Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko TsukikoIlluminate the UmbraToday at 1:44 amJunko TsukikoReal Spooky HoursToday at 12:29 amKoda OmukadeMeeting the MoonToday at 12:21 amKakushin SenjuKintsugi is hereYesterday at 11:49 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 11:17 pmKutari UchihaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 11:08 pmRen Kurosawa
Top posting users this month
178 Posts - 24%
129 Posts - 17%
95 Posts - 13%
70 Posts - 9%
56 Posts - 7%
54 Posts - 7%
52 Posts - 7%
41 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tanji Heiji
Tanji Heiji
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7500

Aquantinces? {P, IO} - Page 2 Empty Re: Aquantinces? {P, IO}

Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:46 pm
Oh, yeah, ranking, Ukita had almost forgotten that that was something important in the shinobi hierarchy. Scratching his head much like Yaju had for naught but an moment the Uchiha responded in a rather meandering way, "Well, I suppose I would be a chuunin now. Though I never held much regard for rank myself. Sure, its a great way to superficially mark one person as a superior, but in the end it means very little. What about you?" The Uchiha ended this with a sly smile that appeared on his face for but a brief second and was quickly gone in another second. Ukita was also not one for sugar coating his answers or opinions. After all were one to constantly sugar coat things it may very well warp one's ideals. In the shinobi world it was key to have a firm set of ideals, one could not go about living a twofaced life, it simply was not done. Then again, for some people, the two faced life was their cup of tea, which Ukita found rather hard to grasp.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:48 pm
Rank? Well now there was an awkward question for him considering he could answer that in multiple ways, but for now he would simply give the more direct answer," Uh...i would assume my ranking as a ninja would be on par with the Kage....but i think nowadays its called Sannin or Master. I work closely with the Raikage to assure that the village runs smoothly and without incident while maintaining training with the younger ninja," of course that was an overly long explanation of his rank, but hell it made things go by more smoothly. With that he would wait or rather stand there idly for any other questions, which he would again answer with as much honesty as he could.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:20 am
Ukita's face betrayed not a single bit of surprise in the least, if anything he was hoping for a bit more from such a highly ranked shinobi. Well, expectations were made to be shattered one way or another. All the same Ukita would defer to this man as he had done nothing to lose the chuunin's respect, "Well, it is an honor to meet someone of your ranking." At this Ukita gave a half bow, one should always respect authority until they do something to lose that respect. Unfortunately curiosity got the best of Ukita and single question came from the Uchiha, "....I take it you have had the privilege of seeing the world outside of Kumogakure, what is it like?" Ukita's face changed to one of interest, any hostility that once marked it was gone. Ukita had always been interested in the world outside of Kumogakure, but had never had the chance to travel thanks to it rank. In fact, the young chuunin would probably do anything to see the world outside of the one he knew that was ringed by endless mountains and overcast skies.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:41 pm
Waving it off as a simple notion, Yaju would chuckle and look off into the distance," Its fine...i've gotten used to it honestly although i still see myself as one of the villagers that live and protect this village," if it was a few months ago he would have bolstered how he was the strongest of the village, well one of the strongest but power only came with knowledge in his mind and he was still lacking a bit of it. Being asked what was it like outside of the village wasn't a question he had been asked before by another villager, but seeing as he had indeed been out of the village a couple of times it would be no issue to answer," Its...interesting. The world outside of our village holds so many promises and sights that one could see," he would already know by this question that Ukita had not been out of the village so he had devised a question for him. Turning his sights back to the boy he would smile," I'm actually leaving the village in a few to take care of one of our...allies' villages for a bit. If you want you can accompany me to see the outside world if you want," tapping his temple he would snap his fingers," Actually...we can leave today if you should accept my offer," of course many ninja would decline this offer, but he could see something in the boys eyes that showed an interest for a world outside of the village.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:37 pm
A cool smile slid over the chuunin's face as Yaju offered to take him out of a village. This smile was unnatural to Ukita and it felt rather odd on his face, but, at the same time, it did reflect the Uchiha's feelings at the current moment. Of course Ukita did not want to be that creepy guy who stood there smiling thus, after this brief smile, he accepted Yaju generous offer, "It would be my pleasure to accompany you, but if I may ask what do you mean 'take care of'?" This was a rather simple question that the chuunin hoped the sannin would be able to answer honestly. Like many shinobi Ukita liked to be prepared for whatever lay ahead and if he did not know the exact reason it led to a state of unpreparedness, which in the shinobi world, was directly correlated to a quick death. However, all the same Ukita began packing mentally he would need to pick up a bit more gear as he currently lacked anything save for the sword that lay on the ground behind him. Hell, he didn't even have a single kunai or shuriken to his name, what kind of ninja was he anyway?
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:47 pm
"Oh? We are just going to go check up on the village itself and make sure everything is fine, i've been told it still has an inhabitant so i want to go and see if i can accomdate this child and maybe get the village back up to par. If it goes well...it may be a village in which we might put someone in charge of in the near future," nodding for a moment he would continue," If things go well we will be there...for maybe a day....day and a half at the most and depart back quickly," with that he would return to silence as he awaited the boy's response, although he was thrown off when he had accepted to come with him to take care of the task.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:03 pm
Ukita merely nodded at Yaju's reply, checking up on a village should not be hard. However, it was not so much the task that excited him currently, but rather the prospect of getting the chance to leave the village. He had been on the brink of it once when the man by the name of Kuro offered to be his master, but nothing ever seemed to come of that, but here was his chance. Thus, after nodding, the chuunin asked his last question, "Very well, if you give me naught but an hours worth of time I can be ready to leave. I assume we shall meet at that village gates or is there a faster way there?" Ukita would remain present until Yaju answered his question. Though once it was answered the Uchiha would give another shallow bow and be on his way, making sure to grab his sword as he left. Hopefully Yaju would not find Ukita's abruptness rude, but the chuunin was currently brimming with adrenaline and excitement, he was going on an adventure.

{Exit if not stopped}
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:29 am
Yaju nodded for a moment before shifting his hands into his pockets," Take as much time as you need to get ready and meet me at the research building near the Kage's building, from there we will be departing with one of their inventions. After that..well we will see," with that he would take a step backwards and use the body flicker technique to disappear from the area to go and pack up a few essentials for the journey.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum