HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
46 Private messages
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
One Thousand Needles of Death I_vote_lcap65%One Thousand Needles of Death I_vote_rcap
 65% [ 383 ]
Word of mouth
One Thousand Needles of Death I_vote_lcap16%One Thousand Needles of Death I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 95 ]
Forum advert
One Thousand Needles of Death I_vote_lcap3%One Thousand Needles of Death I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 15 ]
Social media
One Thousand Needles of Death I_vote_lcap2%One Thousand Needles of Death I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 12 ]
Other
One Thousand Needles of Death I_vote_lcap15%One Thousand Needles of Death I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 86 ]
Total Votes : 591
Staff List
Administrators:
Rin Togakawa
Calin Yuki
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi

Moderators:
Hikari Namikaze
Kiseragi Onomori
Kutari Uchiha
Maximillian Yamaguchi
Kozue Senju

Trial Moderators:
Satoru Nara
Jiro Uchiha
Hikari Hyuuga
Hato Sano
Tadashi Namikaze

Bijuu and Kage

Bijuu

1-Tails: ---
2-Tails: ---
3-Tails: ---
4-Tails: ---
5-Tails: ---
6-Tails: Nobunaga Hiyu
7-Tails: ---
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: ---

Kage

Hokage: Kinzoku Nazar
Hogokage: Yasaki Uchiha
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Maximillian Yamaguchi
Latest topics
» Yasanka Stat page
One Thousand Needles of Death I_icon_minitimeby Yasaki Yesterday at 11:40 pm

» Yasanka
One Thousand Needles of Death I_icon_minitimeby Rin Togakawa Yesterday at 11:36 pm

» Ring of Miasma[WIP]
One Thousand Needles of Death I_icon_minitimeby Kutari Uchiha Yesterday at 11:32 pm

» Ogachi
One Thousand Needles of Death I_icon_minitimeby Rin Togakawa Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» Mimicry
One Thousand Needles of Death I_icon_minitimeby Kutari Uchiha Yesterday at 10:28 pm

» Ayasaka
One Thousand Needles of Death I_icon_minitimeby Rin Togakawa Yesterday at 10:00 pm

» Shiro Kaguya Replacement WC Bank
One Thousand Needles of Death I_icon_minitimeby Satoru Nara Yesterday at 9:46 pm

» Advertisement Initiative Links
One Thousand Needles of Death I_icon_minitimeby Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi Yesterday at 8:08 pm

» Healing Gel Cast
One Thousand Needles of Death I_icon_minitimeby Hato Sano Yesterday at 8:05 pm

» Reclaiming the Throne
One Thousand Needles of Death I_icon_minitimeby Uchiha Kisuke Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Top posting users this week
Rin Togakawa
One Thousand Needles of Death I_vote_lcapOne Thousand Needles of Death I_voting_barOne Thousand Needles of Death I_vote_rcap 
Kutari Uchiha
One Thousand Needles of Death I_vote_lcapOne Thousand Needles of Death I_voting_barOne Thousand Needles of Death I_vote_rcap 
Jiro Uchiha
Hikari Namikaze
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Kiseragi Onomori
Satoru Nara
Ryūnosuke Himura
Calin Yuki
Jason Senju
Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

One Thousand Needles of Death

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nikuyo III Capulet
Missing-Nin D
Missing-Nin D
Nikuyo III Capulet

Fame : 1
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Water
Clan : Kyuketsuki
Clan Element : Blood
Ryo : 1000
100%

One Thousand Needles of Death Empty
PostSubject: One Thousand Needles of Death   One Thousand Needles of Death I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 6:17 pm

Name: Thousand Needles of Death
Element: Water
Spec Type: Ninjutsu
Backstory: -

Appearance: One Thousand Needles of Death 320px-Water_Needles_of_Death
Handseals: Half-Tiger Seal
Duration:  2 Post Max
Cooldown:-x2 Post Colldown
Range: 30 Meters
Power: 40 
Speed: 40
Health: 40
Stat Boosts: -
What it does:  Using this technique, the user gathers some liquid from the air and/or surrounding environment into a number of long needles. He then directs them to a specific target at high speed. With mastery, the needles can be formed out of liquid within the air within a 10 meter radius of the user, but without mastery, the liquid source must be within a 10 meter radius of the user. The user can form, and manipulate 30 needles at most, and for every 20 points in chakra above 40, the user may form and manipulate 10 more needles with a max of 50. Needles are, at max, 6 inches long and 1/2 an inch thick.
Character Specific: -
Wordcount to learn: 2,000
Action Cost: 30 +10 AP for every extra 10 senbon
Mastery: Yes
Bonus Requirements: Ninjutsu Spec
Canon or Custom:  Canon

Last edited by Nikuyo III Capulet on Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber Nara
Mercenary
Mercenary
Amber Nara

Fame : 583
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Suiton
Clan : Nara
Clan Element : Shadow
Bloodline : Shadow Manipulation
Ryo : 5500
100%

PostSubject: Re: One Thousand Needles of Death   One Thousand Needles of Death I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 10:12 am

This is just water needles. Before u make jutsu make sure it doesn't already exist

Demon of Chance

Current Stat Points:

Health:10
Chakra:50
Stamina:23
Speed:50
Strength:2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nikuyo III Capulet
Missing-Nin D
Missing-Nin D
Nikuyo III Capulet

Home Village :
  • Mist

100%

PostSubject: Re: One Thousand Needles of Death   One Thousand Needles of Death I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 10:16 am

Water Needleswas a custom Jutsu that was made Canon. This is a real custon jutsu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber Nara
Mercenary
Mercenary
Amber Nara

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: One Thousand Needles of Death   One Thousand Needles of Death I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 12:37 pm

Its the same as a jutsu already made. If it were different cooli but it's the same thing so just use the approved one

Demon of Chance

Current Stat Points:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nikuyo III Capulet
Missing-Nin D
Missing-Nin D
Nikuyo III Capulet

Home Village :
  • Mist

100%

PostSubject: Re: One Thousand Needles of Death   One Thousand Needles of Death I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 1:03 pm

It is different. It is stronger, faster, more lethal, and launches more senbon. It is also the REAL canon technique. I edited to increase the range since they need more differences. If you are goig to deny this, then deny every other Katon technique as well. They all do the same thing right? *Launches fireball/s* or *Streams flame*

Why do you give me a hard time Kira, my love?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber Nara
Mercenary
Mercenary
Amber Nara

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: One Thousand Needles of Death   One Thousand Needles of Death I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 1:23 pm

Don't argue with the mod team

Demon of Chance

Current Stat Points:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiseragi Onomori
Storm
Storm
Kiseragi Onomori

Fame : 55
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Lightning, Fire
Clan : Uchiha
Clan Element : None
Bloodline : Sharingan
Ryo : 13000
100%

PostSubject: Re: One Thousand Needles of Death   One Thousand Needles of Death I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 1:33 pm

Just saying he has the right to contest with wrongful opinion in the case that he feels it wrong. Now since neither one of you are going to back down its time for a higher mod to come into play. Then other water needles in question is more of a custom made jutsu opposed to Kenzo of here making the canon version which also follows the canon hand seals used by Haku. That being said, Kenzo can choose to make this into a more custom version or we simply use this cleaner version as the base one. Either way I hope this settles this dispute.

#modteamdiplomacy

One Thousand Needles of Death Tumblr_oxw4jbHUDr1son3fpo1_500
Come and dance within the fires of darkness, all are welcome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber Nara
Mercenary
Mercenary
Amber Nara

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: One Thousand Needles of Death   One Thousand Needles of Death I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 1:40 pm

He has the right to give an opinion but when a mod says no u don't argue it. U can take it to a second opinion. Honestly I didn't read anything past the beginning of the jutsu and wrote it off as the same as water needles. That being said the ammount of needles is too much and I'm not keen on the idea of negating an already approved tech for a new one. As a water user I'd love this but the ammount shot is too much and water needles is already made that's why I denied.

Demon of Chance

Current Stat Points:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber Nara
Mercenary
Mercenary
Amber Nara

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: One Thousand Needles of Death   One Thousand Needles of Death I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 1:53 pm

Thst being said I've consulted another mod I know I can trust to see if my perception of the strength of the skill is off power wise and he thinks it's ok. Up the wc to 3500 and the ap to 30 + ten per extra 10 needles and unless I'm overruled this will take the place of miso senbon

Demon of Chance

Current Stat Points:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber Nara
Mercenary
Mercenary
Amber Nara

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: One Thousand Needles of Death   One Thousand Needles of Death I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 1:59 pm

Also add a size for the needles

Demon of Chance

Current Stat Points:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Thousand Needles of Death   One Thousand Needles of Death I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Thousand Needles of Death
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center :: Jutsu Creation :: Approved Canon Jutsu :: Ninjutsu-
Jump to: