Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 5:02 pmMegami KuogaMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Bleh posts Empty Bleh posts

Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:33 pm
Toma had returned to Sanctuary expecting Den to be pissed that he hadn't gone to any of the villages, but instead he just told him to go to the Island Village and that he meant it that time. Dciding not to piss off Den, Toma teleported to the mainland as close as he coudl to Shima, and then he went to work.

Toma would appear at the specified place and time on a giant raft, moving slowly towards the crazy storm that seemed to be around the area. Instead of simple logs Toma had actually used trees that he had broken the trunk of and then ripped most of the branches off. Hoping that the storm would let up or that the villager leader would appear on some giant boat, Toma waited for something to happen, so he would know why he wa supposed to travel to this location.
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

Bleh posts Empty Re: Bleh posts

Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:12 pm
It was time. The small corridor around Naoki would be travelling with him as he was walking through the storm. For a while now this was put into practice and it was not the first for him, but the view was spectacular as always. The storm calming some fifty meters from him, the waves becoming near non-existent, wind a pleasant breeze, yet outside this tranquility wind roared carrying beats of thunder, water splattered into the air and streaks of lightning lit the sky every few seconds. Outside the tunnel walking on water like this would be impossible, waves would grab you and wind would throw you underwater.

In a moment the tunnel opened on the outer wall of the storm and Naoki saw a young man riding a self made raft. Approaching him, the Uchiha would leave the storm, the tunnel closing behind him momentarily. "Hey there, would you be Denkiteki's assistant?"
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:40 am
Toma saw a guy walk out of the storm, except there wasn't a storm around him. It was weird, but toma decided to just accept it. As strange as Den sometimes thought Sanctuary was, this 'real world' was so much stranger.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that." Toma hopped out of his raft and stood on the water. He looked to be about 14, maybe 15 years old. He had blonde hair that was all over the place, and his build made him look scrawny. He was wearing a simple T-shirt and jeans, but his weapon pouch was attached to his belt at his right hip. Toma also had bandages wrapped around his head, covering his right eye. The bandages were white, they had just recently been applied before Toma had left. He really needed an eye patch or something.

"So, are we gonna walk through there?" Toma said, pointing at the storm. He guessed it wouldn't be to bad as long as the guy somehow made the storm not exist near them or whatever he had done.
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:01 pm
Naoki would further inspect the boy as he replied. The ninja pouch would not slip past the Uchiha's dark grey eyes and when the blonde assistant jumped off the raft and stood on water, there was no longer a question if he was a ninja, on top of it the chakra he radiated suggested him to be stronger than most of the Jounins back in the village. Yes, this seemed like someone who could be Denkiteki's assistant, sadly there was no real way to make sure he had no ill intentions, but Naoki was already prepared to make this gamble when he sent out the invitation.

Shimagakure's leader himself wore black linen mostly, his top was blue with black and silver ornaments and the whole picture was completed with his nearly black hair flying in the wind of the storm. But on his face a smile would appear after the boy's question, for some reason he felt a sympathy for him, like a senior to a youngster. "Yes, we will enter the same way I came out. That is the only way past this storm." Except teleportation, but he would not mention that, it was something he hoped to fix in the future. With that, unless there were other questions or he was to be stopped somehow, Naoki would turn to the storm and make a handseal to create the corridor for them to return.

If the boy followed him into the gap, once the were in Naoki would inquire. "So, what kind of person is Denkiteki? I assume with your work you get to travel a lot?"
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:13 pm
Toma nodded as Naoki explained they had to walk through, well hopefully the guy would make... oh yep, there was that strange corridor again. where the water was fine and there was no storms.

Toma followed Noaki through the gap, glad that he had a lot of chakra because he felt like this would be a long walk, and even though water walking didn't take much it would probably take a bit to get to wherever this island was.

Toma didn't know what to say when Naoki asked about Den, he felt that Den wouldn't like it if he ragged on him like he normally did in person, plus he didn't actually think Den sucked, he just liked messing with him.

"Um... he's a nice enough guy I suppose. A couple of his friends have died recently though, and he took it kinda hard. I get to travel a bit ya, though Den gets annoyed because whenever he sends me for things I usually get sidetracked." Toma wondered if his answer was sufficient, or if Naoki would have further questions. He might ask about the dead friends, or he might not, Toma didn't know.
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:31 pm
Naoki had experienced loss himself and he knew it was not his place to ask about the friends, even if the guy knew. However the outside world quite interested him, so he decided to try and get the boy to tell him more. "You must have seen some amazing things then, if you care to share any..." If Den's assistant did share, or not, Naoki would then say "Well, I hope my village leaves a good memory as well." and with that he would gesture at the end of the corridor.

They would leave the storm, a black wall of rotating clouds, with the portal closing behind them, and approach the village. There was some contrast here, like the temperature for example, it was immediately warmer inside and the sun seemed to shine brighter than outside, of course within the storm there was no sun at all. Normally, to enter the village after passing the storm barrier one would go for the harbor, but this was an exception, their passage was booked and without a ship they did not really need to dock, so Naoki instead led him towards one of the beaches, where already he could see people enjoying themselves in the water and on the sand.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:19 am
Toma attempted to think of a decent story worth telling.

"Well, recently I was out in Bear Country, not for a mission for Den I just wanted to see if they had a bunch of bears to cause the country to be named that. Anyway, so I'm relaxing on a beach after looking for a few hours, and I see a boat. Some crazy guy was sailing a broken down boat that looked like it was about to sink any moment, and the guy beaches the boat not 50 meters away from me. Then I try talking to him and all of the sudden he stops responding, it was the weirdest thing!" Toma hoped that would seem interesting, as off the top of his head that was the first thing he could think of.

As they finally passed through the storm Toma felt the temperature change, and saw that this place was actually quiet gorgeous. He actually stopped for a moment, looking at all of the beaches and how bright the sun was, all of the people seemingly having a good time. "I think it will."Referring to Naoki saying that he hoped that the village left a good memory.
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:56 pm
Naoki remained silent as he listened to the boy tell of his adventure. Rather than the weird scenario explained, boy's manner of speaking appeared more interesting to the Uchiha, but he did not let it show, instead simply kept walking until they were at the beaches, finally able to walk without constantly focusing chakra to their feet. This island was one of the smaller outer islands and had mostly civilian housing on it, they would cross is rather fast and get to another. Naoki was leading the boy towards his office, but their way would take them through one of the most open areas in the village on one of the larger islands. Here they would stop, in this open field a group of people worked on something and as soon as they saw Naoki they would approach to ask his advice. In fact, what they were working on was Naoki's own project, which he thought of after reading Denkiteki's reply. It was a summoning site, to assist with summoning people.

Two men would approach Naoki with some designs in hands, he would look them over, give a couple notes, corrections, thank them and tell them to carry on. Making the site itself will probably cost some money and it was possible it will not be needed or helpful to summon Denkiteki, but it was important that the workers got it right, because it was something that could definitely be used well. A few kids would also approach Naoki, who would smile at them, but not really wanting to deal with them right now would instead provide a better attraction and send a few sunflies out, for the kids to chase around. Walking a bit aside he would turn to Toma, assuming the boy followed him all this way, and point at the half-complete summoning site which would most likely be done in a day or two. He assumed the boy knew what it was for. "Well, what do you think? Will that be helpful to summon Denkiteki? Also what do you think of the village?"

969 w.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:01 pm
Toma looked around constantly while they walked, looking at the smaller island and then later the large field of the next. It seemed like the people there were working on something, but he didn't know exactly what.

Toma kept looking at the site while men were talking to Naoki, though he did turn to look at the strange things of light that Naoki sent some kids after, was that some low rank jutsu that this village leader had picked up somewhere? Whatever it was it looked pretty cool. Toma's attention was drawn away from the firefly looking things when Naoki asked him if the strange thing would help with summoning Den. He also asked what Toma thought of the village so far.

"hm?" Toma looked confused for a moment, as he had forgotten about the site when watching the balls of light, but he quickly realized what was going on and answered the man's question, "No, Den won't need any help getting here, as soon as he's done dealing with that illness he got he should be heading here." Toma didn't realize that he had accidentally revealed that the illness Den was studying was actually one he himself had contracted, instead he went on to talk about the village, "It feels very nice here. Seems a lot.... happier? Than most villages I've been too." It had taken Toma a moment to think of a work to describe the seemingly cheerier atmosphere of the village.
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:46 am
Naoki did not comment on the news that Den was the one with the illness, something the boy gave away apparently without realizing. The Uchiha was also somewhat curious as to what method would the man use to arrive here, if not regular summoning. After hearing the assistant's thoughts about his village however Naoki would say "I think it may be because of the climate here. It is not as tough as most other villages have, like the extremes such as Yukigakure and Sunagakure, which I hear are covered in snow or sand. Also, I have not heard of any other village having a defense such as ours. It would be quite a feat to breach it, as you have seen. And that too I think helps the village's morale."

One more time Naoki would look at the Summoning Site in progress of making. This evening it should be done, he will probably come to check up on it once more, but he expected a no-problem work-complete report on his desk tomorrow morning. He would start walking again, offering the boy to come with him, he was going in the direction of his office. "I just realized I did not actually introduce myself to you, unless Den told you my name. I'm Naoki Gekou. Will you tell me your name?" On their way there, Naoki's sent sunflies would return to him after having lost their undergrown pursuers.

1205 w.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum