Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Training in the jungle - Page 3 Empty Re: Training in the jungle

Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:38 am
(1006 ap remaining, was 997 last post, no jutsu used so +10 3 tomoe active so minus 1)

Watching the flames, they seemed to dance in Maku's eyes.  The fire always did that to him.  He had not started with the knowledge to use the fire element, but now that he had mastered its use he wished he had.  The chaos it could create was just so much fun how could you not love it.  However, that was not the top order of business at the moment.  Instead it was about what they could do to cut loose as Youka had said.  "Do you remember how much fun taking over Yukigakure was.  I never felt so alive as when we were there.  Though little blood was shed, my own pumped with a ferocity I haven't felt since.  I guess I am becoming an adrenaline junky, and that is the only way I see to feed the habit."  He would say with a smile looking towards Youka.

He figured Youka would be in, the only problem would be what would Echo say.  They had hitched their wagon to his train.  To go off on their own would probably cause some problems, however Echo had never restricted them before, so maybe it wouldn't be the issue he imagined.  "The question is what village could we attack.  I just want to do something fun.....which I suppose is sadistic, but I just can't help myself."  He said giving a bit of a chuckle at the last part.  He would be intrested in Youka's own insights as he might be able to assist in pointing them in the right direction.  "Besides, maybe if we took out some competition we could make Yukigakure more powerful, might make it all worth it.  Maybe that'd keep Echo from being to upset with us.......maybe, but you know what they say about asking for forgiveness instead of permission."  He looked at Youka, and waited to see what he had to say about all this.

(3396 WC)
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:35 pm
Youka listened intently to his friend and the ideas that were being expelled from Maku. It was indeed a very interesting idea his friend was giving voice, these were ideas Youka himself had in his mind yet didn't know how to speak them with tact as he was a very simple man. The both of them doing what they loved to do was going to be very interesting times indeed. However what was on Youka's mind was a little different than what Maku was saying.

"Yes I remember that time and it was indeed the best times we've have had in long time. We've grown slightly boring and very rusty constantly just fighting each other. We know each other like the back of our own hands."

Youka looked at his friend with contemplating eyes as he thought over how his long time friend would take his ideas that he was about to say. All that was looking back at him was a smiling and trusting face which eased Youka's mind slightly.

"I actually have been running something through my own mind that I didn't know how to tell you. I do believe it time for us to go out and take more for ourselves, however I feel that it must be done in a slightly different way. We've gotten what we need from our benefactor....and while gracious, he's let his guard down around us....What I'm going to suggest is something a little bit bigger in scope."

Youka let his arm roll off of his friends back and he moved to sit on a log with enough room for two motioning for Maku to join him for the rest of his conversation he would use the seal mark that was placed on them both for the information would be a little to valuable to be in the open.

"We have three villages already, full of people ready to be lead and used as much as we please....there is just one person in our immediate way. Look at us, we are reaching our peaks yet we are doing things only to reach another persons goals. This won't just be a quick and easy thing to do, we need to plan this out correctly as it could spell the end of both of our lives."

Youka again paused and let all of this sink in as he spoke to Maku without moving his lips. He himself didn't really know what he was actually implying til he said the final words from his lips and it felt right and wrong at the same time.

"We need to overthrow Echo...."
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:04 pm
Sitting next to Youka, he let all his words sink in, and penetrate his mind. The possibilities sat before him, while the analytical portion of his brain looked at the probability of success. Only at the last sentence did he stop. Over throw Echo? What a concept, what an idea. It was crazy and probably pretty damn stupid, but at the same time...........how could they not look at this. Youka was right, with Echo gone they would control three villages. All those people and resources at their fingertips. All neighbors they easily could be combined to form one country. No longer was he looking at being a village leader but something greater. He would be able to cast off the shackles of a mercenary, and place the robes of a daimyo on his shoulders. Leading a nation of vast size. He could see it now, building himself a dynasty.....

"I think you just might be right. I mean we are mercenaries after all, and our work has grown stale. Wouldn't it be nice to work for ourselves for a change?" he asked Youka while he sat, that same smile still hitched on his lips. He continued to visualize the map of the world, and how much land mass they could call their own. "How would we do it though?" he whispered out loud forgetting himself. The idea was like the fire around them, it consumed his heart and every thought in his mind. Youka was right, the man seemed to trust them more than anyone else, so getting close to him wouldn't be the challenge.

"You mentioned a hideout once, perhaps we should pay it a little visit, purely academic of course." Maku said standing, and putting his hands in his pockets. The ball falling to the ground forgotten with the revelation of their next big mission. Making a couple hand seals, he unleashed a torrent of water to destroy the fire that raged around them. After that, he let his chakra flux this way and that like the tides of the ocean. His display of power activating subconsciously. The thought of the hunt, the fight was so intoxicating that his chakra network was responding. His aura became a deep red color, and the outline of the mermaid angel once again covered his form. Where they actually strong enough to pull this off?

"How different would the world be, if we succeed?" Maku asked, his back still to Youka as he looked at the deadened land scape in front of him.

(3822)
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:52 pm
He watched as Maku ran the thought through his mind in what seemed to be an over and over again action. He assumed it was what needed to be done because they were talking about doing something that had yet to be tried in earnest in a very long time if at all. He hoped his long time ally would actually be for the idea and not against him, if he was against him then this was indeed over before it ever began. Youka slowly breathed in and out letting his posture slump over as he placed his forearms on his thighs and he looked to the horizon, it seemed like a eternity was passing as Maku still had yet to speak, Youka didn't know if this was good or bad but all he could do was wait and hoe the answer was exactly what he want ed to hear.

It happened just as he began to take in one more large breath of air it it almost caused him to choke on his own action. Maku agreed that it was time to do something very different than what had been their normal. His friend took to the idea even more than he had anticipated as he began questioning how it would be done if they were to pull it off, he even still carried a happy face if not even more so as it looked like a weight had been lifted off of his shoulders.

After Maku finished speaking he finally put out the giant forest fire that was building up from his previous attack and Youka watched the giant waves crash into the trees and wash the fire out quickly. After this was done Youka would use this time to answer his friends questions and more than likely start moving as well.

"I honestly don't have a full drawn out plan right now, and as I've said this will more than likely be something that will take us time to build on as we will need information on him and his abilities even more so than what we've seen. Going in blind to fight someone like himself is not something we can do, it's way too risky...more so than what it already is right now. Yes, yes I do have a secret area not to far from here actually, it took me a while to plan out the area and get it set up but once I found everything that it led to, I just simply had to have it for myself. We can actually plan our attacks in secret and talk this over more effectively"

It was at this time that Maku seemed to be more entranced with the idea of having fun and what could be in the future for them both and it was made even more clear as his image changed and his display of power flowed over his body entrancing anyone that would look over it with unfiltered eyes.

"To answer your question, if we can pull this off it will truly be a different world in everyone's eyes. However if we fail without putting so much as a dent or a scar, we'll fade off into obscurity forever and no one will remember our names, that's not what I want, which is why I say this needs to be done at one hundred and ten percent perfection. We can't fail at this at all."
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:21 pm
“That is the last thing I want. I do not want to fade to nothingness. I want my name in the history books for all time, and if I am correct this is a good way to get that started.” Maku said as he released and got his chakra under control. “Yes I agree. If we don’t succeed initially, I think we will surely fail. This can’t be a let loose and learn kind of thing; instead it has to be an educated endeavor. However, how should we do it? Now that we have said these things to the air, our intentions will always be there.” He said sighing. Stretching Maku looked around and noticed the sun was moving towards the horizon. It would be dusk in no time; there training session though it was left unfinished had lasted longer than he had anticipated. “I think our trainings are close to be completed, as I am not sure how much stronger we can get without being forced to grow stronger. We need to fight someone knew and stronger that will push us to the brink. That is what I long for, to stand on the prepaface of death, so I can bring back its secrets with me.”

He said all this the smile still on his face, though his eyes distant as if they looked upon a horizion unseen. His sharingan deactivated as he turned to look at Youka. His violet eyes still had that far off look. “What would you propose is our first action in this endeavor? Taking out that Yuki leader will be Childs play compared to this. I still remember all those months ago in his office, that aura of blood thirst he revealed. Have to say this though, this is going to be a hell of a time, no more boring days for us.”

As Maku stood, he focused again on the chakra chains that he knew he should be able to create. He still was unable to formulate them, the bloodline was proving to be harder to awaken than he had originally intended. Still nothing but tingling at his tenkatsu as he tried to initiate the ability. Sadly he dropped his arm, and continued to look over the burnt trees. Maku could feel his desire to gain further strength in this world reach an all time high. It was no longer a far off dream to write his name in the stars, but instead an actual possibility that was within his reach. He could feel his eyes reactivate, on their own as his mounting desires continued to fill his mind.

Maku would wait and see if Youka would offer any suggestions, and hear him out before proposing one of his own. “I think the only logical way to do this, is to throw him off. He will come to our aid in a moment’s notice if we called him. He knows we are strong, so if we ask for help then it must be serious. By putting the battle on our terms, and perhaps tricking him into coming to our aid, we might have the element of surprise on our side. What do you think?” He would wait and see. It was only the most vague of a plan, but they needed to start talking about it now. “Most villagers don’t really know him either, so that could also aid us, though I am not sure how yet. Perhaps something will reveal that to us in time. Tell me of this hideout though.” Maku asked suddenly remembering. “I know you have mentioned it in the past, but I know nothing about it. Is it large enough to accommodate trainings and planning this endeavor?” He asked quizzically.

(4522)
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:01 pm
Youka could understand Maku's viewpoints on life and not wanting to fade away to nothingness, they were the same ideals that Youka had on a daily basis and this would prove to break the mundane that had become their every day. Listening to Maku he ran through all of his friends questions in his mind to ensure he was hearing everything correctly.

"I don't want to discuss this anymore out in the open, we run the risk of being heard. All I can say for now is that we need to also find someone that knows a little more about our target than we know now. I don't know of anyone that knows more about Echo than we know ourselves, it will allow us to gather more information and come up with a battle plan."

Youka got up and began to walk slowly with his hands behind his back clasped together with his head down as he thought more about what this was all going to come to. They were planning on going against the strongest person they had ever faced and it would take everything they had to come close to even meeting this mans powers.

"Lets make for my hideout and we can come up with a more solid profile on what we are going to do. This can't go on anymore and I know I need to move along just as I know you're feeling the weight of no longer being the free spirit you once were. We will change all of this and move forward with our own personal glories. Yes, yes where we are going is more than enough for us and it will serve as a base for all that is about to come..."

The demon priest slowly walked through the forest on his own, he knew Maku would be able to find his chakra signature from anywhere as he always left it blaring to be felt by anyone who passed him. He would walk and plan while trying to almost talk himself out of doing something that would surely end badly for one or both sides, he didn't know. However now was not the time to have doubts, his brother Maku had stood beside him and accepted this weight with him. They would both either rise together as they have done so far or they would both fall together in the blaze of glory but whatever it was they would do it together and without hesitation or remorse.

The demon inside his head began laughing to itself as Youka thought more to himself. The idea of Youka committing such a terrible at gave the demon more control over Youka's body and would indeed give him the power needed to fully be in control once again.

(Exit)
TWC 5001
2500 ryo
claiming Poddellka
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:56 pm
Listening Maku agreed with everything that Youka said, This was not going to be some impromptu fun, it was going to require real strategy. So much needed to be done, and it all started in the boarders. Once again Maku’s life would change in the realm between the villages, just like when he had first met Youka. How things seemed to change and yet always stay the same, it was an amazing thing indeed. His desire to grow more powerful, his desire to be a giant among men continued to grow inside of him, as he felt the power of chakra circulating through his eyes. Blinking, he saw himself a celestial giant destroying villages, and carving the world in his own image. Another blink and the image was gone. He once again stood looking at the burned up landscape. It was at this time that Youka finished speaking, and he left. Maku knew he would be able to find him in due time. His hideout was supposedly somewhere around here between the villages of Yukigakure and Iwagakure. Shouldn’t take to long to get there with his speed, and Youka’s distinct chakra signature stuck out to him after all their time together.

Standing alone, Maku sat with his legs spread. After a time of contemplationg he stood, and began walking. His mind was blank, as he let everything sink in. The changes of the world were coming. After everything Echo had told him, he was a powerful figure, though he had already known that. A hero of a war, and one of the most powerful ninjas residing in the world today. What would it say if the two of them killed him, and took him out. What riches would it lead to. Well, the total control of three countries, and a reputation that would cause most to quake in their boots. Next they could move on to bigger and more things. Perhaps what the ninja world needed was an emperor, not just leaders. He continued to walk and came upon a creek. Taking off his shirt, he basked in the sun, and went and sat in the water for awhile. What they needed was a sleeper agent of some kind, to gain more information. One that didn’t even know what they were doing. That would be a challenge, but one that could probably be figured out after some time. Kira was dead, and the pair’s last friend was Echo. Now they plotted to kill him as well. They were building an empire of blood, they best be careful to not get washed away in it.

As he began to fall asleep under a tree, his dreams drifted off of war and violence. Not only physical but political as well. One warning came to his mind specifically. That of Echo’s warning them about the price of war and what becomes of it. Intresting how the warning came from who they plotted against. Was this dream just a coincidence? Maku doubted it, and yet, the dream ended with him an emperor, the warning done to late.

(5035, claiming Susano'o and 2,500 ryo, due to max stats)
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 271700