couldn't beat a chuunin, there was a reason she achieved her rank.
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:15 pm
Fen would respond "The only Jutsu i will use is Rock Section Cane to summon myself a weapon if you use yours, as for anything else, I do not have the stamina to use anything else, but i have enough for some hand to hand basics, not taijutsu itself, if your willing to give it a try" Fen would prepair himself just in case, starting his chakra flow, he was ready, he did not mind if she tried a genjutsu on him, would give him a chance to try and break out of it himself, and reconize easier when genjutsu's was used on him
Aya Hiyashi
Aya Hiyashi
Citizen

Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:38 pm
The teal-eyed teen nodded in response "okay, so only Rock Section Cane and hand to hand combat. Got it" the teen replied and settled into a stance with her knees bent and her hands ready with one slightly in front of her and the other hand clenched into a fist and resting at her hip.

She would wait for a moment before shooting forward at half her normal speed and go for a simple right hook, using the momentum for a low spine kick designed to trip the younger boy. Her free hand forming the tiger seal and then touched the earth as her foot swept along the ground, and pulled out a staff of compressed earth and swung it towards the boys head, whether he was on the ground or not. She would then jump back and wait for the boy to either recover or make an attack of his own, unless she accidently knocked him out.
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:57 pm
((I ment thats all I was Using, you can use what ever you want))
Aya Hiyashi
Aya Hiyashi
Citizen

Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:59 pm
(That's cool, you can explain that in your post is you want. Still, thank you for the clarification)
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:54 pm
Fen would do some Streches real quick, and shakes out all his limbs and would say to her as he warmed up and got ready for the spar "You can do as you wish , I was just letting you know I do not have the stamina to continue using jutsu past the rock section cane, so everything I am doing from this point on is the simple basics, nothing more, nothing less, I would not mind being put in a genjutsu so i can learn how to bust out and even reconize genjutsu" Fen would then once more have himself ready for the spar, prepaired to use rock section cane, but also prepaired for defending himself from any physical attacks
Aya Hiyashi
Aya Hiyashi
Citizen

Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:18 pm
The young medic paused, then blinked, and then smiled and giggled a little at her own silliness "Oh, alright then. Well, I'm fine with it either way. And thank you, we'll practice the genjutsu when we're done if that's alright" she said, settling into a more battle ready stance.

With her legs parted and set wide, knees bent and relaxed while her hands were slightly in front of her at chest height with the elbows bent as well. Standing sideways to minimise the area that Fen could attack, though to any ninja it wouldn't really do much.

"I'll let you start, if you want" she offered with a grin. Even though his chakra was surprisingly large for a genin, she could see from her observations that his physical aspects were not up to par with his chakra levels. But looks could always be deceiving, she would just have to wait and see what her friend did and react accordingly.
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:45 am
Fen would step forward and slowly closed the distance between the two of them, and when she was in arms reach, he would throw a left jab at her, using it to judge the distance and speed he should use to strike her, but he knew already his punches would not hurt her as he would throw them to make sure of it, and then when he felt it was time, he would throw a right hook, again not to hurt her, but to see if he could hit her with a random hit, and then he would give a sudden snap kick, to see if it would hit, not to harm, but if it hit he would hope it would help to teach her to be on her guard more
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum