Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

New Horizon? (OPEN, ECHO's ORDERS)

+7
Giera
Echo Uchiha
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Kaien
Mr. Pink <3
Kuro Hozuki
Kiru
11 posters
Go down
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

New Horizon? (OPEN, ECHO's ORDERS) - Page 5 Empty Re: New Horizon? (OPEN, ECHO's ORDERS)

Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:01 am
Mitsui's fear dissipated as he saw that clearly, he was not the person who started this fight. Mitsui thought that joining would be a fruitless idea and the fact that a bunch of people are already interested in fighting made Mitsui exasperated. Mitsui decided to sit back and watch the show. He was very surprised that anybody would be foolish enough to fight the man Echo. Mitsui wondered what he would do. He thought about maybe joining the fight, or maybe he could try to stop them. Mitsui ended up settling for neither since he decided to do nothing about it since if he joined the fight, he would also be beat up and if he tried to stop 3 people from fighting Echo, the same thing would happen. Mitsui ended up standing still and watching.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

New Horizon? (OPEN, ECHO's ORDERS) - Page 5 Empty Re: New Horizon? (OPEN, ECHO's ORDERS)

Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:53 pm
A water clone is formed and sent to flank him, moving so agonizingly slow that Echo just sighs and shakes his head. The arms cease there beating as soon as he's knocked unconscious, before snaking around the Wolf and lifting him up and pulling him over being careful not to damage him further.
He passes him over to the water clone brat since he seems so ready to help and his eyes scan the others. "Well, if nobody else is feelin' froggy, congratulations...I'm gonna break down your weak ass bodies and build em up into perfect machines...I'm gonna break down any fear you have and replace it with cold logic and a will to survive...I'm gonna break down your insecurities and replace em with courage." He speaks, looking a bit bored as he attempts to pawn the Inuzuka off on the Water clone kid. "His technique was good, just needs a bit of refinement...And more brain to go with all that power." His tone is slightly thoughtful. "Let him know when he wakes up feeling like shit that he'll be getting tactics beaten into his head." He yawns once his aura dissipating now if all goes as planned. His eyes roam the area and he picks up the form of Agito....? The fuck is he doin' here...? Come to think of it, the rest of the Iwa Shinobi aren't supposed to be here for another day and a half...

Whatever, he'll deal with them in a bit, he gives a quick gestures towards Agito, telling him to scoot basically. He'll find him later, he's got other things he needs to take care of before catering to the whims of everyone of these wanna-be's that he's gonna turn into Grade-A badasses.
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8450

Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:57 pm
Echo or whoever please do a second post... Im using this round to regain consciousness
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:32 pm
Weak? Kiru absentmindedly rubbed one of his arms. He guessed he wasn't physically strong, but he could cut through something as hard as Maku's Susano'o which should count for something. Though if he had a Susano'o, Kiru wondered how much his swordsmanship would improve, if at all. Maybe he shouldn't have absentmindedly ignored Echo's last bit, but Kiru felt like he hadn't said anything life and death important. Seeing the crumpled heap that is Daiyuki, he went to go see if he could help his sad teammate. He was too impulsive. If he could refine that anger though, the spectre seal could feed off of it and make him stronger. Hopefully Kuro could heal him and Kiru would deliver Echo's message.
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8450

Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:52 am
Where was He? Everything black… Everything null… Daiyuki would be floating in the deep realm of his consciousness. His first thought was to flee as fast as he could. Yet something held him there. What this small dark place was his penance for not being able to see past his emotions. How had he failed? How had he entered into this abyss?

Daiyuki…. Something… no someone rang out from within the void. The dark aether in the realm started to mold itself into a being.  Daiyuki…. Do you fear me? The voice was faint but calming in a sense. The wolf boy had no choice but reply. “No” “Who are you” he would ask seemingly on edge.  I am…You…

“You are me?” Daiyuki thought to himself. “Yes I am what you could be” the voice interjected confirming to Daiyuki his thought were not his own.

The place in Daiyuki mind would phase or shift into a snow covered landscape. This place would be similar to that of Yukigakure’s tundra. Daiyuki felt at ease… He would sit crossed legged in the spacious area. The feeling of this was familiar. He had remembered when he approached Kira after learning of a friend death by her hands.

He was able to channel is inner self. The particular inner self allowed his feral nature bond with his clandestine like humanity. This time would be no different as it basically allowed his mind to repair itself after various traumatic experiences.

Daiyuki would allow the voice to guide him back to consciousness. The boy would slowly awaken. He would not be in a state of panic but rather a state of concern for his ninken would be laying motionless nearby a brush.
With a strained and staggered voice he would call out to the man whom proposed the question of what a shinobi was.

“I live to serve a tool please mold me and wield me as you see fit” Daiyuki would yet again plead his loyalty to another individual.

Daiyuki was also confident that he wouldn’t not be a beta for the rest of his life.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:20 am
[Where da people at?]
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:13 pm
(48 hours, I'll go now)

Kuro caught Daiyuki when he was handed over and stumbled back a bit under his weight, setting him doen to a sitting position, proping him up with his knee and looking him over. He breathed a sigh with relief when he woke up and helped him stand up again. "Yeah, well tools aren't really any good if they're broken. A boiling pot loses it's purpose if you put a hole in the bottom... sorry, you're my superior I probably shouldn't say stuff like that. Any scrapes?" Kuro looked him over a few times and smiled when he saw... minimal damage. Big scary Echo HAD only wanted to knock him unconcious, not break his bones or anything... though he still sounded like he wanted to.

That part about fear didn't bode well for Kuro either. Lots of stuff scared him. That usually kept him from being hurt though, able to turn to water upon having the anticipation of being hit. Besides, fear was an emotion people feel normally. If there was one thing Kuro knew, it was that emotions were like water and he wouldn't give any of them up. He just had to not let one overflow and take over in the wrong situation. "Well... Daiyuki's up and good, so I guess I'm all right with moving on. What are we going to do first?" Kuro smiled to Echo pleasantly, hoping he didn't get hit for smiling.
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 63250

Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:25 pm
-uhg my post got deleted during the rewind error-
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:57 pm
[Okay, make sure everyone gets their post in before you start skipping people unless you're directly in line to do so.]
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:07 am
Watching as further events unfolded and the declaration of their training was told to all that attended, Riku would return his gaze to Echo before speaking," If this is all you needed of me Sir, i shall return to my clan's compound for there are things that i need to take care of...unless you will me to stand by and wait," not really the insuborinate type he stood by and waited for Echo to give him orders or comfirmate his leave. If he were to be denied passage to leave, he would simply nod and stand by until the time in which he was allowed to be released, but the pressing matter of what this training would be consisted of vibrated through his head.

[Short post...sorry]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum