Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 161300

Working out Wind Empty Working out Wind

Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:43 pm
Makussu was ecstatic. With becoming Genin, he was now allowed to access books and scrolls in the library he was unable to do read before, opening up a whole new world of information and jutsu. So it was no wonder he was leafing through scrolls, mumbling under his breath, as usual. “Let’s see, Walloping Water Jutsus….nope I’m a wind user….Ferocious Fire...nope same thing…….Aha! Wind Style for the new Genin!” At this point he had his hand around a lime green book with a golden title as he walked through the halls of the Genin section out into the academy/civilian section of the library over to the checkout desk, the lady who worked there going about her business as usual. She looked up at him, noticing the shining new headband that was tied around his forehead. “Well well, who would have thought!” It seems just a few days ago you were checking books about basic chakra control and such and already you’re a Genin! Congratulations!” She checked out his book and handed it back to the new Genin, who wore a similar smile on his face with a slight blush. “Well it was tough, but as you can see I managed to finish it. Anyways I have to go, see you later!” With that he walked through the door and proceeded to dash towards the training grounds.
       It might have just been him or maybe his workouts were starting to pay off as he noticed the amount of time he had been taking to get to the training grounds had started to decrease dramatically with him being less winded each time. He plopped down next to the tree he affectionately dubbed as his and got to work. This book took much longer to read, mostly as the concept of elemental chakra seemed hard to grasp from just a book. He stood up, carefully placing the book down and buckled down. If he was going to even get a single wind jutsu out of him he first had to learn to gather it. Collecting chakra in his core, he closed his eyes and tried to get a ‘feel’ of his chakra. Currently wild and unfocused, it was  a general mass that could be used for many purposes, but it sure wasn’t creating any forces of nature. He then tried to ‘guide’ his chakra into changing. Slowly go from the wild unfocused chakra to a wild, yet tamable force. At first he felt nothing but mental strain as he slowly attempted to oppress himself upon his chakra, willing it to attain his nature. Then, he slowly felt it. The chakra felt alive somehow, thrumming within him, begging to be released. This chakra didn’t just circulate his system, no, it wanted to escape! But somehow within that it almost felt guidable, as if it would follow orders like an animal, if only it was taught to listen. He mentally let go and slumped down exhausted as the wind chakra slowly changed back and began to circulate his body once more. Recovering quickly he repeated the process and slowly but surely the wind chakra would come to him with speed that he deemed acceptable. He almost began the second step when he suddenly noticed the sun’s position. It had almost completely set! “Damn, I need to get home!” He put on a burst of speed, doubling back to collect the almost forgotten scroll and headed back to his house. He opened up the door to find his mother already waiting with a bowl of miso in her hand. "Makussu, what did I say about staying out late?" she said in a slightly annoyed voice. "You're foods about to get cold, come inside."
      "Sorry Mom, but I was training. Shinobi stuff, you know?"
She simply sighed in response as she sat down at the kitchen table. "You Shinobi and you're training. I can't deny you or your fathers passions, but I still don't understand why one would volunteer to be a mercenary," she sighed at the 'shinobi antics' her husband and son were usually up to.
"Mom, theirs a big difference betwen shinobi and mercenaries. Mercenaries fight for money, and shinobi fight to protect their nindo." he stated, the passion felt in his voice making itself heard. "Oh really? What is you're nindo then?" she fired right back at him, awaiting a response. "To be honest....I don't know. All I know is when I've found it, I'll tell you myself. That's a promise!" he stated, pointing his spoon at her for emphasis, eliciting a laugh from her. The rest of the meal was ate in silence and from their he headed upstairs to his room, where he quickly passed out.  The next morning, Makussu woke up to find his house empty, his father out on a mission and his mother seemingly out to the market to buy more food. He prepared a couple of rice balls alongside a cup of tea, scarfing down the entire meal before dashing out the door to the training grounds. If he was going to learn how to use wind jutsu, better to start early! He arrived a few minutes later than normal, having developed a stitch in his side from doing physical activity soon after eating. After letting it subside he plopped himself next to the tree, opening his book to check over his next step. Seeing he remembered correctly, he channelled chakra to his feet and leisurely began walking up the tree, heading
towards one of the higher up branches that was chock full of leaves. He plucked around twenty of them before they got out of his reach, due to him not wanting to risk standing on a thin branch just for a few more leaves. He walked back down and out of habit spoke his directions out loud. "Before any type of Wind Jutsu is attempted, one must have a rudimentary control over their chakra. One way is to cleanly split a leaf in two with wind chakra." he monotoned while plucking a leaf from the pile beside him. He called chakra to his core, willing it to become wind chakra, the paradoxal energy that he had to learn to harness. He felt it form in his core, sending some towards his left hand from where he pushed outwards. Suddenly the leaf sprouted a bunch of jagged lines before falling uselessly to the ground, making a frown appear on Makussu's face. "I guess that's where the wild part of wind chakra comes in, he sighed. This is going to be difficult." He repeated the same process over and over, attempting to add or subtract chakra from the mix, only finding that it still made jagged tears. He then tried to trickle the chakra out of him, hoping he would get a similar result as to when he had been tree climbing and water walking. Sadly this only led to slowly jagged tears appearing into the leaf. Tired and leaf pile exausted, he picked his book and headed into the market district looking for a place to eat. He eventually decided upon a small dango stand that was currently being operated by a brown haired women with hazel eyes. "Hello, welcome to the Dango Den! Or at least, that was what I would normally say, but currently a team of Genin are working on building our new restaurant so welcome to the Dango Cart! May I take your order?" Makussu smiled and looked over the menu before deciding. " I would like a sakura dango stick along with a green tea to go." he said with a smile, shoving through his pocket for his wallet. "That will be 100 ryo" she said as he laid out the corresponding cash on the counter as she started cooking. In about ten minutes she finished and with a smile and a wave he left, balancing his book, dango and tea all the way to the training grounds while he sat down with a slight groan next to his tree. "Note to self: figure out new way to transport dango. Carrying sticks in your mouth hurts. He plucked the dango off his stick one by one as he thought about his current predicament. If he couldn't control his chakra now there was no way he could with a jutsu. Suddenly in mid pluck he had an epiphany. Quickly eating the rest of his dango and finishing his tea he walked up the tree to gather another leaf pile so he could put his theory to the test. Within his core, he changed his chakra into wind chakra and sending it to his left hand. But as he did so, he tried to narrow the space it had to move, opting for his thumb as it was directly against the stem. The wind chakra resisted, and managed to escape through to some of his other fingers as jagged slashes appeared throughtout his leaf. However, they were much lesser than before, something very notable it terms of progress. "Now we're on to something, he said, picking up another leaf, putting more and more force into the restraints of his wind chakra as less and less jagged slices began to appear. Then, he attempted it once more, forcing his wind chakra up a tight path up his thumb. A single line shot through his leaf and when he let go, it was blown way by the wind in two pieces, bisected at the stem. He shot up and cheered in victory, elated at his sucess but quickly sobered himself as he opened up his scroll once more, poring over it to make sure he had missed nothing. He then stood up, sent chakra towards his arms and performed the Substitution Jutsu. He appeared a few feet away, the Log now in his place. Grunting, he dragged the Log into the center of the clearing, where he got formalities out of the way. " I am sorry o great Log, but I must use you as a tool in my quest for new jutsu. Please forgive me." with that he stood a few feet away from the log and finally began the jutsu mastering process. As per the instructions, he focused chakra in his core changing it's nature to wind and sending it up to his mouth. Performing the handseals, his cheeks puffed up as he shouted, "Wind Style: Great Breakthrough!", causing a light breeze that rustled the leaves that scattered the leaves on the ground. Facepalming himself Makussu groaned and restarted the process, adding more and more chakra to his jutsu to the point where he realized that while now twigs and rocks were flying, the Log refused to budge. So what was it? Suddenly, he had an idea. Changing the nature of his chakra within his core and sending it upwards, he tried applying a similar funnel like the one he used when cutting the leaf. Suddenly, the same chakra amount became much more powerful, due to less wind being wasted, as larger stones shifted a few inches backwards. He repeated the process once more, tightening his funnel so that now the stones were moving a few feet. The log still stood resolute, refusing to budge against the power of the winds force. Determined, he corralled his chakra into the tightest passage he could, flew through the hand seals and yelled, " Wind Style:Great Breakthrough!," as the log flew a few feet back teetered dangerously and finally toppled on
It's side, bested by the power of the winds. "Oh how the mighty have fallen," he said solemnly eyeing the fallen log. The he started barking with laughter. He had done it! He, Makussu Koutaishi the Genin, had just learned his first C-Rank technique! Not to mention without help! He quickly snapped himself out of it in order to stop that train of thoughts. Only bad things could happen to a ninja with a swelled head and he did not intend to acquire one. After a respectful bow to the Log he headed back to the tree where he picked up his book and litter, not wanting to dirty his training grounds and set off towards the nearest garbage can and then from there to the library. He then suddenly stopped, saluting the setting sun out of habit as it disappeared. As the sun grew old and the day blended into night Makussu Koutaishi headed home a stronger Genin. Nothing was going to get in his day, because one day he would find his nindo and he would protect konoha! That's a promise of a lifetime!

Word count 2105

+Wind Style: Great Breakthrough

+10 stat points
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Working out Wind Empty Re: Working out Wind

Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:50 pm
bump
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:01 pm
bump
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:32 pm
bump
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:37 pm
Approved, dreadfully sorry for the wait, this clearly was overlooked. Have a nice evening.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum