Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 5:02 pmMegami KuogaMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
53 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kazuraba Rouenta
Kazuraba Rouenta
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A Simple Family Outing (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Simple Family Outing (Open)

Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:39 am
Kazuraba was having quite a bit of fun fighting with his brethren! It had been quite a while since he had to use his brains as well as his brawns to try and figure out his fight. As that silence started to overtake the battle-area, he'd stop for a bit, the strain on his eyes becoming a bit bothersome. He blinked a couple times behind the shield of a tree, two tears falling from each of his eyes as they automatically cleaned themselves out. He needed to train his bloodline skill more. Much, much more. He almost got his leg skewered, however, from not looking where he was stepping. If not for the humming of chakra and the sound of an object moving through the air, he would have lost this bout. Though, in a stunning display of athleticism, he did a full jumping roll to the middle of the canopy, shifting from roll to stance in mid-momentum, his feet digging into the ground.

He just managed to get his eyes locked on his brethren, having focused on where that arrow had come from based off of where he had a general direction of the noise. If not for his enhanced eyes and trained senses from hunting, he may have been blindsided by the attack. Though, this was not the case.

If Riku thought that Kazuraba just had striking in his arsenal, then the next technique would surprise him. Instead of moving away from the strike and risk getting hurt by the blade, at the apex of the strike, he'd move closer to his brethren, the outer part of his wrist resting against his brethren's attacking wrist, not yet intercepting it but moving as if he couldn't stop the attack in time. In a quick flash of rotational movement, he'd move that left, resting wrist down against the left wrist of his brethren, knocking the wrist down and away so that the force would cause the left side of his body to want to go down, his hand rotating to a more comfortable, palm-down position as he kept pushing on that left wrist of his opponent's hand. Kazu's right hand moved up against the upper chest of his brethren and making him 'flow' along with the momentum that Riku already had gained instead of trying to parry him and risk an attack from that second blade. His hips and waist turned, that body of his moving to the outside of Riku's left side, trying not to be in the way of a secondary attack from that other sword. If this technique would work, his brethren would find himself quite head-over-heels and spinning out of control towards a nearby tree about a meter or so away, like a wheel moving down a hill.

Edit: Word count [4122]
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:38 pm
As Riku continued to launch forward towards his brother he did not take into account what else he would have up his sleeve, and what would happen next would be his fault entirely. Once Kazuraba had a firm press against his wrist, Riku's body would begin to follow through the motions and begin to spin erratically and uncontrollably until he was about a few inches from the tree his body was going towards. With the motion it would have been near impossible for him to simply stop and retaliate so instead he used this moment to use his blades. Sticking the both of them into the ground when his body was turned towards the soil of the earth, he would jab his blades into it and slow his descent, stopping with his back against the tree, his mind still in a daze as he spoke," Did not expect you to do something like that...swear you were cheating at this point, using something that i would not be able to predict," he was acting a bit like a child, but he would stand up and reform his bow slowly but knowing that this fight was far from over....well he was going to need a bit more of an edge.

Pointing his bow towards the body of his brethren he would pull the drawstring back creating a chakra arrow...but now he would attempt to change the battle into his own domain. He knew of the doton element and its usage in the art of the Rouenta, but an easy use of keeping himself hidden, Riku would attempt to use this element to hold himself down as he created a large arrow," Last round....let's see if you can take this," releasing the arrow, the pressure of shooting it alone caused Riku's body to lurch backwards as the small restraints that he had made with his earth chakra broke and sent him further into the tree. Most if not all of his chakra reserves were used in the creation of his arrows so if Kaz dodged the arrow that would be it for the spar.

Dropping to his knees he would lean onto the tree and laugh, deactivating his doujutsu and looking over to Kaz," Looks like you break our little tie for the moment...only because of that one move you had pulled. Although after this we should come back with some new techniques and see who can really do some damage, after all...with just the basics were on par essentially, but with our own abilities...were talking about a good long fight," closing his right eye he would wonder if he could actually unlock their clan's true potential and continue on the path of a leader, although he would technically be the first one in his generation to actually unlock the Rouenta clan's prized element, he didn't know what he would do after that. For now he would simply recover and rest while speaking to Kaz until he felt as if it was time for him to go home.

[4357]
Kazuraba Rouenta
Kazuraba Rouenta
Citizen

Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:38 pm
(I apologize for the wait. Been having computer problems.)

Kazuraba was panting lightly, his knees aching a bit from both the kinetic linking stress they had to go through as well as the switching low stances that he had to go through to be able to do the kind of techniques he had been doing. His eyes were screaming in pain from the overuse of his dojutsu after such a long time of inactivity. His vision looked a bit hazy. Maybe he was pushing his dojutsu a bit too far to try and counter the abilities of his brethren. They were, however, very close when it came to just about everything. He looked over to his brethren, who managed to stop himself before he went crashing into a tree. He grinned, deciding not to go after them, as to keep a bit of space between the two of them in case his brother-in-arms tried to do something sneaky. "Well, Brother, you haven't seen my training regiments." He said simply, stretching out his legs a little bit and rolling his shoulders. "I assure you, I have much more in store than just that. That, in comparison, is a grain of sand in the desert." He said, getting back into a much higher stance as he waited a bit to see what his brother would do.

The arrow was, however, quite the surprise. He bent his knees a bit and moved in a tight zig-zag fashion as the arrow flew past him. He didn't have enough momentum or speed to move out of the way entirely. It took a good chunk of his flesh from his side, a grunt of pain coming from the shinobi as he rolled to the side, almost completely losing his balance and going headfirst into a tree. He managed to dig his hands into the ground and come to a stop, a deep pant coming from him as he looked to his archer-of-a-teammate. "That was quite the surprise as well." He said, his dojutsu activating as he rubbed at his injured right side. He clenched the muscle that was still there, grunting deeply as the tensing of the muscle to such a degree caused the blood flow to slow.

He tied up his wound a bit to make sure the area wouldn't get too inflamed before he could get some healing done on it. "Good shot. I should've followed up when I had the chance." He said with a chuckle as he went over and plopped down beside his resting clansmen, his head laying against that tree-trunk. "I have quite a bit more in store, don't you worry. Including a new technique i'm trying to perfect." He said, closing his eyes so he could rest them. His stamina had just about given out, however.

[4590]
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:24 am
"Heh i wouldn't be much of a marksmen if i couldn't pull a surprise like that brother, after all i did have to wait until the last moment before i was capable of using it against you...so in all honesty it was more of a trial run than anything. And yeah...," chuckling he would lightly ding his brother in the arm," You should have followed up when you had the chance, because you would have finally had a win under your belt....but i guess now its just for the fun isn't it?," shortly after he would chuckle before coughing slightly, his body needing a much needed rest after a small fight like this...well it would seem that he needed to train his physical body more than his bow now a days. With the sweat dripping down his face he would look over to his partner, his own eyes still activated although with one of his eyes closed it looked as if he was struggling just to keep the doujutsu activated.

Slowly he would steady his breath before standing up and closing his eyes, the bloodline of his clan deactivating and his grey eyes would soon return as he looked down to Kazuraba and nodded," We should probably get you to the medics of the clan so they can take care of your body...unless of course you want to go to those "beautiful" nurses in the Takigakure Hospital?," his brow knitting a bit before sitting his bow onto his back. With all of the training today he was going to need a long hot soak in their hot springs before thinking of doing anymore training...maybe he could simply take his training to the next step so that he could harness his clan's true potential or rather the other aspect of it. 

More decisions that he could want to hope for, he'd consult himself at a later time before making any decisions that could potentially lead to the less than expected consequences, but there was always the mastered state of the Ruichi that he had yet to unlock. With that he would smile and look back to Kazuraba," Well how about we make a little wager brother? I'll master something of our clan...and you master something else, and when we do we will meet back up here and see who has the best skill. The loser has to simply do a single task for the winner, sound good?," the grey eyes sat upon his brother idly, waiting and expecting an answer benefiting of the other young clan member. Of course with the both of them being Genin, there was only so much that the two of them could actually master...but with the right tactics, they could each have an ace or two up their own sleeve.

Holding out his hand he would wait for the answer of his brother whether good or bad before helping him up if he hadn't already stood up and speaking the phrase even if Kazuraba did not answer him," Well then until our next spar...hopefully we can come back with some more technique's so our fights aren't too dull and stagnant. After all i would like to fight you with more than just this bow sometimes...after all i am the weapons path of our clan, so why not dabble in a few more arts no?," releasing his brother's hand he would turn around and jump into the nearest tree before looking back down to his brother and smiling," Till then Kazuraba, keep on training until we can decide a clear victor," with that he would use some of the remaining chakra of his to perform the body flicker technique, disappearing into the voliage to head towards the village. Feeling his right side he would shrug lightly and smile," Son of a bitch got me better than i had originally thought...if that would have went on for a little be longer....he might have actually won," the small thought playing in his head as he headed back to the village.

Exit
Final Word count: 5039

3450 towards doujutsu mastery (Previously 1550/5000) making it mastered

1550 going towards Earth Element ( 3050/4000 )

and 25 stats
Icarus
Icarus
Citizen

Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:50 am
APPROVED
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum