Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Aneya Yamanaka
Aneya Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 600

Remember the fifth of Novemeber Empty Remember the fifth of Novemeber

Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:54 pm
Aneya walked into town with her paycheck.  Sure she had stolen it but stealing is hard work and she had earned a night of relaxation.  Taking her money she went and got a room at the local in for the night and then went out to get dinner.  a local restaurant boasted having the best quality meat in the village so that was Aneya's first stop.  Luckily she had just turned 19 and she was able to satisfy her thirst that she had to do illegally before.  Ordering 2 bottles of sake and an order of pork slices she was shown to her table.  the table was a popular grill table with a large cooking surface in the middle.  Aneya sat and tucked her feet underneath enjoying the warmth.  These autumn nights gave you a chill on her toes.  The heat of the grill was comfortable.  Soon her sake was brought to her followed by the uncooked meat slices.  Angel poured herself a cup of sake and lay some slices of meat on the grill and sipped her drink while she cooked.  The smell was familiar.  It had been forever since she had hot food that wasn’t part overcooked part under cooked from a camp fire.  It had been even longer since she had cooked pork.  Had to be around a year ago, this time of year when she had met the person that had taught her about the ninja way. 

1 year in the past:

She had been a pathetic street urchin who had made her life as a pick pocket and a thief.  Normally she would simply find a public area and watch people.  When she saw someone she might be able to get money off of she would try to pick pocket them and if she got caught she would turn into a wounded puppy just looking for a scrap of food.  It worked but only because it was the truth.  Aneya actually had nothing and she stole what she needed to eat for the day or week depending on the haul.  Today she needed to get something.  She hadn’t eaten in a day or two so she was running on empty.  She sat at the edge of a park on a bench looking out over the few people who were enjoying their day taking in one by one her possible targets.  The sun was just starting to go down so Aneya guessed it was around 3 o’clock in the afternoon.  There were scattered clouds in the sky but when the sun came out it warmed her slightly.  Aneya saw a dumpling street vendor across from her on the other side of the park.  The tune that the man was playing on his banjo reminded her how hungry she was.  Aneya’s mouth watered a little.  “OK!”  she said quietly.  Game face time to make some money.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Aneya Yamanaka
Aneya Yamanaka
Citizen

Remember the fifth of Novemeber Empty Re: Remember the fifth of Novemeber

Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:25 am
Ayena crept up to the first couple and tripped falling in front of them intentionally ripping her knee all to hell.  That was the trick.  If you caused yourself pain there was no way to fake it and the blood dripping down her torn pants definitely said “Damn I just ripped my god damn knee to hell.  Aneya grabbed her knee gasping for breath.  The tears were actually real, because damn it hurt.  She had done this on multiple occasions.  It was the best way to pick someone who wasn’t oblivious.  As the Man and what looked like his date were dressed quite nicely Aneya knew that they wouldn’t miss their wallet for long as well as they most certainly wouldn’t be so easy to pick.  But Aneya liked a challenge.  Her life was a challenge.  Literally she fought tooth and nail to give herself a shot at fighting the next day.  With her leg in pain she required assistance standing.  She easily slid the man’s pocket book out of his pocket and into hers without anyone noticing.  She got help over to a bench where she sat for quite awhile mending her wounds.  The best way to be inconspicuous is to not run away from the pick at top speed,  then they give chase.  But as Aneya waited the couple stood said their apologies to Aneya and left.  They had no clue.  After a moment Aneya fished the cash out of the wallet and tossed the wallet back onto the bench that the couple had been sitting on, and limped away.  Taking the cash to a nearby bar Aneya was planning on buying some alcohol to wash her wounds.  As she walked in the bar was obviously deserted at this time of day.  Save some drunkard at the bar the place was empty.  Vinnie behind the bar winked at her.  Vinnie was in on her scam.  He had once caught her making her living on the Friday night crew.  But instead of turning her in, he just asked for a cut.  So now Vinnie added her scams and Aneya paid him a small finder’s fee.  It worked out for the both of them.  Vinnie turned his back to the customer and Aneyas swift hands went to work.  Aneya had been doing this since she was 7 and it was how she lived so you better believe she was good at it.  As she passed the man the man’s money wound up in her pocket and she took a seat next to the man.  “Vinnie I need something to wash this off” Aneya said bringing her knee to her chin.  She had no childhood and had never learned manners.  “Some Asshole in front of your store knocked me down.” 

“Watch your mouth or we’ll have to wash it as well.” He replied with a serious tone handing her a towel and some low grade alcohol that he poured in a glass. 

“Yes please…Ass” Aneya knew how to push Vinnie.  Aneya opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue.  Vinnie promptly sprayed her in the face with the water spigot.  Wiping her face off she began to clean the cut on her knee with the alcohol.  Ordering something to eat she would wait around to see if the guy next to her would wake up.

Aneya Yamanaka
Aneya Yamanaka
Citizen

Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:49 am
Sitting at the bar she suddenly was overshadowed by the tall man that seemed very intimidating a moment later he seemed incredibly intimidating.  Aneya could feel the her heart racing threatening to blow out her eardrums.  Sweat tricked down her nape to cool the burning she felt.  There was no doubt the man had caught her red handed.  Aneya had no idea that the man was so terrifying.  He was so tall and she hadn’t even noticed the enormous sword, neither had Vinnie, she knew if Vinnie had noticed he would have been like been making throat cutting signs being all like “Hey don’t do it the guy will cut you in half.”  But no he gave the “Oh it’s cool the guy is plastered and just passed out so he won’t even feel it if you hit him with a hammer right now” wink.  This reminded Aneya of her childhood.  Nothing in particular just all of her childhood ages 0 – 18 pooped into her head like a flash.  It was pathetic.  But then she heard it the deadly word that cast the curse of stone on any who here it.  “Hi”

“looki’mreallysorryididn’tmeantohurtyouyouseei’manorphanandidon’thaveajobiwasgiventothechurchwheniwasbornandwheniwassixtheykickedmeoutand-toldmeitwastimetogetajobandsupportmyselfbeingtheyhadwaytoomanypeopletobeabletotakecareofmebutihadnowheretogosoiranawayandstartedbeggin-andilearnedhowtopickpeoplespocketsandiwantedtogetenoughmoneytopayformyownfoodbutonetimeiwasverysickandanoldmantoldmethatineededtofind-someonetotakecareofrmeoriwoulddiesoididthatandthemanwhofoundmetookmeinbutayearlaterhewaskilledbyrobbersandiwasforcedintoslaverytilliwas-fourteenatwhichpointamanpurchasedmeforsexualactsbutikilledhimandranawayandsincethenihavebeenstealingtofeedmyselfihavetodoterriblethingssothat-icanstealfrompeoplelikeearlierstodayifellanditoreupmykneeandevenafterthatistolefromthepeoplewhohelpedmeandthatwasjustsoicouldbuymyselfalcohol-tocleanthewoundsthatigottryingtostealmoneytoeatandthenicameinhereandVinniewhoismyfriendandhelpsmeoutwasgoingtohelpmestealmoneyfrompeople-todaybutyouwereheresoistoleyourmoneyandi’mverysorrymaybeicanconvinceVinnietogiveyouadrinkonthehousefornotkillingthebothofusandhereisyourmoney-backpleasedon’tkillme.”

Aneya fell back off her barstool hacking and wheezing trying to catch her breath as she had just said that entire thing in one breath.  It’s amazing what your body can do when hyped up on adrenaline thinking that the next few seconds were going to be your last.

Aneya Yamanaka
Aneya Yamanaka
Citizen

Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:52 pm
The man would probably Kill her at any second.  Surprisingly Aneya faced her death much more calmly than most people would.  The fear that she felt on a daily bases of being caught and her life ending in prison was not much different than this…well it was much different but the adrenaline rush was all too familiar.  Though she had less than anyone else, it was in these moments that she lived more than anyone else.  The rush was euphoric.  She realized that adrenaline was her drug.  In this exact moment she would not trade anything for the feeling she was having.  The man who now introduced himself as Kurukon and a ninja, might even see her slightly smile as he reached the peak of his performance so did she.  She hadn’t pissed herself but she found out something new about herself as she hid the dark spot growing between her legs.  Then the many began to laugh.  Aneya hung her head in embarrassment and slight regret as the killing intent dissipated from the room.  Kuro said he wanted a full meal instead of the offer for a drink which obviously neither Aneya or the unconscious Vinnie could refuse.  Aneya realized that the man hadn’t taken the money back for a reason.  She lowered her hand and placed the money back in her pocket.  Seemed she had struck the fancy of the guy.  Running around the bar, Aneya woke Vinnie up with a deluge from the water spigot.  Pushing him into the kitchen to prepare a meal Aneya got to pouring Kurokon a glass of Vinnie’s best whiskey.  This man had so much power and yet he used it to torment people a sliver from taking their own life…That was the power Aneya wanted the power she needed.  “You have to train me.”  Aneya blurted out before she could stop herself.  Her hands reached for her mouth.  It might just be that she was stupid and still a little hot but she completely threw caution to the wind and maybe he would see something in her that was worthwhile.

[sucessfully stole 1200 ryo.  in addition to the 5400 I stole from Maku is for my rank to B rank.  doing this so I can train elements and specs in this topic]
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:13 pm
Approved of the new potential rapist.

Aneya Yamanaka
Aneya Yamanaka
Citizen

Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:16 am
Aneya didn’t know how to respond the man was so direct and at the same time didn’t seem to care about anything at all.  He wanted to know what she was capable of to see whether or not she would make a good student.  It made sense.  But then he made his comment about her pants.  She couldn’t help what had happened and surprisingly she wasn’t all that embarrassed.  He was the one who had intimidated her.  She didn’t know why it had the effect it did on her but regardless she wasn’t the one who instigated it.  Not that she was even going to comment on it.  “Um I don’t know.  I have very nimble fingers that allow me to steal from people well.  And for your information I am a very talented pickpocket.  But I think I have an affinity for ninja things.  I’ve actually hung around ninja before when I try to get a good payday.  You’re the first person to catch me.” Aneya wanted to be upset with him about his casual manner of which he talked about her livelihood, but she knew it was a bad idea.  She couldn’t really blame him.  “But I do have a little trick that I show people.”  Aneya grabbed a spoon and placed it on the metal part of the counter.  Then she laid her hand on the counter as well.  “Just wait a second” Aneya stared intently at the spoon slightly sticking her tongue out the corner of her mouth.  Soon the spoon wobbled a bit and then began to levitate a centimeter off the table.  “SEEE SEEEE.  Oh my gosh sometimes it doesn’t work.  Whew yeah so there’s that.  Oh and I can shock people.”  Aneya would reach over to touch his hand and assuming he didn’t do anything at all to stop her, a small static shock would hop from her to him.  After that point Vinnie, who had been hard at work making literally everything in the kitchen, brought out the food on two carts and then disappeared back into the kitchen from which he would not return while they were still here.  When offered to eat from the man Aneya laughed.  “Yeah I don’t think Vinnie was thinking when he made all this.” Taking a fork Aneya started on a bowl of delicious pasta with Vinnie’s house recipe dressing.  She had eaten here many times and she had found that Vinnie was a talented cook.  Seemed he had gotten into more trouble than he could handle today.  Aneya realized that she was in the same boat.  Hopefully the man would be able to trust her so Aneya could trust that he wouldn’t kill her in her sleep.  Aneya really didn’t want to die in her sleep.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum