Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Aya Hiyashi
Aya Hiyashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6000

Hello Again (Private, NK) Empty Hello Again (Private, NK)

Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:21 pm
Walking easily down the road, a disposable cup of steaming tea clasped in one hand. Her extra weapons pouches were a new but comforting weight on her legs and back, not to mention the scrolls tucked safely amongst them. It made her feel more prepared, safer and capable.

Now if only she could get used to the damn cold!

Inhaling the sweet tea, she took a sip and sighed at the heavenly warmth that slithered down her throat and warmed her stomach. Balancing said cup, Aya dug through the paper bag in her other hand and obtained an anman dumpling and happily bit into it. The first one vanished rather quickly, and as she passed the library, again, she paused. Huh, she had almost forgotten about it, smiling she happily tucked her items under her arm and downed the rest of her tea. Tossing it in a nearby bin, the teen entered the library.

Ten minutes later, Aya Hiyashi walked out with a scroll on the chakra system and a scroll containing a diagram showing the veins, capillaries and arteries to compare it with. Tucking them in her back pouch the redheaded medic took to the roofs, a week ago she discovered this really quiet area further up the mountain range. 

One side was a large crop of hardy trees, protected by the high cliff looming above it, weaving between the trees and out onto the small clearing was a stream that was more a slow moving river. On two other side were large boulders and jagged rocks sticking up into the air, most likely from rockslides during storms. The last open side abruptly stops thirty metres from the clearing, dropping off to a cliff a good hundred metres.

Climbing up was no issue, and when she reached the top she immediately sat on a large curved boulder that made a surprisingly comfortable seat. It was warm and allowed the sun to caress her skin, the flat stone in front of her was used as a makeshift table as she placed both scrolls in front of her.

And thus she set about comparing the two networks, noting the similarities and differences that riddled them both. How the chakra network and blood transportation system were near identical around the hands, feet, head and heart, but vastly different around the shoulders, lungs and abdomen. She didn't know how long she spent studying and memorising the two, and she doubt she would be bothered either, but life had a tendency to throw curve balls at you whenever your not looking.
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Hello Again (Private, NK) Empty Re: Hello Again (Private, NK)

Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:05 pm
Angel had been in the library doing what she did best.  She studied book aft6er book gaining knowledge of things from jutsu’s to poetry.  Information was a valuable resource, which made Angel very wealthy.  Eventually Angel had a pile of books that hid her completely from the world but not the other way around the world was always in the back of her mind scanning it for threats and information.  Suddenly something stuck out.  Angel looked up almost through the piles of books that she had been reading.  On the other side of the library was a chakra she recognized.  It had been forever since she had been in the presence of the girl she used to train with so long ago.

Angel tried to get up but was covered in books.  ‘Damn.’  Angel could sense the chakra receding leaving the library.  ‘grrrrr’  the mountain of books exploded comically as Angel escaped the prison she had built around herself.  Apologizing to the librarian, Angel promised that she would be back to clean it up.  Leaving she sniffed the air.  Surprisingly she recognized the scent of her old friend.  Angel must have gotten stronger to be able to smell her from just her passing by.  With a wicked smile Angel decided to track Aya down.  She kept her chakra suppressed as she always did in town.  She had an overwhelmingly high chakra so if she let it run loose it could hurt some of the weaker members of the village.  But now it will come in handy as she followed her friend.  She had no idea where she was going but that was fine.  Angel loved adventures.

They finally arrived at the clearing in the mountains.  ‘Boy that kind of escalated farther than I thought’ Angel thought as she sat silently reading over Aya’s shoulder.  As Angel had already started her Medical ninja training she noticed that Aya was reading some interesting things.  “huh the capillaries tend to bunch near nerve clusters, as demonstrated there around the trigeminal nerve.”  Angel said this as if Aya had known she was there the whole time.  Though, Angel seriously doubt that Aya had noticed her approach.  But that didn’t much mater in the long run being she was revealing herself now.
Aya Hiyashi
Aya Hiyashi
Citizen

Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:04 am
Aya was halfway through comparing the main blood vessels around the spine to the chakra pathways following the same path when she suddenly felt a chakra presence near her. Far to near. Before she even fully knew what she was doing, she substituted herself with a large rock. Reappearing on a huge boulder a good twenty metres away, the redhead looked to where she had been and blinked in surprise.

"Angel?" she called, a questioning note somehow finding its way into her voice. Experimentally she sent out her chakra, and almost immediately pulled back in shock.

'Damn, she got strong fast' was the first thought that entered her head. Aya could also tell that she was faster, if the muscles in her legs were any indication. Thinking back, Aya realised she hasn't been training as hard as she probably should, but family and reading medical texts sort of filled up her time. That and sleeping away the cold, but it was warmer at least.

She sat down on the warm rock she currently resided on, and smiled at her long-time-not-seen friend. "G'day, how are your legs?" she asked, like any medic would ask a former patient. Though Angel was probably well and truly healed by now, it was becoming a habit to ask anyway.
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen

Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:20 pm
Angel watched as her friend got surprised and began a substitution jutsu.  Soon enough her friend had disappeared and a rock sat in her place.  It was a good substitution.  Seemed her friends handsigns were a bit slow though.  Angel could feel the difference in power she had gained in such a short time.  it was as if Aya wasn’t that infinitely fast girl that she couldn’t keep up with anymore.  But Angel cared about Aya’s well being right now more than herself.

“Hey sorry didn’t mean to startle you…Well actually I did but you seemed to take it a ways.  But your reflexes are as sharp as ever.  How have you been?  My legs are fine, thanks to you.  Probably would have spoiled my legs if you hadn’t fixed them that time.  how are you doing?  I actually just was promoted to Jounin.  You might have heard of the big promotional fight that was going on.  The Raikage herself fought me.  I was so fricken scared.”  Angels mind went a mile a minute.  As did her mouth.  But it was truly good to see her friend again.
Aya Hiyashi
Aya Hiyashi
Citizen

Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:30 am
The young medic blinked as Angel spoke more than she's ever heard, she wasn't quiet and shy. She spoke at a normal volume, but Aya could tell she was sort of nervous. But she listened attentively, remembering the questions in order, and then her brain stalled.

"You fought the Raikage?!" she exclaimed, probably cutting into whatever Angel was going to say "you should have been scared, there's no way I could possibly even try to match someone of that level" she sighed, propping her elbow on her knee and resting her cheek on her fist. "You must've gotten really strong, there's no way I'll beat you in a spar, but..." she grinned a little "you wanna spar? We never got the chance before" she offered, knowing she was going to get her ass handed to her, but there's no harm in learning from your betters.

Standing up, she nimbly jumped from one rock to another and landed by her friend "As for your other question, I'm doing all right, my mothers practically banned me from the training grounds, so I've taken refuge at the library, so I haven't had as much chance to train as I would have liked" she rolled her shoulders as she stood, and nimbly jumped over and grabbed the diagrams and rolled them back up before placing them somewhere safe. Which meant somewhere not on her person. Looking back to Angel, she grinned and waited for her answer.
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen

Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:42 pm
Angel smiled at her old friend.  “Yeah the fight with the Raikage was pretty intense.  But I’ve learned a lot of techniques since we last met.  I’m actually a medical ninja now too.  Though, I’m still having trouble with actually learning a healing technique.  You know how some things just get in the way.  I don’t know if you heard but my mother passed away recently.  I’ve been doing ok, but it kinda has changed my outlook a bit.  Y’know?  But yeah I could use a little blood in my brain.  Haven’t sparred with anyone, well, since the promotion match.”  Angel hopped down from the rock she was standing on.  The large rock that Aya was previously sitting on.  Angel stretched out her  arms and cracked her fingers.  She then proceeded to stretch her feet by curling he toes and hopping up and down on tip toe like a boxer.  Angel was still short as Aya will remember.  Rolling her shoulders around she motioned that she was ready.  The ground was soft luckily.  Though there were a lot of rocks around most of the ground was covered in a spongy grass that grew in the mountains.  It wasn’t much but it would prevent serious injuries in the event of an accident. 

Angel would stand casually.  She was curious how strong Aya actually was.  Angel found that she tended to let her opponent go first.  It allowed her to gain some perspective on how the fight will go.
Aya Hiyashi
Aya Hiyashi
Citizen

Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:05 am
Aya blinked at the onslaught of information, and her brain categorised it almost immediately. Learned extra techniques, so use caution, potential medic but inexperienced, potential emotional trauma from the death of a relative. Those were the major aspects she noticed, and with the acceptance of the spar, Aya settled into a fighting position.

A moment passed, and the young medic realised that Angel wasn't going to be making the first move. She bit back a sigh, she never really liked going first, whether it was because it may give something away or from good manners she would never know. Making the hand sign for the Ram, she readied her chakra for a few moments. Allowing it to hum through her body freely, making a blue aura begin to glow around her as she unconsciously began to use her Display of Power. The vague image of some type of cat would begin to appear, before she vanished as she used the Body Flicker technique to blur from where she was standing to reappear to the left of Angel.

Chakra, having already been flowing through her fist, condensed in her clenched fist as she struck out at her opponents shoulder. The force would be enough to break bone if Aya managed to hit her target. In case it didn't, a knee was being swung with enough force to bruise -since most of her momentum was going into the punch- that would hit the other girls abdomen. Normally the blow would hit someone's hip, but since she was still shorter than Aya the blow would strike higher than normal. Even while she was doing this, her muscle were coiled and ready to abort at the first sign of danger.

'Considering that you're the one who wanted to fight, that's a bit redundant' a voice in the back of head scoffed, and that was sort of true. If she didn't want to get hurt she wouldn't have offered to spar, or even decided to become a ninja.
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen

Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:13 pm
Angel simply waited.  She needed to know how much stronger her friend had gotten.  Angel knew her body was weak and she knew this was going to hurt.  But it mattered less than her friend did.  Plus she knew that between the both of them they would be take care of any bruises or scrapes with their medical jutsu.  Well at least Aya would be able to heal her up.  Angel would imagine that Aya’s medical jutsu would be able to heal Aya herself as well. 

Angel watched as Aya disappeared.  Little did Aya know that Angel’s eyes were sharp and swift, following the burst of speed, as Aya moved to Angel’s left.  The blow came down heavily on Angel’s shoulder.  Angel felt the pain of the bone fracturing but the blow wasn’t powerful enough to crush or splinter the bone.  It still hurt.  The pain was clear and tangible, though.  Not like what she had been feeling for a while.  That pain rocked her core and debilitated her mind.  This pain brought adrenaline and the urgency of protecting herself. 

It was that moment that she realized that she needed to get back to training and get back to her life before her mother died.  There was no point in sulking in sadness.  Nothing would get done.  And Angel Had a lot she needed to do.  The blow to the shoulder gave angel enough force to rotate away from the next blow and the clarity of mind to get her head in the game, so to speak.  Though she could win a fight on this level easily her job now was to offer Aya a little fighting experience that Angel had picked up since they had last met. 

Angel looked down at her shoulder and arm that hung in pain.  She wouldn’t be able to use it at all and it would get in the way especially if it was struck again.  “You might want to look away from this.”  Angel said to Aya.  Regardless a moment later Angel pulled her forearm across her chest and began to spit out a thick gooey substance onto her arm.  In a couple minutes she had a sling made of the spider silk in her body.  It would protect the arm and keep it out of the way. 

“Don’t worry we’ll heal it after our spar. K?”  Angel would say.  It was Angel’s turn she was pretty sure she had a good idea of how strong her opponent was.  Angel dashed forward at a speed of 20 and planted her left foot firmly and brought up her right foot in a roundhouse kick to Aya’s head.  The force of the blow would be dialed back a lot though.  The kick would be done at a speed of 20 and a strength of 15.  At this power the kick would probably just daze Aya if it hit.  Once the kick hit Angel would bring her knee into her chest drawing the leg away.  She would then kick the leg straight out at her opponent’s right shoulder and bring the leg back to her chest again.  The third time she would aim for the stomach.  This time instead of drawing her foot back she would kick if straight up aiming a blow to Aya’s chin.  Her leg now high over their head would drop in an axe kick directed at Aya’s head andshe would finally end it with doing a backflip and kicking at her chin again.  This combo will all be done at the same speed and strength.
Aya Hiyashi
Aya Hiyashi
Citizen

Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:55 am
A flash of triumph flashed through Aya as her blow hit, but it was tempered by confusion. She knew Angel should have been able to dodge that, so why hadn't she? She saw how the Jounin's eyes flashed into awareness, like before they had been... dull. Numb. But it appeared that her mind had returned to the real world, and she easily dodged her follow-up attack. When she had put some distance between Aya and herself, Angel said she might want to look away. She was about to ask why when Angel spat... something onto her wounded shoulder.

She wouldn't deny it, seeing that unsettled her stomach a little, but she tilted her in fascination as curiosity overtook her mind as the silk seemed to harden and made a sling of some sort for the wounded limb. Now she really wanted to know how she did that. Was it a bloodline? A jutsu? Or something else?

Luckily, she had been aware enough to react when Angel moved. She barely reacted in time to lift her arms and block the roundhouse kick aimed to her skull, she gave a slight grunt of surprise, but blinked when it didn't actually do any damage. Sure, there would be a matching set of bruises on her arms, but she didn't even shift in her stance nor was she pushed back in any way.

'Am I physically stronger than her? Or is she holding back?' she wondered for a millisecond, before she was brought back into the fight. She couldn't react in time to the blow to her shoulder, but she mimicked Angels earlier move by using the last attacks momentum to allow her to dodge the second. That, however, through her off-balance and so could not do anything about the strike to her jaw. She felt her teeth snap painfully together, and a sharp pain in her tongue told her she had bitten it, the coppery taste of blood solidified her analysis.

With her head forced back as it was, she could see Angels heel coming back, only this time aiming for her skull again. Twisting on the ball of her heel, she managed to move so it was her right shoulder that took the blow, not her head. But she felt, and heard, the pop of a joint leaving its socket, and even as she winced from the pain that bloomed there, she performed a seal-less replacement. A log taking her place while she crouched on a branch, in plain view because she doubts she could hide from a Jounin, let alone a member of the Aburame clan, who were known for their excellent tacking skills thanks to their resident insects. She turned her head, and spat out the blood that had accumulated in her mouth so quickly. Unfortunately, she wouldn't be able to heal this until she had a break or a chance to do so.

"One moment, please" she said, noting the throbbing stinging sensation in her jaw, and grabbed the unnatural bulge from the displaced bone joint, and the added swelling from blood rushing to the area, which caused no small amount of pain that throbbed in-time with her heartbeat. Taking a deep breath and holding it, she pulled and then pushed in a quick jerk of movement. The pop that resounded in the field as she relocated her shoulder was loud, but didn't echo much. She rolled her shoulder and cringed at the stinging soreness that accompanied the typical pain. At least she would be able to use her arm, though it would be notable slower and weaker. So it seemed her left side would be more prominent in this fight.

"Okay, all set" she said, and blinked at the pun she accidently made. With a grin, she pulled out a two kunai. One had an explosive tag wrapped around the handle, and when the threw them at her friend the one with the explosive tag was hidden in the shadow of the first. This was an old trick, but it was effective, usually. The second one would explode just before the second would hit the target, even if neither kunai actually struck Angel. And if she didn't dodge it in time, and suffered some burns or shrapnel then they could pause it for Aya to heal her, even if she mentioned being a Medic now Angel may not know any actual jutsu.

In the mean time, she would old her hands in the ram hand sign, ready to use the Body Flicker to get away should Angel, in fact, manage to avoid the explosion and come after her, or if she didn't and Aya needed to get there quickly to heal the poor girl.

'Though I may end up being the one needing to be healed by the end of this' she thought with something a few notches down from being gallows humour.
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen

Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:41 pm
hey sorry I'll post wednesday.
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t24286-gone-for-a-few-days#181745
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum