Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25100

Pain [IO,NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: Pain [IO,NK]

Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:47 pm
Kenchi takes heed to the man's words, listening intently. Though his eyes drift downwards slightly, upon realizing that the man is correct once more. "Indeed, I should have stayed behind, but I guess its too late to be thinking that now, the damage is already done...Still, this hatred inside of me is only directed towards them. All other minor conflicts I had in the past seem miniscule, in comparison to the ones that destroyed my home." Repositioning himself in the bed once more, he looks towards Xyxer while speaking. "They're my first priority, they are the only reason I stay behind these walls to train, in hopes of one day crossing paths with them. Don't be mistaken, the blood of Kirigakure may seem dormant within me now, in my moments of peace, but when the inevitable chaos returns...it shall rain blood."
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:49 pm
"I wish I live long enough to see you fulfill this destiny you've created for yourself." He smiled and bowed his head to him somewhat, a sign of respect as he would have it.
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen

Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:51 pm
"You shall." The boy says, staring at his elder brother. "Though I believe my time may come before yours." This is muttered underneath his breath, as he quickly interrupts himself, speaking a little more louder than before. "Tell me Xyxer, what destiny do you see for yourself?"
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:00 pm
Snapping from his faint daydream of his death he thought for a little while, "Well, I'm extremely doubtful that my death will be a peaceful one.. So going by that alone, I'll have to assume my destiny will be violent and blood filled.. Of course, this will only happen if I forsake Tengakure as my home. It is not needed to bring a village of pure intentions into my fray. What about you, Kenchi?"
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen

Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:09 pm
Kenchi smiles as the man explains the future he desires, and sees for himself. "Well, I would like to go out with a sword in hand, though I don't suppose that I will be given a choice when the time comes. I see myself becoming a Sannin, in the near future. After that I will travel in search of the ones responsible for Kirigakure's destruction. If all is well, I will kill them, and live the rest of my days in solitude, as a lone swordsman."
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:11 pm
"The life of a hermit. Why, that certainly does sound attractive." Xyxer noted, seeming to pause for a moment to think about that prospect.
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen

Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:17 pm
"Yeah, it is." He wonders about this too for a short while. "Well, where are you headed to now? As you can expect I'll be here." As he waits for the man's reply, he stares away slightly at the door, observing the patients, and nurses as they walk by.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:19 pm
"I'll be wandering; perhaps I will see you during an invasion, perhaps we'll meet once more when one of us passes." He shrugged faintly, the future always seemed grim in his mind.
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen

Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:26 pm
Kenchi does not wince, when the man mentions the possibility of his death once more. As ninja, they both knew that their days were numbered, only a fool would believe otherwise. "I wish you luck, though I doubt you'll need it. Is there anything you need before leaving? I'll try to help out the best way I can. "
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen

Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:51 pm
The man not responding immediately, Kenchi moves while within the bed with slight discomfort. "Well if that's all...." With this said, he closes his eyes, and leans against the bed. Seemingly asleep, as his body rests. After an hour or two, he opens his eyes, and looks around the room. Moving from the bed, he walks towards the door, each step slow. He notices that the pain at this point is almost non-existent, thanks to the medical ninja it seems he would be going home earlier than expected. Unless interrupted, he would exit the room, and soon the building, after collecting all of his items, and the such.

{TWC:976, +200 ryo, +9 Jp}

(Exit/Recovery Complete)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum