Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Leonardo Montague II
Leonardo Montague II
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Let's Train!! [P/IO] Empty Let's Train!! [P/IO]

Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:00 pm
The night sky loomed over Kumogakure no Sato with not a cloud in sight the clear skies here were very rare, of course this was due to the altitude of the mountains that the village had been built on. Leonardo Montague II walked down the street his mind clear sipping red wine from the glass he was holding, of course he was of age as he has been around for a very long time. He kept the young 18 year old red head appearance due to him being immortal to time, he walked down the street he sweet wine making him feel perfect. Arriving at the training fields were of a great feeling for him as it signified the arrival and beginning of a strengthening time period.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Let's Train!! [P/IO] Empty Re: Let's Train!! [P/IO]

Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:09 pm
With the dawning of a new moon, Yaju had made his way out into the village with a different attire than that of a ninja; a grey haori, black t-shirt and black pants with black sandals. Walking around with a strange scythe on his back he began to survey the people of the village and how they acted at night with a smile on his face knowing that the people that he swore to protect had been happy. Tonight he would be touring around the training fields to see if any ninja had been training this late at night, while most would be asleep and getting ready for the new day with their squads some would be out training to make sure that they were ready for anything.

As he softly stepped into the area of the training fields he would remember the days of his genin and early chuunin days as if they were still around, and the many students he had once until the sight of a person came across his vision ten meters in front of him. He studied this person for a moment, his lavender eyes glancing over him before clearing his throat to alert the boy of his arrival.
Leonardo Montague II
Leonardo Montague II
Citizen

Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:37 pm
Leonardo was standing looking out into the abyss of the night which had descended down upon the training field, of course he was very happy to see this as it signified the unleashing of his true nature and power. The sound of the man who had approached didn't startle him as he had heard his arrival, he then began to speak "I knew you were coming, the sounds of your heart beating alerted me of your arrival. So what brings you here?" He had stated this in a polite and respectful manor as saying it any other way would destroy who he was. He lifted his left hand and stared at it, the claws he had were proof of the monster he was and if they weren't the smile he had would also show the sharp canine teeth creating fangs would.

He looked at the man who seemed to be quite powerful as he heart wasn't working hard showing great strength in cardio vascular muscles, he wondered if this man would be willing to train with him. He lifted the wine glass with his right hand sipping from it as his left hand returned to his side, the black suit showing how elegant Leonardo wished to appear and it was fitting as that is how he acted.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:51 pm
Yaju stopped for a brief moment and smiled as his eyes turned to the moon sitting high in the sky and smirked soon after," The culling of the moon is what called me here...and the potential of finding some of the future ninja of this village here as well, but i guess it's just you," his eyes never left the moon as it was calling to something deeper within his body. The same smirk would continue to press onto his face as he cracked his neck and spoke again," If you were going to come to a training field why wear such elaborate clothing? This isn't a party...this is a place of training unless you like to fight in such restricting clothing," for once his eyes would come down from the moon, a new look in them as he began to walk around.
Leonardo Montague II
Leonardo Montague II
Citizen

Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:29 pm
Leonardo looked at him and smirked allowing a small chuckle to escape his lips, He then looked at the man to begin speaking. "Ahhh.... Friend to me life is a party, I am Leonardo Montague the second.... And about this future you spoke of that is me but I am also the past, either way how about a little spar? Just for fun? Also I never caught the name." He was still smiling as he sipped the last drop of wine from his glass. His suit felt perfect against his skin he could also feel his unrestricted strength rushing through his body.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum