Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 amSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

Let's go down the hole! [P, NK] Empty Let's go down the hole! [P, NK]

Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:27 am
Naoki was at home. His day did not always start with him waking up very late because of partying through the night. Although I had to admit that was the case most of the time. Today was different though. Today he had an inspiration. The man was working on a new seal formula that occurred to him a couple days ago, actually it might have been the same or the next day they had a spar with Kaede and that Chuunin, who's name apparently Naoki never got to hear. It was kind of based on the ability he saw the leader use, been working on it ever since, completely sober for two days... and nights, although he did not work through them and took his beauty sleep. But now he found himself stoning a wall, it must have been not leaving the house for two days. The lack of fresh air, so to speak, could have such effect, as Naoki knew well, having experienced that multiple times before, when he was learning his way into the secrets of the sealing arts and manipulation of space and time, in his teen days.

So, in this state he would not be able to do much work. It was probably a good idea to get out, maybe to something useful outside. Grabbing a snack in the kitchen, Naoki would head out. Finishing his lunch he would make his way towards the main building of Shimagakure, the place where he attended the talks with representatives of Takigakure, village hidden in waterfalls. The building housed an office responsible for directing and management of all the mission that came through the village. Here Naoki was hoping to get some useful work, maybe not a mission, but something that would be fun and could help the village. That's when he spotted a familiar face. It was the same Chuunin from the fight, the one using smoke. Hm, maybe he could invite him to tag along, always more fun with some company. Walking up to the guy, he'd hail him. "Hey there, how are you?"
Sanada
Sanada
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 850

Let's go down the hole! [P, NK] Empty Re: Let's go down the hole! [P, NK]

Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:21 pm
Sanada was casually leaning on the wall, it was rare that he was actually in this building and he decided that what better way to be perceived as to be busy than standing in a building with a lot of busy people. Just watching these people fly by him in a rushed state made his body tired at all the work he wasn't doing. What made matters worse is that he couldn't smoke in this building or some smaller stature and older woman would run up to him smacking it out of his mouth.

As he pushed himself off the wall he began to turn and mosey his way out of the building when he looked up and saw the jounin from the fight before. "Ah shit, did he see me just standing there" He hoped this wasn't a mission he was about to be given. He was surprised when the higher up approached him with such a calm demeanor and just asked how he was that he almost didn't know how to answer.

"I'm fine sir, and how are you" He would ask straightening his tie without even noticing it.
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:14 am
The Chuunin appeared to be caught of guard. Naoki would slightly frown at his response. "Great, itching for some fun. Was about to ask that lovely administrator over there if they had anything interesting to do. Care to join me?... oh and you don't have to call me that." He would gesture towards a pretty young girl with heavy responsibilities. What did you expect anything else? It might be serious people in other villages that do such jobs, in the Islands everything was worked by girls, except bars. Well, more or less.
Sanada
Sanada
Citizen

Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:56 am
"Ah ok very well, I don't think I actually introduced myself either last time we met, my name is Sanada" He would say. He knew Naoki's name from him being a higher up in the village girls were practically swooning over him when he would pass by. He had pointed to a nice looking girl as she passed by. If it was one thing Shima had in ample supply it was beautiful women. "What did you have in mind for us to do if you don't mind me asking"
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:49 pm
Naoki was quite happy that Sanada would agree to join him. He was actually under impression from their last encounter that the man was of a more lazy nature. Perhaps he was wrong. It was also quite nice to finally learn the man's name, which he did not get the chance last time, it was kind of silly of him. Responding to Sanada he would give his own name, Naoki Gekou, as his true origins were not a common knowledge and he intended to keep it that way. As the Chuunin inquired about what it is they would be doing, the Uchiha turned and walked up to the administrator, on his way saying "Let's see, shall we?" Once there, he would greet the lovely girl and ask if they had some fun work for two high rank ninja volunteers. The girl would take a moment to find the right papers and go through the list, filtering what would pass for fun. The time Naoki would spend admiring her hairstyle.
Sanada
Sanada
Citizen

Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:05 pm
As soon as Naoki had turned to ask what work the beautiful girl at the front counter had for them Sanada sighed internally. He was glad that the higher ups were noticing him, or maybe it was just because he was the only other guy around, but either way it made him feel a little more useful. It was just the working part that killed his vibe, pretending to work was what he was good at, not actually working.

As he noticed a very cute and petite brunette walk in front of him it put a smile on his face, her body was amazing but it was her fragrance that caught his full attention. As he went to follow her a sharpness hit his chest for only a quick moment as he grabbed it and let out a few small coughs. That was strange he never really felt anything like that before but he brushed it aside, it had been almost 3 hours since his last cigarette maybe his body was telling him it's time to smoke.
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:43 am
Being focused on the administrator the Jounin did not notice the pain of his companion. In a moment the girl was done, apparently there were a few interesting jobs to do, she handed him a paper with those underlined. Naoki would run through the document with his eyes, the give it back to her, pointing at one line. "Cave exploration?" The girl would nod, after finding a file on the matter she would give it to the Uchiha. "Yep, apparently new cave had opened not far from the village about a week ago. We've put a request for volunteers out, but so far nothing. Interested?" The man would read through the file "Hmm, yeah, this could be quite fun. Hey, Sanada what you think, interested in a little diving and cave exploring?" He would turn at the guy, handing him the file if he was interested.
Sanada
Sanada
Citizen

Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:52 am
Hearing the man call him from a short distance he turned his head slightly while walking backwards still keeping his eyes on the woman getting away from him. "Ah spelunking, sounds fun, I love dark areas and damp holes" he would say before reaching out for the file and pretending to leaf through it. "As long as this cutie behind the counter comes with us as well" he would say winking at her. He was obviously joking about her coming but what the hell, he was in rare form today actually wanting to do work and be semi productive.
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:26 am
Sanada was obviously joking about the girl. Naoki would nod as his companion had agreed to this little trip. Once the Chuunin had skipped through the file, Naoki would reach for it and if given he would return it to the administrator. "Well then, it is settled! We will take care of this one for you, my lovely lady." After booking for the job, he would once more speak to Sanada. "Okay... I would think we could need some ropes, maybe slightly different clothes and whatnot. The caves are just by the far south island of the village. Let's go get the stuff we might need and meet there in half an hour." Unless something else was said, he would disappear in a blur of motion, heading home to get the equipment needed.
Sanada
Sanada
Citizen

Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:01 am
"Ok then, I'll get what I need as well and meet you there" he would reply. Today was going to be an amusing day he thought as the man vanished from his sight. Everyone was always just speeding away not taking the time to enjoy all of this nature at their lesuire. Well not Sanada, he walked slowly to the exit taking out one of his cheap cigarettes and lighting it while blowing out a nice stream of smoke. Now where did he put his boots?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum