Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
137 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wanted: The Spirit of Cooperation (NK) - Page 3 Empty Re: Wanted: The Spirit of Cooperation (NK)

Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:41 pm
Haru watched as Bar pulled a Rock Lee and instantly lost interest in Youta as Takeo appeared. Weak. He was looking forward to teasing Youta a little more using Bar. Maybe he’d come back around to this later. Haru worried a little as he realized that the Lord Tenkage would surely be swamped by fangirls, like a pop singer yet to hit puberty, when they heard that he was here. Hell, he sure had the haircut to pull it off.

”Hey Boss.” Haru said nonchalantly, hands in his pockets. He honestly didn’t know why he was still here. No offence to any parties involved, but this had pretty much turned into the equivalent of hanging out with your boss and a bunch of his kids. He had other stuff he wanted to do.

”Alright, I’ve gotta go. Important ninja stuff. See ya.” He said to nobody in particular, heading for the door, towards the bar in town.

(Exit)

(Sorry guys, got busy irl, didn't wanna slow the topic down. Might join back later)
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 13970

Wanted: The Spirit of Cooperation (NK) - Page 3 Empty Re: Wanted: The Spirit of Cooperation (NK)

Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:34 pm
It seemed that whatever the two Hyuuga were doing had been interrupted by his appearance. While the unknown one had responded to his greeting casual enough, the moment he realised who Takeo actually was he seemed to fanboy slightly. Takeo smirked in amusement to the initial reaction, though that faded when the boy began his spiel about the club. While he talked Takeo took a quick glance around the room, he doubted that this club had any more members than the ones in the room presently. His eyes fell upon Youta about halfway through the mini-speech. Seemed the girl wasn't entirely thrilled with him being in the room, or maybe it was just the way the other boy was acting. His gaze was drawn back to the boy when he finished speaking. He examined the boy slowly, looking him up and down before fishing his hand into his pockets. He produced a small bag which he promptly tossed to the boy. "Enjoy." 5170 ryo in total, that'd probably give them enough to buy something at least semi-decent. "This club thing then. I'll take it then th-" He paused when Haru made his exit, replying with a casual farewell before continuing, "That you..two are the only members?" He pondered if Haru was actually apart of this, it did seem like his style after all. The ANBU seemed rather fond of this team business. Takeo himself, not so much.
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18

Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:29 pm
Altar was idly walking down the street, when he saw a small, crudely crafted cardboard sign hanging over a doorway to the training towers. Well, that was intriguing. He hadn't heard of anything happening there. Well, seeing as he had nothing better to do, Altar walked into the doorway, just in time to catch someone rushing out. he managed to catch a glimpse of the face, one he recognized as Haru Hyuuga. He wanted to call out a greeting, but Haru seemed busy, so he let him slide for now. Besides, Haru looked to be hellbent on something. Knowing him, it was probably going to get hammered.

Anywho, Altar walked through the doorway, and immediatly saw three people in the room together. Two of them stood out to him. One was Youta, a girl he had met before, but never really talked to. She seemed nice enough, but getting the opportunity to talk to her would probably help shed some light on her disposition. Next was Takeo, the tenkage. He had met and talked to Takeo once, and it had not ended pleasantly. He had ended up locked in a jail cell with a broken arm, talking to a man who had revealed himself to be Xyxer. The last boy in the room, Altar didn't know. He seemed to be young enough, probably of about Genin level, like himself. Looking around the room, Altar noticed pamphlets scattered across a table, advertising the tech shop nearby.

Altar would nod to each person in turn, his form of greeting, and would move to lean against the wall, looking around the room a bit more. Once he was satisfied, he would open his mouth, finally ready to speak about this.

"So, anyone mind telling me just what i've stumbled into here? I see some familiar faces, but the purpose just isn't locking for help. I'm phoning a friend for this one." Altar would say, his mischievous smirk growing on his face.
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:04 pm
Bar staggered slightly under the weight of the bag, his jaw pretty much hitting the floor once he realized his good fortune. Bar kow-towed, "Thank you, Tenkage!" Bar was disappointed that not only did Haru claim that he was not Bar's teacher, he also left without teaching Bar another Gentle Fist technique. Oh well, Youta was a Chuunin, even if he was pretty sure she hated his guts now.

With that in mind, Bar stammered lamely, "I only just started the club an hour ago, I was really hoping that Goon and Altar-"

When who else should arrive! Bar returned the nod, and being a former grocery store clerk, had absolutely no problem repeating himself. "Welcome to the Spirit of Cooperation Club, sponsored by the Tenkage! I'm Bar Hyuuga, President. Here, we all try to work together, do missions together, trade jutsu, and get stronger for the benefit of Tengakure, hopefully while getting paid so we can afford to keep having club meetings and buy better gear." Bar gave his best former-grocery-store-clerk professional-smile.

"What's your name and specialty, if you don't mind me asking?"

Last edited by Barry the Wizard on Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Youta
Youta
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8050

Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:59 am
[This thread takes place before TNA finishes, so keep that in mind. Youta is not a Chuunin yet and anything else learned in the finale is not known.]

Youta expressionlessly observed as Bar received a bag of what seemed to be a considerable amount of money. Followed by Haru excusing himself and disappearing through the door. A change Youta did not appreciate much, as she was now left with two she had a rather negative disposition towards. If Altar had not entered pretty much as soon as Haru left, then she probably would have dodged this as well. Without saying a word she watched as the whole situation unfolded, as Bar replied to Takeo and then repeated his annoying rant for Altar. This time Youta's hand flinched only briefly as she was able to overcome the urge to cut the guy's throat open sooner than the last time. She only smiled as in the end Bar asked about specialty, he opinion of that had not changed from what it was a few minutes ago when he asked her the same question. For a moment she wondered what would have happened if Altar was the first to come and she arrived later, they would probably not have had that confrontation. Or who knows, she was yet to understand how some people's minds worked.

For now she decided to stick around and see how this progresses. It may still be worth it.

2522 w.
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:50 pm
[Seems the posting order in this topic is pretty fucked already, so i'm gonna post now, then sit and watch the fireworks happen. Sorry for skipping over you, Tak.]

Altar looked at Bar in semi-disbelief. Had he really just asked those questions? Had those words really left his mouth? Altar was trying to decide if he was being funny, or just plain stupid. There was one major thing wrong with what he had just said, and Altar definitely bristled at them. So Altar would look to Bar, a look of disbelief plastered on his face.

"Don't ever ask those kinds of questions. Don't get too friendly and personal with those you don't know. It might come back to bite you in the ass later on. And besides, it sounds like you're trying to creep on whoever it is, and some questions are better left found than said. You'd do well to remember this, Bar. Friends betray and stab you in the back. Strangers attack, and never got the knife in the first place." Altar would say, going on a bit of a tirade, going off on Bar. He had asked an ignorant question. You never got that familiar with those you didn't know. Not here and now, at least.

Last edited by Altar Shinkou on Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 13970

Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:10 pm
Takeo had to refrain from bursting into laughter at the exchange between Altar and Bar. He did manage to restrain the urge, managing to keep it down to a small smirk. While the two went about with the conversation he made his way over towards the sofa, he wondered who went and but that in here, and sat on one of it's arms. "I see you didn't bleed to death or catch a cold then." He said to Youta, referencing the time in which he had abandoned her on the rooftop. Takeo reminded himself to not make a habit out of doing that, he didn't want an angry mob after him for mistreating their kids. He grimaced at the thought of it, nothing worse than getting swamped by a mob of angry parents.
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:18 am
(Dammit, I went full retard Naruto. Oh, well.)

Bar looked at Altar, then back to Youta, drawing connections. The next time he looked at Altar again, his Byakugan had activated. "Someone needs to go back to the Academy, but I'm not sure if it's you two or me. I recall one of my History lessons, and the teacher had asked us, What is a village? Does it mean nothing to you, that everyone in this room is wearing the Tengakure headband, or do you regard everyone, even the shadow in the corner, as a potential enemy? Why come to a club that calls itself the Spirit of Cooperation, if you had none of that spirit within you? Go on, be a Missing-nin, then. What is the point of living in this Hell called existence? So you can hone your skills, and bring hell to someone else? Go away, seal yourself in an impenetrable room, and die alone. SOME of us want to make the world a better, more peaceful place. SOME of us aren't after power for power's sake, when we could use it to PROTECT, instead. One day, I'm going to be the next Naruto Uzumaki. From what I see with my Byakugan, this world sorely needs one. You going to join me or you gonna leave? Your choice."
Youta
Youta
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8050

Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:40 am
Youta leaves.

2524 w.
[Exit, +12 stats, 1275 w. towards mastering utility Gale Palm, 1249 w. towards training Seigan stage 3]
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen

Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:12 pm
Altar would look to Bar, his eyes flashing with anger. This boy was probably one of the most stupid, arrogant, hypocritical and self loving people he'd ever had the displeasure of meeting. Just who in the hell did he think he was? He needed to be taught a lesson, and badly at that.

However, the last time he had attempted to teach someone a lesson and Takeo had been there, he had stopped the attack and Altar had ended up with a broken arm. Not exactly something he wished to relive. And so, he'd just use his words this time. But that didn't mean he wouldn't beat this snot nosed brat to within an inch of his life if he crossed him again when no one was looking...

"You are a fucking fool. You pretend to be wise and act like you know all, but in reality you don't know anything. You don't know how the world works. You can't seem to see just how things are, so let me break it down for you. This world is cruel. It will drag you into the worst hell you can imagine, and then some. People are cruel. They will stab you in the back for their own gain, and leave you for dead for bragging rights. We live in a dog eat dog world, where the big boys survive and those with no fight in them die horribly. Trust in that world is meant to be earned, not given. You can't expect that everyone is just going to tell you all about their secrets right off the bat. If you do, then you're just as naive as the person you're trying to emulate. And on top of that, instead of trying to understand all this, asking me why I wouldn't tell you, you answer me with abrasiveness, aggression and self-righteousness. You don't try to understand why I feel like I do about our situation, instead you immediately jump to defend your stand point because to you, it's the only one you can see. Face the real world. You're blinded by a false ambition and your own damned self-righteousness. You need to grow up and accept reality. Oh, and moreso, don't presume I want to inflict the hell i've lived through on other people. I want to protect people just as badly as you do, probably more, because I know what this world is like, and i've lived through it. You just pretend you know. So you know what, I think I will leave. When you've grown up and come to realize all the mistakes you've made, and that you CAN be wrong, come talk to me, and MAYBE, you'll have earned my respect. But right now, you're at the bottom. And trust me, it's a long climb up." Altar would say, his eyes keeping their angry flare through his entire rant. Damn, it felt good to chew him out.

And with his little return tirade over, Altar would walk to the doorway, leaving just as swiftly as he had come in. 

~Exit, TWC: 1047~
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum