Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Lava Monkey wanderings - Page 2 Empty Re: Lava Monkey wanderings

Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:17 am
"I think that should be a priority.  Information, can stab deeper than many knives.  I only hope they struggle, at least a little"  He said smiling.  He was prepared to leave later that day if necessary, however the talk of trianing did intrigue him.

"I could stand some training, a spar perhaps?"  If Sankou agreed he would lead both of them to the training pit.  Once there, the area that was laden with workers would clear.  On his last visit here, he had slain no less than 12 others to make room for his own, training.  The normal villager meant nothing to Taios.  Only power mattered, and if they had none then they were nothing except insects.

Standing around 5 meters from his partner, Taios would take up a stance.  Of course, if they were going to spar.  His stance would be with his fists up and feet slightly spread.  One forward one slightly back and shoulder length apart to create a base.  In all, it would appear like how a boxer would stand.  "Don't go easy on me."  He would say from his stance.  After some thought he would announce "The first move is yours."

"BEST NOT LOOSE THAT TEMPER OF YOURS, OR YOU WILL BE MAKING THE TRIP ALONE."  The Yonbi chuckled.  It was the first time he had spoken today, but apperantly he had been watching all the same.  His words held discontent, and it was clear that this was not a warning of protection, instead an interjection of insult.  Taios ignored the behemoth for now.  No reason to provoke him.
Sankou Koitaishi
Sankou Koitaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:58 am
" Well if we are torturing them i have the perfect method of doing so....i don't think someone would like to experience the brand of paper cuts i can give to someone. Blood will be everywhere, but they will suffer long enough to give us the answers we leave, then whatever happens is up to....well you since you're the impromptu leader of the band at the moment," a silent smile began to trigger upon his face as the thought of informational torture played in his mind, although the clean up would be catastrophic the fun that came with it however, would be the best thing about it.

Seeing as Taois had agreed to do some sparring between the two of them, Sankou would nod in agreeance before following suit behind the younger teammate. Though they were heading right back towards the training pit, an area he was just in the prior day, he could not help but notice the amount of skulls that had been littering the land during their travels. If this was always how this land had been he should have came here sooner.

Watching the workers clear at the mere sight of Taois made a smile play upon his face as he grinned slightly," Well look who has a power of fear in this area...if i didn't know any better it would seem you made one of them piss themselves," his laughter was loud enough to shake the ground, although his eyes locked onto one of the worked and grinned before sliding down into the pit five meters from Taios.

Since the first move was his, he would start by activating his Dance of the Shikigami, his body shimmering before turning into thin sheets of paper which were in reality just forms of his chakra. Large three meter wings begun to spread from his back as he willed five pieces of paper to float in front of him before turning into paper shuriken. These five shuriken which had the properties of their steel counter parts would careen towards Taios at the speed of 62, each shuriken aiming for a different area. Two would aim for his arms, Two for his legs and of course one aiming for the center of his chest. Following the launch of the shurikens, they would be further propelled as Sankou clapped his hands, a strong gust of wind forming directly behind the shuriken's increasing their speed to 82. Since Saios had wanted him to not go easy on him, he was going to give it a hell of a start.

AP Used:

-15 for Dance of the Shikigami
-10 for Paper Shuriken
-20 for Gale Palm

Shuriken Sharpness- 30

250-45 = 205 AP remaining

Links:
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22386-v6-dance-of-the-shikigami#171195
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22385-v6-paper-shuriken#171196
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22515-v6-wind-release-gale-palm?highlight=Gale+Palm

Current Speed: 71

[2208]
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:41 pm
How long had it been since he stood here.  In the training pit with an opponent who could actually fight back.  The bones of the scum still littered this place.  How many had he slain for being weak......not enough judging by the pieces of shit still looking in on their fight.  As the shurikens began to make their way towards him, Taios could feel his body and chakra pulling out the Yonbi from within.  A faint growl could be heard as he did this, however in his mind a simple phrase was uttered, "Deal with it or break out....."

His body immediately began to change.  Black as rock, yet with cracks running through his skin revealing magma beneath. He had learned the earth spear at a young age, and had only taken that knowledge to improve it.  By mastering it, he created his own jutsu.  The lava spear.  Each shuriken would make contact only to be incinerated.  Not being strong enough to pierce his flesh.  HIs rage began to come out, he had tapped into the Yonbi and while the beast could not break free its influence started to poor inside his mind.  Eyes growing wider, he meant to slam his hands on teh ground to summon forth a volcano.  It would surely have killed everyone in the area, if not for a certain messanger.

"TAIOS TAIOS YOU HAVE BEEN REQUESTED!!!"  At the words Taios turned on his heal still crouched.  A ham sized fist connected with the chin of this messenger......and continued up with it long past the height of the boy.  Looking down at the headless body, he allowed the lava spear to retreat.  Catching the message he began to read.  A grin covering his face.  Looking towards Sankou who was probably confused he let out a barking laugh.  

"I think this match needs to be on hold.  I know where we are going."  With that he would toss the note in the air and let Sankou catch it.  Before moving towards the leader building of Funkagakure.

(TWC 2070 towards lava spear. I know I don't have it, just training it.)

Exit

note is [url= http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t25683-shinobi-alliance]This[/url]
Sankou Koitaishi
Sankou Koitaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:46 pm
Well as the current events stood his attack was well on its way to breaking into this partner, not that he was meant to do so, but when this was a spar with an insane person well you had to pull away the punch and insert a blade where your fist was! The shuriken made their way to their destination aided by none other than the elusive wind, but were foiled by their dreaded foe...wait was that lava? Something had been....going on here and this was starting to concern the young fucked up in the head male to the point where he would quizzically scratch his head and murmur," Well that's not fair," frowning a bit he prepared himself for the onslaught. What he thought was going to be an attack turned out to be someone getting their head smashed in as he witnessed a very unfortunate messenger get their head shoryuken'd into the air. Shaking his head for a moment he would float into the air and catch the letter, reading over it before smiling," Well well...looks like we are going to have some fun finally," floating with glee he would head towards the next destination and see what would happen.

2410 ending word and exiting

So thats 12 stats and 2400 words towards...meh i'll put it towards a jutsu i'm about to make if that's possible.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum