Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 4:07 pmHanzo UchihaA rather lovely encounterToday at 3:55 pmHanzo UchihaA Warm Welcome Today at 3:54 pmHanzo UchihaThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 3:53 pmHanzo UchihaWhen one became twoToday at 3:51 pmHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:49 pmHanzo UchihaJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 pmSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 pmAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 pmJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 21%
154 Posts - 20%
86 Posts - 11%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Unexpected Meetin (Fang Country) Empty Unexpected Meetin (Fang Country)

Tue May 27, 2014 1:12 am
Denkiteki Hayato had appeared outside of a large town in Fang Country a few hours ago. It was the northern most town within the country , and actually had a port that received and exported goods to and from Kumogakure. Den had gone here instead of returning home for 2 reasons. One, he still didn't feel up to returning to Tengakure and resuming his duties, and two he had felt bad about leaving Shinji to go on the mission to Ame alone. So Den had traveled to the place where the he believed the emissary from Kumo would arrive. Den wore his gear and had his 7 sm sword on him as well, though he didn't plan on using it. He also wore a simple cloak to hide these articles from simple civilians. Denkiteki didn't wear a hood however, so that anyone who was inspecting a crowd with a trained eye would realize he was simply not trying to startle civilians with his gear, and had no intention of trying to harm anyone unless provoked.

Den hung around the docks for most of the day, scanning lazily for anyone who might strike him as a shinobi, one of high rank that might be the one shinji would have to meet. He didn't exactly intend on talking to the man, but if he could see how well armed he was and if he was bringing other he would have a better idea as to whether or not the meeting in Ame would turn into a battle. If so he would either move to engage if he thought he had a good chance of victory, or go inform Shinji and the two of them would come up with a plan.

TWC: 287
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Unexpected Meetin (Fang Country) Empty Re: Unexpected Meetin (Fang Country)

Tue May 27, 2014 1:24 am
"Your going the wrong way Yaju-Kun"

The small fox exclaimed as he held onto the mans black locks for dear life, but Yaju only smiled and flew through the air still yelling," No we aren't...at least i think...WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T I GET THE MAP IN KUMO!!," well he was going the wrong way or so he thought but it was fine at the moment. Currently Yaju and his fox companion had been flying to the new meeting place between the Tenkage and himself on the question of Ame's leader Worr Terumi.

For this mission Yaju had chosen to wear his grey haori and gauntlets, his sword strapped to his back and his head band attached to his neck showing he was the one that was going to meet with the Tenkage. After what had been a couple of hours he had finally landed in the land of Fangs with a crash ten meters away from the docks," Shit!! Alright we are here...and we have just a bit of walking before we reach the meeting point," the fox had receded into Yaju's shirt due to the landing and stayed there, only its orange tails being able to be seen.

After a couple minutes of walking Yaju would arrive to the docks and look around slowly, sniffing the air and keeping a watchful eye for anyone that looked as if they were out of place. He would finally find himself at the docks where he would see someone standing there but judging from their clothing alone they did not belong here. Walking up to the person he would smile," Are you the one sent here from Tenkagure? If you are then i am the one you were supposed to meet," extending his hand he would offer a friendly hand shake," So where would you like to begin this issue? Oh my name is...Yaju,"finding it rather unpleasant not to introduce himself he would wait for the man to speak before replying.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Wed May 28, 2014 2:35 am
Den was examining the docks, so he was surprised when a large chakra signature revealed itself above him. What the…. There was a crash as someone landed not far from the docks, kicking up dirt that obscured the vision of onlookers. Den sensed the Gobi’s confusion as well as he turned his eyes towards the ‘crash site’. Denkitkei leaned against a pole and crossed his arms as he waited whoever this was to get out of the dust cloud that would have no surrounded them.

"Shit!! Alright we are here...and we have just a bit of walking before we reach the meeting point," Den heard the voice, was unsure who it was talking to though. Is that the…?

It seems so…

Den watched as a man dressed for combat walked form the place where he crashed, and then seemed to walk around aimlessly for a few minutes.

What is he…? The Gobi’s confusion was growing.

I don’t know. Den was confused as well, and closed his eyes for a moment to try and find any other chakra sources. Was this man just some sort of distraction, or was he really that eccentric? If Den found nothing, he would just become further confused.

After a few minutes the man stepped onto the docks. Thank god, he finally stopped walking in circles. It was true, Den to had been disturbed for the past minute by the man walking in a circle for some reason.

Oh god he’s walking this way. It wasn’t often that Den and the Gobi were in agreement, but both of them were unsettled by how odd this man was.

Den remained stationary however, and waited for the man to initiate conversation. What do you think he wants?

Maybe he sensed our chakra signatures. That made sense, Den hadn’t put any effort into hiding his chakra signature.

"Are you the one sent here from Tenkagure? If you are then i am the one you were supposed to meet."

Am I wearing my Tenkage garb?

No.

Headband?

Nope.

While the Gobi and Den were trying to figure out why this man thought he was the representative from Tengakure Den shook the man’s hand, putting on a pleasant smile as well. While he was still confused the man seemed nice enough. He even introduced himself, so even though he was odd he was at least polite, “Denkiteki, and well really I just need to know why there are rumors of Amegakure trying to take over the five nations. It just seemed odd especially seeing as it happened around the time both Kumo and Ame began their alliance.”

A few people would stop to look at the two men conversing, but by now most people would have lost interest in the strange man who had fallen from the sky and then walked around for a few minutes.

WC: 475
TWC:762
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Wed May 28, 2014 4:28 am
Yaju took in the conversation for a moment and scratched his head for a moment to try and see where the issue would have started. Shrugging for a moment Yaju would begin to speak," While this suspicion is something that needs to be addressed i can assure you that Ame is in no position to take over any of the major villages. Between me and you Ame does not have the forces necessary to even take one village and Kumogakure would not allow them to even attempt it. To be honest we would rather raze it to the ground than to let it become something we could not handle, hypothetically speaking of course," he would pause for a moment as he returned his hands to his pockets and speak again," Although there have been reports that Worr has not been sighted in Ame for a while which was one of the reasons why i was heading to Ame. If you would like to speak more about it we can head there and see what the status of the village is and work anything else out," if satisfied with his answer, Yaju would begin to get ready to head to ame where the two of them would be able to find out the truth.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Thu May 29, 2014 1:24 am
Den listened to the man's words, surprised by how openly he admitted that if he thought ame was going to get out of hand the village would be destroyed.

When the man offered for them to go to ame, Den shook his head, "I don't think that will be needed, your word is good enough for me. " The man named Worr hadn't been seen in Ame in some time, that was good enough for Den. Perhaps the shinobi in the village had dealt with the issue themselves, "I'm terribly sorry but I dealt with some difficulties on the road and am eager to return home."

Difficulties? Boy, most would consider themselves luckily to have survived seeing me, let alone defeating me. I will not sit and here let you act as though our battle was some trivial matter. The gobi rante don as Den waited for the man Yaju to make a response.

WC: 155
TWC: 917
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Thu May 29, 2014 4:32 am
Yaju nodded and smiled as a pair of webbed wings appeared from his back, and his appearance changed slightly," Well if you need anything else do not hesitate to stop by Kumo and look for me, I wouldn't mind having a couple of drinks with you Denkiteki and i wish you safe travels," after speaking he would take off into the sky again, heading towards his original destination of Amegakure to checkout Worr's whereabouts.

[Exit]

621 words towards Soul Amethyst
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Thu May 29, 2014 9:33 pm
The man’s form changed without warning, wings spouting from his back, "Well if you need anything else do not hesitate to stop by Kumo and look for me, I wouldn't mind having a couple of drinks with you Denkiteki and I wish you safe travels."

Den nodded to the man, “Same to you. I might have to take you up on those drinks sometime.”

The man flew off. Leaving Den alone on the dock, people turning their heads to watch the man soar off towards Ame. After he disappeared some would look back towards where Den had been standing, wondering what that man was doing, but he was gone.

[Exit]
WC: 109
TWC:1026
Second V1 Tail Trained
371 words towards 3rd tail
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 134237

Thu May 29, 2014 11:28 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum