Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

Meeting with the Fox [Echo] - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting with the Fox [Echo]

Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:23 pm
Other Jutsu? Well if his blood wouldn't allow another to learn them then he wouldn't press the issue too much and would leave it as so. After desummoning the bakuton creatures and looking around he would he finally got the answer," The hospital would suffice perfectly, a quick get in and get out will allow us to...stay hidden like you said. With our records being destroyed, we can come back to here and train for a bit since our bodies will heal while we are doing so, and with that i can also aid you in learning Earth,"with that in mind he would watch Echo change his form even to where he could not pick up his chakra signature..weird. At any point he would snap his fingers and the two would disappear from the domain of Xanadu and outside of the hospital. Looking around the portal would close as soon as the two of the landed on the ground so that no one else would be able to see where the two of them came from. With a smile he would look up to the hospital," Alright, let's do this," walking into the hospital he would allow Echo to do all of the talking so that they could do it without a hassle
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:39 am
Echo walks in and with as much dignity as he can muster....
He walks up to the nearest female doctor and puts on quite a show, leading her into a surgery room with big black eyes sparkling with innocence and sweet words...And once Rokuro enters, he explains that he is being adopted in the clan, feeding the woman a sob story about his family disowning him and this being the final step to him becoming a member of a clan and being a powerful Shinobi...There allies from Iwagakure willing to help. At first the woman seems hesitant...but then the boy flashes a large stack of ryo...And her arguments are cast out. Echo informs her to skip any anesthetics and to keep this off records..She seems wary before Echo slaps down more money and her eyes burn with greed.

It's for a good cause, but he'll probably have to replace this greedy wench later..That was entirely too easy...
Echo hops on the table first, shifting to his aged form right before the womans eyes while laying shirtless, preparing himself to be carved into once more...A knife that heals instead of a knife that kills this time..
A wink towards the doctor and a roguish smirk causes her to glare at him, in which he simply grins in response and glances towards Rokuro "We'll have mine out first, and have yours removed and replaced with mine as soon as yours is removed, in the meantime.." Echo blinks looking slightly sheepish "Go grab me a magazine will ya? This is gonna be boring..." He says with a bit of amusement entering his eyes, the slight grip on his sheets the only tell that being cut open might hurt a bit for him..
His side is cut open and then prepped for organ removal. "And Doc, remember that he gets the anesthetic...And that I'll be watching.." Echo says with a kind smile...that is anything but kind.
[Lazy post, sorry bout that.]
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:56 am
Rokuro watched in silence as Echo "spoke" with the nurse and quite honestly he was impressed with the wordplay and tactics he used to get the woman to do what he wanted although to him he wondered if all women were as weak to greed as she was. An interesting thing he would have to speak to the man about later on but for now the surgery would commence as expected with Echo going first, something that he wouldn't figure would happen, but if he wanted to he wasn't going to complain one bit. Instead of a bit of a chuckle, Echo would recieve one of Rokuro's famous laughs as he walked out and waved his hand," Sure i'll get you the latest issue of Shinobi Monthly," a bit of a sarcastic joke coming from the Chuunin but it was all in good humor. As Rokuro walked out he would begin to look around for a mag or two before grabbing one at random and walking back in," Here you go," handing the magazine to the man he would plop himself on the bed closest to the nurse and relax, not really caring for the surgery.

Whenever the nurse had finished with Echo, Rokuro would remove his upper clothing and lay them on the floor on the right of the bed, only leaving the Iwa head band dangling across his neck. Forgetting that he still had the beaten Amegakure head band with him, it would drop to the ground causing him to look at it and shrug before rolling his shoulders," When i go under make sure she doesn't try anything funny...i'd hate to make a nurse go boom," although he was joking about it, he wouldn't put it past him to actually do something like that. Now all he had to do was wait for the proceedure and then bam.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:10 pm
Echo flips open the magazine and begins idly paging through it, having to maintain focus to keep his surgical opening or even his removed kidney from regenerating unintentionally, his other senses are locked onto the Doctors, sensing for any negative intentions, he senses fear..but no actual intent to do harm. The anesthesia is set in with a syringe, allowing the numbness to spread throughout the area which is about to be sliced open in order to remove and replace with the different organ...

Echo actually has many theories on why blood-type confirmations are only really necessary for civilians and not Shinobi, it has something to do with how the chakra coils and the tenketsu effect the body..
Chakra forces body parts to adapt, shifts them into part of themselves...

Rokuro's kidney is removed carefully and replaced with the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki's before the application of the mystical palm and some disinfectant followed by some ointment is applied to prevent scarring and infection...
This process takes about an hour, but Echo's is much quicker, his simple instructions cause the Doctor to look nervous but as soon as the organ is placed, tissue reforms, muscle contracts and skin reseals...not even a scar. The Doctor nearly squeals in amazement and while Rokuro recovers he indulges her by showing off his regeneration factor with simple application of a scalpel...

Somehow this actually leads to shadow puppets while they wait for Rokuro to wake up...
Boredom is a strong foe against dignity. And it is soon that he should awaken if all goes as planned..

To the sight of Echo and he Doctor utilizing a surgery light to make rabbits on the walls..
This proud Shinobi of Iwagakure can finally say with pride and conviction..
'Man I've seen some shit.' Which Echo has stated on several occasions to some confused individuals..
If alerted Echo glances back, having returned to his Thirteen year old state before waving "Get a shirt on, I'll grab you some crutches and we'll be on our way." He says with a small chuckle before grabbing the medical files on the subject and with a quick application of chakra and his wind and fire chakra..they burst into flames and he dumps them into the metal trash bin before closing the lid.

It should die out momentarily.
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:32 pm
Rokuro stared at the needle for a moment, his red eyes gazing over it and the nurse as she pushed the needle slowly into his body. Slowly he dozed off into a state of subconsciece slumber, his body idly sitting around as the nurse made quick work of removing his kidney and replacing it with Echo's and vice-versa in under an hour which to him felt like a matter of minutes. After the application and switching of kidney's, Rokuro woke up a bit dazed but still there altogether as he looked over to Echo showing off to the nurse," you...are quite weird," a bit slurred but it got the point across perfectly.

Slowly he would get up and reach for his stuff, sliding on his clothes and putting his other head band in his pockets only to glance up at Echo with a comical expression," Forget the crutches...i am fine without em," knowing that he was going to simply be lazy about it. Standing up rather sluggishly almost like a baby taking their first steps he would wobble over to Echo," see...fine, lets just get back to the other place before my body decides to go crazy," figuring he would heal faster in Xanadu, he quickly...well rather poorly made the hand signs for the portal to open before stepping in and allowing it to stay open for Echo.

Providing that Echo actually followed Rokuro, he would close the portal and flop onto the grounds of Xanadu like a dying fish and laugh," Okay now i can stop with the bravado and actually allow my body to heal properly, so what do you want to work on first....the actual earth element or something else?," not knowing what Echo lacked in elements made it difficult to discern whether or not learning earth would be easy, but seeing how he could pretty much knock his block off with one punch...well he wouldn't doubt that he was a fast learner.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:29 pm
Echo chuckles and follows his eyes catching the small twitches in muscles, the small stumbling motion, he's already following one of the rules he was gonna train this boy on.

"Never let em' see ya sweat." Echo comments as he flops down and explains his actions, his voice deepening as he returns to his original age...or no, he didn't. His features seem lighter, his hair a bit shorter and his frame less broad. Echo in his teenage years, a whim of his. Seventeen years old, several lifetimes composed into one...How strange, his sense of self must be protected by his technique or he's sure he'd lose himself in all that would/could be. The Lives he could have lived, the lives he would have lived if he picked different options based on small factors based on decisions made by others...
He's sure he'd lose himself if he lost focus while his vision shows him more and more of what could be. "What earth techniques do you know? Preferably something defensive or for espionage purposes...I'll try and learn one first, then I'll see how strong my Earth Affinity is." He explains, deciding to attempt a technique and see how it compares to the levels his Brother Koroshi's Affinity was at last time he witnessed it.
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:41 pm
" Eh? Yeah guess your right there...Feels better being here honestly, body's feeling better by the second," rolling his arms around he would stand slightly, still under the effects of the shot, but his body becoming more accustomed to the new part in his body. Rokuro relinquishes his hood from his face, allowing his featuers to be more distinct, still having the same general face but with crimson eyes opposed to his once blue eyes, a slight genetic mishap from his family he supposed but he didn't really care. As he looked over Echo for a moment however he pondered on why his body wasn't the same as before they left Xanadu originally, the question forming on his lips without hesitation," So is your body going through a fit or is it just the meds making my brain go crazy?," not really waiting for an answer he would stretch and see if his body would cooperate so he could demonstrate a few doton techniques to his leader so that they could continue the training.

After pondering the jutsu he knew himself, he would snap his fingers at finally finding one of the more basic concepts and forming the seals for the Hiding Like a Mole technique before disappearing into the ground. His body would move only three meters before popping up beside Echo," Most basic one for espionage Earth wise would be the Hiding like a Mole Jutsu, very easy and very simple to combine with other jutsu," of course being the first of many he could show the man in front of him, he would wait until he tried the jutsu for himself before going any further.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:08 pm
Echo blinks and tilts his head to the left innocently "I'm sure I have no idea with you're talking about." He says with a grin on his face and amusement dancing across his features as he begins performing the technique, Echo watching and analyzing the method of use, he nods as he examines the hand-signs and mimics them as he does them. It's similar to his old technique, which was made obsolete by his others, doton chakra coats and then merges with the earth surrounding them so they may sink in unharmed...
He performs the hand signs and with a bit of concentration...
[-6k out of 20k from the rework leaving me with 14k in reserve.]
He sinks into the ground and flies out twenty feet from his prior position before lancing out with a quick towards the air that seems to displace the air with the speed and power behind it...He lows it and nods in satisfaction at this. "Interesting, I'll practice a bit more and get a grasp of this before I begin experimenting with combining the two." he surmises, his fire nature is incredibly weak compared to his Earth and Wind nature it seems...That damned disability of his always ruining his chances for SOMETHING, it's irritating....But...
What if he made the blasts more controlled..?? Less power with more precision...
His eyes narrow and a smirk forms as an idea forms, his eyes twinkling as he chuckles. "Well, I suppose I am the Tsuchikage..." He says with a shrug and a grin towards his subordinate, his quick usage of the Earth Nature simply a testament that he's closer to his Brother then his Twin...
In several ways.
[Requesting earth nature and Hiding like a mole technique.]
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:36 pm
[Approved]

Rokuro only gave Echo a look that was best described as "Oh really now" but had no plans on actually verbalizing this to his superior. Instead he simply shrugged and went on with the demonstration of the Mole jutsu and stood back to watch to see if he would get it on the first try...and he did. Standing there a bit bewildered and...confuzzled honestly, he clapped slowly as he watched Echo emerge from the ground and land with precision which caused Rokuro to smile and walk over to him, of course giving him the praise he deserved," Caught on quick to it...Quicker than a lot of people actually..," his eyes squinted hard as he continued to stare at Echo before shrugging and thinking of what else should go on now. 

Since he had grasped the concept of Earth Release all that was to do now was to teach him hold to mold the chakra and summon the clay constructs. Clapping his hands together he would meld the forms of Earth and Fire before creating a simple small bird into his hands and nodded," Alright...this will be really simple. Since you have Earth down, i am going to give you the crash course for Bakuton. If you have fire already, invision the clay construct in your mind...like this small bird for example...then combine both fire and earth together along with your chakra and bam...there you go," letting the bird fly he would allow it to fly into the infinite skies of Xanadu before he caused it to explode," then simply use that fire nature to make it explode...Bakuton 101," smiling he would clap his hands together before waiting to see what Echo would do.
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:44 am
[Since this topic will be finished on a later date, just going to claim my 15 stats and wc towards the completion of Xanadu [1391] and the rest [1645] towards the mastery of C1: Birds] Total wc is 3036
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum