Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Kaien's determination (training p/nk) Empty Kaien's determination (training p/nk)

Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:14 am
As Kaien leaves the training grounds she stopped by the village store to purchase something she had forgotten what it was. Because all she could think about was how amazing her training had went and how she might have a new friend in Kira. As she walks out of the store she notices that even though she looks at the training as a good thing she still wasnt a step closer to learning wind or if she even could. Her bright mood soon went to slight depression. She still kepts a smile on her face hoping her mother was home so she could tell her how she made a friend. As she walks in she looks for her mother only to realize she wasnt there. Kaien walks threw the building and goes in her mothers room and lays down awkwardly and notices a piece of paper on the floor. 

It seemed like it was ripped out of a book or something. Being the curious type she starts searching the room for the rest of the pieces or hoping to get lucky finds the entire book. As her search came to an end she only found 5 pages frustrated from not finding the rest she laid back down and looked them over and realized what she possibly had her hands on. Scorch release is what it said on one of the pages. The other gave the type of jutsu it was and what was needed to achieve it. As Kaien looked further down what she saw gave her more motivation to learn wind. On the last page which was different from the rest it looked like it was crumbled up. 

As she read it all she could see was  Wind is performed by making chakra as sharp and thin as possible.  She didnt really get it but it was a start and thats all she was looking for. She packed up a lunch and ran out the house and headed back to the training grounds to practice. As soon as she got there she started to think sharp and thin like her sword. She pulled her sword out and just started at it as she infused fire into it. As soon as she did that she put the sword down and started thing sharp and thin sharp and thin. She repeated to herself. As she began focusing her chakra she realize how would she know if she did it right. Then it dawned on her she pulled out her pad and took a sheet from it. Held it between her hands and focused on letting her chakra cut it. This went on for around 15 minutes she poured a lot of chakra in to it but nothing happened.

After she rested for awhile she tried it again with the same results. She became fatigued and decided to eat. Not realizing after she ate she feel asleep, and when she awoke the sky was dark clouds where grey. Shes never been out this late before by herself. Didn’t care she was focused on making some progress before returning home. This time she let herself go cleared her mind of everything except cutting the sheet with her chakra. As she sat down again with the sheet in her hand sharp and thin. She wanted nothing more than to do this so she could tell her mother and be excited about it. As soon as she decided to call it a night she looked at the sheet an noticed a small tear nothing to be excited for but her glimmer of hope and success just got a little bigger. She decided she would practice more when she got home. As she walking home she thinks of her future if she could master wind. A Genin with two elements would she end up having to go to war. Could she still live her peaceful life. She would worry bout that later since her main objective was to master wind. As she returned home she began to look for the other pages of her moms book. Searching every corner and section she came up with nothing. She mouths the word "Shit!". Falls to the ground almost in tears from frustration. Why is this so hard she began to think as she sits up whipping her eyes because a few tears that came out. Takes a deep breath slowly inhaling and exhaling hoping to slow her heart beat down and calm her mind. 

After a few moments of deep slow breaths she started to feel better and took a sheet from her pad. Held it and pictured her chakra slowly cutting the the sheet. Every 15 minutes or so she would want to check her progress but didn't. Staying true to her focus only thinking of completing this goal. After she feels her chakra running low she decides that its time to take a break. As she opens her hands a huge smile comes across her face. Not because she cut completely through the sheet but because she was half way there. Her dedication has showed this much progress in her eyes. She knows that shes not as fast with learning a new element as most people. Until a couple days ago she never thought she would make a friend let alone training. Now here she is training by herself trying to learn a new element with the goal of showing her mom. Letting her know that she will be ok in this crazy world. Plus she wants to surprise Kira next time they meet. With that she got up fixed herself a snack and went outside to cool down. 

As she stepped outside she remember the beating Kira gave her in training. She remembered her mothers smile as she left the village. With the thoughts of the only two people that showed an ounce of caring she went back inside and continued. She decided to get a new sheet and get back to it. This time she is determined to do it this time. As she places her hands around the sheet she thinks sharp and thin. She knows she can do it and she will. Time started passing 10 minutes at a time. Before she knew it she had been there over a hour. She begins to feel the fatigue set but will not stop. Then with out her knowing she sees the light from the sun coming threw the window. Then looks at the clock and realize shes been doing this over 4 hours. As she opens her hands the sheet is now cut in half she jumps up. Heads outside and screams "I did it!" as loud as she can. Then proceeds to move the snow with her wind element. Then she starts running through the village doing the same. Looking from the outside you would swear she looked like some run away princess from a Disney movie. 

Without any type of fair warning Kaien wakes up. Looking around she now knows she passed out from her depleted chakra. As she slowly starts getting upset again. She opens her hands knowing she had failed again. Knowing that her passing out had stopped any chance of her getting further than half way. With her hands know apart she looks at the hand with the paper in it and smiles as she had reached the third way point. She gets ready for bed knowing that her time and patience is finally paying off. She can sleep and hopefully dream of a way to get over the last hurdle of this training.

Last edited by Kaien on Mon May 12, 2014 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Kaien's determination (training p/nk) Empty Re: Kaien's determination (training p/nk)

Tue May 06, 2014 1:48 am
(Short post to start out with)

The wind seemed to almost circle Kiru, his coat snapping in the breeze. Bandages were wrapped around his waist, holding the dark hilt of a katana. His bare chest seemed to defy the cold, a long scar going diagonally across it. He was currently flowing his chakra into the air, to attempt to stabilize it for the wind jutsu Gale palm. Recently he hadn't had much success though. He awaited someone he had promised to help teach his natural element, so that they could be stronger. Not wishing to disapoint, he awaited their arrival.

WC- 94

Gale Palm (94/2000)
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Kaien's determination (training p/nk) Empty Re: Kaien's determination (training p/nk)

Tue May 06, 2014 2:07 am
Kaien walks to the training ground not sure if Kiru would be there or not. Either way she was going to train she had a positive attitude and felt today would be the day she could tap into wind. As she enters the ground she sees Kiru and is amazed at how easily he could mold wind Chakra. Before she approaches him she removes her pen and pad from her bag and begins to write thank you. I will do what ever you say. The most i've been ever to do was put a slight rip in a sheet from my pad. I can get it about a third of the way but cant finish it off. Then hands him several sheets of paper. In this case would you like me to call you teacher? Then hands him the last note before she walks away and begins to stretch.

As she pulls one arm over the other then repeats the process with the other. She does her legs next right after she seats down in front of Kiru waiting his instructions. With an eager and excited smile on her face. She still couldnt believe it she was finally going to see a wind user in person along with learning how to do it herself (twc 1480)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Tue May 06, 2014 2:31 am
Kiru smiled at his newly found student. He hoped he could actually teach her something. "from what I understand, wind chakra can be used for cutting, but depending on its form, drilling is equally applicable."
Do demonstrate, he formed the handsigns for the Spiraling wind ball. He did it slowly, and pushed the wind chakra out of his mouth it formed into a ball in his hands. "This one is called the spiraling wind ball. For this one,I mold chakra into a sphere in my hands, then blow out air mixed with chakra to give it a formation. While it isn't the most powerful jutsu I've seen, I do quite like it."
As if to demonstrate his liking of it, he blasted it at the ground near them, and it tunneled a sizable hole.
"Now, I don't expect you to be able to do that with just knowing the basics, but it does a good job of demonstrating winds properties."
He sat cross legged in front of the girl, putting a piece of paper in his hands. "For this, simply imagine your chakra as a storm, pressing against itself. It seems wild, but it can cut like a precise blade."
His hands lit up blue, and the paper split easily into two pieces.
"Simply try to create two chakra currents, and smoothly grate them against each other."

WC- 229
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Tue May 06, 2014 2:17 pm
Shes in shock at the first glimpse of the wind element. It was everything she believed it to be and more. As she stood up excited to try the storm trick she reaches and gets a sheet out. Then places her hands around the sheet and tries to picture a storm. After about 5 or seconds she realizes shes never seen a storm. She then remember his words simply try to create two chakra currents, and smoothly grate them against each other. Then relates that to the two blade method she was using earlier.As she focused her chakra on cutting the sheet in half. Her concentration is thrown off because she was curious what a storm was or looked like. She knew it was a little childish but being sheltered your entire life will do things like that to you. She then puts her hand down with a look of embarrassment and walks towards Kiru. Not before writing um...what does a storm look like and what does it do? I've never seen or heard of one before. As she hands him the note she eagerly awaits his answer just has her hands close again.

No matter the answer she made it three fourths of the way and decided to use it again until she had a better understanding of what a storm was. Her mind raced on what it could be then she pulled herself together. No good would come from her trying to figure it out herself. This is when she got back to trying to make her chakra as thin and sharp as possible. Kaien knew she had to learn this no matter what so she poured alot of chakra into doing it. Slowly depleting her as she begins to fall back she realized she should have kept it slow and put chakra in over time. Instead she got impatient and almost passes out. 

As she lays there sweat falling from her face she turns over on her stomach to wipe her face. She didnt want Kiru to have any strange thoughts about her hygiene. As she stands she stumbles get her balance and writes down her apology for almost passing out during there training session. I'm still fairly new to the ninja way and how to go about things. So at times I forget and go over board so for that I am truly sorry. (twc 1880, twc towards wind 1247)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Wed May 07, 2014 12:05 am
Kiru thought to himself. "Well in wind chakra terms, think of a swirling, unrelenting wind. Its power capable of throwing people or objects. Storms have been known to demolish landscapes themselves. Learning how to harness wind chakra would be similar to being able to call upon the aspects of a storm. Its cutting power, its destructive power, even its speed. I was born in a village on an island, and we would have frequent storms in the summer. While they can be dangerous, my mother always said that no matter the rage of the storm, it is always kept together by a calm center. So try again, but keep yourself calm, and keep your mind focused."

He tried to give her a demonstration by once again summoning his wind ball. This time he did it slowly. He attempted to show how he melded the chakra in his hands to the chakra in his breath, to create a spinning vortex. "I think you also have to believe you can do it. Imagine your chakra as blades, cutting the paper. It may be hard at first, but once you learn how, it'll come to you almost naturally. You will have to be strong though. Most wind techniques are rather powerful, so you have to be able to handle the power."

WC- 219
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sun May 11, 2014 4:36 am
Kiru smiled at his new student, and bowed apologetically. "I have to go for now, practice on your own, and i'm sure you'll get it!"
He waved, and exited the building, happy for the girl.

EXIT

WC- 542
Stats- 2
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Sun May 11, 2014 10:38 am
Kaien smiled back and thanked him for what he has shown her. 
Exit
WC-1880
stat 9
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Sun May 11, 2014 1:20 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum