Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

One such time [PNK] - Page 2 Empty Re: One such time [PNK]

Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:33 pm
Listening to Den's response Naoki would get interested in this ANBU person that the former Tenkage described. A slight frown would appear on the Uchiha's face when it got to the part of the Tengakure's leader. It was true and this made things somewhat complicated, the Tenkage would probably not be happy to hear that a Senju's from his village body had fallen into the hands of another village for the secrets of his body could be obtained, which they were. "Well, seeing as you were exiled, I do not believe they would have much point in being upset with you being anywhere. And I suppose we would have to refrain from revealing how I got the body and what happened to it. Honestly, this is just to respect the man I admired and give a chance to people who knew him... Do you think it could be arranged with the current Tenkage if we go there and speak with the man in person?" Naoki was not sure about this, but he felt that a former Tenkage's word would carry some weight. Even if he was exiled, Denkiteki was a good man and clearly cared for the villagers. And through this gesture of respect, although it was genuine, he also hoped to establish some friendly relationship with the major village, which would hopefully later be nurtured into an alliance.

While this conversation took place, Vigil would be buzzing around the field, collecting dropped weapons and other gear. He would return some of it into place, while keeping some of the rest. Naoki had expressed that the Exemplar needed to start assembling some arsenal, as even not many, but a ninja needed some tools. As he was doing this, the artificially made boy would be whistling a joyful melody and imagining his training days with Denkiteki. Oh how much he wanted to learn, the adventures he expected to have. And one day to become a medical master himself, one worthy of being Naoki's exemplar and maybe even his equal.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:10 pm
Den thought a moment about Xyxer and Takeo before he responded, wondering how they would react to such a situation, "I suppose it's worth a shot, just make sure that you're careful. Takeo can be odd sometime, same with Xyxer."

Den felt the Gobi in the back of his mind, expressing her discontent with Den's plan to perhaps return to Tengakure with Naoki. But he needed to secure an alliance with him, and if he could at least ally himself with Tenga to the point that he could at least enter the village without fear of attack would be nice as well. "So are you planning on contacting him soon?"
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:53 pm
Nodding a confirmation to Den's warnings Naoki would reply "Actually, I already sent somebody to deliver a message to the Tenkage. The message included an invitation to the funeral as well as a request for some information about Amegakure. But based on what you told me, I now think it may be a better idea to go there and speak to the man myself, as otherwise the rather inexperienced ninja's that I sent life is at risk." The Uchiha would stop for a bit, skipping through a few days of his schedule in his mind. Nothing of importance was ahead. "Say, would you accompany me if we went there right now? I can use my technique to teleport us to the boy I sent. Or maybe your own impressive use of spacetime could get us there, if you agree."
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:39 pm
"I suppose we could use your technique, it would probably be best to find that boy first." Den wasn't sure how he felt about going back to Tengakure, but hopefully the village wouldn't be hostile. Den was fast, but he still wasn't sure that he'd enjoy having to run away from an entire village should conflict arise, and he didn't want to have to fight the people he had once led.

Don't be an idiot, you shouldn't go. You put yourself at risk for nothing. The Gobi's words echoed in Den's head as he stood near Naoki, voicing her distate of Den's actions as always.

Still, even if the idea was dangerous Den wanted to strengthen his alliance with Naoki's village, and by helping him he hoped that he would accomplish this goal.
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:19 am
Thankful that Denkiteki agreed to accompany him on this trip, Naoki would nod with a warm smile, then turn and call Vigil. Th boy who had just finished clearing up the field would run up to the two. Everything was in order, he had put everything back in place, except the few weapons he had claimed for himself, more specifically those were only a few kunai and shuriken that Naoki used. As the Exemplar stopped next to the two, the Uchiha would explain the situation to him, giving him a choice."Vigil, this may be a bit unexpected, but we are going to the Tengakure village. You may wait here, or tag along, what do you say?" Well, with both his master and his creator, the artificial genin would not be too worried of going into foreign territory, so he would agree to tag along, if Naoki went through the trouble of offering it to him, then he must have thought that it was okay for Vigil to go as well.

After making sure everybody was in proximity, Naoki would make the hand seal of confrontation, expelling a bubble of chakra, which would expand and envelop them. In the transparent blue sphere they would linger for a moment, as the leader of Shimagakure locked onto his target, before the sphere imploding, collapsing into a single point and sending them through planes unknown to the signature of Kozata, in the village of Tengakure. For Naoki this would be the first time he went to another village on a diplomatic mission since he became the leader of the Islands. To Vigil this would be the first time leaving Shimagakure in the first place and he was quite eager. As well as amazed to see his maker's technique in action. A faint smile would find its place on the Exemplar's face as the bubble pulled them into the dark.

2022 w.
[Exit, leaving Shimagakure, teleporting Naoki, Vigil and Denkiteki to Tengakure
+5 AP for Naoki, +5 stats for Vigil,
1,000/5,000 words towards training Amatsu for Naoki
250/250 taught Mark Seal to Vigil
750/1,000 taught some of the Summoning technique to Vigil

also Vigil takes 5 kunai and shuriken from Naoki
Naoki obtains Manipulated Fabric from Denkiteki
and 2022/5000 SA bonding]

Last edited by Naoki Uchiha on Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Denkiteki
Denkiteki