Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Megami-chan
Megami-chan
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2620

Training with the Master {Open - NK} Empty Training with the Master {Open - NK}

Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:34 pm
Megami strolled through the training grounds casually, her small, slender body moving in unison with her legs to maintain a near perfect walk that actually attracted many stares. She almost wanted to scoff at them but instead simply muttered under her breath. "Men are such pigs..." she whispered before finally coming to a full halt in front of a large wooded area, trees and bushes extending up into the air to form a densely wooded spot with few clearings. She sighed as she began to venture out into the woods, hoping to find the proper clearing for her training. After all, she wanted to be alone and secluded from the rotten filth that had come to plague the village lately.

Megami was a relatively tiny-framed girl though she was slightly more curvy than most of her weight-class. Her hair was a blueish color and cascaded down most of her body while her eyes were a piercing red hue that would, more than likely, strike fear into even the most foreboding person. She sighed as she looked at the muscles on her arms, realizing how small and weak they were. "I have to get this training done if I'm to ever be able to fight someone..." she murmured as she prepared to train.

Megami had come to the firm realization that she must become stronger. Nay, it was not that she simply wished to become stronger. Such a whimsical thing as becoming stronger simply to become stronger was beneath her. Far too indulgent in sin for a person such as herself to engage in. She was coerced to become strong for the sake of the sacred land that she lived in and for the glory of God himself. Who was she to speak in the name of the one true God if she lacked the basic abilities that drove shinobis' power? If nothing else, she found it necessary to train her speed. After all, a kunai standing still does no damage. A kunai tossed is likely not to connect and, if it does, it will do little to phase its target.

It was the speed of a kunai, the speed and accuracy, that made it so lethal. She already possessed expert precision and accuracy, all she needed was to hone her speed. 'I must become faster... I must become a kunai. A tool of God to be used to not only kill the current world but replace it with one that was superior. To do this, I must be stronger...' she thought deeply, knowing it to be the one absolute truth. Death was a prerequisite of any drastic change, whether she liked it or not. To appease everyone is wistful thinking and improbable. Chances were that there would be just as many who opposed her rule as those who accepted it. To discern between the two required great prayer. To dispose of one side required power; power she presently lacked.

She needed to not only be strong but to be fast. Two of such things were necessary for any strong leader. If she wished to one day lead Kumo to victory against the world, the one thing that was most vital was her own personal strength. After all, a king is an important piece but he is weak. He takes his entire army down with him. The queen, however, is powerful. She is able to fight to the death and her army marches on despite that. Not necessarily as important of a piece but her power was admirable. The queen... Why was she thinking of chess at a time like this? Training was far more important than mind games.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Training with the Master {Open - NK} Empty Re: Training with the Master {Open - NK}

Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:41 pm
Yaju had been sitting in his office in the ANBU barracks taking care of some important paperwork, something about different jobs and current up to date files on Ninja and potential candidates for rank ups. Currently wearing his black shirt, black pants and yellow scarf; the grey eyed ANBU would yawn and look around for a moment," Why isn't that Sakura guy taking care of this as well? I am not the only Captain in this place, and i am more than that..oh wait hes not even here," taking a look over to his Grey Haori he would smile slightly and walk over to it and put it on, grabbing the sword close to it and walking out of the room.

Deciding to actually go out and do something Yaju walked out of his office, looking to the many operatives that had been either training or walking around which would stop and salute him. Nodding to all of them, he would walk out of the building that the ANBU operated out of and into the streets, his persona named " Mutsu" soon taking over. Holding the sword in his right hand he would look around towards the civilians and smile to them, giving them a rather relaxed demenour as he walked to a set destination...the training grounds.

After a brief twenty or so minutes of walking he arrived at his destination, seeing a couple of students here and there but he continued to walk until he found a clearing, not really caring who was there because he was going to investigate at any rate. There was a scent around....someone new to him by the smell of it. Seeing a tree nearby he would jump into it and sit down slowly," So young one...what exactly are you doing all the way back here...when the training equipment is all the way over there," his laxed tone was apparent as he looked down to the girl.

Whether or not she had seen him come up or not he would still make these actions as he felt comfortable in the tree he was currently in, although if she was a genin it would make sense given that her chakra wasn't all that high. It would take Yaju only a moment to take in the full form of the female, making a small smile at her slender form although he would not give off the impression that he was checking her out. The grey eyes would simply watch her movements slowly until she had shown a little easiness.
Megami-chan
Megami-chan
Citizen

Training with the Master {Open - NK} Empty Re: Training with the Master {Open - NK}

Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:56 pm
Megami was just about to begin her training when she suddenly became aware of someone behind her, though her reaction was slightly delayed as it had taken her a little too long to realize his presence. She turned around to spot the man crouched up in a relatively medium-sized tree, his feet perched nicely on a branch and his body relaxed. She tilted her head at him and his words, taking a moment to grasp them when she realized that what he spoke made sense. It was quite odd that she was all the way out in the woods training alone when all of the training equipment was on the other side of the training grounds. After all, not everyone was entirely anti-social when it came to training; at least, not as much as she was.

She sighed and put up her hands to almost convey a sense of surrender, as though she wasn't going to argue against the points that he made but instead give him a proper answer. "You make valid points, indeed. I suppose I could tell you why I'm out here." she spoke clearly and audibly, readjusting herself to a more relaxed standing position as she examined the man fully now, suddenly becoming aware of his appearance that conveyed an almost powerful demeanor. Though it was rather well hidden beneath a relaxed exterior, she could tell that he was much stronger than her. At least, that was her interpretation of him. She sighed and closed her eyes before reopening them, her red eyes piercing into his like a knife penetrating deep inside an already open wound; that was how easy it was for her to stare into his eyes, though not in any romantic sense of the word.

"I will tell you why I'm out here. But under one condition. You must train me." she stated rather plainly, her voice consistent and same throughout her entire speaking. She took a step forward, moving a little closer as she awaited his reply, ready to hear whether or not she would finally get some decent training from someone who appeared to be superior to her. She grew weary of sparring and fighting with her equals. It was now time for her to get some true combat experience with someone much stronger than her. Or at least, get proper training; whether it was combat-based or not. She awaited his answer, hoping that he would say yes.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:14 pm
So the girl was more perceptive than he had first anticipated which had made a good notion in his mind that she was either a good observer of her surroundings or maybe she was just that good which in his eyes was something he needed to test for himself. Watching her hands slowly he would smile and chuckle lightly at her words," You have me all wrong if you are just surrendering like that...maybe you needed a little motivation for training and i sensed your eagerness," shrugging for a moment he would simply relax his hands into his pockets while continuing to observe the girl in front of hm. Soon a smirk would play on his face as he was met eye to eye with the girl...was she trying to challenge him without saying it and only doing it with her eyes? Or maybe she was looking for something else.

Smiling he would activate his byakugan for only a moment, the transformation in his eyes wouldn't be noticeable by her. Checking her chakra network at a glance he would be able to see not only through but around them as he deactivated it and nodded in affirmation to his earlier thought on her chakra which was actually pretty high. The following words would cause a light laugh to escape from the Anbu member as he raised a brow at the girls sudden demand to be trained by him, which didn't come at any surprise because he had trained most of the ninja in the village himself.

It was at that point he leaned off of the tree slowly before his body disappeared in a blur, although this was no jutsu only his natural speed, his body landing two meters behind Megami with his eyes staring into the back of his head," You know you are pretty bold for someone so young, i don't know if that was a demand or were you asking m...but since you aren't asking me for something outrageous i will train you. Let it be known however that you might want to watch your everything or less you might get sent into the air," chuckling lightly he would let her think about what that meant although getting hit by a tree wasn't on the agenda.
Megami-chan
Megami-chan
Citizen

Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:36 pm
Although he had quickly activated and deactivated his byakugan, Megami had not noticed. At least not entirely. She HAD, however, noticed a quick shifting in his eyes but did not attribute it to anything other than lighting due to her not being able to keep up with the quick shift. She had had no clue that he had activated his byakugan to check her chakra levels. Yes, indeed her chakra levels were relatively higher than that of your typical Genin. In fact, she was capable of performing an S-rank summoning which otherwise would be foreign to most Genin. She was above par in that field, at least. That wasn't to say she was great but she was ahead of where she was supposed to be due to her constant training and honing of her abilities. Now all she needed to do was prove to this man that she was worthy of possibly becoming his student...

Megami was almost offended at first by his laugh, having attributed it to rejection rather than what it really was. She listened on for what he would say and was actually a little surprise at his acceptance of her deal. She smiled almost instantly but it soon turned to a look of seriousness; having noticed that he disappeared in a blur, she immediately did the first thing one would do in such a situation. She checked behind her. After turning around she whistled with impression, surprised at how fast he was. "It seems I made the right choice in asking you to train me, sir. You seem rather skilled. Though perhaps I'm jumping to conclusions too quickly?" she pondered aloud, watching as the man opened his mouth to speak once more, Megami listening intently.

Megami was unsure of what his next words meant. Being sent into the air? What was he talking about? The young kunoichi had no clue what he meant by that but assumed that it was something of a challenge. She stepped back a little, now standing on the balls of her feet as she was prepared to maneuver quickly if necessary. Her speed wasn't exceptional but it was good enough that she should be able to avoid something if the man went too easy on her. Though she doubted this would occur, she hoped he wouldn't go too harshly. After all, she had neglected her health a good deal when training. To say a good deal was an understatement. She had neglected it very much so. She nodded and accepted what he spoke as words of wisdom. "Yes, master." she said coyly, almost sarcastically as she got into position, her body strategically formatted to react to a situation if it arose. "But try not to underestimate me." she spoke somewhat confidently now, winking at him with those words.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:41 pm
The walking legend, the Raikage who had temporarily stepped down from his position and left his capable daughter in charge, Kurisu Ametsuchi, found himself wandering around the village carelessly and unnoticed. A surprising sight indeed, a Raikage unnoticed? That was due to his ragged appearence, large full cloak from the neck down with a hood over his head, lack of a Raikage Hat, and time for people to start to get used to his daughter being Raikage. People might not have forgotten, but in this moment they certainly had. He had been gone for so long that the village seemed foreign to him, so many happy faces and such an increased population.

'She certainly took off and ran with things.' he thought to himself about his daughter being in charge now. He was very proud, given the condition that the village was in back when he was in charge of things. While thinking to himself he ended up in the training grounds area, sensing the presences of chakra around the place to get a feel of who had some of the higher levels, which didn't take long.

Still lacking his Raikage appearance, he'd almost certainly come across as some homeless person or something. Stumbling across some guy a girl, not knowing either one he simply approached them, completely confident in his ability to defend himself in the event they attacked him. Not caring about what was being said at the time, he interrupted them. "Heyyyyyyyy what's goinnnnng on." he slurred the words out, to make sure they wouldn't suspect anything, a little fun was always good.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:08 am
"It seems I made the right choice in asking you to train me, sir. You seem rather skilled. Though perhaps I'm jumping to conclusions too quickly?"

What was she actually trying to assume here? That he was just some cheap low level ninja off of the streets, or maybe she was simply trying to rustle his metaphorical feathers with that statement. Smiling he wouldn't speak directly although his eyes would portray his thoughts as he crossed his arms slowly and thought to himself," Well then i may have one of those loose cannons right in front of me, but just how should i go about this...i don't want to break her or do i," although for a single moment he would open his mouth to say something only to close it slowly and end with a smile.

His body instinctively got into a comfortable battle stance which was only him spreading his legs as he felt his body getting ready for this spar although he would be put on edge as he sensed something coming closer to their location. At first he would continue his preparations until the source had gotten closer and the person was right in their area. Yaju's body moved towards Megami or more specifically to her side as he looked at the man and lowered his eyes,"Hello...i was about to train my new student if that's what you are asking for," this man had a weird feeling about him and even more so what was his angle, there was no scent on him or anything that he could pinpoint to help identify him.

His eyes wouldn't leave the man although his right hand would extend and be placed onto Megami's head where he would smile," So stranger what can i do for you? Is there something you require or need of this young jounin before i begin to train my newest student?," softly his hand would ruffle her soft hair before returning to his side and waiting for this new man to speak again. The slurring was a bit much although he was kind of skeptical on the whole issue it was interesting and interesting was always good.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:01 am
[Just gonna go ahead and exit now o-o]

Turns around and ignores the man's question, simply wandering off and leaving the area unless stopped.

[exit]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum