Weapons are the main tools ninja use in combat, weapons can be in many different shapes and sizes ranging from kunai and shuriken, to special weapons that hold elemental attributes.
• Once you register a weapon, please post it in the topics needing replies section, in the corresponding area. This allows our staff to get to every weapon in an orderly fashion.
• A weapon can only have at maximum, three abilities. Should someone have a weaponry specialty they can make use of all three, but if someone does not then they can only use the first listed ability, and no more.
• Weapons are capped off at 100 Sharpness and health if you do not have a weaponry spec, and 150 if you do. If you pick up a weapon that is registered with 150 sharpness, but you do not have the spec, you will only be able to use it as if it had 100 sharpness.
• If you cannot use a custom weapon, please do not register it. Doing such takes the opportunity from another player when you cannot even use what you make.
• When picking stats for your weapon, please use flat numbers, we will not allow multipliers or percentages. Should the armor amplify your stats, it cannot give you anymore than 25 passive stats, with no actives, and counts as a power.
• Base prices are 20 ryo per stat on weapons, 2,000 ryo per power. Abilities granting passive substats cost 400 per point.
• All purchases are done on the application unless the item is hosted in the ninja shop, you may not make custom weapons to sell for profit, the money vanishes after it is spent.
• If you want to craft, receive your weapon as heirloom, do a quest for it or similar you can do this in words instead of paying with ryo. The amount would be half the weapon's ryo value and this would take place of jutsu, skill and similar training. Words used this way cannot be used for stats. You can do part of your weapon's value in words and part with ryo (i.e. a sword costing 6,000 ryo normally could cost 3,000 ryo and 1,500 words to acquire.)
- Archery, the art of using bows, has its own set of substats and rules that these weapons abide by. You will register your bow like normal, with the "sharpness" being changed to the bow's "quality". Your arrows can be launched at the speed up to quality of the registered bow. User's strength and bow's health must be at least half of the speed of fire. Arrow sharpness will be calculated according to regular sharpness rules. Range for all bows are 3/4th the speed of fire. Performance can be improved with archery specific weaponry techniques.
The name of the weapon.Appearance:
What it looks like, how long and wide it is, all of it.Backstory:
The backstory behind the weapon, including forging. This is only required for special player specific weapons.Health:
The health of the weapon.Sharpness:
The sharpness of the weapon, used for blades and anything with sharp edges.Special Abilities:
The weapons special abilities.Price:
How much the weapon costs.Character Specific:
If the weapon is specific to a character, if so put their name here.Bonus Requirements:
Additional requirements to have or use the weapon, such as stats, rank, etc.
[b][color=yellow]Special Abilities: [/color][/b]
[b][color=green]Character Specific: [/color][/b]
[b][color=green]Bonus Requirements: [/color][/b]