Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

DO you believe in miracles??? Empty DO you believe in miracles???

Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:45 pm
Youka was at this time sitting on the outskirts of the hidden village pondering to himself mainly about the various ninja that were in the village right now. None of them were of any particular threat to him besides Echo's and he still smiled at the thought of fighting this man. The priest stood in his normal catholic robes that he kept on him at times where he wasn't in any danger and was allowed rest. They were black in color and flowed downwards covering his feet, leaning back and letting his head rest on the tree behind him he looked up towards the sky and wondered what was next in his life and who would be the next for him to put under his control.

Something however didn't feel right about this day, something almost felt ominous and he couldn't help but think on his past sins. What was today going to bring to him?
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

DO you believe in miracles??? Empty Re: DO you believe in miracles???

Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:58 pm
Days had passed in silence within the village hidden in the waterfal, bright warm days filled with the kiss of sweet water and a carefree air that left the young konoichi basking in the perfection that was Taki. She'd lost track of how long it'd been since she'd worried about anything asside from her golden perfect tan, trading the savar suit out for a neon blue string bikini as she spent time at the outskirts of the village enjoying the terrain, traveling through the jungle and exploring its beautiful wild life, swimming within the deep pool like basin that hid the great village, dining on extravagant meals and sleeping well past noon for no reason other then because she could. life felt perfect until she realized this wasn't what she was tasked to do. 

As is customary the child known to Taki as the Hell's angel, silent protector and follower of the mysterious man who'd entered the village to offer peace or a take over Kira felt the pangs on responsibility setting against her sun kissed shoulders once more. She set off, traveling the outskirts of the village, unsure what she was looking for until she felt the great power, and then finally sighing both in happiness and slight disappointment. She knew this energy. The power she saw through her chakra senses could only belong to the demon priest, her mentor, and that meant play time was officially over. 

She knew she could meet up with him, at this point only around fifty or so meters from her location, but decided since she hadn't seen her fiend since the day he'd taken her life it would be in her best interest to announce her presence, and in the event he doubted as Maku had, ensure he knew there was no trick and this was in fact the young girl he cried over. She stopped, her eyes turned to the position where she sensed him and called out for the weapon that had protected her since her time in Ame, The scythe of sorrow's second form  quickly shifting into existence with the trademarked blood curdling screech that could only belong to her weapon and then she waited, sword shiethed in the shield on her left arm, for him to come to her so they could finally meet up and talk.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:23 pm
Ok so there were few things that caused Youka to feel anything, more times than not "feelings" were a distraction that caused errors in judgement. What happened next was anything but normal in his behavior. It was normal for his hearts to beat off rhythm with one another and he had learned to not pay it any mind, what he hadn't ever noticed was one heart beating almost out of his chest as if it was trying to return to its former owner. Feeling where the beat was coming from, he noted it's location being where Kira's heart had been placed after Maku and himself had murdered her for her crimes against both of them.

The next were his eyes, he wasn't sad nor happy, yet tears fell on their own accord, they were slow and even spaced trickling down his cheeks. Raising his hands one clutched the robes that hung close to his skin as if he was holding the heart telling it to be still, the other went to his face palming it, hiding his face from view. This was not a normal feeling, and he couldn't tell where it was coming from. however in the distance before the chakra could be passively felt there was a unholy cry out of impure life destroying agony.

His body moved on it's own, in four seconds he was standing four meters away from the woman with a blank expression on his face fighting to hold back what small emotion was trying to surface.

"How"
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:37 pm
"Youka." It hit her the moment he was before her, first with a soft smile that made the step back into a defensive stance seem completely unthreatening, and then in her eyes as tears welled, threatening to assault the earth below any moment. "I've been searching for you. Since I regained my strength death is....well it does a number on a girls body yanno but the cleansing.... The chance to start over and be with you two without fear, without..." She paused, wiping the liquid from her eyes as a soft sob could be heard. It felt like her heart could rip from her very chest as she drew a deep breath to calm herself.

"A soul amethyst. Selene and Amber... They hid the memories from me, locked them away when Maku was playing with my head. I only recently found out. She told me I'd fallen ill, that you two saved me and I needed to regain strength. I missed you...."
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:48 pm
It was her, though her weapon had changed shape and no longer looked how he remembered it. There was no denying that this woman before him was the same that he had come to know, train, and later kill. She was here again as if the world was giving them both another chance at doing things the right way. Under normal circumstances he would question more on this stone that somehow had the ability to bring people back from the dead, but not now, the only thing that mattered was she was alive and well.

Turning away from her so that his back now faced her his head went upwards to the sky and a smile of the slightest came on his face and again a tear stream fell down his face. Youka was not one for long words of affection and handled the situation as only he knew how.

"It's good you are back, we have work to do."
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:25 pm
She squealed in delight, throwing her arms open and rushing forward towards him in excitement. If allowed once she reached him her arms would close around his chest, her face buddies in his back for a few moments embracing her friend and mentor.

~they don't realize selene.~ Amber spoke to the spirit of the scythe, her scythe with a smile slowly creeping across her lips.

~it was once so opposite this demon of chance, wasn't it?~ KIRA would let go after a few moments nodding to him, not that he would see her with his back turned and waiting for his next statement, prepared to start again on their work while the two voices in her head spike without her knowledge.

~yea. This boy.... He doesn't seem to remember. Perhaps he's simply too deep in the time line as I was but we have always been student and master only....in reverse. My how he's changed, how he's grown.~

"Let's do it. What first Youka. "
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:44 pm
Youka knew that this was not the place to speak of his plans and yet at the same time he was on a time crunch and needed to be in specific areas in order to gain what he needed. He would have to bring Kira up to speed on it some other way.

"I'm actually heading to Konoha to do a little work in the area, Maku has left for Shimagakure from what I remember. I'll tell you what is going on in a more secure location. In three days time would you possibly be able to meet me on the borders of Yuki and Iwa, I'll be able to fill you in on everything and Maku should be there as well."

Turning back around slowly he used his right hand to pat her on the head once before turning to walk away.

"I promise I'll tell you everything then."

(Possible exit if not stopped)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:50 pm
She simply nodded, slipping her hand to her side and drawing the raven mask from its position tucked into her belt up and in front of her face. It was time to prepare and prepare well. It must be important if he was going to konoha again. She headed out shortly after he left, mask over her face and a determined look in her eyes. It would be important to get back into shape, she thought to herself.

(Exit topic closed)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum