Jutsu are pretty much anything your character does ranging from special punches, to breathing fire. The full rules and guidelines for jutsu can be found here
• If you cannot use a custom jutsu, please do not register it. Doing such takes the opportunity from another player when you cannot even use what you make.
• When picking stats for your jutsu, please use flat numbers, we will not allow multipliers or percentages.
• To judge the power of your jutsu when registering please look at the chakra required to use it, the power of the jutsu should be between the ranks markers in power, we will not allow a D-Rank to have the power of an S-Rank. Take note that for every 2 point in power the jutsu is from the beginning marker it will require 1 additional action counter, and 50 more words to learn. (For jutsu that have a 3rd stat, such as Doton and Mokuton, you can scale their health up normally with everything else, and you won't have to train/pay extra for them.) Stat boosting jutsu cannot grow in power, they are limited to the bare minimum of the field, and can only boost two fields at maximum, there may be exceptions to this like with the limited jutsu.
S-Rank jutsu are the only ones capable of being as powerful as your chakra stat, they however will cost a flat 100 actions and cost 8,000 words to learn.
The requirements to learn a jutsu may allow one to not spend as many actions, and to lower the wordcount. IE; The Limited Jutsu on the claim thread will be stronger than normal jutsu, but will not follow the same climb in actions and word training.
• Jutsu that have to be maintained, such as stat amplification techniques, will take their action cost to use, per post it is maintained.
• Major S-Rank techniques, as judged by the mod reviewing, may require other jutsu as prerequisites. This is to make build-up of character abilities more significant, instead of someone randomly acquiring top-notch techniques without ever using anything like that before.
• Jutsu Mastery:
Mastering a jutsu is done by preforming the same amount of words you did to learn it, but using this to get more familiar with it. You may pick to either lower the action cost and remove the handsigns, or to increase the stats when you use it. You can master two jutsu of each rank, you can master a jutsu multiple times to get the second effect, but that takes up your second mastered jutsu. Some jutsu, depending on power, may be denied the possibility for mastery, or be limited, such examples being a limited jutsu which already has high power by default above normal jutsu. You cannot master a stat amplification jutsu.
When making a jutsu stronger, or lowering the actions, the system will be like this based upon rank;
• Once you register a jutsu, please post it in the topics needing replies section, in the corresponding area. This allows our staff to get to every jutsu in an orderly fashion.Name:
Name of the Jutsu.Element:
What element, if any, is used to preform the jutsu.Rank:
What rank the jutsu is.Spec Type:
What Specialty the jutsu falls under, if more than one please list all corresponding specs.Backstory:
How the jutsu was created, only enforced on custom creations that are player specific.Appearance:
What the jutsu looks like when you use it.Handseals:
What handseals the jutsu requires to use, every jutsu requires handseals with only a few exceptions such as Flying Thunder God that is a rapid succession teleport. The stronger the jutsu, the more seals required. The only way a jutsu will not need handseals if a strong explanation of why not is given and must be reasonable. Never because you just want them,so be reasonable if you want no handseals.Duration:
How long the jutsu lastsCooldown:
The cooldown between uses, this is only required on high powered jutsu due to the action counter already being a limiter for spam.Range:
How far the jutsu can go.Power:
The power of the jutsu.Speed:
The speed the jutsu travels.Health:
The health stat of the jutsu, this mainly comes into play when using Doton for durability.Stat Boosts:
If your stats are boosted, by how much. This is normally used for Taijutsu and Weaponry jutsu.What it does:
General run down of what your jutsu does.Character Specific:
If this is unique to your character, please put their name.Wordcount to Learn:
The wordcount required to learn the jutsu.Action Cost:
How many actions are used up by using the jutsu.Mastery:
Simply a yes or no, this is moderated to make sure the jutsu do not get too strong through the mastery method, limits may be placed.Bonus Requirements:
Anything extra you will need to use the jutsu, such as rank, additional stats, bloodline levels, etc.Canon or Custom:
If it is canon, or custom. If canon, please provide the link to the wikia.All text goes after the code, it should look like the above example.
[b][color=red]Spec Type: [/color][/b]
[b][color=yellow]Stat Boosts: [/color][/b]
[b][color=yellow]What it does: [/color][/b]
[b][color=green]Character Specific: [/color][/b]
[b][color=green]Wordcount to learn: [/color][/b]
[b][color=green]Action Cost: [/color][/b]
[b][color=green]Bonus Requirements: [/color][/b]
[b][color=green]Canon or Custom: [/color][/b]