Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Illuminate the UmbraToday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryToday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutToday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 3:45 pmYama KokoroTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Today at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiToday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:37 pmKutari UchihaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 4:37 amHimari Hyuuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:46 pmYouta Shinkou
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
22 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lucy Heart
Lucy Heart
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A brand new time [Nk] - Page 2 Empty Re: A brand new time [Nk]

Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:13 pm
Taking yet another sip of her beverage, She would giggle as the cream that now slowly trickled down the side of the cup touched her nose as she sipped it. Wiping it of with a finger she would lick it before devouring the whip cream topping as if she were forgetting she had company. Gulping down the cream with utter happyness she would would wipe her face smirking. "So the way i see it, We can help each other out then. You need clothes and somewere to rest...i need someone to help me get stronger so that i can defend myself.." she said softly. Her eyes dead cold as she locked onto the mans unique duel pair. The black and white eyes being stared at so intently it was as if she were trying to use heat vision or something.

Yet within seconds she would be devouring the whipped cream...shockingly enough she never chewed yet the flake had vanished as she devoured the cream, Apparently forgetting about the chocolate stick. "So come on. How about it....is it a deal" she said eagerly trying to get this man to help her. She needed strength and power.....she needed to be able to defend herself from those who hunted her.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:54 am
Shaking himself from his self imposed misery the Uzumaki listened to Lucy's request and, well, it sounded reasonable. Granted the former Kage figured that the young woman would not be able to match him in outright combat right away, through use of his chakra senses he could tell she had a considerably smaller chakra pool than himself. Although chakra was not really a direct indicator of power it was a pretty good way to get  ballpark estimate. Giving the whole proposal some thought, Shinji drank the rest of his tea and then responded in a slow yet deliberate tone that was accented by a brief smile afterwards, "Very well, it sounds like a deal to me. When shall we start?" Shinji, himself, was not too confident in his ability to fight as of late and perhaps this was just what he needed, or at least he hoped that it was. If he was to have any hope of marching back into Tengakure and taking it back he needed to return to his prime condition. He had achieved this condition once before: the days and weeks before he became Tenkage since that time his training had fallen stagnant, but now a small fire began to steadily burn in his heart. Now he had a goal, something to strive for, and better yet he had someone he could teach. He never had the chance to lead a genin team, maybe Lucy could replace that. However, along with this new fire, there was a bit of worry, but it was mostly attributed to wondering what kind of clothes Lucy had for him.
Lucy Heart
Lucy Heart
Citizen

Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:48 am
"Reallly? OH MY GOD REALLLLLYYYY" The young girl would scream as she through her hands up in the air, Accidentally knocking over her drink. This would force her to jump up while still screaming, Clearly that knews had given her new hope. If she could be trained if someoen could help empower her then Lucy Heart could hopefulyl become one of the strongest ninjas to ever roam. To hopefully become superior to the imbeciles of Sunagakaure who had punished her family for simply loving each other.  Placing her hands on either side of the table now standing Lucy would smirk softly. "Well Mr Uzumaki, Why don't you finish that drink and we can begin right now....Don't ya agree" Lucy said, Yet she would not wait.

She would refuse to wait for an answer due to the excitement she was currently feelign, Having never experienced such happyness in knowing that one day she would be able to properly protect herself better with the use of some form of ability made her feel secure. This feelign had forced her to turn and excitedly begin to run out of the cabin tavern only stopping 20 feet from once she had left to face the tavern once more. "Probably should have let him say somethign before leaving" Lucy would say to herself.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:19 pm
Yep....that just happened. The Uzumaki was left simply dumbstruck as the overexcited girl ran right out of the bar. Sighing and shaking his head ever so slightly, Shinji slid out from the booth and walked slowly to the door. Pushing open the door the former kage's deft eyes quickly found the girl who stood about 20 feet from the entrance, she certainly was eager. Shinji, on the other hand, did not much like rushing into things, after all there were still some things he still had to know. Plus they very well couldn't just start training in the streets, it was dangerous and he did not want to draw too much attention to himself. As such he spoke in a cool level tone so that Lucy could hear him as he walked towards her, making sure to stop five feet away. "Alright, alright, calm down. First we need a proper place to train, the streets will simply not do. Seeing as you seem to know your way around here, please, lead the way. Also, while we are walking there, tell me what training you have had thus far." With that Shinji would fall silent and allow the girl to talk. Naturally, when she began to walk, Shinji would follow her to somewhere they could train in peace.
Lucy Heart
Lucy Heart
Citizen

Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:20 pm
Her eyes would widen as her now new teacher emerged from the tavern and began to walk towards her, to be honest she had expected to start right now and right here....but then his mentioning of training in the town being a bad idea caught up with her. She didn't really wanna start destroying the houses and shops that she adored. Her excitement also caused her not to feel the cold of the island which always seemed to be a good sign. "Good idea, We can train near my house, Its isolated so we wont injure anyone" she said. Turning around she would begin to walk yet much slower than before so that she could continue to talk to the man.

"Well...umm to be honest.....Im concidered a genin i don't really have much.......I can use a couple of jutsu and have learned Water Relese....my real ability lies in weaponry mainly sword or scythe work...but im no poor to afford a proper blade" Lucy said laughing softly as she continued to speak. "But i intend to become as strong as possible so don't go easy on me ok....What about you Mr Uzumaki whats your areas of expertice" She would say softly. HEading to the north constantly as she talked her walking would have sped up.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:30 pm
Thankfully the girl did not ask anything about his training or prior ninja rank as that would have become....awkward, at best. However, the rather offhanded way Shinji now listed his many specialties may be a direct give away to his training, "Well, I am most adept in the use of fuinjutsu, but I am also fairly good with ninjutsu and, much like yourself, weapons of all sorts. As for my repertoire of elemental releases I can use wind, water, lightning and storm without much trouble. Otherwise that's about it." Naturally Shinji left out the art of politics and running a major village, but those weren't that important, right? As the two continued to walk a slight breeze blew at their backs reminding the Uzumaki of the cool environment, but more so reminded him of Yukigakure. It was as Yukigakure crossed his mind an alarm went off in his head: he had to warn the villages around Tengakure of the potentially dangerous regime change. Yes, he would do that at some point, but right now he had made a deal with Lucy and he intended to keep it. After all, he was a kage once, surely he had to be a somewhat good teacher....maybe.

{I'll let you describe the training place and Lucy's home in your post. I didn't want to alter as it is sorta your place.}
Lucy Heart
Lucy Heart
Citizen

Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:09 pm
Her eye's would widen as the young female listened to what the male stated, Being a user of the water release element herself. Though she was intrigued by the lightning release element and wind release the part about the Storm release iontrigued her the most, She would have loved to have been born with a powerful kekki genkai like the storm release. Yet her mind would work over time before she clicked. "But isn't storm release a Kekki Genki not associated with the Uzumaki clan?" She would say ever so softly. Her eyes continuing to follow the path that she was walkinmg. [color=red]"Oh, So you also use Weaponry...thats brilliant i hope i learn as much as i can from you"/color] she would chirp up giggling.

Advancing now much further out of the village and having crossed a small distance the young shinobi and her new friend would find themselves in a rather remote area. Blankets of snow covered the land for some distance though this was obvious due to the land of irons climate. Sitting upon the edge sat her house. A log cabin big enough for a family of three at most. It looked amazing well kept and rather homely and warm. From the outside it was obviously a two bedroomed building large enough for comfort while keeping it warm cheaply. A single tree grew at either side though slightly barren. Behind this was a large gap before the larger forestry region began. To the right roughly 60 meters from the house was of course a large lake which had a thin sheet of ice covering it. Eventually she turned standing in the center of the large area judging by the distance between the house and the village. "Well Mr Uzumaki, LETS DO THIS"

Spoiler:

Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:12 am
Yes, Shinji was listening as he walked, but he was barely processing any of it. However, he did mentally correct Lucy: the storm release was not actually a kekki genki-anyone could learn it. The Uzumaki's mind was on a different matter: how to train someone effectively. Racking his brain the former cage figured the best way would be to spar. Naturally he would not use his superior speed and strength or it would be over too quickly. With that cleared up he glanced up at his surroundings, they had arrived at their destination-the place was truly beautiful, a winter wonderland of sorts that had a nice homey feeling. Alas, it was about to disturbed by a few bouts of sparring.

Sighing rather quietly, Shinji responded to Lucy's enthusiasm to start with a curt nod and a few simple words, "Very well." With that the Uzumaki would turn on the spot and walk about five meters away from where Lucy stood. Turning around, once again, he took in the landscape, behind Lucy stood the cabin, hopefully no damage would befall it. Speaking up once again Shinji started the training session as he reached into the ninja pouch on his leg with his right hand and drew one kunai, "Well, I suppose we shall start at square one, please dodge this." At the exact moment the word 'this' left Shinji's mouth he, in a swift yet smooth motion, threw the kunai right at Lucy at a speed of 25. It should be an easy kunai to dodge, but were the young woman not to take proper action the kunai would hit her square in the chest. After throwing said kunai, the Uzumaki's arms dropped to his sides as he waited to see what Lucy would do.
Lucy Heart
Lucy Heart
Citizen

Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:20 am
Her entire body would elegantly slide to the side, Her eyes due to the few years of weaponry training that she had recieved trained to read the movemens of those whomo she was focused upon. The movement of the male was readable, In fact Lucy's own speed was superior in this moment but only by a split second. Yet it would seem her reactions were what did it for her. moving at her top speed of thirty which to those faster was not impressive but to those slower would be rather cool don't you think. Her hand upon her body sliding to the right side and turning which in turn allowed the kunai to sail through nothing but air. Had she not moved upon the man's own movement beginning though she doubted the minor movement would have been enough. Her movement was of course upon the pull back of the males arm alliowing this female to begin her slide to the side and turning her body carefully to accomodate her width. The kunai having flown by were her chest would be would be halted as her right hand shot backwards grasping the small ringed handle though only barely. It would seem the training had begun and the female had no intention of allowing herself to be defeated easily. Though it was obvious the male in front of her was superior in terms of abilities she would have to show him that taking it easy on her would be a mistake even if sparring. "My turn now Mr. Uzumaki?" she would say softly as she would return the kunai with her own swift motion returnign it with a speed of 40. If this male were not to dodge it would striek the same place he had aimed for the female. Though Lucy was ready havign already gathered up her hands s othat if handseals were needed she could utilize them quicker.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:58 am
It would seem this was going to be a childish game of catch, how fun. Shinji's eyes tracked Lucy's movements perfectly. He had to admit that the girl most definitely had potential, but potential would only get one so far. Timing his movements perfectly the Uzumaki's right hand moved up and grabbed the kunai by the hilt just as it was about to hit him leaving the tip a mere two inches from his chest. Not wanting to waste all that much time the former kage would flick the kunai back at Lucy with the same speed as before, 25. However, while the right arm was throwing the kunai the left was coming up such that once the kunai left the right hand and was drawn back toward Shinji the two hands were clasped together to make a quick array of hand seals at a blinding speed: ram-rat-bird-boar-tiger, the seals for the shuriken shadow clone jutsu. Thus, as the kunai was three meters from Lucy, it would multiply into a vast cloud of about a thousand kunai that stretched six meters into the sky and had a width of about ten meters centered on the original kunai aimed at Lucy's chest once again. Of course this would have been a death sentence save for the fact that there was a meter and a half high gap between the ground and the rain of oncoming kunai. If Lucy did not move she would be riddled with kunai, effectively ending this short training bout. Naturally Shinji was prepared to respond should need be, but for now he remained where he had been with his hands still held together ready to form a hand seal if need be.

AP remaining: 980
{Sorry, been kinda busy with life.}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum